My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby was aware she hadn't had an answer to her question, "So who have you had sex with?"

"Tell us!" Mary chimed in and at the same time attacked. She gripped Molly's boob over her blouse. She pinched the tender flesh under the clothes and threatened, "Tell us or we'll torture you."

Molly winced and tried to squirm away but all of a sudden, she found herself trapped between the two girls. Mary on her right and Gabby on her left. She glanced sheepishly from one to the other. Suddenly, working together they grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed. This caused her skirt to rise up almost to the top of her legs.

Molly is slightly shorter than Mary, but with a fuller figure. Her boobs are large for her small frame and her hips and bum curvy. Her legs, despite being shorter than Mary's, are shapely and were now exposed high up her thighs, revealing just a glimpse of her blue knickers.

Molly had no time to cover herself again as the girls leaned over her from either side, their combined weight holding her down.

"I don't think she's done anything," Mary accused their prisoner.

"I think you're right. She's a little virgin who hasn't even been kissed," Gabby concluded the heavy charge.

"I think you should kiss her then," Mary teased Gabby.

"You kiss her. I don't even fancy her."

"How can you not fancy her? You're a fuckin' lesbo." Mary cracked-up laughing at her own joke. "I mean she's so fucking cute, and she's got lovely tits." Mary was groping Molly's boobs as she said this. "If I was a lezzie I'd shag her."

"You kiss her then."

"No. You'd be jealous."

"I don't care what you do."

"I don't care either, you kiss her."

Molly was grinning broadly at this mock fight over her but decided to resolve it, "You can both kiss me!" she blurted out.

There was a pause for a moment before Mary spoke, "She wants a fucking lesbo orgy."

Molly reached up to both girls, gently touching their faces and repeated, "Please, kiss me." She shuffled down the bed even further so that she now lay back looking up at the two girls, "Please," she mouthed almost silently.

There was a long pause. All three looked at one another. This was a very tricky situation that none of them knew how to navigate. Gabby was curious. She surveyed Molly's cute face and exposed legs. Molly really is pretty and she wondered if kissing another girl could be as exciting as kissing Mary.

Mary's heart was thumping. She wanted to see what would happen. Would Gabby do it, would they have some fun with Molly? Mary relished the role of the more experienced girl. She wanted the chance to show off to Molly.

Molly was also excited. She really had never been kissed. She was curious. She thought she probably liked girls more than boys and she really wanted to find out this summer. It had excited her to discover that other girls she knew, her friends in fact, also had feelings for girls.

Molly surprised them both by popping up to kiss each one on the lips. First Mary and then Gabby. It was just a peck each and she flopped back down again. Her eyes sparkling with excitement. This made the girls laugh and Molly was relieved to break the tension.

"Go on," Mary urged Gabby.

Without saying a word Gabby leaned over to bring her face down to Molly's. Molly smelt nice. Her breath was very slightly fruity from the drinks they had shared. Plus the subtle aroma of her perfume added to the delicious scent. Gabby's lips landed softly on Molly's. For a moment she just gently pursed her lips and Molly copied her and they kissed coyly.

Gabby immediately noticed how different it felt to kiss Molly. Mary's lips are equally soft but less full than Molly's. Molly's lips felt more yielding and Gabby wanted more. She pulled back to look at Molly who just smiled. Her eyes sparkling again. 'She really is very cute,' Gabby thought. Gabby glanced at Mary who didn't seem to be objecting and so she pressed her lips to Molly's once more.

This time the kiss was firmer and their lips parted. Gabby savoured Molly's full lips before probing them with her tongue. Molly responded at once and kissed back. Instinctively her hand came up to Gabby's face and she cradled her jaw in her palm. This encouraged Gabby who kissed her more passionately. As Mary watched from just inches away, she could see her girlfriend's tongue delving into Molly's mouth. She could hear the soft sounds of their mouths working together and Molly's tongue probing back across Gabby's lips. Their eyes were closed and they were clearly engrossed in one another.

Mary's hand was still on Molly's boob and she gently circled her palm around the generous globe. She could feel the softness of her blouse and the outline of her bra underneath. 'Molly really has got great tits' she thought.

Suddenly she was aware that the kiss had been going on a long time, "Hey! Should I leave you two lesbos alone?" she chastised.

At Mary's words the couple broke their kiss and looked at Mary, "Sorry Babe," Gabby offered.

"She is a really good kisser," Molly offered as her apology.

But Mary didn't feel jealous. She thought this was exciting and confirmed her desire to join in by saying, "So how good a kisser are you?"

Molly looked up at Gabby who showed no objection and so Molly suggested, "Why don't you find out?"

Mary moved up to hover over Molly's face. Gabby was still just a few inches away. Mary was very excited by the new situation and she first turned to kiss Gabby. Her tongue teased Gabby's lips for a few seconds. "I'm going to kiss her too," she whispered to Gabby.

Without waiting for a reply Mary half turned and lowered her mouth onto Molly's. She immediately noticed the fruity scent too. She kissed Molly gently but with passion. Her tongue explored her lips and entered her mouth. Mary wondered how she had gone from a reluctant 'lesbian' to now kissing her second girl. But she decided Molly was really pretty and tasted lovely so she would just enjoy it.

She didn't know for how long she had been kissing Molly, but she felt Gabby's hand on her shoulder and her breath on her ear as she spoke quietly, "My turn again."

Mary had barely moved when Gabby's lips replaced hers on Molly's mouth. Mary found herself enveloped in Gabby's hair as she was kissing Molly once more. Mary instinctively kissed Gabby's neck and the side of her face. She pushed back Gabby's hair to expose her face and her lips landed kisses all over her cheek and round her ear as Gabby continued to kiss Molly.

Wordlessly they switched places again and Mary was once more kissing Molly but now Gabby kissed her face and neck at the same time. She drifted closer and closer to the connected lips of her two friends. Her tongue probed between their faces and they welcomed her into the kiss. This was now a slightly clumsy three-way kiss. Their tongues fenced briefly and then they broke apart in giggles.

They sat back with Mary and Gabby facing one another over Molly. Mary grinned at Gabby who gently shook her head as if to say 'how did we get here?'

Mary was definitely feeling very mischievous now. She knelt up and looked down at Molly, "What should we do now?" she teased.

Molly just made a smiley face and shrugged her shoulders.

"I know let's see these tits." Without waiting for a response from either girl Mary proceeded to tug at Molly's tie. She pulled it off then wrapped it around Molly's wrists and joked to Gabby, "She is our prisoner."

Gabby seemed to be enjoying the joke and she was secretly curious to see what Mary would do. Also she was very aroused and actually wanted to see Molly's boobs too.

"Hold this," Mary offered Molly's braceleted hands with the tie wrapped around the wrists. Gabby obediently took hold and held Molly's arms above her head on the pillow.

Mary looked at Molly and said, "You deserve this for being a nosey bitch. I'm getting your tits out."

"OK," was all Molly said, with a cheeky grin.

"Fuck, she is as big a lezzy as you. She doesn't even care. You better kiss her again."

Gabby grinned but didn't need to be asked twice. She bent down and her lips once more found Molly's. Molly responded instantly meeting Gabby's tongue with hers. Molly was enjoying the attention and didn't feel at all threatened by Mary's planned 'punishment'.

As she kissed Gabby, Molly could feel Mary unbuttoning her blouse. Soon all the buttons were undone and she tugged it from the waistband of her skirt. She felt Mary's warm hands on her tummy as they stroked the skin, then she felt her bra being pushed up. But Molly's full boobs refused to pop out on demand and Mary was roughly tugging at the bra.

Molly broke the kiss with Gabby and murmured, "Take it off." Mary immediately followed her meaning and reached under Molly to unsnap her bra. "Yes, take it off," Molly added unnecessarily. Molly arched up to allow Mary to get at her bra clasp and immediately it came loose Mary pushed the cups off her boobs and suddenly she was exposed.

Like ravenous animals Gabby and Mary immediately descended on the exposed breasts and each kissed one and took the nipple into their mouths.

Molly groaned in delight. In just the last few minutes she had gained more sexual experience than in her whole life so far. She had kissed two lovely girls. She had imagined kissing one girl but never done it before now, and all of a sudden she had kissed two. Plus those girls were now fondling and kissing her exposed boobs. This was overwhelming. She could feel her hard nipples being sucked into warm mouths. Tongues played over her sensitive buds and she was experiencing feelings she had never had before. Jolts of pleasure pinged through her body. The girls' attentions to her breasts were uncoordinated, but that just seemed to make it better. As one licked the other sucked. She could feel the occasional grazing of teeth on her skin and swollen nipples. She could feel a hot tingling sensation transmitted to her pussy. It was incredible. She didn't want it to stop but suddenly it did.

She opened her eyes and saw that Gabby and Mary were kissing again. She watched in fascination at their swirling tongues and she could hear the wet sounds of their kiss. She tried to sit up but her tied hands made it difficult. She wriggled her hands free and came up to a cross legged sitting position between the lovers. She wanted their kisses but she also wanted to return the favour and started to unbutton Gabby's blouse.

"Oh she's keen," Mary joked.

"I want to see your boobs too."

Gabby allowed her to open her blouse and then she shrugged it off. She also opened her bra and let it fall away. Her naked breasts were now exposed too.

Molly grinned up at her and immediately ducked her head to kiss Gabby's nearest breast. She felt the large nipple harden in her mouth. This pleased her that she could excite Gabby like she had been excited. Her hand came up to clasp Gabby's other breast and she gently massaged the firm globe and pinched the thick nipple with her fingers.

Molly felt like a kid in a sweet shop. She kissed Gabby's boob then strained up to kiss her lips, then down to the other boob. Then she turned her attention to Mary and pulled her in to kiss her on the mouth, "Show me yours too please." Molly was clawing at Mary's tie now.

Mary giggled, "You dirty girl. You're worse than her." But Mary was having fun and not wanting to be left out of this new experience she quickly stripped off her blouse and bra. She decided to be a little more daring and stood on the bed and unhitched her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. "There you satisfied now?" she said as she knelt down again.

Molly was thrilled and immediately hugged Mary and started kissing her again. She loved feeling her naked boobs against Mary's body and she shrugged off her open blouse and bra too. She felt Gabby move in to hug her from behind and she was trapped in a sandwich of soft, warm girly flesh. Molly was in ecstasy and allowed herself to be lowered to the bed again and for Gabby and Molly to take turns kissing her.

As they kissed they fondled one another's boobs. Molly was on the receiving end of a tag teaming from Gabby and Mary. As one kissed her, the other licked and sucked her nipples. After several minutes of this wonderful treatment Molly had another naughty idea. At this point all three girls were topless. Mary was in just her knickers and socks while Molly and Gabby still had on their skirt in addition to their socks and panties.

Molly nervously asked, "Can we get naked please? I've never done anything like this and you two are amazing. Please?"

Mary and Gabby exchanged a look, each somewhat uncertain. But then Mary took the initiative again and rolled off the bed, whipped down her knickers and declared, "Right, that's my fanny out." As she climbed back on the bed she added, "You bitches better get yours out too."

Molly and Gabby quickly scrambled out of their skirts and giggled excitedly as they kicked off their knickers. All three were now naked except for their socks.

"Shit I can't believe this. I am a good little virgin and here I am with two hot girls having sex," Molly declared.

"Well technically you haven't had sex yet. Just kissing. It's only real sex when you have your fanny licked and have an orgasm."

"Have you done that?" Molly asked them in a breathy whisper

Gabby was thinking how to answer this when Mary chimed in again, "Yes, I told you, we fucking do that to each other all the time," she pulled Gabby into a passionate kiss. Then breaking off she added, "You can watch us if you want, maybe we will let you lick our fannies." Then to taunt their novice Mary added, "Unless you're afraid..."

Just then Molly's phone rang. She scrambled off the bed to answer it. She listened to the caller for a moment then sputtered, "When?... Now!? But wha... shit..." she hung up then looked wide eyed at Gabby and Mary, "Shit, shit, shit," she searched for her clothes.

"What's the matter?" Gabby demanded.

"Fucking Sister Clara."

"She phoned you?" Mary asked in alarm.

Molly was hopping into her knickers and then pulling on her skirt, "Fuck!" she wriggled into her bra and then proceeded to put on her blouse.

"Tell us, what?" Mary demanded.

"No. I mean she didn't call," she was unbuttoning the blouse now that she realised the buttons were misaligned, "She is on her way up here. Looking for me. She is checking rooms and fucking Churchy told her I was with you two."

"Fuck!" Gabby and Mary harmonised. Then they too jumped into action to dress as fast as they could.

Mary was almost dressed again as she had ignored underwear and just pulled on her skirt and blouse. Gabby was still half naked when the door wrapped hard and insistently. Gabby flew past the girls into the bathroom. Mary called out that they were coming and she and Molly prepared to open the door.

A furious Sister Clara greeted them, "Molly McCann, she bellowed, "Get to your room at once. It's nearly midnight. What have you girls been doing to keep you up to this time?"

"Nothing Sister," Molly tried to defend herself, "Just chatting."

"Aye and drinking too I'll bet." Bobbing her head to look past the girls Clara demanded, "Where's Dwyer?"

"She's in the bathroom Sister," Mary offered.

"Get to your room McCann, and you two get to bed at once. Disgraceful girls. Your parents will be getting a letter from me." With that she marched off in pursuit of Molly who had squeezed past and was making for the lift. As Mary closed the door she could hear the Sister scolding her all the way along the corridor.

Just then Gabby emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel, she hadn't managed to get dressed and still wore her socks, "Has she gone?" referring to Sister Clara.

"Yes! Fuck that was close. She might have caught us."

"I think she did catch us, "Gabby announced as she pushed past Mary and fell on the bed face down. She buried her head in the pillow and gave a muffled yell. Rolling onto her back she sat up on her elbows and stared wide eyed at Mary, "Shit!"

"What are you scared of? That old witch didn't see anything and can't prove anything. And so what if she writes to our parents. They let us drink anyway."

"Yours do. Yours are cool. Mine aren't. They think I'm innocent. They will go mad. I'll be grounded all summer."

"Innocent my hole!" Mary moved to the bed and flopped down beside Gabby. "You're a dirty bitch. You would have shagged Molly, wouldn't you?"

"And so would you, don't lie. You were even more dirty than me."

"But seriously, do you think we would have? I mean, would you have licked her fanny and everything?"

"What's 'everything'?" Gabby giggled and started to relax again.

"OK," Mary started a list counting on her fingers, "well you kissed her, you sucked her tits..."

"So did you. You're a lesbian now too."

"No I'm not, but you two definitely are. Fuckin' dykes. You'll be fingering her on the bus tomorrow."

"You are so rude."

"Me? You are supposed to be my girlfriend and you're two-timing me already." Mary was enjoying teasing Gabby.

"Sorry Babe, I still love you. We were all just being a bit crazy."

I know, but it was fucking hot." Mary leaned over to kiss Gabby and pulled off the towel. Their kisses were urgent and deep. During a pause Mary added, "She does have great tits, and a lovely mouth, then uncertainly, "Her tits are bigger than mine."

Gabby sensed Mary's insecurity and rose up to take charge, "But I love your tits." Gabby helped Mary out of her blouse and skirt and then leaned over her naked body and kissed her boobs. She kissed and licked her lover's breasts and then moved up to her neck and mouth. They kissed with an intensity that they hadn't felt before. Gabby sucked on Mary's lips and drew her tongue into her mouth. She savoured it like a delicious fruit.

"Gawd, babe, what's got into you?"

"I'm so fucking turned on, "Gabby was squirming her pussy against Mary's thigh.

Mary was amazed. For the first time Gabby's swearing felt genuine. She was clearly very turned on by the night's activities.

"You so would have shagged her, wouldn't you?"

"No," Gabby lied and Mary saw through the lie.

"It's OK, Babe. I'm not jealous. It really turns me on that you want her. She is gorgeous. I'd have loved watching you shag her. It was a massive turn on seeing you kiss her."

"Really?" Gabby barely broke-off her kiss to ask.

"Mmhmm," Mary replied with her tongue still in Gabby's mouth.

Suddenly Mary pushed Gabby off, "I have an idea," her eyes sparkled. She got up and rummaged for her hairbrush. She then turned off the lights and lay back down next to Gabby. "Let's fantasise," she felt for Gabby in the dark, she took her hand and guided it to Gabby's pussy. Play with yourself and tell me about what you want to do to Molly. Gabby eagerly started to masturbate. Mary could immediately hear the wet sounds of Gabby's pussy. "That's it Babe."

Mary lay against Gabby's naked body. She could feel her heat and the trembling of Gabby's body as she played with herself. Mary opened her legs and slipped the handle of the hairbrush between her slick pussy lips. As she probed herself she played with her clit. Her actions were frenzied and she squeezed hard on the thick handle of the brush with her pussy as her fingers circled her clit faster and faster. She had pleasured herself this way before. But never in such desperate need of satisfaction and never before in front of Gabby. This was a new frontier of their intimacy.

As she worked herself towards orgasm she wrapped her left leg over Gabby's right. She wanted to feel the heat of her lover's body. She turned her head to Gabby to nuzzle under her arm and against the side of her breast. She kissed and licked and savoured the scent of Gabby's skin, a heady aroma of her perfume, soap and the intimate muskiness of a long day.