My Bestfriend

Story Info
A sleep over between friends leads to the unexpected.
4k words
4.37
34.3k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

--Note: All characters in this story are 18+ years old--

"Don't forget we have an early start tomorrow girls!" my dad called out as he pushed the door open a crack.

"Ok thanks!" I breathed, the door shutting as I heard him walk down the hall to his room. Mom was already in bed, tired after preparing for our road trip to the cabin. We went as a family every summer and this year before going to college my family agreed to let Lauren come.

She was my best friend since kindergarten. We did everything together, our parents really close as well. It helped that we were next door neighbors. There would be plenty of nights I'd sneak into her room or she'd sneak into mine, especially as we got into high school. And I admired her more with every passing year.

Between the two of us she was the charismatic, outgoing beauty that everyone loved. In comparison I'm sure I seemed quite shy or even timid, but that wasn't entirely true. I just preferred to follow her lead, did whatever she recommended. We always had so much fun together! And she was a great friend. We told each other everything. About our first kisses, our deepest secrets, she even showed me a sex toy her mom recently bought for her as a secret graduation present. I remember looking at the magical thing, feeling excited thinking about how the vibrations would feel.

I was kind of a prude compared to her too, with most of my boyfriends it was just kissing and some light petting. It never seemed to interest me as much as the other girls. But Lauren was more wild, already having sex with two different guys and even talking about giving them blowjobs. It sounded gross, but I could never shake the image of her naked, or partially undressed from my mind. That always intrigued me.

Most guys would fall for her charm and her smile so quick too, so maybe that's why she was so fortunate in the guy department. No one could blame them though, after puberty Lauren blossomed into the most beautiful young lady. She had long, strawberry blond hair that curled and waved beautifully over her freckled sun-kissed skin. She was 5'6" with a subtle curve to her hips. She played volleyball and did track so she had a lean frame with larger thighs and a plump butt. Her breasts were a small 32C so she could get away with not wearing a bra. Even on their own, they were so perky and round.

I was always a bit envious of her looks, but that's because I felt a bit awkward in my own skin. I was straight like a board from head to toe, with longer legs. I was 5'8" and had short, dark, pin straight hair. I wore a 36D, so my breasts were bigger than hers but I felt awkward. Since the rest of me wasn't curvy I thought they looked out of place. I was not sporty at all, so although I was not large I did have some softness in my thighs and stomach. It was hard to describe, since I knew I wasn't fat or pudgy, but my whole body was just a bit thicker all around.

Knowing about my insecurities Lauren would always try to help by telling me I was pretty, or forcing me to put on more scandalous outfits to try and prove her point. So even now, the night before our trip to the cabin at the lake, she was rummaging through my bag tossing aside some of the clothes she didn't feel would be as attractive or improve my confidence.

"You're still so hopeless Penelope!" she teased, pushing up off the floor and turning to my dresser. I sat on my bed in my night shirt and panties, my leg tucked up under my knee as the other one dangled off the edge. My hands were pressed back behind me, my head lolling lazily as I studied her.

"I just don't see the need in wearing anything different. It's not like there will be anyone there I'm trying to impress," I shrugged and she sighed, exasperated.

"You're supposed to want to do this for yourself!" she insisted, sticking her tongue out at me. She pushed her wild hair behind her ears turning back toward the drawers. She grabbed a few different things, repacking my bag. "There, I fixed it!" she crossed her arms proudly and I sighed, smiling.

"And what happens when my dad gets upset with some of it?" I pressed and she shrugged.

"You're about to go to college, you're a young adult now! What can he possibly say?" she challenged and I hesitated, not really having an answer. "Besides, if we both look like confident young women he'll have to scold me too! And I know he doesn't have the heart to yell at either of us," she teased and I smiled.

"I guess you're right," I mumbled, finding myself admiring her again. She had on a loose pastel pink, satin tank top and shorts combo. They were obviously meant for comfort because they flowed on her body with her movements. "Where did you get those pajamas?" I asked and she pinched the tank top, turning and posing as she smiled.

"My mom said I was a young woman now and took me on a shopping spree for more mature things. Like flirty pajamas, cute underwear, and that toy," she muttered, lowering her voice. I sighed, shaking my head.

"My parents would die!" I breathed and she giggled.

"My dad would too honestly! But my mom is so cool," she shrugged, crawling onto the bed then. "Go turn out the lights, we should get some sleep before the trip," she insisted and I sighed, pushing up from the bed and hitting the switch.

We laid in bed, facing each other in the dark as our eyes adjusted. "Do you think your mom would do stuff like that for me?" I asked quietly and she giggled, pinching my cheek lightly.

"Who would have thought Penelope the Prude would be interested in that kind of thing!" she teased and I sighed, blushing slightly.

"I'm not a prude! I just," I hesitated, not sure how to word it. I knew I wasn't a prude, in fact in secret I was quite the opposite. It was hard for me to enjoy anything with the few boyfriends I had. Even a kiss felt weird and slimy, but when I was alone I could feel those urges... I even played with myself a few times, enjoying the tingling pleasure enough to know that it would be nice if I found someone who could make me feel that way too.

"You just what?" she pressed and I shrugged.

"None of the guys I dated did it for me I guess?" I offered and she laughed.

"That doesn't surprise me. I heard young men were hopeless. Between you and me," she pulled me closer, whispering now. "I am hoping to find a hot, older man in college who really knows his stuff. I want to see if it really is the difference between a mature man and a horny teen. Because half my boyfriends couldn't even get me to orgasm," she muttered and I blushed, giggling as I nodded.

"I know you told me. You said the toy was the first time you realized what a true orgasm was," I whispered and she nodded. "I want to know too," I grumbled and then we both giggled.

"Ok, ok. Enough or I'm going to get horny! Good night Penelope," she hugged me before scooting and wiggling to her side of the bed and rolling over. I laid on my side, closing my eyes trying to ignore the subtle throbbing between my thighs. I knew what she meant, thinking about that kind of orgasm already had me wanting it too. I rolled onto my beck, my thighs squirming a bit as I tried to relax.

After what felt like an eternity I sighed heavily, giving up on trying to fall asleep. I glanced to my right, biting my lip as I saw her sleeping face. She had rolled over, facing me with her hands resting on the pillow in front of her face. She looked so pretty and peaceful, her pouted lips parted slightly. My heart started to race as the desires started burning up. I bit my knuckle, feeling guilty as I realized my lust was directed at her. This was Lauren! Not only was she my best friend but she was a girl!

A really soft, fun, lovable, pretty girl... a lustful voice called out to me from the back of my mind. I pushed those thoughts aside desperately. "Lauren?" I whispered, not seeing her stir. I sighed, satisfied that she wasn't awake, before pushing my hand down between my legs. "Lauren?" I called a bit louder, my heart racing. She just snored lightly. I smiled. "Thank you for being a heavy sleeper," I giggled, shoving my hand into my panties.

I felt my pussy lips, shocked at how puffy and wet they were. I had never been this horny before! I glanced at Lauren, more guilt consuming as I realized it might be because of her. If I was into girls and guys so be it, hell if I was just into girls I didn't care. But it felt dirty that the object of my current lust was Lauren. I studied her face, her pouted lips, my fingers mindlessly caressing and teasing my pussy. It felt wonderful! My heart was racing. My face, neck, and ears felt like they were on fire as my fingers started prodding into my quivering hole. This didn't feel like it would get the job done; the angle was too awkward.

"Lauren?" I checked again, anxious but enjoying the thrill of doing this with her right next to me. If I told her about this would she laugh and call me a perv? Or would she be freaked out? I bit my lip, reaching down to slide my panties off. I dropped them on the floor next to the bed, taking a deep breath as I slowly pulled my feet up. My knees stood upright, my thighs spreading as I reached down to my pussy. I whimpered, clamping my lips shut as I felt a lovely thrill shoot up through my back. I felt that plucky little nub, teasing it as my head swam with need.

After some time I was sweating, my body on fire as frustration consumed me. It was like my body refused to give me any sign of release. Was it because it was my own hands?! I sighed, frustrated as I glanced at Lauren again. I hesitated, cursing at the dirty though. But I was also so damn horny! With my lust filled haze screaming at me to use her hand I caved. I was slow, gentle as I grabbed her right hand, sliding closer to her. I could feel her soft breath on my neck, causing more excitement at this horribly risky and crazy action.

She was right there, she could wake up any minute, and yet that seemed to make me even hornier. I pulled my shirt up, putting her hand on my breast. I inhaled, biting my lip as my eyes closed tightly. Her hand was cool and soft, her palm felt nice against my perky nipple. I held her wrist, guiding her hand slowly down on my stomach. I was breathing heavily, the anticipation building as her fingers tickled my skin below my belly button. She muttered and I froze, looking at her with wide eyes. She sighed then snored slightly and I bit my lip, sighing in relief as I swallowed the last bit of my dignity and dropped my right leg as I slid her hand down to my pussy.

I put my hand on hers, coaxing her fingers inside of me. Her palm was pressed against my slit, my hot clit throbbing against her cool skin. The fire was raging inside of me, my thighs and pussy throbbing at the new sensation. I used my fingers to work hers against my sensitive spot, my hips rolling eagerly against her hand. I did my best to be gentle, not jostling her at all. Soon enough I felt an amazing, erupting surge of pleasure bubbling through me. I covered my mouth, moaning into my lips as I trembled. That was incredible!

As I relaxed I eased her hand away from me, breathing heavily. What I didn't expect was for that orgasm to leave me craving even more. I had hoped to orgasm and come down from this unbearable high of lust. But it seemed to only incite more thirst. I took a deep breath and looked at her. "Please don't wake up," I whispered, turning to my side. I gently pushed her onto her back, lying her arms above her head. She muttered and wiggled, smacking her lips cutely before sighing and breathing deeply again.

I let out a heavy exhale, my heart pounding as I leaned down. I held her face, studying her lips out of curiosity. They were parted slightly, plump, and oh so inviting to my hungry state. I put my mouth to hers, sucking on her top lip and bottom lip excitedly. I was gentle, not pulling too hard, but loving how soft and sweet she tasted. This was way better than kissing any guy, and she wasn't even kissing me back! How would that feel? I ignored the urge to wake her up and see, choosing to enjoy what I could right now.

I let my lips part with hers, sliding my tongue into her mouth curiously. Her mouth was hot, her tongue slippery and warm as it flopped lazily against mine. I swirled my tongue around hers, using my thumb to pull her chin down to open her mouth more. I coerced her tongue out of her mouth, sucking on it eagerly as my tongue rolled it around greedily. I pressed her tongue against the roof of my mouth, the back of my teeth, thrills running through my body as my mouth tingled all over. I shoved my tongue into her mouth again, licking it all over. She stirred and I pulled away, my heart racing, my face flushed. It was hard to tell but her cheeks looked a little flushed in the muted moonlight. Her lips were glistening and a little swollen too.

I bit my lip, pulling the blanket off her slowly. She shivered as I set it down at the foot of the bed, but didn't move otherwise. I took a deep breath and reached up, grabbing the waist band of her shorts. I studied her face intently as I slowly worked the shorts down off her. My heart was racing, my mind a haze as desire consumed me. I had never felt these feelings before, this burning desire. Was this how she felt when she had sex? Was this what the other girls at our school craved? If it was, I could finally understand.

Her shorts made it to her knees and I swallowed a lump in my throat as I stared at her pussy. It was neatly trimmed, just a cute patch of hair covering her mound to the top of her lips. She looked so smooth. I licked my lips, my mouth feeling dry and sticky as I slid her shorts off one of her legs. I kept watching her, moving as slow as possible to not wake her as I slid her one leg over toward my side. Her knee bent slightly, her leg rotating. I caught my breath, seeing her pussy lips gaping slightly. I leaned forward, watching her face as I slid my fingers along her.

"Mmm," she moaned and I bit my lip, hesitating as panic set in. She was breathing deeply still. Maybe it was just a natural reaction to being touched here? I sighed, relieved that she was still asleep as my fingers started caressing her pussy. Her lips were so soft and plump, the flesh between them a bit sticky and wet. As I continued to caress her pussy I felt it get wetter. I bit my lip, my stomach knotting as my thighs tingled. My pussy was throbbing with excitement as I realized I was making her horny.

I gently pressed my fingers to her hole, watching my two middle fingers slide in effortlessly. I trembled, in awe at how wet and warm she was. I pressed my fingers up against the top of her pussy, slowly sliding in and out. I could feel that rough patch of flesh and the swollen lump of her clit. I pushed my fingers in, finding where her clit ended, feeling a subtle indent in the roof of her pussy. I bit my lip, staring at her swollen and glistening pussy as my fingers slid in and out of it. Her lips were gaping and rolling against my hand, a crude slurping sound starting to fill the room as her juices flowed. She wiggled a bit, moaning quietly. I looked up, not wanting to stop as I saw her eye still closed.

A part of me wanted her to wake up so that we could enjoy this together, but another part of me wanted her to believe she just had a wildly naughty dream. I continued caressing the few inches of her pussy, her walls quivering and sucking on my fingers as her flesh squished and churned loudly in the quiet room. Her breathing started to get ragged and I knew I had to stop before I woke her up. I sighed, pulling my fingers out. But I was curious now, feeling too overwhelmed with my own desires to feel ashamed or guilty at this time.

I leaned forward more, pressing my lips to her pussy. My tongue slid out, running up along her entire length. She tasted tangy and sweet, the flavor surprisingly pleasant as it coated my tongue. I licked her from her hole up along her slit, pressing my entire tongue against it, each time getting hungrier for the taste. With each pass I got more daring, shoving my tongue into her hole before sliding it up along her slit. After countless passes of that, I licked and sucked on each of her lips, loving how squishy and swollen they were. I nibbled at them gently before opening my mouth and pressing it against her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, letting it flip and roll every which way as I teased her quivering hole and her hardened nub.

She was breathing heavy, her body twitching occasionally but she showed no signs of waking up. You must think this is a really great dream Lauren! I thought to myself, enjoying the look of pure bliss on her sleeping face. She started moaning and whimpering more and I knew I had to stop. I pulled away, a bit begrudgingly, wiping my mouth as I stared at her delicious pussy.

I took a deep breath and made a decision in that moment. It was a selfish one but I was so overwhelmed with the throbbing, thinking only with carnal lust as my pussy spasmed angrily. I needed more. I slowly crawled up her right leg, straddling it slightly. My hand touched her left leg, pulling it up off the bed and onto my thigh. I took a deep breath and inched gently, closer and closer until I felt it.

My throbbing pussy pressed against hers. I tried not to moan, my body aching with an urgency I couldn't deny anymore. I reached down, sliding my hand between our pussies. I let my fingers part to tease both of our nubs as I gently started rolling my hips. I trembled, my eyes rolling back as thrills of desire caused my pussy and thighs to quiver. This was unimaginable. The slick, hot wetness and soft squishiness of her pussy against mine? There were no words to describe how insanely pleasurable this was. I held her thigh, pulling my other hand away from our pussies and resting it on the bed next to her waist as I took a deep breath.

I had to orgasm, my body was screaming at me. And I couldn't do it being this slow and gentle. I hesitated, thinking through any other alternative. But as my hips rolled on their own all logic left me as desire consumed me. I was not gentle anymore, my lust filling me. I gripped her thigh, pulling her against me as I ground my pussy into hers. The wet, sticky, slapping noises were almost deafening as our flesh rubbed together. My clit was on fire, my pussy quivering. She was panting and whimpering, her head tossing from side to side.

And then she groaned, trembling under me. I felt her thighs tense and tremble, my body burning as I realized I was making her orgasm. Halfway through she gasped, her eyes flying open. I couldn't stop. I needed to get off. "Penelope what are you doing?" she demanded in a panicked whisper, huffing as she clawed at the bed.

"I'm sorry Lauren but I couldn't fall asleep," I panted, studying her face as I continued. "I was getting hornier and hornier. I trued to masturbate," I whispered, explaining myself as I ground my pussy into hers. "But it didn't work. So then I used your hand and got off, but it didn't go away," I moaned, my hips jerking in short fast strokes against her now as I felt myself nearing a beautiful orgasm. She moaned and whimpered, not stopping me as I continued. "So then I kissed you, I," I whimpered, losing my breath as I held her leg and her hip, hunger consuming me as I worked faster. "I pulled your shorts off and fingered you. I even licked you all over. You tasted so good I couldn't stop. But I still had the urge," I whimpered, not even ashamed as the pleasure consumed me. "Your pussy was so wet and warm I wanted to feel it on mine," I admitted, the look on her face hard to read.

I reached down between us then, sliding my fingers in between our lips as I humped at her pussy quickly. The little ministrations of our clits rubbing together, my fingers adding to the sensation, and the hot, wet flesh of her pussy were my undoing. I went faster, biting my lip as my head fell back, my hand sliding down to her hip as I jerked my pussy against hers rapidly. I groaned and trembled, my hips unrelenting as my fingers coerced more pleasure. I heard her moan, her body tensing as well, my heart racing as the pleasure didn't stop. I slid my hand away, pushing it against her mound as I sunk my weight into her, my hips still going crazy.

12