All Comments on 'My Best friends Mom K Ch. 04'

by Phree267

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is bizarre how someone thinks "tearing a pussy" is hot. Having done it accidentally myself it is a terrible thing. How humiliating and abusing a woman is supposed to be hot is very telling about the insecurities of the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was going great until you dark. No woman should be treated like a slave after leaving a abusive marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about pole vaulting over the line between bdsm and physical and mental abuse

canonrfshootercanonrfshooterover 2 years ago

Rule #1 in intimacy is: When a woman says no for a certain act (which happened often in this story), then it is NO. But in this story Frank ignored this. Such actions are called rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand how you hurt a woman physically and you get to enjoy it.

This is not a good story

I think its an abuse on womamhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like this mature story with a twist of D/S in the equation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was ruined by atrocious grammar. Me is NOT a subject pronoun. I is the proper pronoun. You don’t say @me and Matt” got drunk, it’s Matt and I.Euther relear English grammar, and/or get an editir.

prefermatureprefermature11 months ago

The story had potential until the author revealed his desire to be a rapist and his immense amount of insecurity. Clearly there is zero understanding of the real world of dominance. I would suggest stopping writing and get serious mental help. A great idea was ruined by sophomoric writing style and a serious lack of a clue what bdsm is truly about. This was just the musings of an immature woman hater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous