My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to."

"This is important."

"Okay."

"I need some tea." June stands up and turns on the kettle on the stove. She finds the teapot and puts two bags of tea in it. "You want some?" she asks. I nod. She gets two teacups out and paces back and forth in front of the stove waiting for the kettle to sing.

"I liked the sex," she says finally. "Not that I don't like our sex," she says in a rush. "Sex with you is like a massage or a long bath. It's a luxury. We make love. But Reyna, Reyna fucks. Reyna rides. With her, it's like a workout or a battle or a something ... religious. I don't know. Does that make sense?"

"Yes ..." I say. She thinks she's hurt me, that I'm offended that sex with me is different than sex with Reyna. But I've always known that. Everyone knows that. I'm not hurt; I'm turned on. I'm thinking of Lady Lorelei. I bet she fucks. I bet Maria wants to be fucked. I bet Sandra wanted to be fucked. June wants to be fucked. This whole time I was giving her softness, and she missed being fucked. Everyone wants to be fucked, and now I know, I want to be fucked, too.

Carl never fucked me. No one's ever fucked me. Carl put his pathetic cock inside me. Boys, who call themselves men, have as well. But no one has fucked me. I'm a virgin. I wonder what it's like, to be ridden. To be hurt. To be tied up. To be used. I thought something was wrong with Maria, but maybe not. Maybe she understood what June understands. But I don't get it. I've never had it.

"You okay?" asks June. "Did I hurt your feelings?"

"No, love. Not at all." I get up and kiss her. She melts into me. I can feel her heat. She's hungry to be fucked. I'm all gentleness, but deep down, she wants something hard. We both do.

The kettle screams next to us.

***********

You drive to work. The check engine light is on; the light shines in your eye from the dashboard. It's amber. You're safe. The road is empty. All the stoplights are green. The cityscape towers over you. You turn and turn but there is more city. The city is a wall and the city is a cage. You streak down the road. The smell of burnt rubber stings your nostrils. You roll over intersection after intersection. You are there forever. You will never leave the city, and the check engine light is on. There are no mechanics. You keep driving. You must keep driving.

A light suddenly turns red. You slam on the brakes. The tires screech and the car shudders. The car swerves but stops in front of a crosswalk. The pedestrian light glows red, and a blinking light in the corner of your eye tells the pedestrian to cross.

A woman in a white sundress with long black hair crosses in front of the car. She smiles and her amber eyes glow. The check engine light is on. She turns and puts up a "Road Work Ahead" sign in the middle of the road. Next to it, she puts up a "Detour" sign pointing to the right. Right. You must turn right. You obey and turn. The city gives way to a parking lot. You park and leave the engine running. The check engine light is on.

There's a knock on your window. The dark-haired woman smiles. The sundress she's wearing is sheer. You see she has no shoes or panties or bra. She asks you something. You can't hear. You roll down the window. She smiles again. You look into the check engine light. She tells you she will drive. You nod. Of course.

You get out of the car. Your car is a wreck. The tires are thin and worn. The back bumper is dented. One window is missing. The body is scratched. The paint is faded. You get in the back seat. Reyna gets in the front seat. She pulls out of the parking lot. She turns right, going the opposite way. You have to go back. You can't run away this time.

She takes you home. She opens the door for you and takes your hand. She leads you into your garden. It is full of peonies, hot pink and blooming. Their pollen is thick in the air. The garden is warm and moist. Reyna takes your hand and leads you down a long path. She guides you to a beauty parlor with a bathtub and table.

She crowns you with peonies and spreads petals across the room. You blush but feel no shame. You lay on the table and Reyna rubs oil into your back. You sigh with relief. She rubs it all away. There is no city and no car. There is no maze and no stop lights. You don't have to stop. The check engine light is off. She rubs her hands into your back. You arch into her. You feel the pressure fall off. Your eyes close. You whimper with release. You roll your shoulders and feel nothing. You smile.

Reyna rolls you over and takes you to the bathtub. She washes away the dirt and oil. She washes your hair and ties it into a loose braid. She hums a soft song but never speaks. You know what her body is saying. You drift off in her arms. She shaves you all over. She takes you back to the table and waxes you. It doesn't hurt. You feel the hair leaving. You are purged and free. Everything old is gone.

"What is your name?" she whispers in your ear when she is done and you are light as a kiss.

"I don't know," you say. It's true. You have a memory of a name. Five letters. S-A-R-A-H. They have no meaning now. That is another girl. "Sarah?" you say. Not as an answer, but as a question. You are looking for Sarah, but she is gone.

"No, little one," she whispers back. "You are my Paige."

"Paige," you hum. It tastes right in your mouth.

********

I wake up in a sweat. June is in the bed with me, but not against me. She's on the far side. I look at the clock: 3 a.m. Something is wrong. I smell something. Is something burning? I get up and walk around the apartment. I check the door. It's locked. I unlock it and lock it again, just in case. Something is off. I smell something in the air, something floral. I don't know what it is. But that's not it. I go into the bathroom and turn on the light. My hair is braided. When did that happen? I reach up and the hair feels slightly damp. Did June braid my hair? When?

I look down and see my panties are wrong. They're lacey and pink. I don't wear lace. I don't wear pink. Are they June's? I reach down to take them off. They're soaked. My knees buckle. Goddess, I'm so wet. What was I dreaming about? I should stop. I should figure things out. I should get answers. I should do a lot of things, but the need in my pussy is too strong. How did I not notice this before? My body is ravenous. I need to be touched. I need to cum. Goddess, what is this?

I go to the bed to wake June, to have her get me off, but I stop. She's asleep on the far side. I know if I woke her, she would be a good girl and eat me out. She'd play with me and do whatever I need. But this isn't for June. It isn't about June. I need to cum. I need it now. I fall into the bed and slide my hand down the new pink panties. I run my finger through my soaked pussy. Goddess, it's bad. That must have been some dream. I start to do small swirls with my fingers against my clit. It won't take long to get me off. My pussy is out of control.

I keep swirling and let my mind wander. I imagine June waking up and crawling over to help me. I imagine her getting wet just seeing how turned on I am. I imagine her in a maid outfit offering to help. I imagine her in Reyna's estate, offering to serve me. I imagine me in Reyna's estate, on Reyna's couch, with June in a maid outfit offering to serve me. I imagine Reyna standing over June, offering June's services. I'm close. I imagine Reyna on the couch, and I stand over maid June, offering June's services to Reyna. I'm closer. I imagine Reyna standing over me in a maid outfit, offering my services to an unknown woman. She calls me Paige.

I cum.

12