All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 13'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MajesticJMajesticJabout 6 years ago
WTF?

So she just sold her best friend into sex slavery. Not sure where you’re going with this but I’m having a hard time cheering for Sarah any more. Not to mention her constant wishy-washy attitudes have gotten a little old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waning Interest

This series started off strong, but has dwindled quickly. Sarah has not grown into a mistress. Sarah and June are no longer domme and sub. They are now in a lesbian romantic relationship. Hopefully, June finds what Sarah did disgusting and leaves Sarah as Sandra did. This pushes Sarah to finally realize what she truly is and tells Reyna. Reyna takes Sarah as her slut and she doesn't have to make any more choices. That way all of Sarah's conflict and pretending to be something she is not will end as will this series.

Rivina666Rivina666about 6 years ago

And boom, entire series invalidated. What a waste of time. A shame as it was pretty decent before chapter 11.

MysticblondeMysticblondeabout 6 years ago
Were people expecting a happy ending?

For me this has been going about the way Ive predicted as Ive been reading. It hasnt been boring, but its been fairly well telegrapghed. Or Im just thinking the same things as the author.

Sarah may have convinced herself that Maria's actions are all Reyna; but she's never used her powers against Sarah; which she could easily do. As far as we know, and what I am betting, is that what Maria has become isnt something Reyna did to her but something she found in her. She had the documents for Maria's enslavement ready when Sarah showed up; this was clearly something Reyna has had planned; it could very well be that if not for Sarah being something Reyna wants that Maria would have ended up in the same spot just much sooner.

As for Sarah signing it; it'sa mark of just how out of her depth and out of options she really is. She has found this really great love with June and now her obsession with "saving" someone who clearly didnt want to be saved has cost her one relationship and given another one a serious injury.

And thats, I think, where the story is headed. Sarah is her own antagonist. Her insistence that her friend was unwilling has been the real catalyst to all this.

And Im curious to see the rest.

MysticblondeMysticblondeabout 6 years ago
forgot a thing

Unreliable Narrator

We only know what Reyna has said this all is; it could pan out to be a trick. Something concrete for Reyna to hold up to Sarah later and say "Look, you got to such a low point that you were willing to sell your best friend away which you had worked so hard for. And I think if I had told you it was for 20 bucks you'd have still signed."

Something solid for Reyna to use to help Sarah deal with this facade she has created about being a Domme so she can accept being submissive or even just so she can accept the other things about her life. That she is a lesbian, that she's not a Domme, and that whatever is up with Maria it was up long before Reyna and Sarah just couldnt see it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...