My Best Friend's Father Ch. 02

Story Info
Going after what I really want.
8.6k words
4.86
40.4k
122

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers

I woke up the instant Chris entered the room. He wasn't quiet about it. He walked in dressed only in loose boxers. He sat down on the edge of the bed, looked over at me, and smiled. He did a quick once-over of my body that was harmless and likely unintentional. But my paranoid mind thought, "What if he recognizes his father's underwear?"

I was laying on my front without any sheet covering me. It was even warmer upstairs than I'd remembered. Dressed only in Mr. Bryant's white briefs, I covered myself with the thin sheet as I rolled over.

"Sorry for leaving you with my dad most of the night," Chris said as he leaned forward to pick up the controllers. He handed me one and turned on the TV.

"It's all good, man. Really, don't worry about it," I said.

"Well, thanks again," he said with a brief smile before the game started.

"How was it? Last night," I said.

"Dude, it was fucking incredible. She's the hottest girl I've ever been with for sure," he said as he immediately paused the game and scooted to face me.

"Her house is insane. She must be crazy rich. She led me into this wine cellar and tried to get me naked there. But we just grabbed a bottle and went upstairs to this massive, jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom," he said.

His eyes lit up as he spoke, and I could tell he was flustered as the emotions and urges undoubtedly came rushing back.

"And then..." I said.

"Then...not my best work," he said.

"At first that is. She's just so damn hot I couldn't last very long at all. The whole night and walk over there I was hard as a rock. By the time I got to her house and got my clothes off...I'd never leaked that much in my life," he said.

I could see his cock reacting to the memories he was reliving. Having gone through puberty together, we'd popped boners around each other unintentionally many times before. I was glad to have the sheet covering my own lengthening dick though. The white briefs would undoubtedly turn translucent if I were to leak enough precum.

"I cleaned up the second round and it was amazing," he said boastfully. "She fucking loved it."

I laughed and just shook my head.

"So, tell me about the guys you've been with this year," he said abruptly.

I was so caught off guard that I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I could feel my face warming and tried to think of something to say in response but was left literally speechless.

A smile appeared on Chris' sleepy face as he said, "Relax, dude. Ashley told me she'd seen you sucking face with a few dudes at parties this past year. I can't believe you didn't tell me, you mother fucker."

We both started laughing and he said, "So...tell me about these guys. And no lying this time."

We talked for a while about some of my sexual exploitations. This time, I told him the truth and he surprised me by encouraging graphic detail. He asked very specific questions about my experience and shockingly, it made me feel more relaxed. It was as if he and I were talking about girls we'd been with in high school. We always told each other every little detail.

He was telling me how he loved me like a brother when both of us were hit with the smell of bacon. Our stomachs growled audibly. We both looked at each and stood before following the enchanting aroma. I was still not completely flaccid, but it wasn't obvious in Mr. Bryant's loose underwear.

As we walked into the kitchen, I immediately regretted walking down without clothes to cover me. Mr. Bryant was cooking at the stove in a plain white shirt that appeared to be one size too small. It hugged his muscular upper body in all the right places and you could just make out his nest of chest hair underneath. On the bottom, he wore only blue boxer briefs. Those were skintight as well and showed off his impressive bulge and ass.

I took a seat at the bar as quickly as I could without giving myself away. With my stool pushed up to the counter tightly, my lap was largely hidden from view.

"How'd you sleep, boys?" Mr. Bryant asked as he poured us both a cup of coffee and returned to cooking.

"Best I've had in a while," Chris said. He looked over at me with a smirk and wink.

"You still talking about the night of sleep you got, son?" Mr. Bryant said without turning away from the stove. It was as if he could sense the look his son gave me.

"Dad, she was incredible. She's so hot. Ask Drew -- even he'd agree!" Chris said as he took a sip of his coffee.

Mr. Bryant looked over his shoulder at me briefly and I nodded.

"See, look, Dad," Chris said flashing his phone toward his father. I'm sure he was showing off the photo Ashley had sent him the night before.

"Jesus, Chris," he said and turned back around quickly.

He certainly tried to sell his quick spin away, but I watched his eyes linger on his son's phone as he turned around. He turned back around to lay down the food and I could tell his package had filled out more.

Mr. Bryant rationed off a large helping of eggs and bacon onto three plates. He slid two across the island and we immediately dug in.

"So, Drew," Mr. Bryant said, turning toward me. "Chris and I were planning to start our annual summer pass at the climbing gym today. I'm sure we can get you a day pass if you want to join."

"No, we weren't, Dad. I told you a few weeks ago that I have to go to Jonestown today for that summer job," Chris said as he continued stuffing his face with food.

Chris had applied for a summer coaching job at a high school in the next town over. He was going to do strength and conditioning with their team to prepare them for the next competitive season. Being a college wrestler, he was a hot commodity for high school teams.

"I can start next weekend," he said.

"Well, shit. You definitely did tell me that, but I forgot. I booked us a slot for this morning and now it's too late to cancel," Mr. Bryant said looking around at the clock.

"Damn. Well, I've got to shower and head out. Sorry, but you can take Drew!" Chris said as he chugged the rest of his coffee and ran out of the kitchen.

Mr. Bryant looked over at me and asked, "So, you up for a little climbing?"

I shrugged as I finished my coffee before I said, "Sure, let's do it."

Mr. Bryant reached over and grabbed all the plates and mugs. He rinsed several of them off in the sink before he looked up at me.

"Well, go get ready. You can't go dressed like that and we need to leave in fifteen," he said.

I started to stand up but hesitated. I could feel my erection throbbing in his underwear. It shouldn't have been that embarrassing after the previous night, but I looked down and froze.

He gave me an understanding smile and said, "Nothing I haven't seen before, Drew."

Suddenly, the shower water running above us stopped. We could hear Chris' frantic footsteps.

"You can wait for Chris to leave if you're more comfortable. Sounds like he's in a hurry," Mr. Bryant said laughing.

Sure enough, Chris came bolting down the stairs moments later dressed like he was going to the gym. He grabbed his keys, said a quick goodbye, and ran out the door.

I stood up from the counter just as Mr. Bryant had finished cleaning up. He came around the island and we stood face to face for a few brief moments. He looked down and acknowledged my erection with a smirk. He could see it clearly in the stretched-out basket of his white briefs.

"I take it you'll need some clothes for today too?" he asked.

I nodded and he waved for me to follow him. I watched his taut ass perfectly framed by his underwear. We entered his room and the sight of his bed made my cock start leaking.

He was digging through his drawers while I stood there leaking into his underwear. He looked over at me, then down at the growing spot where my cockhead was pressed against the fabric.

"Goddamn, son. We're going to need to get you a fresh pair of those too. You think you can force that monster down? Or at least stop him from leaking?" he asked.

I looked at my best friend's hunk of a father standing before me in his underwear and almost started laughing. There was no way I'd ever get control of my cock around him dressed like that.

"It's hard to control myself around you, Mr. Bryant. Especially...when you're dressed like that," I said.

He looked down at the large package in his boxer briefs. He tugged at it causing me to leak more precum.

"I think I need to get off before we go," I said while looking toward our feet.

"We don't have time for that, son. We're down to five minutes," he said.

I hesitated for several moments. I was unsure how he'd react to what I wanted to say but the hormones violently surging through my body clouded my judgment.

I looked up from the ground into his face and said, "It won't take more than a minute if you do it."

Regret instantly washed over me, and I almost turned around and left. It was one thing for him to let me suck him off. But to ask him to jerk me off? I was afraid that had crossed a line. He reacted far better than I'd expected though. He laughed and again tugged at his junk lightly.

"I'm flattered, Drew. Really, but..." he said but trailed off.

He could see the disappointment on my face as I practically begged, "Please?"

"Alright, fine...," he said hesitantly. "I guess I do owe you for last night. Which was incredible by the way."

I looked up into his eyes and smiled as he said, "Get those off and get on the bed. We're running out of time."

"Yes, sir," I said in a sort of mocking tone. Mr. Bryant just laughed in response.

I immediately slid his underwear from my lean frame and jumped onto his bed, naked and hard. I lay on my back and slid up towards the pillows where he sat the night before.

He looked over and smiled as he peeled off his bright, white shirt. "Don't want you getting this dirty," he said with a smirk.

His hairy, muscular pecs bounced slightly as he walked over to the side of the bed. He reached over and touched my cock for the first time. His grip was light at first as if feeling it out. Seeing his large hand on my average-sized cock turned me on. He could fit almost the entire length in his palm except for my sensitive head which stuck out above his fist. He moved his other hand to lightly cup my balls and I almost came right then.

Even though we were short on time, I wished that moment would have lasted forever. Mr. Bryant was shirtless and bulging in his tight underwear while leaning over me and lightly stroking my cock as he fondled my balls.

He had jacked me off for maybe 30 seconds, and I was already fighting off going over the edge. I lied when he asked if I was close.

"Not quite actually. Maybe if you take those off, it might speed things up," I said.

He looked down at his nearly naked body then back up and me. He smirked then shook his head slightly before releasing my cock and balls, hooking his thumbs into his waistband, and slowly sliding his underwear down until his long, flaccid cock appeared inch by inch.

"Only because we're short on time," he said as he continued.

Finally, the head of his cock appeared and the whole thing rolled over to the side slightly as he stepped out of his underwear. He stood up again, leaned over, and gripped my cock once more. His hand slid up and down with ease as I was a continually leaking faucet of precum. The sound of his wet hand sliding up and down my shaft mixed with my ragged breathing filled the room.

As I watched Mr. Bryant's soft cock and low-hanging balls jostle around slightly with his movements, I couldn't hold back anymore. I looked up into his handsome face and said, "I'm going to cum, Mr. Bryant."

He didn't say anything in response but focused his large hand on the top portion of my cock. The sensitive area was tingling with urgency, and I could feel my balls tighten up to my body in his grip.

I felt the deep building suddenly spill over and I threw my head back and groaned loudly. I could feel my cock pulsating wildly in Mr. Bryant's grip and felt intermittent drops of cum painting my chest and abs.

"You weren't kidding about being a minute man. Strong work," Mr. Bryant said with a smile. I looked down to see a sizeable load splattered across my smooth, toned body.

Mr. Bryant released my slowly deflating cock and reached down to pick up his boxer briefs from the floor. He used them to wipe some of my load from his fingers then balled it up and threw it toward me.

"Use this to clean yourself up. These are your clothes for today," he said as he patted a stack of folded clothes.

I quickly wiped the fresh cum from my body and stood up. Mr. Bryant was already stepping into shorts.

I noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear as he pulled up the shorts.

"Going commando to the gym, Mr. Bryant?" I asked.

"These have a built-in liner. Keeps my manhood out of the way better so it doesn't get caught in the harness," he said. "You learn from experience, unfortunately."

I laughed as I stepped into the underwear he'd laid out for me. I looked down as I realized he'd given me another pair of briefs. I slid them on and realized they were much smaller than the ones he'd given me the night before.

"Forgot I bought those for Chris a while back when he started high school wrestling. He hated them so they were just sitting in the back of my closet. Figured those might keep you a little more contained for the next few hours," Mr. Bryant said as he chuckled to himself. He slipped on his clean, white shirt again and stepped out of the bedroom.

I quickly dressed and we were soon on the road to the climbing gym. It was only a short drive from our neighborhood, and we pulled into the parking lot just in time.

"Alright, you're Chris today," he said handing me his son's gym pass.

***

We signed a lot of forms (all of which I signed as Chris Bryant), were shown the facilities including the locker room, and finally were brought out to the floor to get our harnesses on.

The instructor, a guy a little older than me, started to assist Mr. Bryant but it was clear that he knew what he was doing so the instructor said, "Can you get your son strapped up? I need to check in another group."

"Sure thing," Mr. Bryant said as the instructor walked away. Mr. Bryant hoisted up his hefty package before securing the last part of his harness. He turned around to see me watching intently. His incredible manhood was framed by the straps, and it protruded almost obscenely. My mouth suddenly filled with saliva, and I swallowed hard.

"Alright, come here, son," Mr. Bryant said with a wink.

He had me stand over the open harness that lay on the floor. I had to straddle my legs slightly as he bent down to slide it up around my waist. He pulled on different straps, clicked together buckles, and tugged on everything periodically to check how tight it was. His hands touched nearly every inch of my body between my hips and my upper thighs. He seemed to spend a longer amount of time around my ass and even adjusted the straps of the harness to perfectly cup my perky ass.

He walked around in front of me and said, "Alright, Drew. Lift your boys up before I tighten this final strap. It's not a comfortable situation if you don't."

I reached down and grabbed my package which was already fuller than it should have been. The physical contact made it worse, and I desperately tried to imagine non-arousing thoughts. That proved impossible with Mr. Bryant's massive frame and bulge in front of me. Not to mention, both of his hands were all over my lower half.

He secured the last strap and I dropped my package. I could feel the semi in the tight briefs below my shorts, but it surprisingly didn't appear obvious. I looked up to see his eyes on me as I had been looking at my package intently.

"It's not obvious, kid," Mr. Bryant said with a reassuring smile. "Just try to relax."

***

We climbed for a couple of hours. The instructor was busy with other groups so only checked in on us periodically. Mr. Bryant had some experience though, so he walked me through a lot of the basics. After getting my blood pumping and sweat pouring, I was able to fully focus on climbing.

My dick remained flaccid until the instructor told us he wanted Mr. Bryant and me to practice the buddy system. We were strapped to each other, not to the wall, and were told to climb a high section of wall above many soft mats.

As Mr. Bryant weighed more, he was to climb below me. We worked in tandem and got most of the way up the wall when suddenly, my foot slipped and I slid down the wall a few feet. Luckily, Mr. Bryant was directly below me and was able to put a hand up just as I found another hand grip.

My downward motion stopped abruptly and I quickly realized the palm of his hand was lodged in my taint with his wrist up against the backside of my balls. The fingers of his hand gripped the lower part of my ass cheeks. As I adjusted to try to put my feet into slots in the wall, one of his fingers slipped into my clothing-covered crack and pressed against my hole.

I moaned slightly and felt my body go weak. This only caused me to sink further onto Mr. Bryant's hand. His finger applied more pressure to my now aching hole. Even being some 20 feet up in the air, ready to crash down at any moment, I felt my cock rising.

"Everything okay up there?" we heard the instructor yell from the ground below us.

"Yeah, we're all good!" Mr. Bryant yelled back.

"Grab that green crimp above your head to the right, son. Then slide your feet across to those red ones," Mr. Bryant instructed me as he continued to hold my taint and ass tightly with his large hand.

I did as he said and was finally supporting my own weight again. Mr. Bryant slowly removed his hand from my body, much to my disappointment.

We finished climbing to the top and safely rappelled down. My cock was obviously not flaccid as it stood out straight toward my hip. The instructor walked up to help me out of my harness while Mr. Bryant expertly freed himself. Panic set in as I realized the young guy would notice my erection.

"Damn, we got a born climber here. Turned on by the wall," the instructor said with a laugh as he released the harness from my waist and it fell to the floor between my feet.

"That's my boy!" Mr. Bryant said as he suddenly slapped my ass. It was a playful coach-like slap but I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning.

The instructor walked away and we returned our equipment at the check-in desk which thankfully took some time. My cock had returned to its flaccid state by the time we reached the locker room. Mr. Bryant and I were covered head to toe with chalk.

"Sorry about getting your car dirty, Mr. Bryant," I said looking down at my legs and hands covered in the white powder.

"Oh, you're not getting in my car like that," he said with a laugh.

He pulled out his duffle bag from the locker, put out two sets of clean clothes, and said, "Chris always thinks he can get away with not showering too so I always come prepared. I let him into my car once and never again...had to clean the damn thing like three times to get all of the chalk out."

Mr. Bryant then stripped off his sweat-soaked shirt to reveal his incredible upper body. He moved to his shorts next and swiftly pushed the waistband down and stepped out of them. He stood up completely naked with his large, soft cock slowly readjusting to the sudden lack of restriction.

I stared for longer than I should have but I couldn't look away. I wanted nothing more than for him to slam me up against one of the lockers and shove his entire length inside of me.

I was brought out of my fantasy world when I heard him say, "Drew...buddy! Let's go kid. Get those clothes off."

Mr. Bryant turned to grab two towels from the shelf nearby and I stared at his muscular, hairy ass as I slowly slid my clothes off. He turned back around and said, "Alright, let's hit the showers."

jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers