My Best Mistake Pt. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father and his bride to be, Kelly, showed up Sunday to take my brother, sister and I to brunch. I won't bore you with the details but the gist was an invitation extended to Sarah and I to come up in a couple of weekends and spend some time with Kelly. Kind of a girls weekend thing. I would have rather passed but I was told in no uncertain terms that I would be going. C'est la vie, I guess. But Sunday was pretty much shot. Tammy and her tasty pie would have to wait until Monday. Only Monday didn't happen either. Nor Tuesday. Not Wednesday. See where this is going? We hadn't even discussed the whole - Tiffany is fucking her Sister and Mom issue much less have a chance to consumate our relationship.

I had decided that I would keep my hands and pussy to myself and of course to Tammy. At least until I had a chance to talk to her. If she decided that she wanted nothing to do with me after she found out, then so be it. If she wanted me to stop, then I was certainly ready to have that converstion as well. But I didn't think it was right to continue banging away at my relatives while she saved herself for me. What made things worse was Sarah and my Mom were pretty much going at it nonstop. That, coupled with the fact that I had pretty much stopped masturbating had my pussy absolutley drenched by the time I crawled into bed each night. Tammy was no help and kept my pussy on the simmer with sexual innuendoes and erotic texts. Not to mention, a really hot picture of her wearing my panties that I gave to her and nothing else. We had finally settled on my graduation day as "The Night".

Which was why I was currently striding up to the beautiful, blue eyed blond with little more on my mind that taking her someplace and fucking her brains out. The garter and stockings combo had come with a lacy bra and baby blue thong. The latter of which had long since worked itself so far up between my legs that it could not have been any wetter had I dunked it in water.

"Congratulations...hmmm!" Tammy had started before I cut her off with a passionate kiss.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself!"I said.

"That's ok!" Tammy said a little breathless.

My Mother looked wistful, my sister happy, my brother like he was trying to appear uninterested and my Dad uncomfortable. And Kelly? Dad's future bride...looked nostalgic? Excited? She had a strange look on her face.

We took the obligatory pictures, with me once again overly concious of the fact that I was pretty much only wearing lingerie under my gown. It just made me even more excited. We talked about my future plans and dreams. As well as my more immediate ones for what Tammy and I had planned. My plan was to spend the night with Tammy and to meet my family for Dinner the next day. Tammy had her place pretty much to herself that night. Not that it would have mattered. There were really no other plans than to go to her place and lock ourselves in her room and fuck like deranged bunnies.

What we actually told everyone else? "Just a quiet dinner alone!" We certainly would be eating that night. Just not dinner!

Tammy and I said our goodbyes to the family. Leaving, I whispered to her. "I have a surprise for you!"

She whispered back. "Me too!"

We stumbled into her place. Kissing and our bodies embracing. Not willing to break contact for a second longer than necessary. Her hands were in my hair, on my face, my neck. Finally looking like we just ran a marathon we stumbled apart. I reached for her.

She shook her head with a smile. "What's my surprise?" She asked.

"Come unzip me!" I smiled.

She slowly walked up to me her hands trembling as she did as I asked. My graduation gown fell to the floor and she stepped back! I heard the sharp intake of her breath, as I pulled off my blouse.

"Holy shit! My god Tiffany! You look like a Victoria's Secret model. You naughty girl. Was this all you were wearing all night? With just that blouse...so it looked like you were dressed!" She seemed scandalized.

"Uh huh! Do you like?" I bit my lip gently.

"Yes. God yes. Like? I love it. Turn around please?" I did a little spin feeling her gaze on my ass! "My god you are hot. Wow! That's so crazy...but really sexy!" She ran her fingers up my soaking wet slit through my panties. "Mmmm your'e soaked baby!"

"Uh...God! Sorry but I'm really excited. Standing there in front everyone! Well it's as much as a poor girl can take!"

"I bet. Naughty girl! I wish my surprise was half as exciting. But go ahead and unwrap yours." She held her hands out to the side.

I slipped the dress off of her shoulders and there she stood in front of me, in just the panties I had given to her last week. I guess I wasn't the only one excited. Her nipples were hard little diamonds and the front of her (my) panties were so wet, they were almost transparent. With a moan I bent and enveloped one nipple into my mouth.

"Oh god Tiffany. I have been wanting this for so long!"

I moved back up to her lips and she locked her arms around my neck. Moving with me, she stumbled, sitting down on the couch, her lips never leaving mine. Falling to my knees I kissed her once more and then returned to her nipples. She tilted her head back closing her eyes, her hand on the back of my head. I could smell her arousal like a beacon drawing me home. I kissed a trail down her stomach feeling it flutter at every kiss. Finally I lifted her legs and licked her, leaving her panties on, denying myself that vision of beauty that I knew rested behind them. God she tasted amazing easily as good as my Mother or Sister and I hadn't even gotten her panties off yet.

Finally, insistent she began to pull them down. "Please! Please Tiff, no more teasing! Eat my pussy! Please! Please!" she said in a voice several octaves higher than normal.

Who am I to refuse a pretty girl. Her pussy was beautiful! And just as I had hoped she had a little blonde bush. Tammy's pussy was trimmed into a wide strip, wide enough that even though she could where a smaller bikini, she would need to be careful. That pale blonde pubic hair framing her small pussy lips was pretty enough to make a rose bloom with envy. She was contorted at a weird angle trying to bring my mouth to her. Her legs were up and her hips rotated enough that I could see the sweetness of her little rosebud. The first swipe of my tongue was enough. I was hooked. I was an andrenaline junkie jumping out of airplane for first time. A heroine addict taking that first hit. A desert nomad's first glimpse of the ocean after a lifetime of sand. I couldn't get enough. Her copius pussy juice was thick and delicious. It bathed my face as well as her legs, her lips, and the tiny opening of her ass. I licked it where ever I could find it.

"Oh God Tiff I'm cumming. Oh god baby. Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" She came a torrent - no a river it went on and on. I lost track of time. Eventually she fell back her hands covering her pussy. Finally. "Please I need a break. Oh God that was so worth the wait. I must have cum 5 times. Oh god honey! Never have I ever felt so good!"

Looking at her I just smiled. My hair was a mess, her juices covered me from the lower half of my face to my tits and I was so turned on that if she touched me I was going to squirt everywhere.

She pulled herself up and kissed me tasting herself on my lips. "Mmmmm I taste good on you! But now I want to taste you on me! Come on let's go to my room."

Standing by her bed she kneeled down in front of me, pulling my panties down so I could step out of them. Kneeling there she stared up into my eyes, a shy smile on her face."Beautiful! Just like I imagined." She kissed me once on my pussy and then licked inside me. Standing there lookong down at that beautiful face staring up at me between my legs I was in heaven. It look one lick, one lick and I came all over her beautiful face. I could hear her swallowing as much of my juices as she could. After which she laid me down on the bed.

She was gentle at first. Questing. Seeking what I liked. Coaxing me to a slow build when I wanted nothing more than to grab her head and shove it into my pussy fucking her face until I passed out from orgasms. She was an expert, figuring out what I liked, then filing it away to be used again only better and more in tune than before. Finally countless orgasms later we fell asleep.

We were still alone in the morning. "Morning sleepyhead!" She came in with a latte. Once again she was only wearing my panties. God she was gorgeous. "Here you go just how you like it." She kissed my nose.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said and I meant it. She was beautiful. She either had the same super power as my sister or she had freshened up. "What time is it?"

"Still early, not yet noon!" She laughed.

"Oh good." I got up to go pee and freshen my breath, which made my latte taste terrible, but that was a small price to pay.

After, we were laying in bed, talking. My fingers wandering. Our kisses had just started to become serious again, our hands and tongues insistent. I had 2 fingers in her pussy and I could tell she was getting close, when I remembered that we still needed to talk. I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean.

"Oooh your cruel!" That little nose crinkle again. God I could fall in love with this girl I thought.

"Tammy there is something I need to tell you!"

"Don't tell me! Your'e actually straight?" She said smiling. And I burst out laughing. It broke me up completely.

"Got a boyfriend? Girlfriend?"

"Stop!" I said trying not to laugh any harder. "I'm trying to be serious!"

"And I'm trying to cum and then you stopped. Please? One little orgasm and then I'm all ears. I'm already all yours!"

And my heart skipped a beat when she said that. But..."Ok one quick little one!"

Several orgasms later.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" she asked.

I took a deep breath. "I told you that I was extremely close with my family..." I started.

Her expression was unreadable. "Uh. Wow. That's...uh...wow. Your Mother and your Sister?" She seems incredulous. And really who could blame her? She had been silent for most of my tale. Almost painfully quiet.

"Yes!" I hadn't meant to tell her about my Mother but everything just sort of came out "Look, outside of the first night I haven't slept with either of them. Not since I realized you are who I really want. I'm sorry if this hurt you. I like you so much Tammy. Please say something!"

"But you also want your Sister and...Mother too? Or what? I'm just trying to understand Tiff, I am. I mean you ended up sleeping with your sister that night we went out. The night you took off your panties and gave them to me...you went home and fucked your sister. I went home and played with myself thinking about you. I thought I saw you kiss Sarah. And not in a sisterly way either. But you played it off and agreed to go out with me. And according to you, you still want to fuck her? Both of them? What can she do that I can't? Please tell me? I promise I will try and be who you want me to be. To make your fantasies come true!"

"It's not that simple Tammy! I said I like you but the truth is I'm falling for you. I may even love you. It's just that with them, it's a connection on a different level. Its nearly impossible to explain, but part of it is that she's my sister and that she is my Mother. Maybe I'm sick, I don't know, but I do know that this! What we have is real and precious and I wanted to be honest with you. If that means only being with you, then I'm ok with that!"

"Are you? Will I be enough? Not sure how I can compete with some Incestuous familly duo. Who both just happen to be knockouts to boot!"

The conversation did not go well but on the other hand she didn't throw me out and say that she never wanted to see me again. So I guess that was a win. My biggest concern was if I could actually adhere to my proclamations. My Mother would be the easier of the two, not because of anything she had done or said but simply because she was my Mom. Sarah though. Sarah would be tough. Sarah was like a part of me. But I was willing to try.

We agreed that she would not go out to dinner with the my family. Not because she didn't want to see me, but because as she told me- It was too soon. I don't know what to say. I wouldn't be able to look at your Mom and Sister and not see them having sex with you - We promised to talk later that night. Our kiss goodbye was heartfelt and intense, but also felt kind of ominous.

I broke the news to Sarah and my Mom, expecting sympathy or at least a shoulder to cry on. But all I really got from my Mother was a "Give her time, honey! If she really likes you then it won't matter! And if it means that we can't be intimate again? Well that's a small price to pay to find true love, right?"

Sarah was a little tougher sell. "Well it's her loss. If she can't see what a catch you are, then forget her. You got two hot chicks right here dying to bang you! Besides, we are going to have the whole house to ourselves... at least until we head up to Kelly's..."

I had a miserable time at dinner. Not only because the issue with Tammy wasn't resolved but because she wasn't there. I also kept replaying the conversations with Tammy, Sarah and my Mother. Could I really give up the mind blowing sex? Which got me thinking about the last night Sarah and I had been together. The night she forcefully took me up the ass and how much I enjoyed it. Which of course got me excited. Which of course made me more miserable all over again. To make matters worse? With school out my Brother was heading home with my Father. That would leave me in the house all alone with my Mother and Sister, a prospect that just a week ago would have me stiff nippled and wet with anticipation. However now it filled me with dread. What if Tammy needed more time? A few days? Shit! I caught the not so subtle glances that Sarah and my Mother kept giving each other. No doubt anticipating how much freedom they would soon have to get completely debased with each other. As well as with yours truly, if I allowed it, I suspected.

I was weak, that was all there was too it. I was a slave to my pussy and usually I was ok with that, but now? Damn it...now was the worst possible time. I resolved to be strong and not jump anybody's bones. Not at least until I talked to Tammy. Then I would at least know whose bones to jump.

I received a text from Tammy: Hi. Are you still at Dinner?

I texted back: Just leaving! What are you doing? How are you doing?

Thinking of you! About everything! I guess we will talk soon.

Ok talk about your foreshadowing!

The car ride home was filled with so much sexual tension, that I envisoned that the car transformed. Instead of my Mothers Acura, we were actually driving in a giant pink vagina on wheels, with Pussy Mobile emblazoned on the side in purple letters a foot high. Sigh! Sitting in the back seat I could tell by Sarah's arm movements that her hand was between my Mother's legs. The aroma of aroused pussy permeated the air, but the reality of it was it could have been any of us. Most likely all of us.

Be strong Tiffany. Be strong!

I saw her as soon as we pulled into the driveway. She got out of her car and was standing by her door as we parked.

My Mother and Sister gave me a supportive look and Tammy a warm smile, then hustled into the house.

She was dressed in a short, light, yellow sundress with thin straps that left her arms and shoulders almost completely bare. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her rock hard nipples were easily discernable through her dress. Although it wasn't cold there was still a bit of chill in the air, so I expected that she at least was quite cold. Either that or...turned on. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a messy, loose, low pony tail. She looked beautiful.

"Hi!" It was soft and unsure.

"Hi..." I took a step toward her. The next moment we were embracing, our tongues dancing together, our bodies hungry.

She held me tightly and whispered fiercely. "I don't know if I can be everything you want me to be or everything you fantasize about, but I want to try. If you want to pretend that I'm your Sister or your Mother...I can do that. Whatever...however you want me. And if you still need to have sex with them? Well we can discuss that too..."

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"After you left I thought about the last week or so. The connection we have. I don't know if it's love or lust or what. I just know I want you. I was laying there. I could still smell you on my sheets, on my fingertips. I could taste you on my lips...I thought about your Sister fucking you and realized it was turning me on. But more I knew if I let you go without a fight, I would regret it. Call it jealousy or envy or whatever but the more I thought about it the more turned on I got. Your'e having the kind of hot, nasty sex you only dream or read about. I want that! Tell me and I will do it. Your wildest fantasies - let me be apart of it!"

"Oh god Tammy! Yes! Yes! Absolutely yes!"

"I have absolutely nothing on under this dress. But what I do have is all kinds of nasty thoughts. You eating my pussy in front of your Mom and Sister. Or me eating yours...Or whatever else you want me to do..." She took my hand and slipped it under her dress, my fingers slid through her hot, wetness. It was like bathing them in hot oil. "Feel. This is what you do to me Tiffany!"

With a moan I withdrew them and stuck them into my mouth. I then took her hand and led her into my house.

Later that night. I was face down, ass up as the saying goes. Tammy, now wearing my Sister's strapon was fucking me up the ass. She had a fistful of my hair in one hand and would slap my ass lightly every so often with the other. I had no idea what the future would bring, nor did I care. The one thing I did know was god I love this woman.