All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girl Ch. 02'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

Five stars and you are brave!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

thanks for the warning.......didn't read a word but gave it a 3 just because you had an eye catching warning.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

Aw yeah! Just woke up to find it published and you guys already made me feel better! :)

To RiverMaya, Thank you so much for the compliment. I really appreciate the support.

To Huedogg2, I'm very happy you liked the warning. I wanted people to know what they were getting into.

AND TO A-Non-intelligent "1 star (no 0 stars) and you ain't brave to post this..you are STUPID!"

I can't tell you how happy you've made me:) I've spent days waiting for this thing to post. And when it did? You jumped right in there and gave me the comment I've been salivating over. I got so many ideas jumping around in my head I can't decide on which way to go! Do I contrast and compare how MY screen name is Hayden Darrell Linder, while your screen name alone shows what kind of a total pussy you are? Or do I instead explain how the "warning" alone should've told you this was a "Troll Trap" and it was gonna be bad? OR do I instead keep it simple? Like, We all know you read every fuckin word off it. We know you touched yourself when you did it. And it wasn't until you tore the cum drenched Saran wrap off your keyboard that you felt guilty and just HAD to comment! :)

God bless.

green117green117over 2 years ago
I suppose...

but I've seen a lot of trolling these days.

Anyway, it is Felching, and I first saw it in the 70's, btw. "Zap Comix, publisher of the sexual comics "Snatch" and "Jiz," popularized "felch" in the U.S. in 1975 when they decided to publish a comic book titled "Felch." "

At the time (copyright 1975) it was obviously a troll... and it caught on as a perversion du jour in the next bit, amongst those who might have known better. R. Crumb et al must have been laughing until they passed out.

Green-something

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: green117, Damn you Google!!!! I still got that term misspelled? Anyway, thank you for the correction. That was actually very informative.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

If helping to dig the grave for LW to bury it under a port a potty you get a 5.

As for a good story, whether its the writing or the plot, well you a 1. Also I'd say your brave but the mentally ill can hardly be applauded for doing something they aren't fully aware of.

Try professional help, that would help with whatever is wrong in your upstairs. And, as an aside, you could take up needle point instead of trying to write something that brings about a result closer to emptying ones stomach than making a real mans dick hard.

And, i wont charge you for this either, that door knob, turn it either way and that closet door will open and welcome you into the real world. Love yourself for who and what you are, AFTER you get those mental issues looked into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not get the second part. Why did you call it MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRL CH. 02? I thought this was going to be part of the first. *

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: iameasel, Eat a bowl O' Dick.

To Anon: "Simply awful." Uh, yes. Yes it is. But you have to understand. I don't actually like Cuck stories. I had an abusive childhood and the effect from that is any time someone tries to make me feel weak. I tend to get physically violent. So, stories about guys watching their wives get screwed just makes me angry. So, you are correct. This WAS awful. It was supposed to be. It was purely Troll bait so I could get to the Comments section because the LW Trolls REALLY pissed me off. I am sorry you didn't like it. I had a hard time keeping my lunch down on that last part too. If that helps any.

P.S. to anyone else reading this: If you ARE into these kinds of stories? That's fine. You have a right to enjoy what you enjoy. I just don't read them. In general... It's kind of a guideline more than a rule.

To Anon: "I thought this was going to be part of the first." (TECHNICALLY) it was? I mean just because Frank and Merrideth broke up in the first sentence doesn't mean it's not a sequel. It's just not a good one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm love a nice bit of felching, even better when it's a whores arse full of multiple punters cum. Anyone here heard of Kirie ;-) she's always ready and willing. Fyi, yes it is felching not filching, you fool.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anon: "...Fyi, yes it is felching not filching, you fool."

-WHY- would I want to get that right?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you wrote this story because some people panned your last story? This is how you motivate yourself? And this is the result of that "motivation"? It's not a story, it's verbal diarrhoea.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anon "It's not a story, it's verbal diarrhoea." I know right! Bwahahahah! Ohhh I'm so fuckin petty. BTW you need to go back and read my response to your comment on chapter 1. It's REALLLY good. :)

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

But where was the filching?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

TO: MCMaineNudist, "But where was the filching?"

OMG! You are so picky! His Dad was slurping his semen out of his Mom's BUTTHOLE, man!

Now, I want you to go back and read this story again!

Not that that's much of a punishment for you. Ya sick little twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES