All Comments on 'My Best Friends Father Ch. 04'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Going

This is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SOOOOO HOT

I'm lovin this story! So so so so HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Now I will have to go back and read the first 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!

Oh Mr. P. MORE MORE MORE PLEASE... wishing I was Erika my dreams would be fulfilled

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Taking a wrong turn

You had a very good story going but you are trying to do too much with it. quit while you're ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

You can't just end it like that! Please keep going!

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking mr p s first load of think cum.into her mouth and licking her lips

another very hot horny part of this very erotic horny story.

awesome writing briliant story . keep them cumming .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

why do you need the fear? I was enjoying this til this chapter, like someone else said, took a wrong turn.

treckie94treckie94over 12 years ago
Just fine

No way! I loved that fear bit in the car! KeeP going. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just cant really get into it... I mean it started out good, but then... Sort of downhill from there. It certainly shouldn't be in the Romance section. Hah! Not anywhere NEAR ronance! The girl is overly crushing, leading with her hormones and pussy... The guy, huh, the guy is a piece of work, heh. He asks her 'is this what you really want?' But she has NO fucking clue what shes getting into, much less what he really wants. He's pretty much an ass. A polite, sometimes thoughtful ass, but one none the less! He's playing games and not telling her the rules. He calls her a slut, treats her like a slut and has from word go... Argh... Its just distasteful, I was expecting a naughty,secret romance with great sex. Instead we get, hell, I dont know where to begin! I was honestly hoping she would bite his dick off the first time he shoved her head down on him. Or punched him in the nuts the first time he squeezed her nipple or bit her lip so hard it hurt.

Does she appear to be enjoying herself despite the intimidation, borderline physical abuse, etc? Yep. (Well it is a story) Im just enjoying it less and less, though I keep trying even though Id rather move on to stories that actually belong in this section... Even if it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo.

This story keeps getting better and better. Great job.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

That ending was hot as hell 🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous