My Best Friend's Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw the condom back on the bed, grabbed the lube, and covered his rock-hard shaft in its entirety. He then grabbed one of my ankles and angled that leg up. His flared cock head was at my entrance seconds later.

I'm sure he looked at me and saw nothing but pure hunger for his dick. It was certainly how I felt internally. I wanted nothing more than for him to lean forward and plunge balls deep immediately. I knew it'd be excruciating given his size, but I couldn't imagine anything better in that moment.

Instead, he slowly pressed forward until the head finally broke through my hole's initial resistance. We both sighed and I winced slightly. He read my body like a pro and held steady to allow me to adjust.

"You're so tight, son," he said as he lightly caressed my lean upper body with his hand.

"Give me more," I said through strained breath. Even the head of his cock alone in my ass was sending euphoric electrical surges through my body. I couldn't believe my best friend's father's cock was in my ass.

"Greedy boy," he said with a smile before inching forward.

I moaned loudly and tipped my head back. I focused on relaxing my tight ring to allow a smoother entry. I was shocked seconds later when I felt his pubes against my taint and balls.

I lifted my head to see pure ecstasy on Mr. Bryant's face and his hips flush with me. He was balls deep inside of me.

"Are you okay, Drew? I'm sorry, I seemed to have lost control," he said.

"This feels amazing. You feel amazing, Mr. Bryant," I said.

He reached down and gripped my cock which was coated in precum. He remained lodged inside of me as he slid his hand up the slick shaft. When he reached my mushroom head he twisted his large palm around to stimulate all parts of the sensitive ridge.

I felt so close to cumming that I shifted slightly to get away from his hand. This caused his cock inside of me to brush my walls and bump into my prostate. I immediately began cumming.

All I could do was lay my head back and scream. My hole clamped down on his thick cock as I emptied my balls onto my abs and chest. A few droplets even hit my chin. I looked up and my vision was slightly blurry as I recovered from an incredible high. He was still gripping my hard cock and my body was coated in cum. He had a few globs on his fingers as well.

He smiled at me and said, "Damn, kid. That was an impressive load."

"What can I say? Your cock brings it out of me," I said.

"Need a quick break?" he asked as he slowly began withdrawing his dick.

"Fuck no," I said, suddenly gripping his ass cheek to keep him pressed against me.

"Ready for more already?" he asked.

"Breed me, Mr. Bryant," I said covered in the cum he'd already fucked out of me.

Suddenly, he released my cock which again slapped down, spraying cum in all directions. I felt him grip the tops of my thighs and I was abruptly pulled down the bed. My ass was hanging off the end of the mattress. He began a slow piston-like motion and repeatedly fed me his entire eight inches before nearly pulling all the way out. He groaned loudly with each deep plunge and I reciprocated with loud moans of my own.

He was clearly starting out slow and watching me to gauge my response. But all hell broke loose when I looked him in the eye and said, "Fuck me as hard as you can," I said.

I swear he almost came at that moment. I've never seen a grown man look so much like a kid on Christmas morning, but he clearly felt he'd won the lottery.

The next several minutes were utter chaos. He jackhammered my hole like he was trying to saw me in half. I saw stars before near blackout swept over me and I realized I was on the verge of cumming again. My whole body shook with each deep thrust of his hips. He held me in place while he slammed in, rearranging my guts.

I hadn't even realized I'd closed my eyes when I suddenly felt two wet fingers at my soft lips. I instantly sucked them into my mouth and I could taste my load on his fingers. I opened my eyes to see Mr. Bryant's sweaty body continuing to pound my hole relentlessly. He'd leaned over my body further for more leverage but also presumably to put his fingers in my mouth. He grunted like a bear as he took my ass with his cock.

He pulled his fingers from my wet, warm mouth and I watched as he dragged them through my load that was splattered across me. He brought them back to my mouth which I cleaned eagerly. This continued until my load was nearly gone. All the while he never stopped fucking me. His pace had slowed but he continued to use his entire length.

After my body was nearly wiped clean of semen, he moved his hands to push both my legs down and open. My hole angled upwards giving him the perfect angle to plunge deep inside of me.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Give it to me!" I yelled. I reached down to grip my own cock and began stroking slowly. I knew I was close but simply couldn't resist.

"You like that, boy? You like my big cock in your ass?" he said between heavy breaths. His sweat began to drip down from his head onto my body.

"I fucking love it!" I screamed.

"You going to cum for me, Drew?" he asked. His breathing became more ragged and I could sense he was close too.

"Ahhh yes," was all I could get out as he kept long-dicking me.

"Yeah...show me how much you love Daddy's dick," he said.

I looked up into his eyes as I came harder than I ever had before. My face contorted and I moaned loudly as my cock sprayed its second load in less than an hour.

My ass tightening around his thick pole set him off and he grimaced just like me before yelling, "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

He thrust into me with erratic jabs as I felt his cock spasm deep inside of me. He just kept yelling 'fuck' and 'yeah' repeatedly as he coated my insides with his fatherly seed.

With his orgasm over, he collapsed onto me and our lips smashed together. We weren't so much kissing as we were just breathing into each other's mouths, recovering. But it was hot nonetheless. We were sweaty and sticky. I wrapped my legs around his waist with my ass still fully impaled on his dick.

"My God, Drew. That was..." he said, clearly out of breath.

"Incredible," I said finishing his sentence. "Fucking incredible."