My Best Friend's Moms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. C," as I placed my hands on each side of her, I said softly, "Unless you tell me not too, I'm going to kiss you, like I have wanted too for years. If you say stop, I'll go home and we will forget this ever happened."

Putting her drink down she laid one hand on my chest, but she wasn't pushing me away, as she mumbled lowly, "Dylan...... " her eyes were dilated and her breathing unsteady.

"Yes Mrs. C," as I cupped the back of her neck and leaned closer.

"Dylan... I... we....."

I felt her last words on my lips as I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, my tongue plundering her mouth. My body pushed between her legs, as I used my other hand to grab her ass and pull her to the edge of the pool against my crotch. God, this must be what heaven feels like! She tasted so damn sweet and I felt her body tremble. As she moaned and melted into me, her hands went around my neck and was running her fingers through my hair.

My cock was leaking copious amounts of precum as we dry humped each other, and our tongues clashed. Then she stopped and started pushing me away!

"OH God, Dylan.... we can't."

"Jesus, Selma," as I laid my forehead against hers, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry....I'll help you.. get off with my hands....okay.?"

Moving me over where it was about 2 feet deep, she pulled my trunks down and told me to keep watch. "OH GAWD,... you are huge," she trailed off. "I thought Jake was big, he's really thick but only about 6 inches long," as she continued to stare at my cock in awe.

Hell yes I was standing proud, as this beautiful vixen knelt playing with my dick. I just wish she was buck naked instead of fully clothed. I like to have gone off when she used her thumb to smear precum around my head, as she gently rolled my balls between her fingers, causing me to groan loudly. Which made her giggle, "That's not funny," I gritted out!

I wasn't expecting it, as she wrapped her lips around my head and licked and sucked the precum from my cock! I exploded!!! "OH SHIT..." it was like all the air was sucked out of my lungs, as I spurted a large load of sperm in her mouth. She jerked her head back as she continued to pump my meaty shaft, as I spurted load after load of cum all over her face, and in her hair. I could barely stand. I looked down at her cum covered face, she was using her fingers to clean cum out of her eyes, then would lick her fingers clean. Seeing that I felt my dick harden again.

"Wow," she said, "how long has it been since you cum."

"This morning before I came over here," I muttered, "I was thinking about you."

"Gosh, I'm covered," she grinned looking at me, "I think you need to cover that thing up," as she moved away and sunk down in the water trying to wash the cum off her face and hair.

Standing she ask, "Does it look like I got rid of all of it?"

"Yeah, listen Selma....."

"Don't say anything Dylan, I'm sorry I let this happen. It's my fault. Thanks for helping today and for making me feel special, it's been a while since I felt that way."

"Sel... Mrs. C I can't help how I feel about you. I have wanted too....

Putting a finger to my lips. "Dylan, I'm old enough to be your Mother, hell I'm seven years older then your Mother! Some lucky young lady is out there waiting for you to come along. I am surprised you don't have girls knocking your door down now." Standing on her toes she leaned up and kiss my cheek, then she was gone.

Walking home I thought, "Your right Mr. C, when the going gets tough, the tough get going."

End of Chapter 1

12