My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the dam broke and her body convulsed in time to her orgasm. It was so intense that she let go of the brush and it plopped from her pussy with the force of her contractions. She couldn't bear to touch her clit anymore and curled into Gabby to bury her face in her side. She shuddered and hugged Gabby until the orgasm subsided.

A few moments later she was aware of Gabby's heavy breathing and the rhythmic rocking of her body as Gabby continued to play with herself. Mary wanted to encourage her and shuffled up to press her face into Gabby's lovely scented hair and to whisper in her ear.

"Are you thinking about Molly?" Mary whispered, her hot breath on Gabby's ear. "I'm really not jealous, I want to know what you would like to do to her."

Gabby just whimpered breathily. She was very turned on and needed to cum. "You want to kiss her again?" Mary encouraged.

"Yes," Gabby gasped her answer.

"Imagine her luscious lips and your tongue in her mouth."

"Ohhhhhh," Gabby's trembling response was wordless but confirmed her desire.

"I'd love to watch you kiss her and finger her. You'd like to finger her wouldn't you?"

"Yess."

To make the fantasy more real Mary reached down between Gabby's legs and played her fingers around Gabby's thighs and pubes, careful not to interfere with Gabby's movements. Then she added, "Then lick her."

Gabby was shaking with the effort of playing with herself. She could feel the orgasm welling up. It was so close now.

"Your face between her legs. Licking her lovely wet fanny until you make her cum like you make me cum."

"Oohhh fuck," Gabby exclaimed as she convulsed into an explosive orgasm. She felt the hot flood of her juices flow over both their fingers as Mary's entwined with hers to share the flood.

"Oh yes, Babe," Mary felt Gabby's hot gushes and was kissing her face and lips now. She rolled on top of Gabby and they kissed as they writhed together, squishing their pussies on one another's thighs. Sliding together thanks to Gabby's creamy orgasm. "I love you, Babe. Tonight was amazing. I love being dirty with you."

"I love you too, Babygirl."

The girls, still naked but for their school socks, embraced one another and drifted into a blissful sleep on the last night of their adventure to Cork.

The journey home was uneventful. They tried unsuccessfully to have a private moment with Molly, but only managed to confirm the arrangements for the party the following week.

Mary and Gabby will return in episode 7 - Molly's Party.