All Comments on 'My Bestfriend Stole My Wife'

by Blk_Cuckold

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 2 months ago

Clearly the author has no fucking idea how divorces work in California.

Steve, despite his dominant personality, should just go pick his ass out a nice box under a bridge. That will stay within his budget after (a) he's raped in divorce court, and (b) fired by his employer.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

Such garbage. This should be in the gay category.. All cucks are gay.

Buck1974Buck1974about 2 months ago
Please

Please I’m begging you please leave the loving wife category alone this was atrocious it was really poorly written. The whole set up was poorly based please if you want to write more please leave the loving wife category alone the story was horrific. The whole story lacked moral clarity all you based it on was getting 2 men together. You tried to use the wife in your story but it was so awkward this was more of a gay category story . You should have left the wife affair out of the story because it just made the whole story fall apart you tried to fix it near the end but you just made it worse. The whole story was a complete tragedy for anyone to read I’m sorry for being blunt but please stick to the category that you have done well in and that looks like the gay category.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 2 months ago

-1* if I could. Not sure you were in the right category. However, it was your story, and I applaud your willingness to share. STAY SAFE.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

Wrong category... it should be in Fetish as a gay men story, it has no similarity at all to a Loving Wife tale.

1 star... if there were negative stars available, it would have been -10 because of the wrong category.

kelchakelchaabout 2 months ago

Thank God you will never reproduce. Why not just embrace your homo self and suck cock directly .

curly1curly1about 2 months ago

Sickest story ever

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 months ago

Garbage, absolute garbage.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

Steve didn’t “steal” anyone’s wife, Joe gave her up.

How he became a VP is beyond me, he acts like he’s a janitor and not someone in charge of thousands of employees.

Julie? Well, California divorce law would see Steve paying her an arm and a leg in the divorce, more if they have kids. Steve would be living under a bridge with sex offenders and drug addicts. And what did Steve do that would be construed as “best friends”? What makes him anyone’s best friend?

Lastly, why would Toni marry Joe? Honest question. At no point did she say or do anything that would indicate she liked Joe, let alone loved him….and if it was money she was after, pop out one of his kids and Joe would be the one living under a bridge.

All in all, about as entertaining as watching grass grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Get a divorce. Weather you know it or not you are odd man out becoming totally forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A sick bisexual story of a wimpy husband and a slut for a wife. Dominated by a bully with no regards for anyone but himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hey look, we found another troll story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another out-of-category Fetish-Cuck-Gay irrealistic fantasy with cartoonish characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wrong category.

I read enough of this to see the ‘big confrontation’ happened during a golf game… why didn’t the cuckold take a club to the bulls head when his back was turned?

This wasn’t a betrayal story, it was a wishful-finking fantasy, which means it belongs on Literotica. It’s a cuckold fantasy. Which means being in Loving Wives it gets shredded.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wooden dialog, stupid plot, unlikeable characters, plus gay shit and willing cuck themes. What’s not to hate? Negative stars.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 months ago

So, a story about a walking, talking, weak and pathetic, doormat. With no backbone and no self respect, there is no real reason for this piece of crap to go on living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why does she even want to stay married to such a looser. If he has no self respect why should she care about him. Just a really bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nothing but a gay cuck story. How pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sick and stupid. Gay sex. Fetish cuckoldry. Unworthy humanity.

YES! It gets posted, it gets roasted. If you are looking for higher ratings post this kind of stuff where people expect to see it. That's why Literotica provides the Gay and Fetish categories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"...I know that she (Toni) had lost a lot of respect for me..." —

YOU THINK? I can say without any doubt that the normal people in this world have lost ALL respect for these kind of writers and the swill they produce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed it. Would have been better if Joe wasn't sucking Steve. He gets to live with Julie and fucks her, but still cleans-up his wife from time-to-time. How about future baby making?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Unlike the other comments here I enjoyed the story. Being a small penis cuckold myself it's good to have an assertive friend who just takes your wife for his pleasure. He's living the dream being able to suck a big cock and eat cum out of two pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Author needs psychiatric help.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 months ago

So, Steve's not an alpha male but a closet gay with the hots for his best friend and using his wife to get closer to Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MC needs a bullet. In his head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed this story and feel proud to support wimpy ass gay writers who canonize weak husbands and put stories under L/W tags instead of gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MattblackUK. True that. Why not just tag the story Gay Male and let reeders decide if they want to read that sort of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You wrote this in 1st person, which means we know -- or at least we should know -- all of his thoughts and feelings. His thoughts and feeling are about how he's humiliated, how he doesn't like it -- until, with no explanation or reason, he's enjoying it. This is bad enough in 3rd person, but in 1st it's downright moronic.

.

DON'T WRITE IN 1ST PERSON!

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Mostly agree with MattblackUK although the MC appears to be bisexual. Either his wife is a nasty piece of work and his so-called best friend is a shite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Simple answer is to get a new best friend and a new wife. Pretty dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Or, pussy wimp cuck could grow some balls and take a baseball bat to piece of shit Steve then sell his cheating skank slut wife to a Mexican whore house in Tijuana.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a gay male story, put the right tag on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'll give it a minus 30 stars. Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This reminds me of a situation but the opposite where a dude I know stole someone’s wife who had a 7 Inches compared to my buddy who had a 4 inches but it was thicker and he had more stamina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s hard trying to write half decent stuff while flipping burgers, cleaning toilets and giving discounts on BJ in the local latrine. Right, mon?!

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Seriously ?

AntMan317AntMan317about 1 month ago

Oh for fucking fuck’s sake. Really????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Entertaining until the gay stufff. If my friend was fucking my wife would make it 100 times worse. I’d definitely wait until they were fucking than break his legs with a bat while they were fucking. No reason not to at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This doesn’t even belong in this category. What a piece of complete crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It should be in the gay interracial section definitely not a loving wife.

bfel37bfel37about 1 month ago

Why would he move out of his own home? Until that you had me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Their high didn't last that long.

It took only a few hours for police to arrive and arrest the future ex-wife and the "friend". The recording they were able to grab were enough to make sure jail sentences were passed and a nice little lawsuit for intentional emotional damages sorted out whatever was left of their future by providing for him from their own bank account.

Jail did not suit them that well either. Their arrogance made sure they were repeatedly beaten and used as sex toys by others.

By the time they got out 7 years later they were shells of their former selves as well as dirt poor.

Family had abandoned all involved in his rape as well as all that laughed about it. Once the recording was made public it took only a few days.

He made sure they werent able to get a job, place to live or partner by forwarding information of what they did to landlords, employers and partners they showed interest in.

Once they were homeless their torture began. Beatings and rapes were something of a weekly occurrence for them. It made sure their hope was fully crushed and that nobody will help.

After a few years of suffering he came to them one night and provided them with some pills, he told them, use these to end your pathetic and worthless lives. ODing is better then what is planned for you starting tomorrow.

He wanted them dead by their own hands and he told them so. They did it, the death was long and agonizing but he finally got proper justice.

26thNC26thNC16 days ago

Calls for traumatic Pinole amputation for friend, and sausage supper for cheating bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlk_Cuckold@Blk_Cuckold
Hello All, Im a very highly sexual black male. As much as I love women. I totally Love having either Bi or Gay M/M Sex. Either way, my turn on is the ability to serve and arouse my partner. I am not a writer, however, I have written quite a bit of short stories documenting my ...