My Best Friend's Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked past me and I followed him into an area with cubicle-type showers. There were eight of them with four on each side of a narrow walkway. I could hear water running and knew not all of them were empty but the first two were. Mr. Bryant placed our towels on each of the hooks outside of the showers.

I walked into the shower cubicle and turned to shut the curtain only to realize there wasn't one. Mr. Bryant was directly across from me and had started the water in his shower. It flowed down his incredible frame and off his meaty cock. He was turned to the side so I had a great view.

He eventually looked up after putting shampoo in his hair and saw me blatantly staring at him. "Come on, son. Wash up."

I turned my back to him to turn on the water and immediately soaped my body from head to toe. I spent a fair amount of time bent over scrubbing my legs which were caked in chalk. I stood up and turned around to rinse. Mr. Bryant had clearly been staring at my ass and he had a dazed look for a brief second.

But as I turned around, my semi-hard cock and balls entered his view which caused him to suddenly clear his throat and turn back into his shower.

My cock kept rising at the thought of him checking out my ass. I was proud of it and many men had enjoyed it over the previous year while I was in college. I decided to turn back and face the wall. I made sure to stand so that water flowed down my back and into my smooth ass crack.

I reached back and spread my cheeks slightly to allow the water to run in between and rinse the soap out. But what I really wanted was for Mr. Bryant to see my tight hole.

Looking over my shoulder, I could see his mouth slightly agape. He was very lightly tugging at his large cock, and it looked a little fuller than before. It was hard to tell because it didn't grow much from soft to hard. I bent over slightly as I continued to spread my ass. I gave him the most unobstructed view of my hole as possible.

Mr. Bryant bit his lower lip and fully gripped his cock as he watched. Just then, another man walked in between us to get to one of the further showers. He didn't even look in either of our showers, or at least not obviously, but it was enough to spook Mr. Bryant who immediately turned back around to face the wall.

I stood under the flowing water with a throbbing erection when I heard Mr. Bryant say, "I'll meet you over by the lockers."

I glanced over my shoulder again briefly to see him wrapping a towel around his waist. His dick print in front of the white towel was surely going to be obvious to anyone he encountered on the way back to our stuff.

As he walked away, I dried myself off while still facing the wall. My cock was completely erect and there was no willing it down. The muskiness of the locker room mixed with the manly body wash fragrances of the showers, not to mention the erotic display I'd just give my best friend's father, kept my cock aching for more.

Mr. Bryant and I dressed in silence as he noticed but didn't acknowledge my erection. He'd given me a pair of boxer briefs, athletic shorts, and a shirt. The shorts were quite tight but the shirt was long enough to cover my otherwise obvious boner.

***

We'd been in the car driving home silently for a few minutes and it felt tense -- stuffy, almost. Suddenly, Mr. Bryant got a phone call. It popped up on the screen in front and we could see it was from Chris.

Mr. Bryant answered on speaker and said, "Hey, son! How's Jonestown?"

"It's great, Dad. How's climbing?" Chris responded.

"We just finished up and are heading home," I chimed in. "I almost fell off the wall but your dad caught me."

I looked over at Mr. Bryant and smiled. He glanced over and smirked momentarily but was focused on the road.

"Dude, I've busted my shit at that place more times than I can count. If you made it through your first day without an actual crash onto the mats, you're doing pretty good," Chris said with a laugh.

That got a laugh from Mr. Bryant and the tension in the car dissipated slightly.

"Hey, so I was calling to let you know, Dad, that I'm going to stay over here tonight. They're short one coach and asked me to step in for this pre-season tournament tomorrow," Chris said.

"That's great, Chris. Good to show commitment on day one," Mr. Bryant said.

"Yeah, they seem really excited that I'm here. I do need to ask a favor though. They need to see my coaching certificate and I left it at home this morning when I left in a rush," Chris said.

"Okay...do you know where it might be? Do you need me to bring it out there?" Mr. Bryant asked.

"No, no. You can just take a photo and send it to me. They said that would be enough. It should be on my desk in my room," Chris said.

"No problem, son," Mr. Bryant said.

Chris said thanks and that he'd see us tomorrow then hung up. Mr. Bryant and I remained in silence for the next few minutes as we slowly weaved through our neighborhood. I'm not going to lie. I was bummed when I realized he was driving me home. I don't know if I actually expected him to invite me over, but I certainly wanted him to.

When we pulled up in front of my house, I decided not to mention the night before. I said, "Thanks for the fun day, Mr. Bryant. And thanks for the clothes. I'll get them back soon."

"No problem, Drew. Hope you had fun," Mr. Bryant.

"Oh, I did," I said with a cocky smile, unable to resist. I hopped out and closed the door. Mr. Bryant waited until I was up at my front door and walking inside before he drove away. He'd always done that before but this time I was hoping he was checking out my ass in his tight shorts.

***

I ate dinner with my mother who then got ready for work and left. Being alone and incredibly horny from the day, I ran up to my room, stripped off my clothes, and lay naked on my bed. I think my cock was completely hard before I even hit the sheets.

I reached down and started fondling my balls before gripping my shaft and sliding the precum around my sensitive head. Just then, my phone buzzed. I looked over to see a text from Chris.

He said he still hadn't heard from his dad, and he asked if I could go over there and snap a pic of the certificate he needed.

With my dick still in hand, I contemplated coming up with an excuse or pretending I was asleep. But the thought of seeing Mr. Bryant again made my cock leak. Plus, I wanted to help Chris.

I threw on some clothes and walked over to their house. On my way, a pit suddenly formed in my stomach. What if Mr. Bryant didn't want to see me and that's why he dropped me off at home? What if he'd be angry that I came over unannounced? The anxiety was enough to kill my erection for the time being.

After knocking on the front door several times without any answer, I tried to open it, but it was locked. I decided to check the backyard thinking Mr. Bryant was probably grilling or swimming and didn't have his phone near him.

As I walked around the side of the house, I passed the large bay window into the master bedroom. It was dark out and there were lights on in the room, so it was easy to see inside. I was instantly hard again and leaking in my shorts as I peered in through the large window.

Mr. Bryant was laying on his back on his large bed. He was completely naked and uncovered. He was sliding a clear, silicone stroker up and down his impressive shaft. He had over-the-ear headphones on and I peeled my eyes away from his flawless cock for a second to see what he was watching.

I nearly came when I looked up at the screen. He was watching porn again but this time it was gay porn. A young guy was on all fours with his ass up and out. An older man who looked to be in his 50s was railing his ass from behind with his large tool. I couldn't hear anything as the sound was transmitted to Mr. Bryant's headphones but the two of them looked to be enjoying themselves.

In a trance, I stood there for several minutes just watching. I knew if I touched my cock it would explode. Mr. Bryant looked incredibly sexy. I fought the urges I felt for as long as I could. But eventually, my mind caved to my body's desires.

I walked over to the back deck, up the stairs, and through the unlocked door. As I approached his room, I could hear the sloshing sound of his impressive cock gliding through the stroker. I could hear his moans.

For a brief moment, I contemplated just listening from outside of his room. I thought about climaxing with him while on the other side of the wall. He'd never know and a part of me wanted to hear what it sounded like when he got himself off alone. But a bigger part of me wanted to be the one to get him off.

I stepped into the doorway to the large master bedroom. I got to thoroughly enjoy the view and sounds up close for a few seconds before he noticed me.

"Oh, shit! Jesus fucking Christ, Drew!" he yelled as he frantically grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

He grabbed a pillow to cover himself with next before pulling the headphones from his ears and saying, "What the fuck are you doing, Drew? You scared the hell out of me," he said only marginally calmer.

"Sorry, Mr. Bryant. Didn't mean to...interrupt. But Chris said he hadn't heard from you about his certificate," I said.

"Oh, fuck! I completely forgot," Mr. Bryant said as he quickly stood up. The pillow fell to the floor and his eight-incher stood out directly from his body. His clear stroker wrapped around the middle of his thick shaft.

He locked eyes with me briefly before looking down and pulling the stroker from his cock. I could tell it felt good to slide it past his head because his abs flexed slightly and a quiet groan escaped his lips.

"Let me go take care of what Chris needs. Stay here. We need to talk," Mr. Bryant said before he walked past me completely naked. He grabbed a towel from the closet by the door before exiting the room.

I stood in the doorway for a few moments until I heard his footsteps on the stairs. The stroker laying on the bed caught my eye and I walked over to pick it up. It was coated in lube, inside and out. I absentmindedly began groping my erection through my shorts as I studied it in my hand. It felt warm.

Without much thought to it, I slid my shorts and underwear down to my knees, gripped my aching shaft by the base, and slid the stroker onto me.

It was instant euphoria. The warm, wet, soft texture felt like it molded with my skin. The inside surface had knobs that tenderly caressed the ridge beneath my sensitive head.

My head dropped back and I moaned loudly.

I suddenly heard someone clearing their throat. My head shot forward and my eyes opened to see Mr. Bryant wrapped in a towel but otherwise naked. He was standing at the doorway to the room.

"Sorry, Mr. Bryant. I couldn't resist," I said as I slid it off me. The suction it created when being pulled off surprised me and I nearly came. My knees buckled and a strange noise left my mouth as I fought off an early orgasm.

He watched me intently as I put my lube-soaked hard-on back into my shorts. He had a serious and concerned expression on his face and I instantly felt I'd overstepped.

"I swear that I just came over here for Chris. I didn't mean to...to see you...I shouldn't have done that with your...," I said as I fumbled badly in front of him. I felt lightheaded and quickly sat on the bed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Drew, it's alright," he said as he quickly crossed the room to sit beside me on the bed.

His meaty, hairy chest was inches from my face. His musky aroma filled my nose and I felt my ass tingling. I looked down at the trail of hair across his abs that lead to a tubular bulge in his towel. He hadn't lost his erection.

"Looks like we both could use this thing," I said as I held the stroker up between us. I waited for him to crack a smile before I reached over and gripped his big cock through his towel.

He didn't push me away so I reached for the top of the towel and slowly pulled it from his body. His impressive manhood sprang out and pointed directly up at me. His big balls lay on the towel below him. I reached out to grip his shaft with one hand while I slid on the stroker with the other.

"Fuck," Mr. Bryant sighed with a long, drawn-out breath. He watched as I made his cock head disappear and reappear from underneath the clear silicone.

I could see droplets of precum forming on his tip. I leaned down and I licked them off. I then slid my tongue to his abs and dragged it along his skin to one of his nipples. I latched on to nibble and suck until it was as erect as his cock.

I continued this for a minute or so. Mr. Bryant was beside himself with pleasure as I orally attacked his chest and nipples while I slid the warm, wet toy up and down his cock with increasing pressure. He slowly got onto his knees on the bed to be able to add his own hip thrusts to the mix.

Lifting off his nipple and looking up, I saw his eyes were closed and his head tilted slightly back. He was moaning and enjoying my work. He was fucking his huge cock into the toy as I stroked it down his shaft.

I looked over beside him to see the headphones and remote. While keeping the same pace on his cock, I reached over and turned off the headphones before I hit the top button on the remote. Suddenly, the screen lit up and the porn resumed playing. The sound came from the TV speakers and it was loud. The young man's moaning mixed with the older man's grunting was incredibly hot.

Mr. Bryant clearly didn't it find it that way at first as his eyes shot open and he said, "Oh fuck!" and frantically looked for the remote. I kept sliding the silicone toy up and down on his cock even though he'd stopped thrusting. I held the remote in front of him and smiled.

"Don't worry, Mr. Bryant. I'd seen what you were watching before I even came inside. I want to watch it too. I want to watch it...with you," I said.

His look of panic began to dissolve as he looked from me to the screen to my hand on his cock and back to me. "You're sure?" he said.

"Absolutely," I said.

He allowed himself to enjoy the sensations from his groin again and I could see his shoulders relax. He watched the two men fucking like savages on screen.

The whole situation already had me close, but I needed stimulation on my cock or in my ass. I felt the former was an easier place to start so I slowly lowered my shorts and underwear to expose my leaking erection. I used my spare hand that wasn't jerking Mr. Bryant off to guide my cock head into position in front of his.

As soon as our tips touched, his attention was ripped away from the screen. We both looked down as I slid the stroker from his cock to mine then back again.

Suddenly, he gripped my ass through my clothes with his big hand and pulled me forward. My cock slid inside the stroker next to his. The increased pressure inside the toy had me on the verge of cumming quickly. Mr. Bryant clearly appreciated the extra tightness as he groaned loudly and looked into my eyes seductively.

We held each other's eyes for what felt like days. My heart was pumping wildly in my chest. My stomach was fluttering and I thought I might cum at any second. Not to mention, my hole was shuddering as I stared into his eyes and listened to his low-pitched groans.

His eyes bounced between mine and my lips. He ran his tongue along his bottom lip slowly. The sounds of the two men on the screen reached a fever pitch and I slid further in towards Mr. Bryant to push through the end of the toy. That way my cock head wasn't being stimulated with each pass of the stroker. I needed all the help I could get to stave off an orgasm.

I guess the forward movement was read differently on Mr. Bryant's end because he immediately smashed his face against mine. Our tongues instantly began fighting in each other's mouths. It was one of the most erotic kisses in my life. Had my cock head been inside the toy, I would have cum instantaneously.

He broke the kiss to lay his head back and moan loudly as I sped up on our cocks, careful not to stimulate any of the super sensitive parts at the tip of mine. It left me stroking an inch or so in either direction; his cock head never got a break outside of the stroker. I took the opportunity to suck on his neck and he turned toward the TV to give me more access.

After nearly making a mark, I lifted my head and watched him watch a young man get pounded. The guy was laying on his back on the edge of the bed. The older man was standing on the floor and gripped the young guy's ankles as he slammed his hips repetitively. Each time he bottomed out in the young man's ass there was a loud smack. The young man was whimpering and moaning while the older man kept grunting.

Mr. Bryant moaned softly as he watched them and I continued to aggressively stimulate his cock. I reached up to tweak his still-wet nipple as I said, "Mr. Bryant, I want you to fuck me like that."

He turned his head toward me with a wicked smile on his face and his eyebrows raised. "You serious?" he asked.

"Hell yeah. I want to feel all of you inside of me," I said.

He gripped my face with both of his large hands and kissed me passionately. He slowly withdrew his large cock from the stroker and I gradually removed it from my own, careful not to set off a premature eruption.

Mr. Bryant stood up from the bed and walked around to his bedside table. He pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube and threw them onto the bed beside me. We made eye contact as I slid onto my back with my ass at the foot of the bed, mimicking the young guy on the TV. I gripped my legs behind both knees and spread my legs wide.

He turned off the TV before he walked back around the bed to stand directly in front of me. His eyes were glued to my quivering hole. He snatched the bottle of lube and I was suddenly afraid he might put his large dick into me without warming me up. Although my fears were quelled seconds later when I watched him squirt a generous amount of lube onto his fingers and place his wet fingertips near my hole.

He simply rubbed the lube around my sensitive ring at first. He stared down at my face as he slowly slid the first finger in. He felt my tight hole clamp down periodically as it adjusted to the intrusion. A sexy smile appeared on his face as he felt how tight I truly was.

My cock lurched as he hit my prostate. A bead of precum formed on the tip. He reached out to grip the base of my aching cock and held it upright as he slowly introduced a second of his long, thick fingers.

I moaned loudly and opened my legs wider in response. My cock also pulsed repeatedly in his hand and I looked down to see drops of clear precum slowly trickling down my shaft.

"Please, Mr. Bryant. Please fuck me," I pleaded.

"Oh, does this turn you on?" he asked sarcastically before suddenly finger fucking me and accurately jabbing my prostate repeatedly.

"Ahhh, fuck!" I yelled as my head fell back onto the bed and my legs began to shake. He didn't ease up on my cock and the sensitive head remained high in the air with precum constantly oozing out.

I could feel an orgasm building with the prostate stimulation alone and I believe he sensed it because he slowed his fingers to a halt before withdrawing them completely. He released my cock which slapped my belly and splattered an impressive amount of precum all over me.

He reached for the condom on the bed but I grabbed his wrist and said, "You don't need that if you don't want it."

"Really?" he asked. He stood there looking dumbfounded while holding the unopened condom with a massive erection pointed directly at my vulnerable hole.

"I mean, you can't get me pregnant," I said. "But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try."

"You dirty little slut," he said with a wink.