My Bestfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
How will Lauren feel in the morning?
4.1k words
4.65
21.8k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is 18+ years old**

I dreaded every second I had to look at her. Since we woke up she didn't say one word to me. There was no anger, no hint of frustration or sadness. It was like she was her normal self. Except how quiet she was being! It was unsettling.

"Penelope you ok?" my mom asked, looking confused as I slowly shoved my bag into the back of the car. I hesitated and then sighed, shrugging.

"Didn't sleep well, I think I'm just tired," I lied and she smiled.

"Nap on the way," she insisted and I nodded slowly.

"Let's go!" Lauren called out and I flinched, glancing at her. This icky feeling wouldn't go away. That and every vivid memory of her body, the feeling of her, all of it was swirling around in my mind. It was the best experience of my life. And the worst. I took a deep breath and frowned, sliding into the back next to her. She adjusted in the middle as my brother sat on the other side of her. I took a deep breath and tried not to stare at her legs or her breasts that were gently squished between her arms.

"Hold on, let me get my pillow!" Lauren called out, turning to bend over the back of the seat. I couldn't help myself but to glance at her bare legs and the short cotton fabric that clung to her ass and barely covered her. I noticed my brother admiring her too, trying not to grimace at the thought. He was almost two years older than us and was back again this summer from college. I didn't mind him, in fact the three of us usually got along well, but the way he was looking at Lauren recently... It irked me. She adjusted, plopping down and smiling as she handed me mine. "Oh, thanks," I could barely get it out. She nodded, letting me adjust and lean on the door. Then she put her pillow into my side and leaned against me.

"Wake me when we get there!" she called out cheerily, my parents laughing lightly as they talked quietly. Dylan was playing a game absentmindedly as we set out. Everyone was feeling normal except me. And Lauren, my best friend who I took advantage of just hours ago, she was acting as if nothing ever happened. The guilt consuming me was rampaging around my head, giving me a head ache and making my chest hurt.

Fortunately I had fallen asleep for most of the ride, waking up in time to catch lunch before we finished the last half our of our trip to the cabin. I had to admit the excitement was bubbling up in everyone. Lauren was talking excitedly with Dylan who was now, apparently, incredibly engaged and happy. I tried not to grumble as he stared a bit too warmly at her. It's only right, she is a gorgeous and amazing person. Anyone would look at her like that. Hell I do. But still, I hated seeing it from him especially. If they dated? I pushed that thought away as my heart felt like it twisted. I sighed heavily, fiddling with my pillow when Lauren put her hand on my arm.

"Yeah?" I glanced at her, my face wrinkling in confusion as she smiled at me.

"What's wrong?" she demanded and I hesitated, looking at my parents in the front seat before pursing my lips.

"Just have a lot on my mind, I have since last night," I admitted and she nodded.

"I'm sure I'd be as torn up about it if I were in your shoes too!" she breathed and I hesitated, trying not to pout. There it was. Lauren was an expert at being nice to a fault. But she always had hidden talons she'd lash out in acts of passive aggression, only to pull them right back in as if nothing happened. The true feelings were always hidden within the way she worded something. She was the kind of person who would say something nice but leave you feeling like shit. I admired that about her in a way because I could never confront anyone. But to be on the receiving end like this? It sucked!

"Would you mind talking to me about it again when we g-"

"We're here!" my dad called out and my heart dropped as I glanced at the cabin. Lauren squeezed my arm and I glanced at her, feeling panicked and worried all the same.

"We can talk while we unpack. You said we were sharing a room here too, right?" she asked and I nodded slowly, mystified. I felt like Lauren and I knew each other so well that just a look was enough for us to read the other's mind. But now I was in a position where she wasn't letting me in. And it was my fault. My stomach was so queasy with nerves and anxiety. We all got out, helping bring the packed groceries and other games into the cabin.

"I have to go pick the boat up, Dylan if you feel like using the pump and inflating some of the tubes. Girls if you could put the food away," he gave out kind orders and I nodded, knowing it would take some time for them to get the boat. My mind wandered about the time Lauren and I could find to talk.

"Wait can I go? It's been a while since I've seen Mitch," Dylan interjected and my mom smiled.

"The tubes can wait hun, let him come," she insisted and he nodded. We carried our stuff to our rooms, my heart racing now as I realized I'd be alone with Lauren. Maybe she held in all of her wrath because my family was around. We've also never fought before so I didn't know what it was like to fight with her. Or how to tell if I was about to fight with her. I had no idea what to expect, period!

"I can put the food away if you want to just relax," I muttered when she followed me into the kitchen. She plopped down at the small island, crossing her arms and leaning on it as she stared at the window over the sink. I took a deep breath, organizing all of the food the way my mom usually did. As I started putting things away the silence felt suffocating. I wanted to say something, anything, but I couldn't break the silence.

"What happened to talking?" she sighed finally, her tone even. It didn't sound angry or happy. I hesitated, glancing at her over my shoulder before tucking my hair behind my ears and biting my lip nervously as I fiddled with the box in my hands.

"I'm not really good at starting conversations. Especially when I," I wasn't sure how to finish that, setting the box down and leaning on the counter as I rubbed my face. "Look I'm really sorry Lauren. I'm not sure what came over me and I'll understand if you don't want to be near me this trip too. I can sleep on the couch, it's not going to be a problem. I'm surprised you still came. Happy!" I gasped, glancing back at her feeling panicked. "I'm happy you came, I was looking forward to this all summer. Especially since it's right before college and-"

"Oh my god Penelope stop! You're rambling," she sighed, shaking her head as she rubbed her temples. She ran her hand through her hair, making it bounce and quiver around her face before she sighed and leaned back in the chair and looked at me. "I'm not going to say what you did was ok," she crossed her arms and I nodded, my stomach feeling weird. "It definitely wasn't ok and you should have at the very least woken me up or admitted you were feeling that way and asked me," she continued and I hugged myself, nodding again as a nauseous feeling churned in my stomach.

"I know! And I'm sorry, really I am," I insisted and she sighed.

"I get it Penelope. I do! And I," she hesitated and pursed her lips. "You ever do that to me again and we're not friends anymore!" she snipped suddenly, her face looking pained.

"Of course! No! I mean I would never do it again, but yes I understand," I insisted and she sighed, seeming exhausted as she slumped over onto the counter. She groaned, her hands pressing into her hair as she shook her head. "You can be frustrated with me," I mumbled and she snorted, looking up at me with a dubious smirk.

"Frustrated with you doesn't even begin to cover it," she breathed and I flinched, frowning as I turned back to put the food away. "Penelope do you realize that when I woke up, after I figured everything out and heard what you said, what you did to me I," she hesitated and I froze, staring at the open cabinet in front of me as my blood ran cold. "I didn't stop you!" she groaned and I bit my lip, slowly closing the door.

"Yeah I realized that," I admitted quietly and she sighed.

"If I'm being honest, no matter how messed up it is... Even thinking about it now I can't seem to stay mad at you either!" she grumbled and I sighed, hanging my head. "And I can't tell if it's just because it felt so good that I almost want to thank you," she snorted and I gasped, looking at her in shock. "I know!" she laughed, pointing at my face.

"Did it really?" I demanded and she rolled her eyes, pressing her hand to her mouth as she stared at me.

"Penelope, it was dangerously amazing," she grumbled and I blushed, my ears hot as I nodded and turned back to the food. "Better than anything I have experienced so far," she was talking softer. My hands were trembling, my body hot as I listened to her talk some more. "Penny are you a lesbian?" she asked suddenly and I dropped the bag of chips in my hand.

"Um, I don't know," I admitted then, bending over and picking it up. I was putting the rest of the snacks away, taking my time because once I was done I had no other excuse to avoid looking at her.

"But you never did anything like that with your old boyfriends," she insisted and I frowned, pursing my lips as I drummed my hands on the counter. I sighed and turned then, leaning back into it as I crossed my arms.

"I know Lauren. I... look judge me if you want," I took a deep breath and sighed, swallowing my shame as I studied her. "But you talked about wanting to feel an amazing orgasm and I did too. And I was only thinking about that. At first I was ok with just, um, you know masturbating?" I grumbled and she snickered, biting her tongue as she laughed at me.

"You have the balls to basically rape me, but you can't talk about masturbation without blushing?" she demanded and I sighed, covering my face.

"Ok, ok! I get it," I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I was ok with masturbating, at least I thought I was but it wasn't enough. I was getting so irritated and I knew it was because I wanted more. And the more I pushed myself to take what I wanted the better it started to feel. I'm not saying I'm proud of what I did of course," I back tracked then and she nodded, biting her nail as she continued to study me. "But to be honest Lauren seeing you like that, being like that, it was way better than being with any other guy," I grumbled and she sighed lightly before giggling.

"Maybe you really aren't a prude. Just a lesbian freak," she teased again and I sighed, rolling my eyes as I collected all the bags and stored them under the sink.

"I might be. Or bisexual, or who knows what!" I threw my hands up then, turning to her. "I don't know. But I definitely didn't intend on raping my best friend to figure it out," I muttered and she sighed.

"Well now that we've talked how do you feel?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Still terrible and guilty. But happy you don't hate me," I admitted and she smiled. She pushed up then and walked over to me.

"I don't hate you Penelope. Am I still a bit mad sometimes when I think about it? Yes. But I," she hesitated and then reached out and put her hands on the counter. Her arms were on either side of me as she leaned closer, my heart racing as she actually licked her lip. "Every time I think about it I also get really, reeeeeally turned on," she muttered and I swallowed, still feeling a heavy lump in my throat.

"Lauren," I sighed, unable to move as she smiled.

"Why don't you make it up to me Penelope?" she asked and I hesitated, confused until she pressed her body against mine. "Hmm? What do you say?" she whispered and I wanted to ignore the fire inside of my stomach, the devilish voice in my head telling me to take advantage of her again. But I couldn't. I caved almost immediately, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. I leaned down as she stretched up, our lips touching.

She was so soft, her tongue warm and smooth as it brushed against mine. Her arms were around my shoulders, her hand sliding into my hair as her body curved against mine. My face was hot, my chest feeling heavy as I tried to catch my breath. I could feel my hands trembling as they slid down her back more. The soft cotton of her shorts felt nice against my palms, my mind flashing to last night and how nice those shorts felt too.

"Wow, you freak," she teased as I gripped her ass, trembling as the flesh squished and molded in my hands.

"Lauren I," I hesitated and then closed my eyes and kissed her. What was I even going to say? I continued to roll her ass in my hands, loving how it pressed her body against mine a bit each time. Her kisses were slow and sensual, her tongue feeling wonderful. Getting to kiss her, and I mean actually kiss her, made last night feel like nothing.

"Kissing a girl feels so different," she whispered, pulling away slightly. I bit my lip, loving how puffy and wet her lips looked. "Penelope, I want you to do what you did to me before. But I want you to ask me for my permission. And I want you to make me feel even better," she continued and I wrapped my arms around her tightly, kissing her happily.

"Whatever you want," I insisted and she sighed, smiling then as she pulled away and grabbed my hand. I was dazed as she led me upstairs to our room. We walked in and I leaned back on the door as it shut, watching her crawl onto the bed. "Um, Lauren?" I called to her as she laid down.

"Yes?" she adjusted the pillow, her thighs rubbing together slightly as she smiled at me.

"I hope this doesn't sound weird but I think you're really beautiful and sexy," I mumbled and she blushed, giggling nervously.

"Wow. I've been told that by so many guys. Why does it feel this funny when you say it?" she asked and I sighed, pushing off the door a bit disappointed as I walked over. "I mean funny in a good way," she insisted as I crawled onto the bed too.

"I want to make it up to you. To make you feel good and not be mad at me when you look at me or think about me. You're my best friend and I really love you and want you to be happy," I insisted and she bit her lip, her forehead wrinkling a bit as her eyes studied my face.

"Penelope you're being really sentimental right now," she grumbled, her ears red as she cleared her throat.

"Sorry if I'm making it weird," I mumbled, leaning down to slide my arms up under her shoulders. She shook her head, lying back into my hold. My thighs brushed against hers, then I felt her hips and her stomach before our breasts squished together.

"No it's not weird I just," she was talking so softly, stopping when I kissed her lightly. "I don't know what to make of it," she admitted gently and I nodded.

"That's ok. I just want you to know how I feel. How much I respect you and really hope we can stay best friends even after this, ok?" I pressed and she simply nodded, snaking her arms around my neck and pulling me down. Her back arched, her body rolling against mine as we kissed again. Our lips parted, our tongues swirling and prodding at each other. "Can I touch you?" I muttered when we pulled away, gasping for air.

"Mhmm," she hummed, pulling me back in for another kiss. Her hands were holding my neck, then sliding over my shoulders, and occasionally pushing up into my hair. It was like she couldn't get me close enough as my mouth crushed hers. I couldn't stop my breath from being shaky as I ran my hand down her side. I rolled my body against hers, kissing her greedily as my hand ran up over her tank top and gripped her breast. She sighed, her body trembling. I glanced down as my hand ran up over her chest, my fingers easing the strap off her shoulder.

"You always go braless," I smiled and she giggled.

"Mmm, you always notice?" she teased and I sighed, kissing her again as I pushed the strap off. She moaned quietly and that did it. Any hesitation I had was thrown out the window. I pulled the front of her tank top down, my hand feeling the warm soft flesh of her breast. Her nipple was hard, and I could feel her pushing up into my hand. I let my thumb tease her nipple as I massaged and groped her, loving the way her hips and body moved against me. "Penelope!" she gasped, pulling away as her hips continued jerking and rubbing against me. "God why does this feel so good?" she panted and I smiled.

"See, that's why I was a complete mess last night," I whispered and she actually giggled. I pushed down then, easing the other strap of her tank top down. Her tank top gave way as I rolled it off her chest completely. I gripped her waist, pressing my tongue into her nipple as I took her into my mouth. She groaned, her legs parting under me. I sucked on it gently, rolling my tongue around and pushing on her nipple.

"Huuh," she sighed, holding my head as her chest pushed up into my face. Feeling her react so eagerly was mind numbing. After nibbling and sucking on her nipple I switched to her other breast, loving on it just as eagerly. "Oh fuck," she gasped when I sucked hard enough to make her flesh pop out of my mouth and jiggle cutely.

"You said you wanted everything right?" I asked quietly, looking up at her. She nodded, pushing my head down as her hips rolled. "You sure?" I hesitated and she groaned, gripping my hair and pushing harder.

"Finish what you started," she grumbled and I sighed, sliding down between her legs. I reached up and worked her shorts off. Her legs fell apart, spreading for me and I felt a tightening in my body. She looked so sexy like this. Her back arched slightly, her breasts wet and nipples puckered. Her pussy looked swollen and shiny too, her supple thighs dimpling slightly as they met her crotch. I ran my hands up her legs, sliding my thumbs along her lips as I leaned over. I didn't hesitate this time, my body on fire as I buried my face into her. She choked on her moan, trembling as her hips bucked gently.

"You taste really sweet Lauren," I whispered, sliding my arms up under her legs. She whimpered, her body twitching and stretching under my touch as I slid my hands up her sides and to her ribs. I let them push up under her breasts, teasing her as I licked her length. I took my time, pressing my tongue against her entirety as I worked it up along her. Her pussy was soaked and puffy, feeling so wonderful against my mouth. I started kissing her, closing my lips around her and sucking gently as I pressed my tongue against her flesh to tease her. I let my one hand slide down, pressing down on her mound as my other hand caressed her breast and teased her nipple.

"Oh god!" she whimpered, her body rolling and twitching cutely. I moaned, pressing my face against her as I worked my tongue against her hole. Then her hands gripped my head, tugging on my hair slightly as I pushed my tongue up against her clit. My eyes rolled back when she moaned, pressing herself into my face. I had no idea sex could be this amazing! All of my attention was on her lips and clit, waiting for her to moan or jerk against me. Soon enough I was swirling my tongue around her clit, sucking on it occasionally as she rolled and arched her back. She was panting, moaning with every breath as I devoured her.

"Lauren, your pussy is amazing," I muttered and she groaned, pulling my head closer as her hips lurched. I adjusted, my arm pressing her hips down as I slid the other one down under me. My fingers teased her lips as I captured her clit again and she tensed up, crying out quietly as she exhaled. I closed my eyes, enjoying myself as I rubbed my mouth and face against her. I sucked and licked at her clit relentlessly.

"Oh god! Penelope! I'm so close! Please!" she started tensing and trembling, her body locking up occasionally as her hands clutched my hair. I pressed my tongue against her clit, flicking it as I pushed my two middle fingers into her. A few strokes of my fingers against that hot, swollen part of her pussy and she was bucking her hips like crazy.

12