My Bestfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best to hold her down, moving my head with her pussy as I swirled my tongue around her clit. I pushed up under it, feeling it protrude and moaned happily as I sucked it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. She cried out then, her body clenching as her thighs locked around my head. It was hot, hard to breathe, painful even! But I didn't want to stop. If she wanted this, for me to make it up to her, I was going to do it. I had to! What I didn't expect was for a hot liquid to splash against my tongue and cover my lips. It tasted tangy, but still sweet too.

"Yes!" she hissed, trembling violently as I sucked and swallowed the strange liquid from her. She collapsed then, panting as her hands fell from my head. I took a deep breath, feeling a bit light headed as I pushed up to kneel between her legs.

"Lauren, was that ok?" I asked quietly and she sighed, her arms over her face as she took deep breaths. I saw a smile on her lips as she giggled.

"Penelope you freak," she shifted her arms, looking down at me with a cute and playful face as she nudged me with her foot.

"But you asked me to," I started and she sighed.

"Yes I did. And it was amazing. Thank you!" she breathed. I felt relieved, taking a deep breath. I went to get off the bed when she sat up and grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" she smiled and I hesitated, shocked.

"Well I thought you just wanted-"

"Aren't you horny at all?" she demanded with a coy smirk on her face. I blushed, the heat surging through my body now feeling like an inferno. I had ignored my desires to make her feel good. But that simple question had me quivering with need.

"Maybe a little bit," I admitted and she smiled.

"Lie down, it's your turn!"

12