My Best Mistake Pt. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know" Leaning down, I kissed her, my tongue slipping briefly into her mouth. I did it automatically, not even thinking of where I was. I pulled away and looked quickly around the coffee shop. Luckily nobody seemed to have notice our not so sisterly kiss. Not that they would have known we were sisters if they had, but you never know who you are going to run into.

"So what kept you?" She asked. "I actually just got here myself."

"Mom, she was feeling a little overwhelmed. With everything going on lately. I just think she needed to reconnect, you know?" I hardly blushed at all.

"Yeah. I guess you and I got so caught up in ourselves that we really haven't given much thought to how Mom might be feeling. What she really needs is to get laid!" She laughed.

Now I did blush. "Maybe." I said looking anywhere but at my sister. Looking over behind the counter I saw her. I had forgotten how pretty she was. Her blond hair seemed to have more curl to it than I remebered. And damn...were her eyes that blue before? Today she had on white shorts and when she bent over I could see the faint outline of her thong panties.

Sarah followed my gaze. "That must be her. Wow! Beautiful. Wholesome. And...I don't know. She looks like her picture should be in the dictionary under sexyinnocence! If there was such a word!"

She came to our table.

"So you're back! I guess I should be surprised but..." She shook her head and looked at Sarah. "And with another beautiful girl I see! I take it she's not your girlfriend either?" She said it with a smile but alarm bells were going off in my head.

"What??!! No this is my sister, Sarah!"

"Your...Sister?" She seemed at a loss for words.

I laughed. "You thought I was on a date?"

She smiled deprecatingly and blushed prettily. "I did. I was beginning to think you were some kind of player." She laughed turning to Sarah. "Nice to meet to meet you. I'm Tammy."

"Hi Tammy. Tiffany has told me alot about you. As well as how good your pie tasted. She said she just couldn't wait to get another piece!"

Now it was my turn to blush. I kicked Sarah under the table

Tammy laughed. When she did her her little nose kind of crinkled, making her look adorable. "So? What will it be? Coffee, tea or..." She paused and for a moment I thought she was going to say "or me", but instead "...pie?"

"Two Lattes, please!" Sarah looked at me. "What do you say sis? Do you want to taste some of Tammy's pie?"

"Oh yes!" I was staring at Tammy and It just slipped out. "I mean what kind do you suggest?"

"If you girls trust me I will pick for you! I'm an expert on knowing what kind of pie girls like!" She said with a knowing smile.

"Ok!"

"Be right back!" She walked away and I found myself staring at her butt. The barely visble outline of her panties had me wodering what color they were. She stopped and looked back at me and I knew that I had been caught. She smiled and I felt my stomach drop a little. Damn I must have swallowed some butterflies earlier.

"Damn sis. She is hot. And totally into you. You need to ask her out!" Sarah gushed.

"I don't know. I don't think so!" I said.

"What do you mean? You think her cute little butt sways like that all the time? Besides anymore sly sexual innuendoes and I'm going to ask her out myself!" She said jokingly.

"Why were you late?" I asked changing the subject.

"I had to stop and buy you a present!"

"Really? What did you buy me?"

"It's a surprise. I will show you later." She winked at me.

Tammy returned with our pies and lattes.

"Boston cream for you." She said sitting a plate down in front of Sarah. "And for you. Something new...I have never given it out before, but it's fantastic...Black cherry!"

I nearly choked when she said that, but my sister knowing my fondness for anal play burst out laughing. "I'm sure she's going to love it!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you!" I said taking a bite. "It's delicious."

"Do you like pizza?" Tammy suddenly asked turning serious.

"I love it!" The butterflies started to cavort in my stomach.

"I get off at 7. I know a great pizza place, close by. I mean if you don't want to or if you already have plans..."

The butterflies started to boogie. "No! I mean yes, absolutely." I paused and took a deep breath. "I mean no I don't have any plans and would love to go!"

"Great. Then it's a date!" The crinkle was back.

We made plans to meet back at the coffee shop later. Watching her walk away in those tight little white shorts, that cute little ass swaying back and forth, I realized that I had come to a conclusion. Sarah was right, maybe I could have my...pie and eat it too.

"Should I change?" I asked my sister while checking my reflection in our bathroom mirror. I realized I was quite damp between my legs and wondered...had I always been this horny? Or was it just since I started sleeping with my Sister?

"No! You look hot!" She said from her room. "Come in here! I want to show you something!"

I was somewhat distracted, wondering if i should do something different with my hair, when I walked into Sarah's room. Which is probably why at first I was taken back! She had...a penis??? No wait...It was a strapon. She had a huge shit eating grin on her face and her hand was around the base of it like it was a real cock.

"What do you think?!" She turned one way then the other. "The base has a little "bumper" I think the sales lady called it. So I can grind against it when it's in use!"

"Holy shit!" I gasped reaching out to lightly stroke it. "Where did you get it?"

"At that fantasy sex shop off of Lyndale." She closed her eyes and moaned theatrically. "That's it baby, stroke it for me! Hmmm I'm gonna shoot!"

I laughed. "Wouldn't you rather cum in my mouth?" I kept stroking her cock while kneeling. "I'm not quite sure how to do this...so you will have to tell me how!"

"Oh? And you automatically think I do?" She asked smiling.

"Don't you?"

"Well yeah, but you don't have to sound so sure of it!" She laughed.

"You're going to want to lick it a bit first. Get it wet! Hmmmm that's it now put me in your mouth and stroke me with your hand while sliding me in and out. Oh yeah keep doing that. When you press on it I can feel it right in my clit!"

Now I love eating pussy. What's more I'm very good at it. It comes very easy so I must be a natural, but I also love the taste and beauty of nice cunt, as well as knowing that I'm the one providing so much pleasure. Eating a girl out, especially for the first time is often enough to make me orgasm or it least get me so primed that it doesn't take much. It turns me on that much. But as I stroked and sucked on my sister's fake cock I realized that sucking cock was a lot tougher than I thought. I was glad it was doing something for Sarah because it really wasn't doing much for me. I guess that wouldn't be much different from any other woman giving her man a Blow Job.

I took it out of my mouth. "Do you enjoy giving Blow jobs?" I licked up the side.

"Well not the act so much as how the guy reacts. The...power...I guess you might call it. Although I do enjoy it when he shoots in my mouth. I also get off on the fact of how it tastes after he has been in my pussy. Back when I still fantsized about being with a girl, that is what helped fuel my fantasies. But I can honestly say that female cum tastes better. Or maybe it's just yours!"

"Maybe that is what this needs, a little flavor." I laughed. "Ok I have to finish getting ready. We will continue this later!"

"Oh no you don't! You little cock tease. I'm not done with you!" She had an odd look on her face. She turned me around and pushed me down so that I was kneeling with my knees on the floor and my upper half on her bed.

"Uh Sarah. Wait..."

"Uh uh." I felt her hands flip up my skirt and then her fingers traced my cleft through my panties. "Hmmm did sucking my cock get you wet?" Her other hand was on my back holding me down.

Truth be told it was her aggresiveness that had opened my flood gates. That and the thought of Tammy's little ass in those white shorts. I moaned.

She got behind me. She still had one hand on my back, holding me down and with her other she yanked my panties down to my knees. She leaned down and whispered "I'm going to fuck you little sis. And when i'm done your going to clean my cock! Got it?"

Holy shit! I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I needed it. Bad! "Yes!" I whimpered, feeling her hands on my hips.

I felt the cock trace up and down my cleft, spreading my juices around. Finally Sarah slammed her cock home and I...I started cumming, right away.

"Oh yeah look at that. You already came. Your cum is coating my cock. You love it don't you?" She was pistoning in and out of me like a jackhammer. "That's it Tiff, take that cock. Oh yeah my little sister loves my cock. Don't you? Tell me you love my cock!"

At first it hurt a little. I was unused to having things that large penetrate me like that. I had broken my own Hymen with a curling iron, turned off of course and hadn't had anything inside me but my fingers or more recently the vibrator my Mother had bought me. But soon the pain was pretty much gone and the pleasure I was experiencing was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

"Oh...oh shit! Yes! Yes I love your cock! Ohh fuck me Sarah. Fuck me!" Every time she bottomed out I felt her give a little grind and I knew she was stimulating her own clit. As I said, it hurt a little, but listening to her grunt and moan while holding me down? WOW! It was like my own pleasure was an after thought and she was only using me to make herself cum. She was taking me. The thought had me so excited I was cumming non stop.

She had my face pushed into her bedspread while her hips slammed into me again and again. "That's it baby take that cock. Hmmm you love that cock don't you? I bet you wish it was up your ass? Don't you? You want my cock up your ass?"

"Yes. God yes!" The thought turning me on even more. God what would that be like? To have my sister fucking me up the butt just like this! Taking my ass?

She grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me back and up so that she could kiss me. "Hmmm not yet. Oh no! This is for me. Once I get done with this little pussy I'm going to make you beg me to fuck you up the ass!"

"Oh god!" I moaned. I was creaming so much that a fine white film of my cum was covering the strapon as my sister pistoned in and out of me.

"Oh Tiff I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum baby!"

She let go of me and I collapsed back onto her bed while she continued to rail me. I couldn't speak or even comprehend anything else at that point, the pleasure she was given me was so intense it basically rendered all thought impossible. I know I was leaking so much pussy juice that I was kneeling in a puddle.

"Cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" She bottomed out one last time and then squirted. I felt it hit the back of my legs before she collapsed on top of me.

Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. Her cock was still buried inside me and she was gasping, drawing in deep breaths like she just got done running a marathon. I could feel her breasts on my back and her body would quiver every few moments. I laid there enjoying the feeling of being full. Full of my sister's cock. But it was more than that. It was like the first time I had ever eaten a pussy or the first time I stuck my finger in my ass. I was pretty sure that I would be doing alot more of that in the future. It wasn't the act of getting fucked by my sister. But the fact that she had totally dominated me. Owned me. Used me for her own pleasure. I could only imagine what it would be like once she fucked me up the ass. The thought made me cum a little. She pulled out of me.

"I'm sorry Tiff! I don't know what came over me. Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked looking at me to gauge my reaction.

For answer I slid down and started to clean my cum off her cock. "Not at all!" I purred. "I loved it, but next time. Could you fuck me in the ass...pretty please?"

Sitting gingerly across from Tammy, I once again reflected on my decisions the last week. I may have been a little hasty assuring Sarah that I could take whatever she had to dish out, because my pussy was just throbbing. How much of that was the work out Sarah had given it and how much was due to the hot little piece sitting across from me was debatable. But one thing was certain my pussy wasn't used to that kind of abuse.

Tammy!

Tammy was easy to talk to. Not to mention absolutely gorgeous. But I was also amazed on how much we had in common. Unfortunately my mind kept wandering...my thoughts skittering around like water droplets on a hot griddle. One moment I was telling her about my family. The next I was wondering what she looked like naked. How would she compare to Sarah? Or the other 2 girls I had been with? Which got me thinking. Since this all started, I hadn't given Jessica a single thought. It's funny how quickly things change. Tammy was definitely someone I could see myself with. I brought my mind back to what she was saying. As similar as we were - our families were completely different. Mine very open minded, hers much more conservative. The fact that their Daughter was a lesbian was a source of embarassment for her parents, which caused a serious strain on their relationship. My heart went out to her...damn I bet she has a tasty little pussy. I remember thinking that before. I usually preferred a nice landing strip or shaved one, but I found myself hoping for a little blond bush. Not too hairy but just enough of a blonde bush to be exciting. I felt myself smile. Did she own a strapon? I guess we could borrow Sarah's. I shook my head. She had me so addled I couldn't keep my thoughts straight!

"What?" She asked smiling broadly. She was sitting across from me. The few leftover pizza scraps between us resembling the remains of some ferocious beast that could only have been hunted, killed and devoured by the appetites of 2 young girls presently in the convoluted grasp of the immortal mating ritual. My hand was resting on the table and almost shyly, in slow motion, her hand crept towards mine. I felt her fingertips trace mine lightly before our palms met.

"What is it?" She asked again.

I shook my head. "Nothing. I mean, God you are so beautiful. Inside and out! I'm sorry you had such a tough time coming out to your parents!"

Her hand squeezed mine. "Thank you. You are beautiful too. God I love your hair!" She stood up and came around the table and slid in next ro me. I felt the warmth of her thigh against mine and it sent a jolt that went up my leg and ended at my very wet pussy. Earlier I had been pleased to see that she had not changed out of those tight little shorts and as a result I had been steadliy dripping all night.

"Thank you!" I said softly.

Her smile was lost when our lips met. She must have popped a breath mint or maybe I was so lost already I could only see the good but she tasted wonderful. One hand cupped my face and the other was lightly stroking my palm.

Finally she broke the kiss. Her nipples were poking through her shirt and she appeared breathless. "I have been wanting to do that since I first saw you, yesterday!" She said.

"What took you so long!" I joked.

She laughed "You know when I saw you kiss Sarah on the lips, I thought she might be your girlfriend. But I guess it makes sense as close as your family is! I was so relieved to find out she was your sister."

Oh shit! She saw us. But must not have seen me slip Sarah my tongue. If you only knew how close we were, I thought. "Is that why you asked me out then?"

"Yep. And then I saw you checking out my butt. I figured I better ask you out before someone else beat me to it!" Nose crinkle.

"Sorry I guess I couldn't help myself! But your ass is just...spetacular!"

She laughed and hopped up. Turning she showed off that sweet little ass and looked over her shoulder at me. "Thanks. I love these shorts. They really show off my ass...ets!"

I looked around, nobody was really paying much attention to us. And ahe seemed to be inviting me so...I reached out and lightly placed my hand on one of the tightest, firmest asses I had ever touched. Running my hand over the right globe of her lucious bottom my figer tips landed on the seam running between her legs. I felt her push back slightly into my finger tips. I wondered again what color they were.

"White..." She said.

"Huh?"

"You asked what color my panties were and I said white!" She added with a mischievous grin, sitting back down.

I blushed. Shit she had my brain so scrambled, I must have said it out loud.

Her hand was on my thigh. When she sat back down I had spread my legs a little wider in silent encouragement or maybe...invitation? We contiued our conversation. About school. Our families. Past relationships. Her hand would travel higher then a little lower. Then we would spend another few minutes kissing. Then it would repeat again. And each time her hand would travel a little further. Until it was slightly under my skirt.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered. "I would so love to take you home tonight, but my parents..."

"It's ok." I smiled at her, but Grrrrrrrr!

"As I said I'm in the process of moving in with some friends but temporarily still at my parents. I don't suppose we could go back to your place?"

I thought about it. God I wanted her so bad, but with everything going on I wasn't sure how Sarah or my Mother would take it. I mean sure they had been encouraging me to find someone, but I wasn't sure they expected me to jump right into bed with the first girl I saw. Still she was beautiful and hot and we had connected on a number of different levels.

"I want to. Oh god how I want to but...I have school and..."

"I get it." She said sensing my reluctance. "You don't want the first time I'm introduced to your family to be a hookup!" She kissed the tip of my nose.

She started to pull away but I grabbed her hand and placed in high my leg so that her fingers were under my skirt. I kissed her. "I really like you, Tammy. But I'm hoping for more than just a hookup!"

"Me too. I'm not looking for just sex but a relationship. I certainly don't sleep around. But I feel this connection with you. I have since I first saw you!" We kissed some more.

"God I want you. Can you tell how much?When will your place be ready?" I said.

"By the end of the week." Her hand slowly slid up my leg, while we kissed. Finally her fingertips were brushing against my pussy through the outside of my panties.

I moaned so loud it was a wonder nobody came running.

"Oh god Tiffany." Her fingers caressed me. Her tongue was dancing with mine! "You are dripping!" She moaned then brought her fingers to her lips. "Mmmmmm!"

I whimpered.

Her hand went back between my legs. I grabbed hold of her wrist and pressed her more firmly against my dripping slit. My legs were spread obscenely with my panties on full display for anyone who happend to walk by, but I didn't care. If she kept this up I was going to cum. I closed my eyes. Close. I was so close.

Finally she pulled her fingers away. "...uh what?" I opened my eyes. "Why did you stop?"

"Uh uh" she said smiling. "If I have to go home and masturbate then so do you! Anticipation will make it that much better! Unless you can't wait and absolutely need to cum right here? In which case we will probably be kicked out! But it would be worth it to watch your beautful face while you cum!"

Taking a deep breath, I closed my legs and nodded my head. "I am a lady!" I said with mock formality. "And ladies don't Cum in family restaurants like the common folk. We only orgasm in 5 star restaurants!"

She laughed.

"But we do require kisses. Spetacular ones."