My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, but hurry. I am so fuckin' randy."

Mary giggled, "I love it when you try to curse, it just doesn't suit your goody, goody image."

"Go on," Gabby spun her round and slapped her bum sending her on her way to the bathroom, "You will see who's goody, goody."

Mary stripped out of her clothes and standing naked she rummaged in her bag for her toiletries and PJs. Gabby had set down her bag and was pulling off her clothes.

She snatched Mary's pyjamas and tossed them across the room, "You won't need those!" She went to slap Mary's bum again but Mary expertly dodged the smack.

"Bully!" Mary called as she jumped onto the bed and bounced across it on her way to the bathroom.

Gabby undressed slowly while she heard the shower start. There was a knock on the door. Shocked she looked around for something to cover up with and quickly pulled on her jeans and t-shirt. Opening the door she found Sister Clara looking severe.

"Dwyer, you girls all settled?" she barked.

"Yes Miss," Gabby responded obediently, "Mary is having a shower," she added unnecessarily.

"Right, well I want you two in bed as soon as possible, understand?"

"Yes Miss."

"No chatting and staying up late, we have the competition tomorrow. You hear me now?"

With that Sister Clara moved along to the next room and Gabby closed the door and smiled to herself. 'Oh yes, straight to bed for us, Sister.'

When Mary emerged from the shower, she found Gabby laying on the bed naked. By the soft bedside light Gabby seemed to glow like the sunset. Her shaggy red hair framing her pretty freckled face. Her womanly curves accentuated by the soft lighting.

She was slowly playing with her pussy. Her fingers massaged her clit through her radiant bush of fiery pubes. Mary could see that her nipples were hard and between her open legs she could see the pink, shiny lips of her pussy moving in time to Gabby's fingers.

She stood mesmerised for a moment. 'Gabby really is beautiful,' she mused to herself. She slowly finished making the last dabs of her body with the towel.

From the bed Gabby spoke, "Come here Babygirl, I need you."

Mary smiled and dropped her towel and moved to the bed, falling into an embrace with Gabby. The two naked girls kissed passionately and writhed together, pressing their bodies close. Their hands explored one another, tracing the familiar lines and valleys of their lover's bodies.

Mary dipped her head to Gabby's generous breasts and licked her swollen nipples one by one. She sucked the hard buds between her lips and teased them with her tongue. She licked a path from one to the other, then back again; all the while Gabby gasped and murmured in pleasure.

Without any need for words Mary moved down Gabby's gorgeous body; kissing and licking her skin as she went. Moving inexorably to the goal of the fiery nest between her legs. Despite her initial reluctance to give Gabby oral pleasure, Mary now relished this part of their lovemaking. Savouring her lover's taste and musky scent. As she arrived and wriggled the last few inches to face her glowing pussy, Mary planted little kisses all around her thighs and vulva, landing finally on her open lips. The flat of her tongue pushed up through the mesh of pubes to gently part the labia and plough the soft furrow to the hood of Gabby's clit.

"Please Baby," was the only encouragement Gabby gave as Mary took Gabby's clit between her tongue and top lip, sucking it gently into her mouth, "Awh," Gabby breathed more than said in pleasure.

Mary licked and sucked Gabby's clit and labia as she had learned to please her lover. Over and over Mary licked up the length of Gabby's pussy and sucked her clit into her mouth. On each trip her chin sank a little way between the labia, coating it with Gabby's wetness.

She slipped her finger into Gabby and gently played it in and out as she concentrated on licking her clit. She could feel Gabby writhing slowly in time to her licks and she knew she would soon be cumming. Gabby's breath became deeper and faster as her climax approached. She made little moans of encouragement. Mary knew it was close and wanted to get her there. She started to lick faster and to probe with her fingers. After a few moments Gabby's orgasm arrived.

The build-up to the trip had got Gabby excited anticipating the fun they could have. The secret sex on the bus had also stoked her pent-up arousal. The wait for gratification had all added to the intensity of this moment. Gabby felt the rush of the first wave of contractions. Her insides shuddered with the electric bolts of her climax and she felt the familiar flush of joy as her pussy released its orgasmic flood. Surge after surge of exquisite release wracked her body and she stiffened against the almost unbearable onslaught of pleasure.

Mary was no longer shocked by Gabby's intense, wet orgasms. In fact it excited her. She didn't even recoil as she felt the gushing heat rise into her mouth. She loved Gabby, and this had become a deep sign of that love. She continued to lick Gabby's pussy as she came over and over until eventually Gabby couldn't take it any more and announced breathlessly, "No stop, please... That's it Babe. That was lovely." She pushed Mary away from her pussy and summoned her, "C'mere and kiss me."

Mary crawled up Gabby's body and they shared a deep, messy kiss. Gabby could taste her own wetness on Mary's lips. As had become their pattern now they kissed and Gabby softly licked around Mary's chin and lips, savouring the product of their love. Mary returned these kisses equally passionately and their tongues swirled together as their salvia and Gabby's cum mixed to lubricate their sloppy passion.

Mary was very aroused once more and began to writhe her hips pressing her pussy against Gabby's leg. Gabby at once rolled her onto her back and still kissing her found her pussy with her hand. It was wet and slick and inviting and her fingers slipped in easily and she started to fuck Mary with three fingers while teasing her clit with her thumb.

Mary was eager to cum again and rode hard against Gabby's hand as they kissed. Very quickly she was bucking against Gabby and kissed her like she wanted to be swallowed up by her lover.

Gabby was hungry for her girlfriend's pussy. She wanted to taste her wetness. The intimacy of oral sex made her feel closer to Mary than anything else. She loved that Mary now seemed to relish her gushing climaxes and was always eager to show that she was equally willing to savour Mary's aroused pussy.

Breaking the kiss, she slid down her body. Mary was just as eager to have Gabby's mouth on her pussy. The orgasm on the bus had been amazing but she had been unable to completely let go. She wanted Gabby so much and encouraged her, "Oh yes please Babe. That's what I need."

Gabby had learned just how to please Mary and as she dipped her head to her pussy, she placed her hands behind Mary's knees and lifted them up, spreading her thighs high and wide. She loved to expose Mary like this, and Mary loved to be handled in this way. To let Gabby control her, to manipulate her like a doll.

"Aww fuck Babe, yes, make me cum for you, please."

Gabby descended on Mary's taught, exposed pussy. She licked hard and fast, probing her tongue deeply between her labia and then flicking it rapidly on her clit. She hooked two fingers into her pussy and gently spread it open to allow her tongue to work on the tender inner lips. She licked hard along Mary's quim and clit while she played her fingers around the now open mouth of her pussy. Gabby really had become expert at pleasuring her girlfriend. She knew Mary loved this combination of hard oral and penetration.

Mary was indeed in raptures. She lay back and let her lover work on her pussy. She had no inhibitions now when it came to sex with Gabby. She loved to be dominated. She loved to be used and exposed completely. She would let Gabby do anything she wanted. She knew it would always lead to intense pleasure for her.

Following the stifled orgasm on the bus Mary was slow to arrive at her second climax. Gabby worked hard on her pussy and brought Mary closer and closer to an explosive finish. After several minutes of edging the precipice Mary fell into a massive orgasm. Her insides convulsed powerfully as she submitted to the pleasure without reluctance this time. She let go and allowed the dizzying vibrations of her womb to envelope her senses. It was like every nerve in her body was electrified. It was almost unbearable. As she came she groaned involuntarily as she jerked rapidly in time to the violent orgasm crashing through her body. Gabby could barely hold onto her and rolled aside as Mary curled up and shuddered through the last remnants of her climax.

Eventually, when the feelings subsided, they folded into one another's arms. Slowly Mary's breathing came back to normal. Gabby held her in a spoon and they drifted off into contented sleep.

Some time later they awoke. They unwound themselves and staggered to the bathroom. Sleepily they took turns peeing and washed up. Despite their promises to one another to remain naked, they slipped into their PJs and cuddled up again in the darkness and once more found sleep wrapped together.

Part 4 - Competition Day

On Saturday morning in accordance with their instructions the girls dressed in their school uniforms. The Orchestra players had to look regimentally smart for the performance and were all dressed in their regulation black shoes, navy socks, knee length blue plaid skirts and white blouse with school tie.

As planned, they played the initial heats in the morning and qualified for the final eight; by the end of the afternoon they had ended up in 6th place. The Sisters were quite happy with this outcome, as it was as good a placing as they expected.

An early evening meal was followed by a celebration. As parties go the girls thought this was actually quite boring; no music, no alcohol and boring speeches by the Sisters. When the curfew time of 9 pm arrived, the girls were relieved and followed willingly as the Sisters herded the girls back to the hotel. Some of the older girls were planning to sneak out again but Mary and Gabby declined to join them. They had their own naughty plans. They had managed to sneak a small supply of their favourite alcohol just enough to have a shot or two each, and as Gabby hilariously put it, 'shag our brains out!'

"Let's go," Gabby pulled Mary by the hand as they were shepherded to the hotel. Part way there she pulled her aside into a doorway and tried to kiss her.

"Stop it," Mary protested, she giggled, "I'll do whatever you want at the hotel but not here."

"Really, anything I want?" Gabby chuckled.

"Aw fuck, what pervy shit have you got in mind now?"

"You'll see," Gabby teased. Come on then," Gabby took her hand and hurried her along.

But as they arrived at the hotel Molly caught up with them, "You girls planning an after-party?"

"Why do you ask?" Gabby was a bit cool towards her. Of course they knew Molly quite well. She is one of their wider circle of friends. In other circumstances Gabby would have welcomed her company, but tonight she had wanted Mary to herself.

Molly explained, "I'm stuck with Churchy," she referred to her younger roommate whom she said was boring. "I don't want to be stuck with her for the rest of the night. Can I come to your room and we can have a party? I have some booze," she grinned at them patting her shoulder bag.

Gabby was about to make an excuse, but Mary interrupted her, "Of course, come to our room we can share our booze too." Mary thought it would be more fun to have the extra drinks, and thought that she and Gabby would still have all night.

Gabby made a cross face to Mary behind Molly's back, but Mary ignored it. When they arrived in the room Molly went to the bathroom and Gabby whispered her complaint about inviting her.

But Mary silenced her, "Molly is cool, and we'll still have all night together." She sidled up to Gabby and kissed her lips, "Besides, if I have a few more drinks I'll be more likely to let you do all the dirty things you have no doubt planned for me."

"Fine," was all Gabby said but Mary could tell she still wasn't happy.

To cheer her up Mary lifted up her skirt and said, "You can have this later." Gabby smiled and was about to complain again but Molly emerged from the bathroom.

Part 5 - The After Party

The girls worked together to organise their drinks and made shots with vodka and fruit juice. Molly had also brought Tequila, she even had a lemon and salt, she explained that her brother had introduced her to this. They all tried a shot and agreed it was good, giggling at how the bitter taste made them squirm-up their faces.

"You should come to my brother Finn's 21st party," Molly announced, "it's going to be amazing; we're making it like a festival in the top field. She referred to the farm where she lived with her family. It's away from the house and the road so we can make as much noise as we like. We've booked a band too and DJ. There will be loads of people and lots of booze."

Molly's invitation was eagerly accepted. The party would be just the week after their return from Cork and before Gabby was due to start her week's work experience. They chatted excitedly about the party plans and agreed that they would have a brilliant time together. Gabby even softened a little in her attitude to Molly.

They had kicked off their shoes and loosened their ties and were sitting on the bed with Gabby and Mary at the pillow end, one either side, and Molly in the middle of the bed facing them. They had a bag of chips and were all munching and sipping their drinks as they chatted and gossiped.

"So... you know Pete knows my brother Finn?" Molly said grinning at Mary.

Gabby giggled, "You're busted!"

"Whatever he told your brother about me he's lying," Mary was immediately defensive.

"He said you sucked him off in his car," at this Molly and Gabby hooted with laughter.

"He is such a liar. That never happened." Mary protested.

Gabby sat back smiling, "You should tell her the truth then," poking Mary with her toe

"Shut up!" Mary slapped Gabby's foot.

"So, you did do something," Molly pried.

"No way, it's none of your business."

"But he is telling his side... and he's making out you did it."

"Yeah you should get the truth out there instead of that pig's lies," Gabby encouraged her.

"Fuck off. You are loving this aren't you, bitch," Mary took another swipe at Gabby but just spilled some of her drink. "Fuck, now look what you made me do, you silly cow."

"I didn't do anything," Gabby was in fits of laughter at Mary's predicament.

"I don't want to talk about that fucker," Mary drew a line in the air with her hand. "I know, let's talk about your brother Finn," she giggled.

Partly just to annoy Gabby, Mary proceeded to talk about how fit Finn is and asked Molly if he has a girlfriend. Molly dashed her hopes by confirming that he has a girlfriend and that she is 20.

"Yeah so he wouldn't be interested in a child like you," Gabby teased her. She was still smarting from the delay to their plans and she wanted to have a dig at Mary.

"You think? Maybe I could show him a few things. I've got experience." Mary was proud of her recent sexual experience and dared to boast a little.

"So what did you do with Pete?" Molly was persistent.

"Well I didn't give him a blow job. I don't care what he says."

"Maybe you should let him say it then maybe Finn will want you to give him one too if he thinks you are good at it," Gabby was still teasing her.

"I would be good at it," Mary was a little drunk, "But I definitely didn't suck piggy Pete's tiny wee cock," she waved her now empty glass triumphantly to conclude her argument.

"So how do you know piggy Pete has a tiny cock," Molly winked at Gabby.

"Sooo busted!" Gabby hooted, "You better tell her the truth, " she added though giggles.

Mary reluctantly related a short version of her encounter with Pete. She concluded with, "So he could hardly even get it up and I only did it for him so he wouldn't feel bad," she made an up and down motion with her clasped hand. "N'then all his stinky stuff squirted out on my leg," she added unnecessarily to Molly and Gabby's great amusement.

Molly and Gabby were still giggling at this but then Molly got a little more serious and draining her glass she asked, "So have either of you actually done it?" she looked from one to the other.

"What do you mean by 'done it'?" Mary sought clarification, daring to glance at Gabby.

"It's pretty fucking obvious," Molly chuckled, "Have you had a boy put his big thingy inside you?"

As she said this Molly made a lunge for Mary and pretended to hump her, saying in an imitation of a manly voice, "Give'us a ride darlin'." This caused all three to explode with laughter and Gabby tried to protect her as yet unfinished drink form the shaking of the bed.

Molly rolled off Mary and was now in between the two girls. She sat up and drew her knees up hugging them in her arms. Mary refilled their drinks and sat back on the bed on Molly's right side. When they were settled again Molly tipped her shot into her mouth and leaned back to look from Gabby to Mary, "So I saw what you did to her on the bus."

There was a heavy pause. Mary and Gabby looked at each other over Molly's raised knees. Gabby drained her glass and asked, "So what did you think you saw?"

"Don't lie. You fingered her. And I saw you two kissing," Molly laid out her case.

"It might have looked to be like something it wasn't actually something," Gabby was a little drunk now too and her words were becoming a bit confused.

Mary was smiling and wide-eyed. She was partly scared that they had been caught. But also excited that Molly might think they were more experienced than her. She listened to Gabby's rambling denial and decided to take charge.

"She so fucking did finger me," she dared to admit, "She is a lesbian and she fingers and licks and kisses me." She's fucking brilliant and I love her." At this Mary leaned across Molly and tugged Gabby's tie to pull her in so they met above Molly's knees. Mary kissed her lips lightly and briefly. Then looking at Molly she added, "We've done lots of dirty things."

Molly was shocked that it had been so easy to get the confession. She had been pretty sure about what she saw on the bus but not certain. She expected the girls to deny it. When they didn't she was almost at a loss. There was a long pause and they all kept their positions. Mary still holding Gabby's tie like a dog lead. Molly had a million questions but instead she heard herself say softly, "Kiss her again."

Mary was relishing this kind of confession. She was proud of her recent grown-up behaviour and rapidly growing sexual experience. Maybe she was drunk but she decided that she didn't mind showing off. Besides, she didn't think Molly was going to gossip about it. She drank her shot, leaned in and pulled Gabby towards her. Their mouths opened and they kissed deeply and passionately. Right in front of the awe struck Molly.

As they broke the kiss Mary took control and asked Molly, "So what sex have you done?"

But Molly was too focused on what she had just witnessed to answer, "So what you did on the bus wasn't the first time you did things?"

"I told you we've done all kinds of dirty sex. What have you done?"

Gabby joined in now too, "Have you done things with boys or with girls?"

"Have you and Churchy done it?" Mary challenged through a giggle.

"No way, she's probably frigid," Molly giggled.

"So how do you know that?" mockingly suspicious.

"I mean she wouldn't even get undressed in front of me, she put her PJs on under the bedclothes." The girls laughed at this.