All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Wife Ch. 02'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a rather long run up to the too brief happy shot.....

.....same in the shower scene. I liked it, but you must spend as much time on the sensuality of the sex as you do on the tittilation leading up to it.

Hint: expand the descriptions of the sex scenes, abbreviate the descriptions of the massage.

A valiant work for someone whose primary language is not English.

I'd also suggest you spend as much time editing, correcting, and refining as you do writing (these are actually equal partners in the writing process. Finally, there are several fine editorial volunteers offering to assist with these efforts....you might consider the value of the extra set of eyes in correcting spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.

But as a first work in a second language, remarkable!

As an erotic story, Very!

FrozenclitFrozenclitabout 9 years ago
English language is like a village bike or a 2 bit whore

People all over the world use it , abuse it; enjoy reading, writing and speaking it in their own way. As a global asset of communication, nobody owns it; certainly no faggots sitting in America who have emasculated, stretched and squashed it over a long period of time could possibly define the rules of its grammar. Much like world wide web that it mainly rides on these days, with hundreds of billions of words insitu (probably trillions). nobody has control over those words or how they are spelled, structured or published.

Enjoy the excellent story and a couple of great FREE wanks it provided to your otherwise desolate existence, and be happy that in addition to free wanks it probably pulled a few chains. I give it 5, but due to diminished self control and diminishing respect that the wife is projecting towards her husband, it will probably average high 3's or low 4's. Thank you author for an enjoyable read. FZC.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
When the thruth unfolded...

When the thruth unfolded...When she said: "My body ... It feels ... different."...she was a faithful wife and now she was a whore!!! About him: He calls her husband: ""Derek is a very good friend..."...But no real friend would do that, ever!!! Of course he was a man of no morals, only looking to his navel!!! His only friend was himself, that's why he was and will be forever a single man...1*

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

With friends like that, who in hell needs enemies. An old but fitting cliche. When they get caught - and they will, end of friendship and marriage. Shit happens - a lot. Cheers!

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinabout 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Many thanks for the comments, constructive criticism and advice. It is very much appreciated. I don't chase good ratings as such as all my stories have an element of controversy in them. As a result people either love them or hate them - not much of a

middle ground.

What intrigues me, however, is that in many of my stories (even this one) the title makes it very clear what is to be expected are far as content goes. Still some people who are not into this type of story would read it, be horrified by it, and then trash it.

They also, in some cases, seem to 'live' the story and then believe that the author is the main character. I have been verbally abused and insulted many a time, be it via e-mail or comments, because I (meaning the main character) was so rude to the girl in the story, etc.

That is mainly what drives me. It gives me a peek into the human psyche. That makes it worth it. Luv it!

Thanks again! Till next time.

fireemmfireemmalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Thank you for enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best massage story everrrrrrrr

terrific story... great build up... fabulous...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, but

The guy is a pure no good liar. He promised no sex but was set from the start to screw her. How many does he screw before some wives talk and it spreads and then some woman is hacked and another and tells her husband Nancy is a slut and her hubby tells Nancys husband? The no more jobs on the country club wives and the screwer is ostracized or worse. But, hot!

danster328danster328over 8 years ago
Wish my Afrikaans was better

Mooi! This Rooi nek thought it was amazing. You've got great talent.

And funny how ( see first comment) people judge one on their personal sexual mores- not on the quality of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

My cock was hard half way through the story and stayed that way to the end. This was one of the sexiest stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One of the best I have read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really good

Wow this absolutely great, would you be able to make another one, with the same characters. Like it built, built and built until she broke. It's great story telling.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GREAT!

Without a doubt this is one of the best. Fully agree with author's comment on people who read stories on this site then bitch about the characters loose morals. I can only explain it by guessing these are men who lived the part of the cheated upon characters. Maybe they substitute the author for the man their wife fell for--nothing else makes sense to me. Maybe you should try selling stories on Kendle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An absolutely and terribly....

.....erotic! Great story and enjoyed every paragraph. Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent erotic story

Would like to read the same story in the words of Jesse herself..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh bad ending

Needs a chapter 3. In that one the husbands catch him and castrate him, that would be sooo much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ANOTHER FLAVOR

I like stories from another culture -- for the exotic aura, this one mildly so.

I looked up Afrikaans and Arikaner on the Internet (mostly Wikipedia). It overturned my tentative preconception. Also read a smattering about country of South Africa and its history. Fascinating. Added some color to the story.

Not at all the ending I expected. Was hoping for another party like the one where the guys were shooting the bull and Derek suggested Jason massage Derek's wife with the unrealistic expectation that it/he might cure or lessen her prudish attitude. Only during confab number two, Derek expresses amazement at his new wife and wonderment that a solitary massage could transform his reserved wife into a sexual tiger, concluding with, "I don't know how you did it, mate, but I am grateful. Maybe I should arrange regular sessions for her with you to insure she does not regress."!

Whereupon, the other guys begin to express interest in massage sessions for their own wives.

Ch. 02 is actually another story, rather than a sequel to chapter one. In chapter one, he is married; Ch. 02, single. The "Best Friend" and wife have different names. So, they are different stories about different people in different situations. What stays the same (common theme) is: an architect in South Africa who seduces his friend's wife. Thus, Ch. 02 is appropriate, whereas Pt. 02 would not be. One can imagine a book with each chapter being a different story about a common theme.

Interesting story. Made moreso by being outside my county/culture.

I suppose the English is more British than American, maybe with flavor from the Afrikaans language and South Africa culture. Anyway, it, too, was appreciated.

Paul in Oklahoma (USA)

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Have no idea why this is rated so high

Despite being well written, very descriptive, the content is juvenike and gives off a pervy vibe. 2*

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on My Best Friend's Wife

These are two separate stories but i loved them both. Jason visits Lara at her home and has glorious sex with her. Dean is his friend and as one of the commentators mention, with friends like this, who need enemies. Is Dean ok with Jason fucking his wife. I think so. Then the next story is even better than the first story. The massage details are fantastic and we watch as Jason slowly breaks down the resistance of Jessica to his charms. I believe that Derek knew that Jason was going to seduce and fuck his wife when he asked him to massage her and get her out of her prudish ways but i wonder if he anticipated that she will now be fucking Jason regularly. Derek does not even make her cum and she comes easily and repeatedly with Jason. As always, be careful when sharing your wife with another man, as you may not ever get her back at all. Derek may lose Jessica to Jason. Jason is an untrustworthy cad who loves fucking married women. His charms and knowledge is overwhelming and he likes to move from married woman to married woman. Pity the married men who are his friends. Again. Really well written story. I really enjoyed both stories. Great job!!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. This is a man I would not want massaging my wife. He feels bad but he will fuck Derek's wife again soon. This is not a true friend. I remember once a friend of mine offered to take my wife to the bus station as I did not have a car. While he drove her to the station, he propositioned her. Thankfully she turned him down. He even played the race card and asked her if she said no because he was a black man. She assured him that his race had nothing to do with it. I learned that day that this guy was not a true friend and I never let him take my wife anywhere again ever and that happened over fifty years ago. Great story. Enjoyed it very much

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year ago

No matter what, this was a visually sexy story I appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully descriptive.

Ed

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi5 days ago

Nagyon tetszett. Írd meg a folytatást.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous