All Comments on 'My Bestfriend Pt. 02'

by CateredContentQueen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Pace, tension, humor and well crafted dialogue coupled with a believable, romantic storyline makes for a captivating read — and all the more so because of the sexually charged first chapter. You could literally feel the conflict as you built/escalated the sexual tension in that initial chapter — very well written. No need to make amends for what transpired. And, by the way, thoroughly enjoyed the stories you shared on your earlier account (aspiringauthor12); the College Roommates series was well done — nice sign of things to come. Yes, can see how you are working to improve your writing. Would love to see more between “best friends”, but if not, please continue to share and grow your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"If you ever do that to me again then we aren't friends anymore." She didn't borrow an outfit without asking permission. She betrayed her in the worst possible way. I appreciate that you attempted to deal with the elephant in the room here, but I think the matter they're dealing with is too heavy for a story like this. I think you're a good writer and I like your style. I look forward to reading your other stories and I'll just take pass on this one. I do appreciate you taking the time to try and keep us entertained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCateredContentQueen@CateredContentQueen
Publishing Under: Vivian Night (Kindle) https://linktr.ee/viv_night I am a self-published author who continues to dabble in new ideas or characters. Content on here may be early attempts at inspiration prior to publishing, if I choose to publish. If a story of mine has been t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES