All Comments on 'My Best Friend's V Day Massage'

by storyteller19

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but I didn’t connect with your story. It seemed more like a “master & slave” story than under a “Romance” title. However if one is into S&M then I guess it was okay. It would read better if someone else read the story first as there were a lot of words missing which interrupted the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Satisfying

Decent story, I know he loves her, but does she love him? I hope you write more and we see more romance, maybe even a baby after what they just did.

gsmoke13gsmoke13about 6 years ago
ditto

Interestingly enough, I got the same impression that Dogfuzz got. It definitely seemed as if he was completely subservient to her. Slightly off putting. Not up to your usual but you're a decent writer so l'm sure your next effort will redeem you. Thank you for the story in any case.

storyteller19storyteller19about 6 years agoAuthor
Feed back so far

Thanks for the feedback so far, good and bad. I started noticing the sub dom relationship a little while I was writing the story. I want to focus on the friendship more so I have to improve that aspect of the story. Sub/dom will be something they experiment with in their sexual relationship but they would end up in reverse roles with Daniel being in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting story

Often neither friend wants to make the first move both feeling they didn't want to do anything to ruin the friendship. Better to take a chance than regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gorgeous

I really enjoyed this story. It reminds me of how many best friend and I got together the first time. The amount of love between them is really shown. The only thing I would change would be the spelling and grammar. But overall, stunning.

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020about 6 years ago
Beautifully written!

Your writing was believable and the anticipation of hoping Violet would let Daniel know of her feelings for him was delicious.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

It definitely needs more proofreading too many typos and grammar errors, but decently written otherwise.

I just really didn't like how spineless the guy was. He basically gives over all control to her. If he'd been a bit more assertive they might have started dating years ago.

She also comes across as pretty selfish, with them always doing what she likes, and basically owing him years of massages. If I had been him I would have insisted on her returning the favor, at least some of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

fine story but the guy is soo.........i dnt know like unmanly..his not in controll ..like his the woman in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the reason the guy comes across as an unmanly, spineless, pathetic

shell of a man is quite obvious, once you note a few details. He's acted as a living massage chair for this gal for years; she regularly changes her hair color, but blue is common; she recently "lost weight" but still has something that is described as a "gut" with "fleshy thighs," and he's positively terrified of crossing her "boundaries" whilst obediently fulfilling his role as a glorified -thoroughly neutered- masturbation aid/bathhouse slave for her. He's (transparently) a male feminist who has successfully purged every scrap, trace, and iota of (so-called) "toxic masculinity" from his innermost being. He is a man made in the warped mold of feminists who write (and read) publications such as Salon and Jezebel, and he's just as repulsive, wretched, and piteous as any such creature was destined to be. The only difference is, he's a fantasy, so he is not the sexual predator that all such "men" actually are. And she's a standard issue Salon feminist, "affirmative consent" hypocrisy (remind me when she sought *his* consent to handle his genitals? That's the definition of hypocrisy.) and all. It's a truly disquieting story, and it inevitably makes the skin of "normies" crawl. Worms wearing the skin of men...is an inherently disturbing concept to entertain, even absent any connection to sexual activities and relations. Combining the two is a recipe for profound unpleasantness.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Awww!!

What a sweet love story!! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story with a flawed protagonist

A lot of the shit the protagonist does was off putting for me. I think to an extent that could be considered part of the story. All humans screw up and what he did wasn't good, but the way he felt about it was. Idk, what he did was super shitty but he seemed believably disturbed by it & so was a redeemable character. I also didn't like how focused the first scene was on him, with little outside input. I realise that was almost certainly intentional. All in all, a pretty good story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Is What Feminists Would Make Of Men

Another guy put his finger on it back there:

"...unmanly, spineless, pathetic shell of a man"

"He's acted as a living massage chair for this gal for years..."

"...and he's positively terrified of crossing her "boundaries" whilst obediently fulfilling his role as a glorified -thoroughly neutered- masturbation aid/bathhouse slave for her."

"He's (transparently) a male feminist who has successfully purged every scrap, trace, and iota of (so-called) "toxic masculinity" from his innermost being. He is a man made in the warped mold of feminists who write (and read) publications such as Salon and Jezebel, and he's just as repulsive, wretched, and piteous as any such creature was destined to be."

The part I fail to understand is how women aren't supposed to find this guy creepy.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainabout 5 years ago
Mismatched levels of confidence

I would dispute the sub/dom nature of this story. I used to be an emotionally insecure young man, and I know how difficult it was to approach a self-assured girl , even if she showed obvious interest in me. So Daniel is realistic in my eyes.

Violet is realistic too. After Daniel stimulates her G-spot for the first time, her body needs a repeat performance. Other parts of her body are linked to the center of verbal expression in the brain, so she spontaneously gives accurate instructions on earlier massages. But G-spot gives a silent feeling of lust, which is both evasive and pervasive. No wonder she gives confusing signals. I had a girlfriend like that.

One more idea for a sequel. Daniel didn't thoroughly wash Violet's panties which carried all his cum. In his state of mind, he put the damp panties on the pile of freshly dried clothes. The warmth kept the sperm alive, till 8am when Violet put on the first panties she found on the clean pile. By 9am she was pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’m a big fan of the story, I really don’t understand the criticism. keep up the good work!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I liked the story, but I thought V was using and teasing D. On the other hand, he allowed it to happen,.

Thanks for sharing!

stealthwaspstealthwaspover 3 years ago

I loved the direction of the story but the top of page 4 spoiled it. Her not admitting to being wrong doesn't make any sense. She actively participated in the sexual act and admitted she wanted it to happen to wanted. Her having regrets and sending the text message still made sense in the story. It made sense that he stopped them so they could address what happened last time. What kills it is her not apologizing and admitting she was wrong about calling him a sexual abuser. Even someone as subservient as Daniel was written wouldn't let that slide. The massage and fingering wasn't written in a way to make it plausible. It would've worked if she was fully asleep and woke up to him touching her inside of her panties. Or he could have made a way quicker transition from massaging to sexual touching. Her reaction from the way it was written is nonsense. Having her dance around the issue of consent to still have him at fault is weird. That interaction changed her from a strong personality into a terrible person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daniel didn’t want to screw up so he tried his darndest to read her signals.

That he apparently misread them wasn’t his fault—she didn’t communicate well with him then was mean toward him.

I viewed this as 90% her fault.

Lastly she again did not communicate well. He was rightfully a confused puppy.

I’m glad he finally got laid.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the message of consent and showing how it can be complicated when explicit consent isn't asked for or given. It's a tricky thing for shy lovers to navigate in real life. I can't imagine it's easy for a writer to navigate either. Mostly well done.

Falstaff60Falstaff608 months ago

Classic simp story. From beginning to end of the story it was all about her. She got everything she wanted with no concern for his wants or needs even just as a friend. The big problem is having set the standard of always giving her everything she wants and ignoring his needs, the relationship will most likely continue on this was ending in his frustration and her being at a loss as to what the problem being. She's been allowed to be selfish, gotten used to being selfish and no doubt feels it's her right to be selfish and ignore his needs. Even in her "mental struggle" about whether to take the relationship forward romantically, there is no consideration for his possible feelings. Just a fantasy, but written taking into account relationship dynamics that do exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Exceedingly well-written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous