My Best Mistake Pt. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I was obliged.

I walked in the door to see my Sister and Mom talking on the couch and supposedly watching a movie. Certainly they weren't waiting up for yours truly. No way! I half expected my brother to pop up from behind the couch with some lame excuse like he was checking the seams or something, but he was alredy in his room.

"So how did it go?" My Mother asked.

"Judging by that goofy look on her face I would say it went well" Sarah stated.

Sarah was right I was walking on cloud 9 with a smile on my face that you couldn't remove with a baseball bat. Leaving Tammy had taken quite a bit longer than I had envisoned but I was more at peace with myself than I had been in a long while. Whatever else my decisions might bring. I knew that Tammy was the right one. She was beautiful. Exciting and playful. Not too mention a tad bit naughty. And she got my sense of humor.

Outside the restaurant we had kissed and embraced before parting ways.

"Oh God Tiffany! I can't wait to see you again. And be alone with you! And...and taste you!" She said with a smile and whispered. "I'm so turned on, I'm about to cream my panties!"

"Hmmmm. Are you going to go home and masturbate, then? Thinking about me?"

She smiled, nose crinkle. "Yes!" It came out as another whisper. "I only wish that you could watch. Be there and then join me..."

Looking around the parking lot. I reached under my skirt and took my panties down. I had a brief thought about how everything had started with panties. From my sister's little white thong. To my Mother with Sarah's panties. Buying Panties fron Dani, which led me to Tammy. Which led me to giving my Mother my pair earlier. Which led me to now. Tammy watched me wide eye and slightly shocked. Her eyes darting around the parking lot then back to me. Come to think of it, wasn't Tammy also wearing a little white Thong? I pushed my damp pair into the tight front pocket of her shorts.

"For later! I hope you enjoy them. They are soaked because of you!" I said.

I recapped the night for Sarah and Mom, leaving out all the juiciest bits. Sitting on the couch I was extremely concious of the fact that there I was pantyless, talking about a girl who I could see myself falling for, to my Mother and Sister, both of whom I happend to be sleeping with. Although Sarah didn't know about Mom...still it was kind of surreal!

My Mother informed me that my Father's upcoming wedding date had finally been set and that we would be getting a call and an invite from dad's fiance. At first all I could think about was asking Tammy to be my date. As I gushed about possibilities and how much I liked this girl, I looked over at Sarah and I felt my eyes well up. I really liked Tammy but I loved Sarah. I knew I lusted after my Sister's body and that she had the tastiest pussy I had ever eaten, but was it possible that I loved her as more than just my sister?

Saying my goodnights I went to my room, closing my door behind me. I was standing there in the middle of my room with the lights off. Now what I asked myself? I thought of my father's upcoming wedding. I thought of my Mom. Tammy. Sarah. My upcoming graduation.

"Hey?"

I turned around.

Sarah! Looking as beautiful as ever, stood in the bathroom doorway. She was wearing tight jeans with a wide belt and a shirt that barely covered her midriff.

"Hey, yourself!" I smiled.

"You seem pretty thoughtful. Things went that well huh?" She sat on my bed.

"Yeah. They did!"

"Then what's wrong, Tiff?"

I decided.

"I'm torn. I'm standing here thinking about how badly I want Tammy. But also how much I love you. I mean its scary and confusing and...and damn it, I wish things were simple. I feel like I need to be completely honest with Tammy before we get serious! But how do you tell a future possible girlfriend that you are fucking your own sister?"

"You mean you want to tell her about us? Don't I get a say in this. I mean do I really want to be known as the lesbo incest girl who is fucking her sister?" She stood up facing me.

"Uh..."

Taking my hand she said. "Look Tiffany. I know you like her, but is that smart? You just met her. Can you trust her to keep our secret? Are we done? Or...?"

"I think so. I know it sounds odd but I feel a connection with her. And again who is she going to tell? Who would believe it? Hell I don't know if I believe it and I'm living it. But let me ask you this. If you were her, wouldn't you want to know? Before you got into a relationship? What if it was a guy?"

"I...I don't know. Maybe. Uggh! I guess so!"

"I don't want to be done with you, Sarah. This! What we have! Honestly, earlier was so fucking hot...I don't know if I could ever get enough of that. And the fact that you are my Sister, just makes it that much hotter. It was like you...took me! Dominated me! Almost like you...you raped me. But I liked it. No! I loved it. But I need to be honest with Tammy if I ever expect to have a relationship with her, I want, no I need. to be honest with her. And you too for that matter!"

"I get it Tiff. I do! I just don't want you to get hurt!" She embraced me.

"I need to tell you something else! About Mom..." And I did. Everything. Starting from the day she caught us, to discovering Sarah's missing panties that night, to our mutual masturbation sessiion later and eating her pussy earlier that day.

"Holy shit! You and...Mom? I don't know if I'm hurt or jealous!"

"Don't say anything until I talk to her, please?"

She got a mischievous look on her face. "Hmm maybe I will try and seduce her. Pull a Tiffany and leave my door open while masturbating? Ha! Wait! You said she took my panties that night we got home from the restaurant? I guess the apple don't fall far from the tree! Still seducing her should be as easy as...why as easy as pie!" She laughed.

I chuckled as well, feeling a little better now that I made up my mind. Now if only the talk with Mom and Tammy went as well...

Sarah sat back down onto my bed and laid back staring at the ceiling, her feet on the floor, a pensive look on her face. "You think Mom would be up for a threesome?" She laughed.

I was staring at her stomach where her shirt failed to come down to the top of her jeans. The lacey waist band of the black panties she was wearing was just visible at the rise of her hips. Conscious of the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties and still quite turned on from my date with Tammy. My naughty mind began to wonder. It seemed silly for me to masturbate, when I had a willing sex goddess right here who might just be willing to fuck me senseless... Could I take it? I didn't seem as sore as I was earlier... Only horny as hell.

"Uh...Sarah?"

Raising her head she looked at me.

"Do you think you could...uh...take me again? You know, kind of forcefully? Like last time?"

She smiled and arched an eyebrow "Are you sure you can take it? I can't imagine that you have had much experience with that sort of thing."

"I think so...Maybe if we use a little lube? Please?"

"Please what?" Her hand trailed down between her breasts.

"Fuck me please!" I was shaking with anticipation.

"Is that what my little sister wants? You want your big sister to fuck you with her cock?"

"Yes!"

"I tell you what." She started to undo her belt. "Do a good job eating my pussy and I will fuck you silly!"

With a moan I dove forward to I help her, removing her pants and panties in one frantic tangle. Falling to my knees in front of my sister's beautiful pussy I dove in. God she tasted good. She brought her legs up and spread them wide, her left hand went to the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy.

"Oooh yeah that's it, eat me good, baby! Eat that pussy. God I love your tongue."

I couldn't get enough of her taste. I lovingly delved into her hot wetness as she humped my face. I held her legs up with my hands and she scooted her butt back so she could rest them on my bed.

"Oh god. So good Tiff, so good! Tongue fuck me. That's it. Eat that pussy! Make me cum. Oh god I hope Mom hears us. I hope she hears me cum on your face.!"

I moaned. God I loved her dirty talk. I could feel my pussy juices running down my legs. I slipped my left under my skirt and played with myself.

Sarah's own juices were flowing out of her so quickly and strongly that my face and neck were soon coated. God she tasted amazing. Her body tensed up and her hips came off the bed and her first squirt hit me squarely in the mouth, followed by another and then another. "Cumming oh...God. I'm cumming!" she screamed in a voice so loud I'm certain the whole house heard. Didn't matter... at that point I could honestly have died happy between my sister's legs.

I finished licking up her cum. Then laid my head on her leg. Her hand rested on my head while she caught her breath.

"The strapon is in my bedside table, bottom drawer. There is lube in there as well!"

I started to get up but her legs tightened around me and she pulled me down to a passionate kiss. I felt her hand slide up the back of my skirt, her fingertips slid between my legs and I heard her breath catch.

"Naughty girl where are your panties?" She asked her finger teasing at the entrance to my asshole.

"I gave them to Tammy." I moaned.

"Ooooh. Bad girl." She lightly slapped my butt. "Go get my cock! Hurry!"

I hurried.

I stood watching my sexy older sister finish strapping on her cock. She then took a general helping of lube and stroked the length, the whole time staring at me. I started to removed my skirt.

"Uh uh. Leave it on. The only reason a naughty girl would not wear panties would be for easy access." She reached out and kissed me. Her whole body weight moving me back so I was close to the wall. Pulling away she roughly turned me around and pushed me up against the wall. I felt a lubricated finger penetrate my pussy. She whispered in my ear, "You want this don't you? Yeah you do. But guess what? I know you! You may act all innocent but I know what you really want!" She removed her finger then slid it up my backdoor. "This is what you really want. Don't even try and fight me." I shook my head no. Meaning no way was I going to fight it. It felt too good and I wanted it! Bad! But she took my no and wove it into her roleplay. "Don't lie. You may be saying no but your body is saying yes. Your pussy is just dripping. But guess what? It's not up to you. I'm taking what I want and right now? I'm going to take you up the ass you little slut!" She finished with a whisper.

Her hand was pressing on my back so that my head was down and my butt pushed out. I felt her squat down behind me and push up my little flared skirt.

"Hmmmm so my little sister isn't wearing any panties, huh? Gave them to some girl you just met? Look how wet your little pussy is. Hmmm oh yeah, you're soaked. Just begging to be butt fucked."

I moaned as I felt her slide her tongue up my pussy from behind. Eating my pussy she began finger fucking my ass.

"Oh. Oh." I couldn't help myself. I felt her slide a second finger into my ass. She began fingering my ass faster as she was eating me out. "So good. Feels so good."

She pulled her fingers out and slapped me on the ass. Finally standing up she then grabbed my waist. The strapon pressed up against my rear passage.

Realizing she was going to fuck my ass standing up against the wall. I tried to turn. "Uh Sarah...no wait. I thought..."

She pushed me roughly against the wall. "Uh uh. Don't think. I'm going to take this little ass and make it mine. Maybe I will make Tammy watch or how about Mom? Maybe both? Watch you cum just from getting your butt pounded?"

Oh shit, what happend to my sweet sister? This sexy she devil had replaced her and was helping me live a fantasy I had never dared to dream before. Once again I felt the strapon push up against my bottom. I pushed back against it. Sarah pushed for what felt like an eternity. Then finally it slipped inside.

"Uhhhh!" Oh shit it was in me. Never before had I had something that big in my ass before. The closest thing was the vibrator she had used on me, what felt like an enternity ago. But here I was now, my sister's cock up my butt, even if it was only the tip. She pushed harder, I opened up a little more and a couple of more inches slipped inside me. "Uh! Uh! Oh god!" I groaned.

"Are you ok?" She ask lovingly, temporarily breaking the fantasy.

Leaning my head back I fiercely whispered, "Yes. God it feels so good. Just fuck me, please? Like before. Just like you were doing. I don't want this. No. No. I don't want this! Don't. Stop."

"Ok you little slut!" She pushed and was home. I felt her begin to slowly move. My hands were flat against the wall, my lower half pushed out and my sister started fucking me, slow and deep at first.

"Oh god. Oh god! Yeah. Uh yeah!" It felt so good I could feel my knees getting weak. My sister had a hold of me by the hips and was sliding that fake cock in and out of my ass faster and faster.

"You like that? Tell me you love my cock! Hmmm yeah you like it up the butt. Don't you? You love getting ass fucked by your big sister, don't you?" She was really pistoning into me. She would pull almost all the way out and then slide it home and give a little grind aginst me. I knew she was stimulating her own clit, getting herself off. On a paricularly deep thrust she ground so hard my face hit the wall...It was right there that I had my first orgasm.

"Yes. God yes. I love it. I love your cock up my ass. I love it so much! I'm cumming. Shit I'm cumming. Ah keep fucking me, please keep fucking me!"

Sarah pullled me away from the wall, the strapon slipping out of me. She then grabbed me and pushed me face down onto my bed. Getting behind me she said. "Come on raise those hips. Face down ass up!" She once again inserted the strapon up my butt. With one hand she held my arms above my head her other was on my back. Only a couple of minutes later I came again. Two orgasms and I never even touched my pussy.

I can tell you this as the honest to god truth. The pleasure I feel from anal sex is amazing. I truly do love it and cum from anal stimulation alone. To me the only thing that can compare with the anal domination that my sister was playing at is having my pussy eaten while getting something up my bottom. It just feels so good. Don't know why but there it is.

"Oh yeah did you just come again? You did, didn't you? You love it. Say it! Say I love my big sister fucking me up the ass! Oh God I Love fucking you up the butt, I'm going to be doing this again for sure. The next time I see you I may just bend you over and fuck you up the ass without even asking. So you may as well stop wearing panties."

"Uh. Uh. Uh..I...love...it.."

"Tiff? Oh god, Tiff. Feels so good. I'm going to cum Tiffany. I'm going to cum from ass fucking you!"

My eyes were crossed, my mouth open and I began squirting on every thrust. My sister's cock was driving me into the bed, pushing me across it until I could see the floor on the other side. And my moans and grunts were a counter point to her own. I couldn't talk. Hell I couldn't even think. My approaching orgasm was going to be Epic and if my sister's moans and groans were anything to go by, so was hers. With a garbled cry that I'm certain the neigbors heard, she came. A second later I did as well and then I blacked out.

I couldn't have been out more than a few moments. Sarah was still on top of me the strapon firmly inisde my bottom.

"Oh shit!" I heard her groan. "You ok?"

"No. I came so hard I died!" Was my weak response.

She laughed and pulled out and then rolled off me. "Wow that was amazing. I probably never told you this, but I have always fantasized about fucking someone with a strapon. Usually it was a boyfriend or some other guy. But oh man... that was ...wow...just unbelieveable! And the way you came? Maybe I will let you take my butt some day!"

"Yes. Yes it was everything I ever hoped for and more. We are certainly doing that again! And the way you made it seem like you were taking me against my will!"

"Did you like that? I thought you might. Come on lets sleep in my room, your bed is soaked!"

I woke up with my Sister's arm wrapped lovingly around me, both of us naked. Sitting up I looked down at her. I realized she still hadn't lost her super power. How the hell did she do that? God she was beautiful! God I wished she wasn't my sister. Or did I? There was no doubt that I loved her. We had so much in common and the sex? Holy shit last night was amazing, but that wasn't everything. Truth was, I got off on it. I got off on knowing I was fucking my sister. I was doing somethng so bad, something so Taboo that I would become an instant Pariah if anyone ever found out. It was like a huge secret fuck you to the world. I slipped out of bed as quietly as I could. I needed to get ready for school.

Deliberately copying my Sister's look from the day before, I dressed in my sexiest jeans, a shirt that showed off my belly button and a g string. After my epic ass fucking the night before I may have been trying to show off. Proudly saying "Yeah I take it up the butt. So what?" because the whole outfit was designed to show off the classic whale tail. That look that had been so popular a few years back but just recently seemed to be making a comeback. Well it was only visible if I wanted it to be. I grabbed a light, loose sweater in case the fashion police stopped me or the more likely school dress code police and headed out.

My mother was already up. Sitting at the table and drinking coffee and reading some papers.

"Hi Mom!" I dropped my bag on the floor.

"Hey sweety. Wow you look nice!" She said looking me up and down.

I sat down. "I need to talk to you!"

""Ok!" She put down her paperwork.

"Here it goes..." And I told her everything. Including my conversation with Sarah. I did leave out the whole sexcapade from last night though.

"So Sarah knows! How did she take it?"

"Well...I mean good all things considered. A little jealous and alot envious! She wants a threesome or failing that I think she wants to sleep with you!"

"Oh god! What have we started?" Mom shook her head but I suspect she was rather pleased. "I guess you are doing the right thing, but Tiff...uhm about Tammy? Could you please leave my name out of it? My career would be over if this gets out. If you need to tell her just be discreet and don't mention what we did, Ok?"

"Uh how?" How was I supposed to do that? Tammy I know this sounds strange but I'm fucking 2 of my family members. Oh and one of them is my Sister...the other my Mom? No of course not!

"I'm sure you will think of something."

"I will Mom. I Love you!"

"I love you too honey."

"Tiffany Peterson!" I walked across the stage, praying to god that I didn't stumble or step on my hem or somehow do something that would cause the black gown I was wearing to rip away from my body and show every person in the auditorium what I was wearing underneath.

Ecstatic, I gave a triumphant wave to my friends and family and a loving smile to Tammy, brandishing my diploma like the lifetime achievement award that it was. Acutely aware that underneath my black Graduation gown I was only wearing a garter belt and stockings set...and not much else. A gift from my Mother, which she had no idea I was wearing. On top I had on a blouse as it was visble through the neck of my gown. I had decided on a whim to surprise Tammy with the outfit and the risque' decision not to wear anything else during my graduation may have been in poor judgment. In my defense I was half crazy with lust. Tammy and I hadn't had a chance to fuck like sex crazed maniacs yet and I can only say that my thinking was less than clear minded. But tonight was the night. The last week had been hectic to say the least. I had helped Tammy unpack over the weekend and by the time we had gotten her moved and settled in we were both exhausted. By mutual agreement we had decided that we would postpone getting intimate until Sunday. However, fate interceded.