My Best friends Mom K Ch. 04

Story Info
Control is all mine.
4.7k words
3.61
24.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phree267
Phree267
55 Followers

The morning came and Kelly was still asleep so I woke her up because she had work.

When she got up to get ready, I just laid there watching as she struggled to walk holding on to things just to be able to stand properly.

I then got up and grabbed her and threw her back onto to the bed and spread her legs. She started pleading with me saying.

"Please stop, what are you doing I have to get ready for work and I'm hurting so much."

"Shut up babe I'm about to have breakfast in bed."

She started looking at me confused, maybe thinking what I meant by that, but as I was looking at her pussy it looked really tender but it was clean.

I got on my knees and held her legs in the air from her knee pits and started eating her pussy. As I was licking her clit she kept telling me everything was still tender and I told her.

"Don't worry baby you're going to get used to all of this."

I continued to eat her pussy as she started calming down so I began to lick her clit and suck on her pussy lips making her cum on my tongue.

When she tried to get up I told her to stay where she was so I could jack off and cum all all over her pussy.

Kelly then turned to me and said.

"No no no, that is one thing I'm am not letting you do, I cannot and will not let you do that."

"Get the fuck up slut, I told you if you do not listen and do as you're told you will be punished, now get the fuck up or I will drag you to that room."

"I will no longer take this abuse from you frank, I did it with Matt and I refuse to do it with you, I'm leaving."

"Wait, so you think you actually have a choice?"

When she opened her mouth I shoved the ball gag in it and dragged her to the room. As we were going to the room I could hear her pleas of pain from behind the ball gag.

I threw her on the bed and put her in the bed restraints and said.

"Listen here bitch, once you moved in here, that was the moment you lost every right you had, that was the moment you lost every right to make any decision for yourself and now that's up to me."

She was crying and I could still see the redness and tenderness of her pussy before I continued.

"I need you to understand that you are not being held captive because you will be allowed to leave the house but you will learn to comply."

When I said that, Kelly started crying but at the same time started lightly urinating the bed and I looked at her pointing the whip towards her pussy and gave it 3 whacks, then moved to her side and gave her 4 whacks and then stopped, and I said to her.

"I hope you get the picture, like, I don't enjoy punishing you baby but it will continue until you realise that my word is final, am I sorry for punishing you?, no I'm not because it's your fault that you don't fucking listen."

I had her in the restraints for about 20 minutes more and in that time I told her.

"Now you've still got work which is one thing I will not stop you from going to, now in saying that, are you going to comply and be a good little whore?"

She nodded yes.

"Ok I'm going to take ball gag out and the restraints off I don't want to hear no shit from you."

I took the restraints off 1 by 1 then the ball gag. When she was free she didn't move, open her mouth or anything she just sat there silent and said.

"Thank you, may I please try to get up and get ready work?"

"Firstly, good girl asking for permission and secondly, yes you may but before you do any of that put these sheets in the washing."

She got up with a struggle grabbed the sheets and made her way to put them into the laundry.

She went and got in the shower cleaned herself up then left for work.

When she got home i made her strip naked get on her knees in front of me and give me her phone for me to check.

A few weeks went by and I decided not to fuck her until she was healed and this was the usual routine everyday. Though within the few weeks of no fucking she didn't say much and only spoke when she was spoken to.

I did allow her to go out and do some clothes shopping and file the final paper work for the divorce so I asked her.

"How long until the divorce is final?"

"A day or 2."

I gave it another week before asking her if it was now final and she replied.

"Yes it's final."

"Ok, well what I'm going to do is, I'm going to call up Joel tonight and tell him that you were happy with finally now being divorced from Matt and that you went out and celebrated and bought another guy home that night, and when that supposed guy you bought home left you tried to make a move on me."

"Please don't he'll think the worst of me."

"He's probably not going to believe me, so he'll probably call you and what I want you to do is tell him you did try to make a move on me alright?"

"Please, no, don't make me do it?"

"Do you need to be punished?"

"No I don't."

"Ok then, so you will do as I tell you to, am I clear?"

"Yes."

A few hours went by and I started getting horny, so I put on a movie and sat in the lounge and told Kelly to join me with a bottle of lube.

When she joined me I made her sit next to me and start jacking me off and as she was doing it, it seemed to me that every time she had seen my cock she was always surprised at the size of it.

I started to see signs though that she was getting comfortable with the size of my cock when stroking it and now I had to get her used to taking it when we fuck so I said to her.

"Now that your pussy has healed we're going to try fucking again tonight ok?"

She looked a little worried and said.

"Ok, but please go slow?"

"I'll see how I feel, now get on your knees so I can put this vibrator in your pussy while you jack me off."

Now this vibrator was just a little smaller than my cock and she got a fright but my intentions with this vibrator and it's size was to open her up for when I put my cock in.

I had to take my time with putting the vibrator in because of its size even after putting lube on it. I slowly got the head in and she screamed as I was pumping the head in and out and she started getting wet and I said.

"You like that don't you baby?"

"Mmmmmm I do, it hurts because I'm being stretched but the vibrations are helping."

"That's my girl, keep taking it."

I pushed it all the way in as the length wasn't as long as mine and her ass dropped and it looked like she passed out so I slapped her face causing her to wake up.

I then proceeded to pump it in and out of her faster and faster and then it created a little tear but not to big as from when I put my cock in her but there was still blood but I kept going.

The more I did it the more she got used to it and the moaning started because she started saying.

"Oh fuck!!! You're going to rip me even more, don't stop, don't stop I'm cumming."

Her whole body started to shake from the orgasm and I just kept the vibrator in her pussy and she wasn't able to speak because she kept squirting and cumming.

I then told her.

"That's it baby stroke my fucking cock faster, I'm about to cum."

The moment before I started to cum I wrapped my hand around Kelly's hair so I had a good grip and shoved her head on my cock causing her to choke as the cum went directly down her throat but this time I got her half way down my cock which I guessed would've been the limit she'd ever get to.

"Why the fuck did you just do that?"

"Because I wanted to, so I'd suggest you watch how you speak to me unless you want to be punished again?"

"No no no I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it was an accident, I won't speak to you like that again."

"Good, now lick and clean my cock."

Without hesitation she started sucking and licking my cock.

"Mmmm that's it baby clean my cock, you like being a good girl don't you?"

"Yes I do like being a good girl."

"Alright you're done now, get up and clean your pussy and I'll call Joel when you get back."

She took a quick shower and cleaned the blood from her pussy before returning.

"Ok, so when Joel calls you I want you to put it on speaker, when you confess that you tried to make a move on me tell him that I denied your advances instantly ok?"

"Ok."

"And also that since being here it's been good with my company because I don't make you feel alone like Matt did and that you've now developed romantic feelings for me, but you supposedly know I don't view you that way."

As I said that Kelly started crying and said.

"Please I beg you, don't make me do it, it'll break his heart and make me look so bad, please don't make me do it."

"Well you've got 2 choices bitch, you either say to him what I've just told you to say or, you're getting punished, so what's it going to be?"

"I'll do it, I can't take being whipped again."

I proceeded to call Joel and put it on loud speaker, it rang a few times before he picked up but eventually he did.

"Hey brother how it going? I didn't wake you up did I?"

"Na man it's still light out in Brazil, what's up bro?"

"So the reason I called is because I've got something to tell you, you're my bestfriend and I'll never hide a thing from you."

"Sure bro what's up?"

"So you know how your parents divorce is finally done?"

"Yea what about it?"

"Well your mom went out the night of it being finalised with a few work friends and ended up bringing a guy home."

"You've got my attention, keep going."

"Well I had no problems with it obviously, she lives here as well so she's got the right to bring guys home, but the reason why I'm actually calling is because after that guy left, your mom tried making a move on me."

"Bro what the fuck? You better be fucking joking frank?"

"I'm being 100 percent honest with you bro, I've never kept nothing from you and never will, but when she tried to make a move on me I cut her off straight away without hesitation."

"Where is she?"

"I'm not to sure, I'm not at home I went out to the beach, There was no way I was going to keep this from you bro because I know you would've done the same for me."

"Thanks for telling me, speak soon."

I didn't even get to say goodbye, he just hung up on me.

I looked over at Kelly and she looked because she knew what was coming. And sure enough Joel called and she answered and put it on loud speaker.

"Hey Joel's how's it going? If you're trying to get a hold of frank he's not here."

"I'm not calling to talk to frank, he's actually the reason why I'm calling you."

"Oh really what's up?"

"All I want to know is if it's true, so when frank called me, he told me that on the night of the divorce being finalised, you went out with a few work friends and ended up taking a guy home which he said he had no problem with but when the guy you took home left, apparently you tried to make a move on frank, is that true?"

"Please please please don't be mad Joel but yes I did try to make a move on him and as much as it hurt, he rejected and shut me down straight away."

"Ok so he was telling the truth, but even then what the fuck mom, why would you do that, he's my best friend, he's helping you out and you try that on him."

"I know Joel it was stupid of me but since being here it's been really good with his company because he's nothing but nice to me, he hasn't made me feel alone like your father did and with the small amount of time being here, I've developed intimate feelings for him but I know he doesn't view me that way."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me?"

"No I'm not Joel, I would never lie to you about something like that and that is the reason why that other guy I bought home left, because of what I felt and still feel for frank."

"What were you thinking mom?"

"I was thinking seeing as the divorce was finalised that I could now be happy with someone new that made me happy, and unfortunately that someone was frank. Look I know he's your best friend but I can't help how I feel."

"I'm just happy that I trusted him around you not to try anything and it shows that I was right, but in saying that, I think you need to move and find somewhere new to live."

"Please Joel, no, I don't want to be away from frank he actually makes me happy despite rejecting me, he said he knew it was wrong but he wasn't going to ask me to move."

"Then what are you expecting to happen if you feel that way about him, he's already rejected you?"

"I don't maybe I could try again?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"Alright I'll call you tomorrow."

Finally the conversation was over but when I looked at Kelly her facial expression showed some what of a defeated look and she said.

"I can't believe you just made me do that, do you know how humiliating that was?"

"Honestly, I don't, so suck it up."

As the night wore on we watched tv for a little before I told her to make her way to be and be ready for me.

When I got in the room, I gave her the vibrator and told her to lube it up and get herself ready for my cock so that it wouldn't be as hurtful as the last time and then I left the room to go and chill.

That's when I heard the moaning coming from the room.

"AAAAAHHH!!!! FUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, Yes yes yes yes yes, just like that."

I started thinking, she's actually putting in the effort to take my cock despite her pussy bleeding and tearing.

I walked in the room and told her to continue whilst I sat there and watched and she was going for gold not stopping for anything. I then said to her.

"So Is your pussy ready for my cock baby?"

"My pussy juice is mixed with the blood from my tear so hopefully."

I put the tip of my cock at her pussy entrance and could just feel how wet it was before pushing the tip of my cock in, in went in a lot easier than the first time so hopefully at least half of it would work the same but sadly I was mistaken.

As I pushed further she started to clinch me so tight because she was in pain, so slowly I started pumping half of my cock in and out just to get her wet and to make it easier. Saying to her.

"It's ok baby you can take it."

"No, I honestly can't, but it doesn't feel as painful as the first time."

"See I told you the you were going to get used to the size of my cock and it's working."

"It may be working but I haven't been able to walk properly ever since the first time because I'm in so much pain."

"It's ok baby just relax, I'll take it nice and slow alright."

"Ok thank you."

"You're welcome."

I wanted trash Kelly's pussy so bad at that point but not wanting to put her out of commission for to long I decided not to.

I started picking up the pace and the panting and moaning from Kelly became quicker and her pussy became more sloppy.

Kelly didn't have to say a word but I felt her cum all over my cock and then I said to her.

"Are you ready for my cum in your pussy baby?"

"No please don't, I've done everything you've asked of me, I've been good."

"Don't worry baby you're going to like it."

"No, I'm not going to like it, I can't risk getting pregnant frank."

"I told you never to call me that and to only address me as babe or baby, now get up your about to be punished."

"I can't take this abuse anymore, I can't let you cum in me, please don't punish me."

"I don't know how much times I have to tell you, you don't have control over anything you do anymore, I do. I even tried to be nice by fucking you slow and that didn't work, so get up before I drag you to that room."

Kelly got up reluctantly and made her way to the room but started to protest my authority when she got to the bed.

"Please frank just stop all of this, stop it all, I won't say a word to anybody please, just let me go."

At that point I knew I had to put fear in her to make sure she broke completely and gave in to my every demand.

"Get your fucking body on that bed right now slut or I am going to make you."

"No, I will not stand for this anymore, I will never address you as baby and I will never love you."

I hit Kelly in the stomach causing her to drop, I then picked her up off the ground and placed her on the bed on her stomach and put her in the bed restraints.

She was withering in pain crying asking me to stop but I completely ignored what she said and replied.

"Baby all you have to do is fucking listen and this won't happen, stop resisting my demands because it'll keep getting met with punishment alright?"

"Alright, now can you please let me go?"

"Oh definitely not, you're still getting punished and I have to take it up a notch so you truly know your place."

"My place?"

"Yes, your place, so you might want to keep your head up off the bed for this one coz I promise you're going to be screaming and crying."

After saying that, I got on Kelly's back and put on a sex collar. Once I had the collar in place I stood up and started jacking off so I could use my cum as lube to put around her asshole.

When I was about to cum, I spread her asscheeks and cum then rubber it around her asshole moving my thumb in and out, then she said.

"Ow fuck stop this right now it hurts."

"Do I need to put the ball gag in?"

"No please don't."

"Ok so shut the fuck up."

I continued to rub her asshole then grabbed a small chain and connected it to an anal hook and I told her.

"Ok here it comes."

And with that I shoved the anal hook in there and she squealed so loud I had to put the ball gag in her mouth.

"See baby now you know why I said to keep your head up off the bed, every time you go to rest your head down it's going to be pulling the anal hook to open your asshole."

I could just hear the immense pain Kelly was in but to be honest I didn't know how else I could make her heed to my demands but with some form of dominating her.

"I'm going to take the ball gag out so you better shut the fuck up."

"Please please please take it out, I'll listen, I'll do as I'm told."

"I've tried to make you conform to your new life but you're just not listening and if you thought this punishment was bad, well you're wrong, it's about to get much much worse."

She literally went quiet not a sound came from her. Just then I grabbed the whip and started whipping her thighs leaving red marks and with each whack she screamed out putting her head down forcing the anal hook to pull.

"Do I have your fucking attention now bitch?"

"Yes you do please stop, I can't take the pain."

"Sorry but that's not going to happen, now I'm going to strap the dildo in your pussy and leave it on vibrate and you can lay here left like that to think of how much of a stupid bitch you've been whilst I go and relax."

5 minutes went by and I could hear moaning as well as crying but decided to still leave her there a little longer.

When I walked back in the room the vibrator was still going but the bed was completely wet to which I'm guess was pussy juice mixed with her squirting, then I spoke up and said.

"So are you ready for me to release you?"

"Yes I am, please let me go."

I took out the dildo, disconnected the anal hook and her head fell straight away as a sign of relief. I then took the restraints off and said.

"Ok not get the fuck up and clean this bed and mess up then take a shower and come right back."

Sure enough she did as she was told without hesitation and I could see the marks left on her body from the whipping.

When she came back she made the bed and I told her to lay on her back and when she did I put her back in the restraints.

"What are you doing?"

"Your punishment isn't finished so be quiet, now what's going to happen is that, I'm going to be leaving you here overnight and will not release you until the morning."

"But I have work."

"I'll decide that for you alright bitch?"

"Ok."

"Here's a little addition as well, some nipple clamps."

With that being said I went to bed and fell asleep. When I woke in the morning I decided to go and check on Kelly and sure enough she was fast asleep so I decided to whip her to wake her up. When I did that she woke and scream so loud I had to cover her mouth with my hand.

Phree267
Phree267
55 Followers
12