All Comments on 'My Best friends Mom K Ch. 03'

by Phree267

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Could have been a good story until you mucked it up with the violence crap. You will never keep a lady if you behave like an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was no point forcing her.

She was already getting into you from the chapter one.

You just spoilt it...

RdyckRdyckover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first and most of the second chapter until the end when he went all Dom on her. I don't think it fit with the story and went down hill fast from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Starts off with a good story line but went down hill from there. Don’t waste anybody’ time with another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clean it up, you forced her, now let her adjust to you and come to you and then rock her world. I more forcing unless she asks for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really sorry I read the first two installments now. Major bummer you turned out to be a rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter should have husband and “friend” both being thrown in jail! You need help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with most comments above. Was a good premise initially, but descended into violence and rape! Also the grammar leaves lots to be desired.

Wanted to like it but ended up otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn everyone in the comments are so pathetic and Whiners, I think it’s a great story so far plus that’s all it is it’s a story of fiction these characters don’t exist so everyone chill out. Saying this author is a rapist is extreme wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous