My Best friends Mom K Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seeing as you've been a good girl and listened, you may go to work."

"Thank you."

I then let Kelly go so she could get dressed for work and told her to be home bang on 2:30pm.

I myself then left for work and did what I usually did and whilst grabbing supplies from the hardware store I ran into Matt.

"Hey frank how's it going?"

"Not to bad."

"How's Kelly has she been ok?"

"Yea I guess so, I'm always at work so we never really cross paths, well I gotta go see ya."

Once we're was done I got home at 2pm so I could make sure Kelly was home at 2:30pm.

And sure enough Kelly walked in the door at 2:30pm but just walked straight past me with a limp.

"Babe get back here now."

"Yes?"

"When you walk past me you say hello or greet me, now go and get changed and come back in with only wearing panties."

She was back in front of me within 5 minutes and then I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock.

And just as she was sucking my cock my phone rang and it was Joel and I told her that was him but to keep sucking.

"Hey man what's up?"

"So I spoke to my mum yesterday and she confirmed what you told me and I wanted to say sorry if I made you feel as though I didn't believe you."

"Ah it's cool bro, no need to stress, I just wanted to be honest with you is all."

"And I knew I was right to trust you around my mom and you telling me just proved it, but she did say something else."

"Oh really, what did she say?"

"Well, see that's the thing, she mentioned since living with you've made her not feel alone like she did with my dad and it's because of that, why she developed intimate feelings for you and had the idea of you's being together."

"You're joking right?"

"Nope I'm being completely honest, she also said that's why she sent that guy home the other night, because she couldn't do anything further when she had feelings for you."

"Bro honestly I'm a bit speechless, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything bro, just, if anything does happen that you'd look after her. You're my best friend so I won't be mad."

"Unfortunately bro, I can't look at your mom that way, I don't mind helping her by letting her live here but that's where I draw the line."

"That means a lot bro, I just wanted to say what I said incase something does happen."

"That's cool bro i understand, well I'm a little busy bro I'll call you when I'm able."

"Sweet bro talk soon."

When I hung up the phone, Kelly was still there sucking my cock not saying a word.

I grabbed her head and started ramming my cock down her throat making her gag each time and tears started coming from her eyes and her nose was running so I kept going. I then let her up for a little air and told her.

"So I seen your piece of shit ex husband today."

"Really what did he say?"

"Nothing just asked how you were."

"Oh ok."

"Alright keep sucking."

The way she made my cock feel sloppy when sucking it had me over the moon. So I told her to get ready because I was about to cum and she was going to swallow.

When I cum, she swallowed a lot more than I expected but still had a fair bit come out of her nose. Once done, I told her to get up and cook dinner.

Dinner was finished and now it was time for bed.

As we got in the room I told her to get on her back so I could eat her pussy whilst she watched TV and she did without hesitation.

I spread her legs and began to lick every single bit of her pussy and I could feel how much her pussy had opened up since she became mine, and then she spoke.

"Mmmm that's it baby, thank you for pleasuring me and eating my pussy."

She was actually enjoying herself because she was grinding her pussy up and down my tongue and rubbing my head at the same time, and out of no where she started screaming.

"Oooooooh fuck baby!!! I'm cumming I'm cumming, just like that baby don't stop."

And she came all over my face and I kept going so I could suck up and swallow every last bit of her pussy juices. After that I got up and went to sleep as I had work first thing in the morning.

12