All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girl'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Fun little story. A little over the top, but so what?

I know, I know, there will be comments about what an asshole he is, and that Meredith is a slut, but I just don’t take sex that seriously. Sex is supposed to be fun.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Don’t lie to the readers. You don’t get to call yourself someone’s best friend when you’re fucking his wife.

That’s not an asshole move, that’s just fucking stupid especially since you literally bragged about her becoming your 3rd ex wife.

So not only did you demolish one marriage, you ruined 4. 3 women who had to live with the consequences of your actions. Maybe there were children involved, maybe there weren’t, but rather then being a man, all you did was con your way into relationships that you couldn’t sustain.

And you think that’s something to brag about? Pathetic.

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

So glad to read a story from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was disgusting. You've been submitting stories since 2016 and can't come up anything better than crap like this??

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

What made no sense to me was the fact that she had no idea the guy had a monster between his legs. Author stated that they knew each other before she married his best friend so that is more than ten years and they met at college age so some chatter would have happened where she at least heard of his huge member. She could have even back then said it was all talk and I am sure he would have whipped it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who knew a drunk husband was the long-sought-after missing Martian Slut-Ray trick. Or that she would start calling her husband's friends a 'model' and flirting with him once hubby was passed out? Why not give up her ass while she cheats on hubby, too? It makes perfect sense. Not. Fucking shit, start to finish, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah! What Whackdoodle said! Double that. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More cheating cuck bull. Doesnt anyone have any imagination?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Take up a more fulfilling hobby (for us at least) like swimming with piranha, perhaps? Bungee diving into a septic tank? Parachuting with a beach towel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Complete shit!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: RiverMaya & ReedRichards, Thank you guys. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

To: ctdans, the two anon's and Whackdoodle. In one day this story has had 249 voters, which is WAY more than I've ever had before. So that's cool. But the scores suck. Bring it to 3.47 Stars. With that crappy score and your four posts I feel I need to comment. This is erotica. It's not a primer on how to bang a woman. This story is certainly NOT suggesting you bang your friends wife. Best friend or not. It's just supposed to be arousing, interesting and entertaining. I would normally feel bad that you didn't enjoy it. EXCEPT! The last three of you're all bitching about a woman cheating on her husband in THE "LOVING WIVES" category.

To ctdans, yeah you have a point. But it IS possible. Not everyone brags about their junk in college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With friends like this guy, who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess that's a genre without much competition: betraying friendships and destroying marriages. Hope your character keeps his philandering among the white collar wimps and their whores, if he wants to keep his balls, or his pulse.

Thanks for the effort.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***That was a funny read.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Yeah, he was an asshole. Yeah, she was a piece of work. But, the story was hot as fuck. Loved it.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

With "friends" like this arsehole who needs enemies? But the wife caved in and fucked him so both of the them should just leave the ex husband and ex friend alone.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To Monagamous_Now (Yeah, he was an asshole.) I am very happy you enjoyed it.

To MikeOrMikey (Can we have more?) Well, not from these guys. But yeah, I’m in the middle of a long “NonConsent” story.

To chytown (***That was a funny read.) I am very happy you had fun. Thank you for reading.

To iameasel (Bungee diving into a septic tank?) I completely agree.

To GarySmith69 (With "friends" like this arsehole who needs enemies?) I fully agree. Judging by some of the responses I think there is some confusion about “Because he’s the narrator he MUST be the hero.” And in reality he’s just a douche. Many of the commentators seem to think that I’m rooting for this guy. I actually caught my first wife cheating on me. So, NO. This guy is not the hero. :)

And now for the rest of you.

To Anon (Hope your character keeps his philandering among the white collar wimps and their whores, if he wants to keep his balls, or his pulse.) I’m pretty sure being a brutalizer of philanderers is not limited to the working class.

To Anon (Complete shit!) Bite my ass.

To Anon (More cheating cuck bull.) Why are you reading this genre?

To Anon (Yeah! What Whackdoodle said! Double that.) Ditto.

To Anon (Who knew a drunk husband was...) Have you considered something less provocative. Like, “50 Shades of Gray?”

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Mr Linder, what did you expect? LW is a large crowd but a tough one, one which has attracted what I believe to be a fair number off cheated on ex husbands, who will low score anything in which the wife gets away with it.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

@reed, I actually expected adults to act like adults. I mean I don't like cuck stories where the guy watches his wife fuck another guy and then has to ask for permission to touch himself. Now there are exceptions to this rule but in general I just don't read those stories. Or if I'm reading one and it goes that way. I stop reading.

@Mortenera, I kicked in the front door and charged into the kitchen. They were both naked. Her standing there with her arms out trying to stop me. And he was pretty much using her as human shield. I was looking at the knife drawer, which was just to me left. When the thought, "This bitch ain't worth goin to jail for." Went through my head. I am VERY grateful I listened to the voice. And he was one of her work friends. I knew the guy and his wife. But he was more her friend than mine. NOW, what the fuck does that have to do with a fictitious story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soooo… the story tags clearly state “adultery”, how come anybody is surprised/pissed off that there is in fact an asshole friend and a cheating slut?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon, (how come anybody is surprised/pissed off... ) Thank you! That's what I was saying!

To: Mortenera. I did actually. The minute I realized I did NOT want to murder them and go to jail. I went back out to my car and drove to her house. Some explanation here. I'd never done anything to her or acted inappropriately but there are some women who just respond to me with fear. I think it's a pheromone thing. I'm not sure. Anyway she was one of those. Not really her fault. I just always knew I scared her so I usually stayed away from her. Anyway, so i show late at night and she's home alone. And I'm loud enough that, yeah I know she knows I'm here but yeah I managed to tone down my "pissed off" enough to realize I was scaring her and she was not coming to the door. I went back to some friends and crashed there. The next day my future ex-wife called and tried to convince me not to talk to his wife. I agreed. Said it was for the best. And immediately went back to talk to HIS future ex-wife. This time it was daytime. She answered. We talked for about an hour. She was upset but handled it well. I'm not sure they were ever in love. But it really wasn't my business. My business was that -she- had a right to know.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

I think I'll stick to complete fiction. But I appreciate the sentiment. :)

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Well written, butt… pun intended.

You had a little unusual fun with punctuation. Brackets replaced quotation marks, dashes where ellipses were the thing. I know I’m nit-picking, but it was distracting enough that I almost stopped reading. I would have missed the strength of the plot and you would have lost my five stars.

It was unusual to read an LW tale about a best friend seducing a guy’s wife from the POV of the seducer. You did a great job of painting the cuckold as a drunk jerk, and making the seducer a nice guy that I actually found myself liking the cheating. Go figure. You wrote it without any cuckold angst or cheater’s remorse, which was clever.

Lots of commenters have decried the guy for sex with his best friends wife. They may have a point, but the job of a writer (like any artist) is to elicit an emotional response with the artwork. Anger is an emotional response, so congrats! Job done!

Thanks for writing!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Maninconn, Yeah I just found the codes to make things Bold in HTML. Gonna try that on he next one. But I'm very happy you liked the story. As for, "...to elicit an emotional response with the artwork. Anger is an emotional response, so congrats! Job done!" Uhhhhh yeah? I guess I'm proud? All the anger was just surprising. I honestly thought if people didn't like it then they would just move on to something they enjoyed. But I'm glad you liked it. And it's wonderful you gave it 5 stars. Thank you for that. This story really needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need. To write. Longer sentences. Because people don't. Talk the way. You write.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon "You need. To write. Longer sentences. B..."

Mmmm maybe. I try very hard to make the dialogue read like it would sound. Do you have any examples from my story where they seem short?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That feeling of cheating with your best friend's girl, making him the world's most gullible cuckold... must be a very special feeling. Well it's written well, but so was Mein Kampf. 1 star.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon "...but so was Mein Kampf. 1 star." You must be coming late to the party. Where to start, you have a little dick and your opinion is shit. No one on this site takes you seriously and suck my dick. happy Hanukkah. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES