My Best Trip Ever

Story Info
New found friends.
1.6k words
4.11
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to my good friends Rachel & Blaine...

After months of exchanging e-mails and pictures with Blaine and Rachel I decided to take them up on their invitation and visit them at their Missouri home for a long weekend.

I finished packing and got ready to go to the airport. The cab was here and after a few minutes, I was being driven to the airport. The flight would be around three hours and I was looking forward to meeting them and enjoying their hospitality. I couldn't wait to see their place which Blaine said sat on 80 acres.

The plane wasn't crowded and the flight gave me a chance to look at the pictures they sent to me. As I looked at them, I could feel a tingling in my pussy and knew Rachel and her husband and me would get along fabulously.

Before I knew it we were landing and deplaning. As soon as I got off the plane and walked down the ramp I saw Rachel. I recognized her from a picture she had sent to me, the one in her denim short shorts and a blue tank top that showed off her erect nipples. We hugged and kissed and headed outside to their car with Blaine waiting for us.

Rachel and I sat in the back while Blaine headed home. In no time at all, I was kissing Rachel who was a bit shy as this appeared to be her first time with a woman. I pulled back but Rachel smiled and pulled me towards her and we began kissing and feeling each other up.

As I make it a habit when I travel I don't wear underwear and this trip was no exception. My nipples were erect and my pussy wet. As Rachel and I were kissing I took Rachel's hand and slipped it under my blouse and onto my tit. I smiled and encouraged her to enjoy them. Soon her mouth was full of my nipples and tits. I moved my hand down to her pussy and slipped my finger in her wetness. It didn't take me long to get her to cum.

Blaine finally pulled up to their house. We got out and headed inside, all of us with big smiles.

Rachel showed me to my room which was down the hall from their master bedroom. The room was large but cozy. It even had its own bathroom with a shower. I unpacked the few things I brought, including a couple of toys and got tingly from the expectation of a great sex filled weekend.

Rachel made coffee and the three of us sat in the kitchen and discussed the weekend.

By this time it was almost time for dinner. Blaine said he was going to get a couple of pizzas which was ok with me and Rachel. As we finished up Blaine said he was going to get the pizza and would be back as soon as possible.

Almost as soon as he left, Rachel pulled me towards her and said, "Luisa, I want you to make love to me."

"I would love that Rachel."

Then Rachel led me to her bedroom. In seconds we were both naked and on the bed. She was nervous but that disappeared quickly. Without hesitation I started to eat her wet pussy. Rachel's moans encouraged and she was enjoying her new adventure. We soon got into 69 and she learned quickly and soon had her mouth and tongue all over my pussy. It didn't take long before we both had orgasms.

As she rested a bit, I went and got my big strap-on. Rachel looked at me with a grin as I approached her cunt with my strap-on. As big as it was, it made easy entry into her soaking wet cunt. I wasted no time in fucking my new found lover.

As I fucked her I didn't realize Blaine was watching us. I only found out he was watching us when Rachel let out a moan and his name. I turned my head and smiled as I continued fucking his wife until she exploded in orgasm after orgasm and almost passed out. I easily slipped my strap-on from her cunt as Blaine just watched.

"Looks like you two are getting along fine," said Blaine.

"It was amazing Blaine. I never came so much." Rachel replied.

I just laid on the bed next to Rachel wearing a big smile.

As Blaine eyed my nakedness he said, "I can't wait to fuck you Luisa. You look terrific."

I laughed and waved for him to join me on the bed. In seconds he was all over me as Rachel watched her husband and me. After a few minutes, he mounted me and his big cock easily slipped into my cunt. He wasted no time in fucking me, slowly at first then faster. His cock was like a piston going in and out of me. Then I saw Rachel move her face to his balls and she started sucking on them as his cock was going in and out of my cunt. Then he yelled out he was going to cum and his cock started shooting out his cum which lasted like an eternity. As he pulled out his cock, Rachel started sucking out his cum from my cunt.

We took a break for dinner. Rachel and I didn't even bother to put any clothes on. Blaine just wrapped himself in a towel. As we were enjoying the pizza Blaine said, "Are you two women going to be naked for the rest of the weekend?"

I replied, "Well, if nobody has any objections, I would like to."

Rachel said, "To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Luisa naked while she is here. I'll join her too. And Blaine will have easy access to both of us."

We finally finished dinner and Blaine wanted us to go outside for awhile. Rachel and I stepped outside naked, and Rachel gave me a tour of the outside of the property. As her and I strutted around naked cats passed by and saw us and blew their horns. We just waved to them and laughed. Blaine smiled as people waved to us.

He sat in a lounge as Rachel and I hugged and kissed. Our nipples were rock hard and Blaine couldn't take his eyes off of us. He seemed to really enjoy our show. Then Blaine said, "Luisa, I think it's best that you sleep in our bed while you are here."

"Thank you for the invite. It sounds good to me. Thank you."

"That's a great idea Blaine. I'm all for it."

Just then I saw Blaine with a camera in his hand.

I said, "I'm going to make sure we never forget this weekend, if it's ok with you two."

I told him it was fine with me, as did Rachel. Then he started shooting pictures of us. Rachel and I laughed as we posed for him. As he was shooting pictures, Rachel and I got into sexy and x-rated poses. The shoot got so hot Rachel and I wound up on a blanket having hot sex. Blaine got some great shots and his cock was nice and hard.

"Come on Blaine, put the camera down and join us. We both want you to fuck us."

Blaine wasted no time and in seconds he was on the blanket with us. Rachel and I started sucking his cock and balls together. We let Blaine do whatever he wanted us to do.

When it was time to call it a night Rachel and I showered together as Blaine watched us. We could see his hard cock and his big smile.

In bed, we fucked each other often throughout the night. Blaine was particularly pleased watching his wife and me having sex..something we were very happy to provide for him.

The next day all three of stayed naked in and out of the house.

Over breakfast I said, "Let's have some fun. Why don't Rachel and I go out today and give the people some interesting sights."

Blaine looked puzzled...

I continued, "Rachel and I will wear see through tops with no bras and short skirts with no panties and see the expressions on people."

Then Blaine smiled and said, "That sounds like it will be fun. Let's do it."

Rachel and I got dressed, if you could call it that. I wore white tank top with no bra and a micro mini skirt with nothing on underneath. Rachel wore something similar. Once we were ready, the three of us headed out to the mall.

By the time we got to the mall, my cunt was wet and my nipples were rock hard and erect, as were Rachel's nipples. As Rachel and I walked around, Blaine was watching us giving everyone a show. For more than an hour we enjoyed giving everyone a once in a lifetime show.

In the car on the way to the house Blaine said, "You two were terrific. Both of you made my day."

Rachel and I laughed.

That night Rachel really loosened up and her and I had the greatest lesbian sex I ever had. Blaine really enjoyed watching us and as soon as we were finished, he serviced both of us throughout the night, going from his wife to me fucking both our holes. I fell asleep with one of Rachel's nipples in my mouth and Blaine's cock in my cunt and Rachel's mouth on one of my nipples.

The next and last day was nothing but sex. Rachel and I made ourselves available to Blaine and each other.

Before I left, I invited Rachel to visit me before the end of the Summer and she didn't hesitate to accept my invite.

As I was at the airport waiting for my flight, I got an email from Blaine. He sent me all the pictures he took over the weekend. I smiled and hoped the flight wasn't crowded so I could look at them.

****

Look for the follow-up story coming soon.