My Best Friend's Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, so when is dinner going to be ready?" he asked, turning away from Mark and looking straight at Penelope. "I'd like it soon out because I am getting pretty hungry."

"There isn't enough for you," Penelope said, biting her lip and squeezing her hand into a fist to hold back her anger. "So you can order something if you so please."

"That boy doesn't need to stay for dinner, he can go back to his own home," he said, sparing a mere glance at me before looking away. "So we do have enough for me."

"This is his home," I could see that standing up to him wasn't something that she did much in the past but her nervous reaction, and how much she struggled to look him in the eye, but she was successfully doing it right now. "So as I said before, there isn't any room for you."

"Fine, but you're making me dinner every other night to make up for it, are we clear?" he said condescendingly. "I don't want to have to repeat myself."

"No," she said. "If you're going to force yourself into this house, and live here as if you own the place then I am leaving," she said it emphatically as if there was no room for negotiation or argument.

"Yeah right," he replied, shaking his head as if he was talking to a child. "You go do that, just don't expect me to welcome you with open arms when you come crawling back to me, are we clear?"

Fuming, Penelope went back into the kitchen while Mark and his dad continued talking. I followed after her, knowing that I wasn't going to get anything useful from listening in on their conversation, and could only hope that Penelope was willing to shed light on why he was like this, and what she was going to do about it.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked, knowing it was a stupid question but she didn't seem to mind, too pent up with aggression barely held in just from interacting with him.

"Joshua so, fucking annoying," I reeled back in shock, it being one of the first times that I had heard her swear in normal conversation. "He just...ugh!"

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked, sidling up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing all over her neck.

She paused, and I could feel every muscle slowly start to relax under my touch as she sighed leaning back into me. "You're doing more than enough."

"You want me to look for a hotel for the both of us then?" I asked, and she nodded furiously. "I'll look for one so at least we don't have to deal with it until we can find a house, which could take a few weeks."

I spun her around, giving her one last searing kiss on the lips before going upstairs, hearing a conversation coming from Mark's room and leaned in, wondering what they were going to be talking about since we weren't there, and hoping Mark had enough sense to know not to tell his father that Penelope and I were in a relationship. He hadn't mentioned it so far like he was pretending that nothing had happened and that he hadn't walked in on an intimate moment, so hopefully, he understood that it wasn't his story to tell. Hopefully, he had that much respect for his mother and her privacy.

"...just wasn't enough for me. I didn't do it because of you, so don't let that thought enter your head, even for a second," I heard Joshua's muffled voice through. "I would have taken you with me, but you know how your mother is, and how controlling she can be sometimes. Just know that I love you and wished I had never left," There was a pause in the conversation, where I assumed they were hugging before Joshua carried on. "So what's been going on with you then?"

"Nothing much," Mark lied. "I've just been hanging out with my friend, going to parties and things like that."

"That's my boy!" he said, and I heard some laughter coming from the two of them. "Be honest with me, what has your mum been doing? Has she got a new job? Any new hobbies? Any guys...?"

"No, she's still got the same job and she doesn't really do much when she isn't working, except occasionally go out shopping. When she's home she is either watching a movie, or reading a book," he said, and then there was a pause.

"...and about any men in her life?"

The pause entended and I prepared myself to quickly move away from the door if Joshua rushed out as soon as he learned about our relationship. "No, as far as I know, she isn't dating anyone and hasn't dated anyone since you."

"Good, I'm glad," he said, and I could almost hear the sickening grin plastered on his face. "That makes it easier for me to get her back with me as she should be."

I didn't need to hear anymore. I didn't learn anything that I didn't already know about Joshua, but I did know that Joshua's main goal when coming back here was to get Penelope back. It was weird, to hear another man talk about your girlfriend as if they were destined to be together, especially when that man was her ex-husband. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop the small bits of doubt creeping in, clouding everything that I had built together with her, and making me think about whether I deserved her. Of course, I was a lot better than he was, but did I really deserve such a wonderful, beautiful amazing woman?

What I did learn, however, was that Mark was a lot more loyal, and secretive around his father than I had first assumed. After their first interaction, I thought they were really close, but after hearing him dismissing his father and not telling him about either his stint in rehab or his mother's new relationship I wondered how close they really were. His responses seemed more in line with what someone would do if they were trying to appear cool, and suave to friends, rather than an interaction with his dad.

I walked into my own room, knowing that I wanted to get this hotel found as quickly as possible, but moreso I wanted us to find a house together. Our budget wasn't unlimited, especially in this housing market, but it was a decent chunk that could get us a large house that would be big enough for the kids we'd have in the future.

However, this was another time when luck wasn't on our side because there was an event going on in our city, and all the hotels in the area were completely full, no matter how much I kept checking, or how much I widened the scope of my search, there wasn't anything to find. I had noticed more people around the area recently, but I didn't know that the festival was this big, or that it would come at the exact time to screw us over and prevent us from getting out of this place, even if it was only for a short while until we could secure a house.

I decided that I needed to speed up the process of finding one since we were obviously not going to be able to escape Joshua's grasp at the moment. But this was a lot harder and took a lot more time when compared to searching through hotel availability. I was only able to check a couple, and when we'd be able to move in when I heard someone storming down the hallway and then knocking on my door. I scanned over the latest house I'd had in mind, wanting to delay opening the door a little to give whoever it was a chance to cool off before I faced the. I'd been expecting that buying a house wasn't a walk in the park and the quickest we'd be able to move would still be a few weeks, even if we paid in cash, but it was still disheartening to see.

I got up, closed my laptop and opened the door to see a red-faced Penelope who stormed past me into my room and flopped down on the bed. I let out a snort, as the last thing I had expected was to see Penelope storming past me and jumping onto my bed as if she was a child throwing a tantrum.

"Hey, hey," I said, locking the door before walking up to her and rubbing circles on her back. "What's going on?"

"Joshua," she said, and I raised an eyebrow for her to continue because there was a lot I could see about Joshua that could piss someone off. "He wants to stay in my room, and isn't leaving even after I insist on it, and obviously I am not going to sleep in the same bed as him, even if I didn't have you."

"Well, since there isn't really anything you can do about it, do you want to stay here, in my room?" I question and she leapt up, letting a sigh out in my neck as she nodded.

"Sometimes I forgot how nice it is to have a partner who loves, respects, and understands me," she said. "After Joshua...I didn't date anyone because I didn't think I deserved to, he made me think that I wasn't worthy, but now you're making me feel like I am really special and although I still don't know whether I deserve to feel this way or not, I am starting to get used to it," she paused and then laughed. "Although sometimes I do wish you were a bit more spontaneous."

"I'm spontaneous as well, aren't I?" I said, looking down at her nightgown, which was having a hard time covering her voluptuous assets, and licked my lips in anticipation.

"Well, a bit," she said, frowning as she looked past me, not at me. "I can't really remember too many times where you were really sponta-"

I didn't wait for her to finish, shoving her down on the bed so she was lying on her back and reaching under the white nightgown and pulling her panties down her legs. I pushed them apart and up to her chest causing the nightgown to ride up and expose her perfectly clean-shaven pussy which I dived right into, only a couple of gasps having come out of her mouth between the time I pushed her down and when I started eating her out.

I wanted to make her cum quickly, as I knew how noisy she could get if I teased her for too long so I decided that this time I wasn't going to give her that opportunity and instantly stuck my face in her pussy, following it with two fingers inside her, curled up just how she liked it. I sucked, licked and finger fucked as much as possible, differentiating so that she would never know what was next and was constantly surprised by the new type of pleasure.

Not only did I not mind giving her head, I really enjoyed it. Of course, it wasn't as pleasurable as her blowing me, or us fucking, but it still brought me a lot of joy to know that I was able to bring that much pleasure to someone else. The taste always reminded me of a sweet cream, which only made me lap at her pussy even more to savour the taste while also bringing her pleasure.

I looked up, seeing she was distracted with the pleasure and decided to try something a little different, that I had been wanting to try since forever. I pulled the fingers that had been inside of her out, replacing them with two on my other hand and using the fingers I had just taken out from her, started rubbing around her asshole. I felt her flinch as my finger connected with her tight sphincter, but when I looked up and saw that she wasn't complaining I continued dancing around the hole with my fingers, making sure it was nice a moist. However her pussy juices just weren't enough, so I popped my head up from between her legs, moving them up even further, and started letting spit drip down onto her asshole while I still pistoned my two fingers in and out of her pussy. I rubbed the spit around, probing, as I knew that this was going to be the first time that she had ever had something in her ass and slipped one finger into her hole, watching how she gasped and arched her back in pain, but also pleasure.

I continued, still adding more lube as I wanted this to be the least painful experience she ever had as fucking her in the ass was something that I hoped I could do. It wasn't as high up on the list of things as cumming inside her and impregnating her but I wanted all of her to belong to me, and for that to happen I needed the third and final hole too. I had slipped the first finger in deeper, noticing that it had been bringing her a little bit of discomfort, but as I moved it around more, pressing against her tight entrance, the pleasure on her face started to return and that was when I decided to slip another finger in, going slowly as I knew it was going to bring back that discomfort, but knowing that she needed the space for a lot more than two fingers if I was going to eventually fuck her in the ass when she was ready. This one didn't take as long, and in between the moaning didn't even stop, so I wasn't worried about her being in pain.

"Fuck, Dylan," she said, grinding her asshole and pussy into my fingers with her eyes open, staring right at me with unbridled lust. "I never knew it could actually feel so amazing!"

"Are you close?" I asked, continuing to pump into her.

"Oh god, I'm really close!" she said, and I latched onto her clit, knowing that her back door was completely lubed up, and flicked my tongue over it as I felt her convulse beneath me. She collapsed on the bed in a heap with her eyes closed, somehow still able to look as easy as ever.

She slowly opened her eyes, hunger still present and raised herself so she was sitting again but her eyes remained down, on my hard cock begging to break through my trousers.

"Now it's your turn," she said, licking her lips as she lightly pushed me in the chest until I was flat on my back. "And what do we have here."

She had pulled down my trousers and boxers completely and was just staring at my hard cock, her face placed right next to it so I could feel her hot breath which caused it to flinch a few times. I had propped my head up with a pillow so I could look her in the eye while she sucked me off but instead of engulfing the whole head into her mouth like she usually did, she looked straight at me, stuck her tongue out, and dragged it all the way from my balls up to the head, where she flicked it around a few times before going down again. I felt the precum leaking, which she slurped up the next time she reached the top as if it was the most delectable meal.

Although this wasn't as physically stimulating, there was something about watching her face methodically going up and down my dick, her tongue gliding as if it was the only thing it was made for. I loved getting normal blowjobs from her, she was great at giving them, but the stimulation this was giving me, as she held eye contact without withdrawing even once, was almost to the level of raw sex with her.

Once she reached the top once more she flicked her tongue around the head before she looked up at me with a smile, and then engulfed the whole head in her mouth, bobbing up and down with purpose. I was subtly thrusting my hips while moaning softly, as I couldn't hold help myself. She pulled herself from my cock, breathing heavily but continued to pump with her hand.

"Help me take your dick fully and then hold me down and don't let me up until I tap your leg," she said, a sparkle in her eye.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked because although I loved it I didn't want her to push herself if she wasn't going to enjoy it, especially since this definitely seemed like something you'd have to practise before.

"No," she replied. "But I think if we stop now I wouldn't ever consider trying it again, right now I'm just feeling like this is what I am meant to be doing."

"Okay, as long as you're sure,"

She took a few deep breaths before spearing her throat on my cock and pushing down as hard as she possibly could. It wasn't going well so I grabbed her head, as she had wanted me to, and pressed her head down further feeling her throat almost milking me before I felt a tap on my tight and released her.

"Once more!" she said, after catching her breath and plunging back down on my cock.

I held her head again, letting her throat slowly open to accommodate my cock. But again, just shy of the base she tapped my thigh and I let her up again.

"Ugh!" she exclaimed, staring at my cock with determination. "I will get this tonight."

She launched herself back on, and this time I was able to push her down to the same place quicker, and only a few seconds later I felt her nose touching my groin. Her gagging throat, her hot wet mouth around my base, her nose letting me know that she had hit the bottom, it all accumulated and I felt myself cumming right down her throat. I could feel her trying really hard to stay down there until I had stopped cumming but she gave up, giving me a tap on the thigh and she came up, the last few shots hitting her in the face. Cum was dripping from her mouth and her eyes were watering and her whole face was covered in cum but she looked happy to have accomplished her goal.