My Best Friend's Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped us over, pinning her hands above her head as I rubbed my thigh between her legs. She started moaning even more, but I wanted more. I wanted both of us to be experiencing the type of stimulation that she was getting so I let go of her for a second, pulling my trousers and underwear off, and then moving onto her. I kissed down her stomach, licking her naval before moving even lower. I skipped over her most precious part, moving onto her legs and started kissing up and down her calf, stopping just before I reached her thigh to create the maximum amount of tension, which I could see was getting to her as she was starting to wither on the bed.

"Please stop teasing me!" she exclaimed, as I moved up to her thighs, paying special attention to her inner thighs, getting as close as possible to her pussy before moving away, grinning against her skin as I saw the frustration building on her face. "Dylan..."

I pulled her panties to one side, leaning in close and just letting my hot breath wash over her already sensitive clit and saw her flinch and moan, the loudest she had all day. I was enjoying teasing her, but I also wanted to taste her, so I didn't hesitate any longer and dived right in, sucking on her clit as I rubbed her up and down her slit with my finger and she threw her head back in pleasure, muffling her moans with a pillow over her face. Tasting her sweet juices, I was addicted, and couldn't stop myself from burying my face in her pussy like it was my last meal and doing everything I could think of to bring her pleasure.

I stopped rubbing up and down her hole, knowing that she was definitely wet enough then slipped a finger through the barrier, gently probing and moving around as if I was looking for lost treasure. Once I was sure she was ready I added a second finger, and her moans reached a new peak. I finger fucked her, now only focused on her clit with my mouth and felt her thighs start to shake as if she was about to have a massive orgasm. I tried to pull my head away, but at that moment her legs clamped down on my head and held me in place as I felt a fresh flood of juices flowing out of her pussy, which didn't mean that I didn't carry on licking and finger fucking her.

"Dylan!" she cried out, not even the pillow able to stop her screams of pure bliss.

Her thighs started to loosen and I was finally able to remove my head from in between her legs. I looked down at her while she breathed heavily and noticed that she had pulled her shirt up and had her hands resting on her tits, which were on full display. I reached up, tugging her shirt over her head and then did the same to mine and then knew I was ready for the next stage of our lovemaking.

"Condom?" she asked, as I positioned myself between her legs. I shook my head and she looked conflicted for a second before spreading her legs wider, begging to receive me. "Just pull out before you cum, okay? You can cum anywhere you like after as well, just not inside."

"I can't wait to see you with my cum all over your face," I said, already imagining how much of an erotic sight it would be. "Especially since you're going to keep it there for the rest of the night too."

"Of course, baby," she said huskily, as she got into the most comfortable position, ready for a good pounding. "Whatever you want."

I brought my cock to her pussy and started thrusting against her clit, causing her to flinch in pleasure once more. I then moved down a little bit, emulating what I had been doing with my fingers and rubbing the slip up and down with the head of my cock.

"God, Dylan, just put in alrea-eee!" Her sentence was cut off as I slowly but precisely guided my dick inside of her, feeling her warm walls wrapped around me as I bottomed out inside her freshly shaved pussy.

I groaned as I felt the warm juices surrounding my cock and invited me further into her sweet pussy. Every time I fucked her it felt like her pussy was made for my cock. We fit together perfectly, which meant that with every thrust every part of me, and every part of her, was stimulated. It meant that we didn't have to try different positions to give her the most pleasure, because she would receive it no matter what position we decided to try that day.

I always loved missionary when she was naked, as, rather than her body, her face was the most erotic thing to me. The small contortions as she tried not to let out too many moans because Mark was still inside the house, or how her eyebrows screwed up cutely when she closed her eyes and immersed herself in the pleasure fully. I did like doggy when she was clothed, especially when she was wearing a dress and kept her panties on because there was something sexier than a naked woman, and that was one who only showed off bits and pieces of her body and left the rest up to the imagination.

I started my slow methodical gyrations, letting my hips do all the work and then leaning down and pressing my mouth against hers. She instantly kissed me back, with no hesitation, and wrapped her arms around my neck, as if she was trying to pull me closer to her. I let the fulfilment wash over me as I took in how this scene was better than one from my fantasies but was happening in real life instead. It was like something out of every teenage boy's dream, something that they don't think is going to happen but wish would, and I am getting to experience it happening to me, and it wasn't, and isn't going to be a one-time thing.

"Right there!" she exclaimed, and I didn't stop doing what I was doing, carrying on with exactly what I was doing before and I felt her walls squeeze me tighter. "I'm cumming!"

Her insides squeezed even tighter, which I hadn't realised was possible, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she had another orgasm. I had asked her when the last time she had done anything with anyone was, or even orgasmed, and she told me that she hadn't even masturbated since her husband had left her. Even before that, he didn't regularly get her off, so she was always looking for more stimulation afterwards, which usually involved either a toy or her hand. I couldn't imagine the thought process of leaving such a goddess without the proper sexual stimulation, and not getting her to cum was a travesty that I didn't think was possible. I always tried to get her off a few times during sex, or even if we were just playing with each other, I made sure that she was cumming before I considered my own needs, which was something that she repaid occasionally.

I looked at her beneath me, her tits rising and falling quickly as she tried to regain her breath. Not letting me stop for a moment she nodded and I knew it was finally time for me to cum. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, putting a pillow under her hips and then stood at the foot of the bed, pulling her by her spread legs and thrusting inside her pussy quickly. It was slick and wet, so I didn't have anything to worry about on that front and was able to just start pumping as if my life depended on it. I had already been relatively close to cumming, so after only a few minutes of experiencing her squeezing pussy I felt like I was going to cum and at that moment something overrode my mind and I didn't want to do what she said, that being, pull out of her pussy.

"Cumming!" I exclaimed, although instead of pulling out like she expected me to do I buried my cock as far inside her pussy as possible. I pushed and pushed, trying to get inside her womb, even though I knew it was impossible, but I carried on trying, spraying the first load of cum onto her cervix, where I knew it was going to start running down through it and into her womb because her hips were elevated.

"Dylan!" she said, looking down in horror as my dick, like a geyser, sprayed more cum than I thought humanly possible down as far as possible in her pussy. I kept pumping, pushing everything as far as possible into her body and hoping that it was enough to do what I wanted. "Dylan, I told you not to cum inside me!"

"Oh god!" I exclaimed, after hearing directly from her that she wasn't on birth control which made the globs of cum released from my shaft even bigger.

"Pull out Dylan!" she shouted, getting panicked now while trying to pull my dick out from her pussy but I held it inside her, pinning her limbs down with my body so that as much cum as possible would go inside and stay inside. "Please...I'll get pregnant..."

I couldn't get over the pleasure of knowing that my dick had just sprayed all the cum I had been saving up, right inside a nice, fertile pussy. One of the main reasons she had given for not letting me fuck her bareback was because she had been tested through multiple different methods to check her fertility and had found out that she was still extremely fertile, even now. It was something that turned me on more than anything, especially when I knew she was risking having a baby just from my precum, every time we fucked bareback but this time more happened and I had been able to spray everything inside her, with a lot of it most likely already being inside her womb. I wanted her to get pregnant and I knew that she wanted it too, she just didn't want to freak me out, who was really still only a child in age, especially when compared to her. It was said that the brain doesn't stop maturing until you reach twenty-five and I am a few years off from that still but one this was for certain and that was the fact that I wanted all of my cum to enter her womb and start our new family.

"It felt too good though, sorry," I said, noticing that while her face contained a bit of anger, she looked more worried.

"I'm not on birth control thought Dylan so I will most likely get pregnant from this!" she said, trying to pull me from deep inside her but I didn't budge, instead I flopped down onto her, our bodies pressed against one another, my mouth next to her ear. "Please pull out Dylan, I need to get as much of your cum out of me before it soaks in too much, otherwise I really will get pregnant!"

"Good," I whispered and all her actions ceased.

"Good?" she questioned, as I pulled back, looking at me. "What do you mean good?"

I pulled my dick, which was still hard, from her pussy and she went to get up but I pushed her down onto the bed once more. She lay there, looking at me with confusion, but I ignored her questioning looks, for now, getting a few more pillows and putting them under her hips so they were now almost facing the ceiling.

"Dylan, what are you doing?" she said, and this time she wasn't angry at all, and seemed like she already knew what I was doing but was just trying to confirm.

"I am making sure that all my cum goes into your womb," I said, sitting by her head so she could rest it on my legs. "So that you become pregnant with my child."

"Dylan are you sure you understand what you're saying?" she said, and I could tell by her voice that she was already teary-eyed. "You're going to be tied down for eighteen years, and you're not much past that yourself. I don't think this is a good idea-"

"Shhh," She tried to get up but I pushed her down once more. As much as I would have liked to see my cum dripping out of her pussy I was more turned on knowing that right now it was possibly fertilising her egg and making a new human inside her stomach. "I know what I am doing. You want a new baby, I want my kid inside of you and want to raise them as well. We both want the same thing, so don't get up and let it all soak into your womb so that we can have a nice, little, cute, child running around our new house once we get it. I love you with all my heart and I want this family with you more than anything."

"Oh Dylan," she said, going to get up but then pausing and lying back down as she realised what she was going to do. Instead, she beckoned me down into an upside-down kiss and when she pulled back she was wearing the cutest little grin, which juxtaposed the knowledge that there was a tonne of cum inside her pussy, that had just been put there, soaking in and doing its best to make her pregnant.

The way I knew that she wanted this to happen wasn't just from reading her facial expressions, or the multiple searches I found while going through her history to find something after she asked, where she was looking up a lot of pregnancy tips, and videos. It also definitely wasn't that one night while I was just arriving back from a shopping trip I had come in ann I guess she hadn't heard the door as I could hear her talking to herself, mentioning how much she wanted a new baby but she was sure I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. I knew that actions always speak louder than words and I'd shown her how much I wanted her to have my child, rather than just telling her that I wanted her to have it and probably getting rejected. It wasn't the best idea, and I definitely wouldn't recommend doing it to someone who you don't explicitly know wants a baby. In this case, I did know so I went ahead with my plan and came as much as possible inside her, and could only hope that she was pregnant already, as I was already really looking forward to what our little angel would look like.

"I love you so much," she whispered, smiling at me with joy I hadn't ever seen. "I can wait until our family starts."

* * *

A week had passed since I had first cum inside Penelope, and because Mark was always leaving the house for almost the whole day, I was able to cum inside her every single day, at least twice, just to be sure even though I was confident that she was already pregnant with my child.

That confidence wasn't misplaced because one day she came up to me with a little white stick, which had two red lines on it which meant she was pregnant. I had got the woman of my dreams, someone I had deemed unattainable, pregnant and she was going to have my child. I felt my heart skip a beat as I knew that this was going to be my life now. I was going to spend all my time with the woman I loved and we were going to raise our child together. I had felt tears rolling down my face as she showed me, and I imagined everything and what we would be doing for the rest of our lives.

I remember hugging her, which turned into another session of sex that lasted the rest of the day, and before we knew it we were packing to go back home. Mark still rarely ever spoke to me, but he did seem to be on better terms with his mother, as if he was trying to ignore the fact that we were together which I didn't mind, as long as he didn't do anything about it that could negatively affect us.

We were definitely going to buy a new home, as while the memories in the old one were sweet, there was still a lingering sadness and pain that was inside the house and slowly washed over us the longer we stayed in it.

I was searching through the housing market, another week later, on my computer when I heard a knock at the front door and frowned. Mark and Penelope were already home so I wasn't sure who this could be as we didn't really get any visitors.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I asked as I opened the door and saw a middle-aged man standing at the door, looking at the house with a contemplative face.

"I'm looking for Penny? Or Marky?" he said, and I felt a weird sensation wash over me as I frowned at the man. Who was this person to know Penelope and Mark so intimately that he had nicknames for them?

"Penelope!" I shouted, figuring it would be better to ask her who this man was before just kicking him out. What if he was an old friend, her boss, or one of the few family members she had left.

"Yes, bab-" I heard the shattering of a dish as Penelope walked around the corner and saw the man standing at the door. I quickly rushed over to her, but the man was already at her side, checking her for any injuries.

"Are you okay?" he asked, grabbing her chin in his hand and making sure that she didn't have any cuts. I almost rushed up to him and threw him out of the house right then, but if he was family then I didn't want to make a bad impression.

I'm fin-" she started in a daze, before she pulled her face from his hand and frowned, which is when I realised that maybe he wasn't as welcome as it previously seemed.

"Who are you?" I asked, causing both of them to look up at me.

"I am Joshua. Joshua Bailey, Penny's husband it's-"

"Ex-husband," Penelope said, interrupting his introduction.

"Details," he said, dismissing her and then speaking again. "I am back so we're getting back together again, right?"

I didn't know what to do and felt a bit powerless as I watched the woman I loved interacting with her ex-husband who seemed to think that they were getting together again for some reason.

"Of course we aren't," Penelope said harshly, and I released a breath I hadn't known I had taken. "Not only did you leave me to look after our child all on my own, but I have also found someone new who is so much better than you are. So please leave now."

I felt so proud of her for standing up to him, but as I looked at his smug face I knew that he hadn't come here just to leave and had something up his sleeve, something that couldn't just be fixed straight away and when he opened his mouth next I felt the same surprise and annoyance that was plastered on Penelope's face.

"We bought this house together, as a couple, and when we bought it we both agreed to pick up half of the house each which means I am entitled to stay here if I please because this isn't your property, this is our property," he said smugly, and I looked at Penelope's face for confirmation and after a few seconds, the surprised annoyance turned into frightful realisation, which probably meant that he was in fact entitled to stay here. It didn't mean that I wasn't going to contact a solicitor though.

"You can't stay here," Penelope said, but even to my ears it sound weak, and fizzled out towards the end.

"I can stay here however long I want to, and you're going to realise just how much nicer it is to have me around the house soon, a proper man," His grin was one of arrogance as if it was inevitable that Penelope would go back to him, and they could live whatever lives it was that they did before, which wasn't going to happen. Not only my watch.

"Where is your ring?" he said, looking at her ringless finger. "Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one. I just know you've been really struggling without a man in the house to make the money. I also know that you aren't respecting the rules I had in place before I left, so once you get back together with me there are going be a lot of changes around this place, so get ready."

"Yeah right," I said under my breath but he must have caught it as he turned towards me, frowning.

"And who are you?"

"I am Dylan, M-"

"Yeah, I don't really care," he said, cutting me off as he started going up the stairs. "The adults are talking, so don't interrupt next time unless you want to be out of the house and never allowed over again."

His gaze shifted from me to upstairs and he went up halfway as if he owned the place, which he technically did, and shouted for 'Marky' which is a really horrible name, and I could now see how Mark was able to turn out how he did if he had a dad l that was not only as misogynistic as this, but dismissive because of age and uncaring towards others feelings.

In an instant, Mark appeared at the top of the stairs, seeing his father he almost jumped down them and started hugging him.

"Dad!" he called out, clenching his father around the waist so tightly he almost knocked him down the stairs.

"How have you been doing Marky?" His father said, hugging him back just as tightly.

Mark was only focused on his father, so didn't see the wave of emotion washing over his mother's face as the two hugged. I didn't want to make things more complicated, especially when we were going to be able to move out soon, so I didn't go over to her and comfort her like I usually would, I waited until she was looking over at me and rolled my eyes, to which a small smile appeared on my face and I could tell she felt a bit better. If her son, who should have been on her side after raising him for so long on her own, wasn't going to be on her side, I was going to take up that mantle.