All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 10'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it going!!!

I really hope Sarah ends up in Reyna's control....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can’t wait to read more

Don’t let Reyna win, and don’t let Sarah win, let it become a stalemate. Where both sides can’t win or lose. I think it would be more interesting this way

MajesticJMajesticJabout 6 years ago
Go Sarah!

Reyna is evil and awful and if she wins it will really disappoint me. Sarah needs to finally actually have a plan and allies to defeat her. Please let love conquer hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, pet. You can be my slut.

I'm loving it!

--Julia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

God that ended way too early... I need more!!!

MysticblondeMysticblondeabout 6 years ago
Edge of my seat!

This was kinda mind blowing. I read through all your entries in 24 hours or so.

Im interested in seeing how it plays out. Is Reyna really the villain? Does it have a happy ending? Does Sarah end up as Reyna's slut or Maria' Goddess?

Cant wait to find out

SoftsubversionSoftsubversionabout 6 years ago
Great story but also so rare

Trixieadara has made a great EMC story and also a rare one.

First off, she took her time with the story. It was not just a quick induction then sex. She laid out the characters, gave them personalities, showed us some of who and what they were before any changes. Also, the changes are not rushed but take place over time which is always terrific as you watch them slowly descend into becoming different people and under the control of another.

The story is original and Trixie has obviously put a lot of time and thought into the plot and characters and ensuing events.

And she also has the writing ability to back up her very vivid and superb imagination. The story is well written and easy to read and follow.

Lastly the story is hot as hell. Maria's transformation, both mental and physical under the control of Reyna is spectacular. Her becoming this still beautiful, hard bodied, amoral enforcer for Reyna's will is delicious. So it is with Sarah and June too as they are controlled in various episodes.

But beyond that this story is rare because Trixie has taken this story down a very dark road with the ultra evil Reyna and what she is doing to Maria and what she plans to do with the others. Many EMC writers simply won't cross a certain line because it becomes too dark but Trixie has the guts to run with it and create a very rare kind of story. I have always been partial to those kinds of dark stories such as were exemplified by the great Trilby Else who like Trixie had the kink and confidence to take his stories to very black places. Not too many writers do it.

Trixie thanks for writing your own unique, sexy, terrific and very polished dark EMC story.

Like all good stories, I really don't have a clue as what will happen. Will Sarah find a way to stop Reyna and free Maria from her bondage or is she irrevocably changed already? Can she save June and Sandra or even just herself from this cat and mouse game that Reyna revels in? My dark side wants to see the formally sweet, confident, vivacious Maria slip even further into becoming Reyna's sadistic, muscle girl creation regardless of the fate of the others.

But I also have to admit that Trixie has done such a good job of making me care for Maria and June and Sarah that I also want Reyna to be defeated and killed for what what she has done to these girls and I'm sure many others over the years. And making a reader care about characters so much is the hardest thing for a writer to do, which is a tribute to Trixie and her skill and imagination.

Lastly I can't help but ask myself, what sort of creature is Reyna really, to be able to do what she does? Some kind of mutant? A genetic freak? A succubus, witch or alien. The product of some kind of experiment or the possessor of some kind of experimental technology she once worked with or stole?

I hope before the story ends we get an answer to that question too.

Thanks Trixie, for taking the time, thought and effort and having the skill and guts to write a true dark all time classic of the genre. Oh yeah, and making it smoking hot over and over again in so many ways and for so many reasons.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 6 years ago
Wow

What a great story. Well done. Are you ending it there? Hope not.!!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 6 years ago
Recruiting the Forgotten

Just wondering if in the future Sarah will find recruit and rehabilitate her former boss, Kathy especially after what happened at the office?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...