My Best friends Mom K Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I stood and left reluctantly.

When I woke up in the morning my phone rang so I picked it up and it was Joel and he said to me.

"Hey brother, hows everything going?"

Yea it's going good bro, I just woke up, how about yourself?"

"Yea not to bad, but hey listen I need to ask a massive favour and it's kind of urgent."

"Sure anything brother what's up?"

"Well my mum called me and sounded upset, she told me her and my dad had a massive argument last night and that she has had enough and is looking at getting a divorce."

"You're joking right? I was over there last night having dinner with them and everything seemed fine, I didn't hear any arguing whatsoever, just that when your mum came back to the man cave after her and your dad went upstairs, she asked me to leave, so I left."

"Yea she mentioned that and I asked where you were and she said you were in the man cave and I'm guessing that's why you never heard anything."

"So what's the favour?"

"Well I spoke to my mum and she said she'd be looking for somewhere to stay until the divorce is final and could afford her own place, so I suggested why not stay with you but she said no because it'll be embarrassing."

"You know I'd do anything for you my bro so if you're able to convince her to stay here I've got plenty of room."

"Thank you brother that means a lot."

"I will ask though, what about your dad, what would he think about it?"

"I've already spoken to him and he said it's not a problem with that arrangement and that it's probably best that way."

"Are you sure though man?"

"Yea of course and in saying that, I'd rather have my mom with somebody I trust than on her own."

"Well give her a call and let me know."

"I will man, speak soon."

I went on with the rest of my Sunday and just relaxed thinking she's not going to say yes after what happened last night but around 4pm Joel called me back.

"Hey bro I've just spoken to my mom and she said she'll move in with you."

"Did she really?"

"Yea man, I've just booked a flight to come back for a week to help with the move so I'll need the truck."

"No problems man but I could've helped if they needed."

"I suggested that at first but then mom and dad said it'll be awkward for them, plus my dad won't be home."

"That's cool bro, so when are you coming back?"

"I'll be back first thing Tuesday."

"Cool bro I'll see you then."

As the night wore on I went to sleep and woke up bright and early for work on Monday and nothing eventful happened that night so it just flew by and the next thing I know, it was Tuesday and Joel was knocking at my door.

"Hey bro you're back I've missed your mug."

"Same here bro."

"So is your mum bringing much stuff over?"

"Yea she's bringing a few things bro why is that?"

"Well I was just thinking she wouldn't need to bring a bed at all, she can just have my parents old bed, I put it in my old room and bought me a new bed so she can have that room."

"Well I know my way around here so that sounds good bro."

"Here's the keys to the truck bro, sorry for leaving so abruptly, I just don't wanna be late for work."

"That's cool bro, go do what you've got to do and I'll see you when you finish."

"Sweet bro, oh and before I forget here's the keys to the house incase you need to unlock the garage for more storage."

The day at work went as slow as it could but finally, finishing time came and I wrapped up and went home.

When I got home Joel and Kelly were on the couch just watching some TV so I breezed past them to go and take a shower. Whilst I was in there I started to think to myself that what was happening with Kelly now living with me had to be a dream even though I knew it wasn't.

Was this really happening, but I knew for sure when I finished because when I got down stairs I asked Joel if there was much left to get and he said.

"Na man we're completely done and dusted but I'm going to head over to my dads soon for dinner so you'll have to order something for you and my mom."

"Yea definitely bro, so what do you have planned for us for the week?"

"Well I didn't think we'd be done this quick but seeing as we finished quick enough I booked me a ticket to go back tomorrow morning, my dads dropping me off to the airport."

"That sucks bro, I was hoping we'd be able to catch up, but all good I'll see you when you get back from your dads."

And with that Joel left to go to his dads for dinner and I decided I might as well ask Kelly what she wanted for dinner and she replied.

"Let's just have pizza frank."

"Sounds good, did you want any dessert or save that for later?"

"Maybe Later."

Within 30 minutes our pizzas turned up and we started eating but just then Joel walked in the door but he looked angry, so I said.

"You're back quick bro how was dinner?"

"It was a bloody disaster, I thought I'd go over there to be nice you know since moving away but in the first 10 minutes of being there he did nothing but whinge."

"You're joking?"

"No joke, he was saying shit like, why aren't you over there, seems like the place everyone wants to be, and I said to him, what's your problem and he reckons fuck off Joel it's you're fault this has happened, if you had just stayed then things wouldn't be so bad."

"Did he say anything else?"

"Oh yea he definitely did."

Kelly then chimed in and said.

"Well what else did he say?"

"I told him fuck it, if he's going to be an asshole I'll just get frank to take me to the airport instead, then he said without hesitation, go on then get frank to take you, this is probably that little bastards fault as well."

Both myself and Kelly were stunned to say the least because it was a little hard to believe coming from Matt because he always seemed cool with me and Joel finished off by saying.

"My dad didn't stop there because he also added, its was probably franks fault this happened and why your mothers there right now like it was part of a plan, also tell the little bastard not to come near the house to clean it anymore."

"Bro I honestly don't even know what to say."

"Don't worry bro I ended up telling him to get fucked and that he was only trying to blame you and me to not feel guilty that it was his fault."

"Well we've got extra pizza brother pull up a chair."

The night ended well with a few laughs and we had a good time with each others company and Joel's telling us how Brazil had been but it came time to go to sleep because myself and Joel had to get up early to go airport.

I woke up before Joel and Kelly and headed to get some breakfast because I couldn't be bothered cooking. When I got back Joel and Kelly were awake and we all started eating as Joel already had got his things together, I then asked Kelly.

"So Kelly how'd it go sleeping in your new room, everything algood?"

"It was good thank you frank and I also want to say thank you for letting me live here."

"There's no need to thank me, Joel asked me for a favour and he knows I'd do anything for him."

*10 minutes later*

"It seems it's about that time we leave Joel, you ready?"

"Yea man I'm as ready as can be, I'll see you later mom, I love you."

"Hey Kelly I'm going to go straight to work after dropping off Joel so I'll see you when I get home."

When me and Joel got to the airport we did our usual thing had a quick chat and said our goodbyes.

The whole day I was at work, I just couldn't stop thinking about what I could make Kelly do now that she was finally all mine.

I had a few ideas come to mind but ended up thinking fuck it I'll just go with the flow because to much planning would cause me to hesitate.

Just before I headed home for the day I decided to go to the sex shop and buy a whip and some bed restraints for Kelly when I started feeling kinky.

When I got home, Kelly was in the lounge watching tv, she didn't look to ecstatic to see me but she said hello.

She was sitting there wearing a beautiful sundress that had me captivated at the sight of her beauty, I then said to her.

"Babe I'm going for a shower."

I didn't hear no protest from her about what I just said so I went for a shower. When I got out I put on nothing but my jock so the bulge of my cock could clearly be seen from Kelly.

When I walked in the lounge Kelly looked straight at my crotch and her jaw dropped like she had just gotten a fright and then she said to me.

"Frank could you please go and put on something a little more appropriate?"

"What did I tell you about calling me frank, I told you when it's only me and you around, which is now going to be all time, to address me as babe or baby, and last but not least this is my house so I will wear what I want when I want."

"Listen here you asshole, I am never going to address you as babe ever"

I got down to my knees so I was at eye level with Kelly and I said to her with authority.

"No babe you listen, you're living with me now and you will learn to do as you're fucking told, you have nowhere else to go so I suggest you change you're attitude."

"So are really going to sit there and use that against me?"

"You need to understand that you're now in my house and in my domain and what I say goes at all times am I clear?"

"Yes but I'll tell you right now."

Just before she was about to say something else I slapped her right across the face and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet. I then bent her over my lap, pulled her sundress up spanked her 5 times as hard as I could and said.

"Don't you ever think you can tell me what to do, I seen you getting Matt's tiny cock shoved down your throat, what made you think coming here was going to be any different babe."

"Fucking let me go you perverted piece of crap."

"I'm going to let you go but when I do, I want you to go in the room and put on your black silk nighty and come back."

I let her go and sure enough she got up and went to her room and come back out wearing the black nighty, I then said.

"That's a good girl babe, now as long as you do as you're told everything will be ok."

When I said that I stood up and went to her room and started doing up the bed restraints as that was going to now be her punishment room for any disobedience.

When I got back to Kelly I told her.

"From now on you're going to sleeping with me because I love you and you will learn to love me ok?"

"I'm am never going to love such a disgusting human like you and I am never going to be sleeping in the same bed as you."

"Get up and go to your room and lay on your back before I make you."

Without hesitation she got up went to her room and laid down on her back and I came in and started cuffing her hands and feet. While I was doing this she was squirming and hurling abuse at before I slapped her again to shut her up.

She had a look of fear on her face as I grabbed the ball gag and put it in her mouth, I then got set of scissors and cut off all her clothes to where she was completely naked and as much as she tried to scream and break free she couldn't.

I took my jocks off and my flaccid cock flopped like it had just broken free and as much as I was happy, Kelly looked scared so I said.

"Don't worry baby, you're going to be taking all of this."

I then took the ball gag out and told her.

"If you say a word your punishment will be worse and because of you not doing as you're told earlier you will be receiving 10 whips."

I then proceeded to give her 3 whips to each side of her inner thigh, 2 on her pussy and 2 on her stomach.

"Baby do you now understand if you do not do as you're told you will be punished?"

"Yes I do."

"Now I need you to know and listen very closely alright?"

"Yes."

"You are now my property, you belong to me and I own you, I'm going to be checking your phone and keeping tabs on you at all times and if I see anything I don't like you'll be getting punished."

I then took off the restraints and told her to get on her knees and start sucking my cock. At first she spit on it as much as she could so she could get it in her mouth.

I made her follow me so that I could relax getting my cock sucked soaking in my new found power.

She was only able to get down quarter of my cock before she began to start gagging but because I was so horny I cum making her swallow most of it and a large amount of cum coming out of her nose then I said.

"You can go to our bed now and don't you dare wipe that cum off you it stays."

"I have work in the morning could I please go?"

"Yes you can but the cum stays on you until the morning."

"Thank you."

I stayed and watched tv a little before heading to bed and when I got there Kelly was fast asleep butt naked so I woke her up and told her to get the lube and she replied.

"What for?"

"Well so you can stroke my cock, how else do you expect it to fit in your little pussy?"

"Please don't, it'll hurt and rip me."

"Like I said baby, you will learn to love me and you will learn to take my cock."

She sat there covered in cum stroking my cock then I threw her on her back and spread her legs far apart pointing my cock at her pussy entrance.

I started to push but because of her being so tight, I pulled back and tried again and this time with a little pressure my cock head popped in and she started to scream so I put the ball gag back in her mouth.

I took my time pushing any further so I just kept pushing my cock head in and out, Kelly then started crying but I didn't care.

She started getting wet and the tears started to stop so I took the ball gag out.

I then said to Kelly.

"You like it don't you baby?"

"No frank I really don't it hurts."

So I slapped her on the face and said.

"I told you to call me babe from now on, you don't get anymore chances, the next time you disobey me you'll be sleeping on the floor."

I then proceeded to squirt more lube on her pussy before putting my cock head back in but this time I was going to be going further.

Once my cock head entered I pushed in a quarter of my cock and she started crying asking me to stop.

So I started pumping a quarter of my cock in and out faster and faster but the crying had calm down and I could hear a slight moan coming from Kelly, So I pushed half of my thick 10 inch cock into her and the crying started again but this time I had rip her pussy and there was extra wetness mixed with both pussy juice and blood from the tear.

I pulled out and ended up jacking off and cumming all over Kelly.

Once I was done I made Kelly get up to go and clean her self up and let me know once she was done so I could go and clean myself whilst she could clean the bed.

When she went to move she couldn't stand because she was in pain, So I told her if she didn't hurry up and move she'd be getting whipped and with every ounce of strength she had left she started crawling to the shower.

When she was done she came back and said I could go in, Then I said to Kelly.

"By the time I get out baby I want this bed made or you're getting punished."

When I got out the bed was made and Kelly was laying in bed asleep.

12