My Bestfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haaa, mmmm, uhhh," I moaned quietly, breathing heavily as waves of pleasure rippled through me. When it finally subsided I let myself grind against her, rubbing the length of my pussy against hers a few times before pulling away. We were both breathing heavily, that being the only sound in the room. I took a deep breath and looked up at her, the guilt finally consuming.

"Um," she couldn't look at me. I hesitated and then pulled away.

"I'm sorry Lauren. I understand if you're upset with me, or if you hate me, or don't want to go on the trip or see me ever again. I hate myself too," I admitted, going to the edge of the bed and grabbing my panties. "I'll sleep on the floor, don't worry," I muttered, grabbing my pillow and an extra blanket, not wanting to hear any of the things she would probably want to say to me.

How could I have done that to my best friend? I basically raped her! I felt so ashamed, curling up under the blanket and hiding my face wanting sleep to take me before she found the courage or sense to lash out at me. "I'm sorry," I whispered, closing my eyes tight.

- - - - -

Part two...? Let me know in the comments!

12