My Bestfriend Stole My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until we were on our way to the seventh tee when I said, "Steve, I'd have to be totally dense not to have seen that you and my wife have developed a very close friendship, much closer than most husbands would have put up with for so long. What's going on with you two?"

He thought for a second and replied, "It's really nothing, Joe, we're just good friends, and I enjoy being with her."

We teed off, and then I pressed him further, saying, "I'm not so sure about that Steve. The longer this has gone on, the more brazen you two get. You're inseparable in the pool and for the last couple of weeks you two have been kissing several times, whenever we're all together. I know that we've been good friends for a long time, but don't you think you've crossed the line?"

Steve seemed to bristle at the notion that I hadn't accepted his first response and that I had the audacity to continue questioning him about his behavior with my wife. In his mind, I was obviously just his nerdy friend and he shouldn't have to explain himself to me, even when it concerned my wife.

He looked at me, barely able to hide his anger, and said, "Well, maybe you should be talking to Toni about this, since she seems to be enjoying our friendship as much as I am. And what about you? What kind of husband would put up with something like that, as you've admitted doing?"

After we putted out and were on our way to next tee, I responded in a way to seem more contrite, saying, "Yes, Steve, I'm ashamed to admit that I should have spoken up sooner. It's just that we've all been friends for so long, and it was sometimes hard to distinguish between harmless flirting and something more. It's just been in the last couple of months that you two have been more out in the open about it. Please explain what the attraction is."

He seemed less angry after I accepted some responsibility and thought for a moment before replying, "It's not hard to explain. Toni is a beautiful and sexy woman and I'm sure that a lot of men are attracted to her. It's just that I have the good fortune of being your close neighbor, and we spend a lot of time together. I'm only human, man, and it's a natural thing to be attracted to a hot woman like Toni. And you know, Julie is a pretty woman too. I've seen you two getting closer and talking a lot."

I responded, "Oh come on, Steve, Julie and I have been talking a lot because you and Toni are usually off by yourselves. Julie is a pretty lady and we're good friends, but you can't mean to imply that my relationship with her is the same as yours with my wife. This isn't a swap thing like the swingers do."

Steve laughed and said, "Yeah, I guess I see what you mean. Look, Joe, I don't know what else I can tell you. We're attracted to one another and it's happened over a long period of time with our families socializing so much."

We putted out the hole, and on the way to the next tee I replied, "Well, Steve, for starters you can tell me how far things have gone with you two. I've seen you pressed up against each other and kissing and I noticed that you had at least a partial hard on a couple of times when you got out of the pool. Have you two been feeling up each other?

He was looking irritated again as he responded, "Don't do this to yourself, man. You should be talking to Toni about this shit anyway."

I replied, "Come on, Steve, we've been friends for twenty years and you owe me the courtesy of at least telling me and being honest about it."

Steve looked at me and said, "Listen, Joe, I don't owe you shit. But if you really want to know, I'll tell you. Don't blame me if you can't handle the truth. I have been fucking your wife for the past couple of months and she is one fine piece of ass. It started one night when she pressed up against my cock in the pool, and she had to reach down and feel it."

"After that I began rubbing her pussy and breasts as she stroked my cock whenever we were together. Soon after that we fucked for the first time, and she loves my big cock, especially compared to your little dick. You should know why she likes my cock so much, from the way you've stared at me in the showers all of these years."

I tried to act surprised and shocked, and let him think that something was just then clicking with me. I said, "Holy fucking shit! No wonder her pussy has been so juicy when I eat her out, especially on those nights when I've found you sitting with her.

And, fuck, not only is my whore of a wife fucking my supposedly best friend, she also encourages me to eat her out, with your cum inside of her. Shit, Steve, your cock can't be that big to cause my wife to cheat on me like this."

Steve looked at me menacingly and said, "Listen, you dumbass, wimpy fuck. Toni and

I have developed a very strong emotional bond and we love each other. So, I don't want to hear you calling her a whore, even if she is your wife. I can't help it if she needs more cock than you can give her. And yeah, my cock is that big. You've just never seen it hard. Maybe I'll give you a really close look at it when we're in the shower today."

He paused for a minute to let that sink in and then said, "I love Toni, and I'm going to keep fucking her for as long as she wants me to. Julie knows all about it, and she's too scared of losing me and becoming destitute to do anything about it. And you aren't going to try to divorce Toni either, or my lawyers will make sure that she takes you for every fucking penny you've got."

I wasn't expecting Steve to admit everything like that, and the way he was so forceful and definite about fucking my wife gave me a sexual thrill. I knew that his lawyers, no matter how good they are, couldn't get the outcome he stated, but I didn't want to divorce Toni anyway. I still loved her and wanted to be part of her life, even if my best friend had moved in on me. I thought it was best that I not say any more about the situation with Steve, at least not until I got home and had a chance to talk to Toni. I just tried to focus on our golf game after that, and Steve didn't want to talk about the situation either.

We finished our golf game, with Steve winning as usual, and went into the locker room. We got undressed and headed for the showers, as Steve said, "Getting back to our earlier conversation, why don't you come into my shower stall with me? We can use the larger stall, and that way you can get a close look at the cock that has been breeding your wife and giving your wife so much pleasure. Fuck, man, I'll even let you get it hard for me."

There are eight shower stalls in the shower room, with partitions between them and curtains covering the entrances. In addition, there's a larger stall for situations where men with disabilities have someone help them in the shower. I really did want to see his cock up close, and I followed him into the larger stall.

We turned on the water and soaped up, and I couldn't help from staring at his thick, heavily hanging cock and huge balls as they swung between his legs. I watched the soap and water cascade down his torso and genitals and then felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me down to my knees.

"He whispered, "Go ahead, Joe. Get on your knees and make my cock hard for me, so you can see for yourself what Toni has been enjoying so much. Don't be bashful, man; you've been eating my cum for a couple of months now, so what could it hurt to get another taste of it, fresh from the spout?"

His cock was right in front of my face as I gripped it with one hand and began stroking it, as I fondled his balls with my other hand. His cock is so thick and meaty compared to mine, and it quickly hardened to its full ten and a half inches. My fingers just barely touched while gripping his thick meat. He began to slowly push his cock closer to my face, and when his foreskin-covered cock head pressed against my lips, I instinctively opened wide to take it in.

Steve looked down at me smiling, as I sucked and took more of his cock into my mouth, as he reached down to hold my head in place with his hands and began fucking my mouth. I had such a range of emotions there on my knees, sucking my friend of twenty years. It was so arousing to be sucking the huge cock that had been fucking my wife, and at the same time I was reveling in the feelings of being submissive to him.

I sucked him for what seemed like five minutes, and I felt his grip tighten on my head as he groaned, "Oh fuck yeah, cock sucker, you're just about to get your creamy reward."

His thick cock began throbbing and pulsing in my mouth, and I felt and tasted spurt after spurt of his thick cum shooting to the back of my mouth, as I swallowed to take it all down. It tasted a little different than when I suck it from Toni's pussy, but I like it both ways.

I was still sucking his deflated cock when he pushed me away and said,

"Damn, Joe, I would've never thought you to be a cock sucker, but you really seemed to enjoy it. I'll have to talk to Toni about letting you watch us fuck, and then allow you to clean both of us after I ejaculate."

I rode home with Steve after we got dressed, and as we turned onto our block, he looked at me and said, "I haven't discussed this with Toni yet, but now that you know for sure about us, I'm going to move in with her, and you can stay with Julie. You two are made for each other, although I'll probably have to keep fucking her as well, just to keep her happy."

As much as I liked sucking his cock, and watching him fuck my wife, it was irritating to me for him to take charge of my marriage that way. I started to say something, and he cut me off saying, "We can change places again when the kids come home, or we have company, but other than that, I'm going to be living with Toni from now on."

"We can still get together socially like we always have too, and it really won't be that different than we've experienced in the last several months, with Toni and me spending most of the time together. And shit, Joe, since you seem to love my cum so much, you'll probably want to clean both of the ladies after I fuck them."

By the time I walked from Steve's garage to our home, I found that Steve had already called Toni. He was obviously telling her about our conversation, and probably about me sucking him off in the shower.

After they ended the call, she laughed at me and said, "Damn, Joe, it sounds to me like you have a thing for Steve's big cock too. I'm sorry that you had to find out about everything from him, but at least it's all out in the open now."

I was embarrassed at having Toni find out that I sucked his cock, but I guess that was the least of my problems. I replied, "Yes, it is all out there now. What the fuck, Toni? Steve was talking about moving in here with you, and having me live with Julie, and like somehow, we could all still be friends with him fucking both of you. Is that really what you want?"

She thought for a moment and responded, "Steve just told me about that, and I have to give it a little thought. But what could it hurt? I still love you, honey, but I have also fallen in love with Steve, or at least with his big cock. He fucks me so deep and hard with his long, thick cock and he touches places inside of me that you could never reach with your little dick. And I mean, shit, what kind of husband would suck his best friend's cock, especially after you find out that he's been fucking me, and you've been eating his cum for the last couple of months?"

I hung my head in shame for a few seconds, and when I didn't respond she said, "Steve said that he and Julie will be over here in a few minutes, and if you don't even have the balls to speak up for yourself, then I see no reason not to follow Steve's plan. We'll still see a lot of one another, but for at least the near future, I want to spend as much time in bed with him as possible. I doubt that you'll be able to satisfy Julie with your dick, since she's used to fucking Steve, but at least you can eat her out."

Steve and Julie let themselves in, and we sat on the couch together, with Steve laying out his plan for our new arrangements. Julie glanced up at me, like she was appealing for me to intervene, but I remained silent. With Toni in agreement, and with her knowing about me sucking Steve's cock, I had no leverage to push back.

After Steve explained everything, he stood up and took Toni by the hand, and headed for our bedroom, saying, "Let's go everyone, there's no time like the present to get things started. Joe, you and Julie might as well get a good look at Toni and me together, to satisfy your curiosity."

Steve and Toni didn't seem to be the least bit embarrassed as they quickly undressed and lay back on the bed. Toni looked amazing with her big breasts hanging and jiggling, and her thick, hairy labia glistening with her wetness. My eyes were also drawn to Steve's muscular body and his big cock.

I was so embarrassed when he looked at me and said, "Come on, Joe, you might as well suck my cock hard for fucking your wife. I mean, you've already sucked me off once today, so it shouldn't be a big deal."

It was so humiliating having Toni and Julie stare at me as I moved down between Steve's legs and took his soft cock into my mouth. I began sucking him just as I had done in the shower, and his cock quickly hardened. Then he pushed me back and said, "Get between our legs, and watch while I give your wife more pleasure than you could ever give her."

Toni reached out her arms to him and he leaned down to suck her breasts as he pressed the swollen head of his massive cock into her labia. Inch after inch of his thick meat pushed into her, as her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth. I was right between their legs where I could see, hear and smell their coupling as he began to pound her wet pussy with long, hard strokes. I had sucked him off less than an hour earlier, and I was amazed at how horny he was to fuck her.

He fucked her for what seemed like ten minutes, and Toni was having almost constant orgasms on his big cock. Her head was thrashing back and forth, and she was writhing beneath him as she almost screamed out, "Oh yes, oh fuck, Steve, breed me with your big cock and fill my married cunt with your virile cum! If I wasn't on the pill, I just know that you would be giving me your baby."

Steve finally reached his orgasm, and Toni wrapped her legs around his ass to pull him deeper into her womb, as his balls pulled up and he pumped her full of his cum. I smelled his semen as some of his load squished out around his cock, and he kept humping her as his cock deflated in her. Then he rolled off to the side, and I didn't need to be told to dive between her legs and suck his fresh load out of her.

I saw that Julie had pushed her hand into her shorts and was finger fucking herself, while watching our spouses fuck, and as I got my first taste of his fresh cum from my wife's pussy, Steve laughed and said, "Don't worry, Julie, as soon as this cock sucker finishes cleaning Toni, he can suck my cock clean and get it hard for fucking you. I'm willing to share my meat with both of you pretty ladies."

I looked up over Toni's hairy pubis, with my sucking mouth covering her labia, and she was looking down at me with a mixture of fascination and disgust. She had watched me sucking Steve's cock and now that I was eating his cum from her pussy, I know that she had lost a lot of respect for me.

After cleaning Toni's pussy, I moved over to suck Steve's cock clean, while Julie removed her top, shorts and underwear. I like her small, firm tits, and the contrast of having brown pubic hair covering her big labia, after being used to seeing Toni's brown bush. I sucked Steve for about five minutes and was surprised when his cock got hard again. He then moved over and unceremoniously began fucking Julie, as she swiveled her hips to take in his massive cock.

They fucked for about fifteen minutes, with her having multiple orgasms, until he finally buried his cock to balls and shot his load of cum into the depths of her cunt. When he pulled out of her, I moved in to suck her pussy clean as I had done for Toni.

She tastes a little different, and I really enjoyed sucking her pussy for the first time.

She wrapped her legs around my head and shoulders and pushed her pussy hard against my mouth, as she moaned, "Oh fuck, shit, yeah, suck my pussy. Steve never was much for eating me out, and I'm going to enjoy having you service me."

We stayed in bed together for another hour, talking and relaxing, until Steve said, "Okay, Joe and Julie, it's time to start our new arrangement. You guys can go back to my house, and Joe and I can visit to get our clothes and things tomorrow."

So that was the beginning of our new lives. We still all get together from time to time, and on many nights, I am called over to clean Toni's pussy after Steve fucks her. Julie lets me fuck her periodically, but I spend most of my time between her legs, sucking her juicy hairy pussy. Two years have passed, and Steve and Toni seem to still be infatuated with one another, and I have learned to enjoy my role in this strange relationship.

12