My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly shuffled herself level with Gabby's face and kissed her lips. The lightest, softest kiss possible. She felt that if she pressed too hard she would resist. Gabby seemed not to mind so Molly repeated the kiss. Far from resisting Gabby seemed to return the kisses, matching Molly's soft tender kisses.

Molly was afraid to speak in case it would break the spell. She adored Gabby and desperately wanted more intimacy with her. She dared to hope that Gabby would choose her over Mary. But when Molly tried to escalate things Gabby gently shut her down and suggested, "No Mol, I just need a friend right now."

Molly was a good friend indeed. The next day she called Mary and had to suffer her bitter accusations about her brother and how she knew Molly couldn't wait to move in on Gabby, etc. Molly waited it out and when Mary had exhausted her rant Molly moved to her main topic.

"You need to meet Gabby."

"Why should I -- fucking slag."

"Stop it, you know she loves you, and she is hurting. You know she thought you were getting with Finn."

"So she fucked Kieran."

"You know she didn't do that deliberately. Everything was a mess that night. You hurt her and she was drunk and confused."

Mary made a number of further objections each of which Molly countered and Mary's resolve slowly dissolved. By the end of their conversation they had a plan for Mary and Gabby to meet in town on Saturday afternoon.

When Molly told Gabby she was delighted, but also a little fearful. "What if she is still angry?"

"She won't be, she said she would meet you. So see her and fix this."

At last Gabby offered her gratitude, "Thanks Mol. You are a good friend."

"Well hopefully she chucks you and I can have you all to myself."

They both giggled at this even though Gabby knew that Molly really meant it.

Saturday' summit

At 3 pm on Saturday Gabby was waiting at a table in their favourite coffee shop in town. It was raining heavily outside. There was yet no sign of Mary. Gabby had arrived nearly 20 minutes early and had to buy a tea, a cake and a bottle of water to be able to claim her table.

It was more than another ten minutes before Mary entered. She obviously had not been prepared for the rain and her hair and denim jacket were wet. She made her way to the table via the counter where she bought a tea and a cookie. The whole of this time Gabby watched her carefully. But Mary gave no sign of greeting, or even looked her way. At last she made her way over and sat down opposite Gabby.

No words were spoken for a few minutes while Mary added milk and stirred her tea. She took a tiny piece of her cookie and then fixed Gabby with her piercing blue eyes over the rim of her cup.

"Thank you for coming." Gabby offered.

"Molly said you wanted to apologise for being a slut."

Gabby knew Molly had said no such thing but decided to let it go as she recognised that Mary would have to be defiant to the end. She determined to beat Mary at her game.

Leaning forward she whispered insincerely, "I'm sorry for being a slut." She glanced at the table nearest them to confirm that she wasn't overheard. But no one was paying them any attention.

"Fucking lezzie slut," Mary was determined to press her point.

But Gabby deflected wonderfully, "How can I be a lezzie slut when I actually did it with a boy." She gave a Mr Spock quizzical eyebrow. She knew the inclusion of 'actually' would sting as it emphasised the contrast between them. She, Gabby, had been with a boy while Mary hadn't. Of course Gabby didn't care about the distinction, but she knew Mary would.

Fifteen love to Gabby.

Realising that she had lost the point Mary changed the subject, "So why are we here?"

"I like the cake," Gabby replied insouciantly and nudged her now empty plate.

"That's why you are so fat." Mary returned feebly but still scored a minor point.

Fifteen all.

"Don't you know boys prefer curves." Gabby was on top form.

Thirty fifteen to Gabby.

"You should know."

"I do know. Afterall I was the one who got with a boy last week." It was a stinging retort that Gabby almost regretted, but it secured another point in her favour.

Forty fifteen to Gabby.

"I'm not staying if you are just planning to brag about being a slut." Mary was rattled and fell back on empty bombast.

Gabby sensed she had worn Mary down enough, "Stop being childish. You are here so you obviously want to talk too."

"I was just passing and decided to listen to your pathetic excuses." Mary gave a transparently feeble answer.

Mockingly Gabby pressed her advantage, "You just happened to be out in the rain with no place to go, just getting wet. Unless you are an idiot I think you came here to see me." Gabby caught her in the trap. Admit to being an idiot or admit to wanting to see her.

"Fine, so say what you want to say." Mary capitulated.

Game to Gabby.

Mary's resolve crumbled. Tears welled in her eyes as she accused Gabby, "You two-timed me."

Gabby countered, "And you planned to two-time me with Finn."

"But I didn't."

"And I didn't mean to. Things just happened the way they did."

"Right, your clothes just fell off in the tent with Kieran."

"I told you what happened. It was stupid and confusing and I thought you would laugh about it."

Gabby reached across the table to take Mary's hands in hers, "I didn't want Kieran, I wanted you. I don't want Kieran; I just want you."

"You've done it now and I haven't," Mary admitted her petty jealousy.

"I didn't really, it was a horrible mess. I was drunk and you confused me. You keep pushing me away. You said you wanted me to get with Molly. Then you are mad that I got with Kieran. Please, can we go back to it being just us? I love you so much I only want you. Please Babe."

Mary was now holding Gabby's hands too. The girls noticed that they had drawn a couple of nosey looks and decided to leave the café. Gabby was prepared for the rain and as they emerged she opened her large umbrella and the girls drew close, arm in arm to shelter from the rain. It appeared to be easing and as the coffee shop was a short distance from the canal they decided to walk along the towpath a bit. For a while as they walked the rain stopped but after about half an hour it started again and came on suddenly and heavily. Mary snatched the umbrella and ran with it for several paces before turning to brandish it like a sword towards the pursuing Gabby. "No! Your punishment is that you have to get wet." At this she opened the brolly and stood under it defiantly. It was clear that Gabby could not share it's protection.

The rain was heavy. A summer downpour with large raindrops and soon Gabby' flaming hair hung in dark, wet tails around her face. Her light jacket was not waterproof and her jeans darkened as they absorbed the water. She was a pitiful sight and Mary was moved to invite her to shelter.

But as she approached Gabby grabbed the umbrella and threw it aside. It bounced and drifted in the breeze and slid over the edge of the bank into the canal below. Gabby looked shocked as she had not meant to cast it away so forcefully. Mary shrieked with laughter at her predicament.

Both girls were now getting drenched. From the edge they watched their umbrella sail away and hugged with laughter. As they held each other they locked eyes. Gabby reached up to touch Mary's face. She gently brushed aside the strands of wet hair. Her hands cupped Mary's chin and she angled her mouth to hers.

The first kiss was tentative. Fleeting. As they broke apart their eyes confirmed their mutual consent and the kiss resumed. This time it was deep, open mouthed; their tongues played together and drew on each other as if to savour their taste. They dripped with rainwater but became lost in their kiss and their desire for intimacy.

Gabby paused to hold Mary's face a few inches from hers, "Just us now." It was a statement, not a question. Mary's only reply was a slow nodding of her head in affirmation. This was their promise. Their dedication to one another.

A short distance ahead there was a road overbridge. Mary drew Gabby by the hand and they ran to it. Under it's dimly lit shelter she turned and backed against the bridge pier. Gabby pressed into her and Mary yielded to her kiss. It was hard and lustful and drew moans of encouragement from Mary.

Gabby kissed deeply at Mary's mouth. Then kissed her face. The rainwater was cool on her lips as they brushed the shining alabaster cheeks. She delved to kiss Mary's neck, pushing back the wet hair. She wanted more. Opening Mary's sodden denim jacket all the way she firmly pressed her pert boobs through the t-shirt as she kissed her neck, sucking the tender skin between her lips and making Mary gasp in pleasure.

But Gabby wanted more of her girlfriend's body. Without breaking her kiss she pulled the t-shirt up to expose her soft belly. Her hands roamed around her waist and up and down her sides. Then pushing her bra up she exposed her breasts and immediately suckled first one nipple then the other. She felt Mary's nipples harden in her mouth, signalling her arousal. With this encouragement her hand strayed to the waist of her jeans and in a moment she had opened the button and zip and plunged her hand into the tight compartment of her pants. Her foot tapped one of Mary's aside and her widening legs cleared the path to her pussy. Gabby's fingers attacked Mary's quim and she felt the hot, slick willingness of her girlfriend's vulva.

Her expert touch was soon drawing Mary to an irresistible orgasm. Her fingertips swirled on Mary's clit and her mouth kissed deeply at Mary's. In moments Mary shuddered and gasped as she came. Her open mouth exhaling deeply against Gabby's.

Gabby drew back, holding her girlfriend in her arms as she watched her slowly recover. Her rapid deep breathing slowed and she opened her eyes to look into Gabby's, "I love you," she mouthed.

"I love you too Babygirl. Let's go home."

Mary quickly fastened up her clothes and they stepped out from under the bridge. Just then a line of mountain bikers came past. May be six or eight altogether. They zoomed past so quickly that the girls couldn't really count. But they exchanged shocked expressions in the mutual realisation that they had had a lucky escape. Had they lingered just moments longer they would have been caught. Laughing together they ran off in the rain and headed for Mary's house.

"Will your parents be there?" Gabby asked.

"Obviously, yes." Gabby looked a little crestfallen.

"But you can stay the night." Mary gave Gabby a broad smile which mirrored the ecstatic grin on Gabby's face.

¬

Together again

Back at Mary's house the girls entered in a noisy clatter. They were soaked through from the relentless rain and kicked off their wet shoes and made their way through the kitchen.

"Girls! You are drenched, you'll catch your death," Emily Quinn greeted them. "Wait there I don't want you dripping all through my house."

The girls waited at the door of the utility room until Emily returned with two huge bath towels. "Strip-off in there and put your clothes in the washer. Then go and get in the shower." Emily registered the look of concern on Gabby's face and reassured her, "Don't worry love, Damian is out. Quickly, wrap yourselves up and go and get a shower."

"Thanks Boss," Gabby made a teasing reference to her work experience.

"Quite right Miss Dwyer," Emily echoed the joke.

Moments later the girls reached Mary's room and turned on the en-suite shower. Once the water was a good temperature they shed the towels and hugged one another under the soothing stream. They exchanged kisses and then wordlessly washed their hair and bodies before stepping out again to the enveloping comfort of the large soft towels.

Emily's voice from the hall invited them to come down for a hot drink. Mary dressed in track bottoms and a t-shirt and, as her clothes would hardly fit Gabby, offered her a large towelling bathrobe with a hood. They pulled on thick knee socks and made their way back to the kitchen. Emily had made tea and sandwiches and they ate while fielding Emily's questions about how they had been out in the rain so long.

"Unlike you, mother. We aren't clairvoyant and didn't know it would be so wet." Mary's sass was undimmed.

"We thought it was easing and went for a walk. Then it came down again so we ran home." Gabby offered diplomatically.

They finished and Gabby thanked Emily as they climbed the stairs again. "Kiss ass," Mary teasingly rebuked Gabby for her politeness.

"If you want me to," Gabby made to slap Mary's ascending bottom. Mary giggled and pulled Gabby by the hand to her room.

They lay on the bed curled tightly around one another so that they each rested their heads on the other's thighs. Like this they shared body warmth, relaxed and chatted.

Soon Gabby sought reassurance. Reaching out to stroke Mary's cheek she asked softly, "We OK?"

"You planning to fuck anyone else?" Mary could not help but be defiant.

Gabby understood this was just her way and mocked, "Mmm, well there is a guy at work. But he probably already has a girlfriend so I'll give him a miss. Besides I have a brilliant girlfriend." Gabby tried to reel-in Mary.

"Oh yes and who is she then?" Gabby could see that Mary wanted to be wooed again and decided to draw her in.

"I'm just thinking about her now. She is perfect."

"How perfect?" Gabby knew Mary wanted to be complimented and was willing to play along.

"She has beautiful blue eyes. A lovely face," Gabby's hand traced along Mary's cheek and round her chin. "She has the sweetest lips that are adorable to kiss."

Mary leaned over to kiss Gabby's lips and asked, "As good as that?"

"My girlfriend gives really hot kisses."

Mary's lips reconnected with Gabby's and softly prised them apart to allow her tongue to meet Gabby's. The kiss was lingering and passionate as each girl savoured the other.

"Just like that?" Mary offered, her lips barely leaving Gabby's so that Gabby could feel their movement and her breath as she spoke.

"Just like that," Gabby echoed as her hand pressed the back of Mary's head. She pulled Mary in for a deeper, more devouring kiss.

Gabby pulled the tie of her dressing gown to loosen it and opened one side to expose her body. Her hand guided Mary's head to her erect nipple and Mary obediently sucked on the hard nub causing Gabby to exhale in a long slow breath.

After a moment Mary felt uncomfortable in this awkwardly bent posture and swung herself around to kneel beside Gabby's upper body. She opened Gabby's robe completely to expose her body and clasped her face in her cupped hands. She tenderly kissed Gabby's face. Methodically planting kisses with pursed lips on her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin before kissing her mouth deeply once more; her tongue dredging deep into her open mouth; she gently sucked Gabby's tongue into hers.

After a moment Mary sensed Gabby's breath in a regular pulse and felt her body vibrate with a steady beat. Glancing along her exposed body she could see her hand between her legs as she played with herself. "Dirty girl," Mary barely paused her kiss to whisper this.

Mary continued to kiss deeply, drinking at Gabby's mouth as Gabby gently worked her clit in small circles. The kisses became more yearning with each moment. Gabby edged herself towards her climax and Mary relished the feeling of slight dominance that she exerted over Gabby.

Although she would never admit it Mary had missed Gabby. She had been scared that she had lost her best friend. Actually it had been more than that. She had fretted over losing her girlfriend. Her mother had noticed her sullen mood and had tried to understand what was happening and to comfort her. In her typical style Mary had initially rejected her mother's kindness. But Emily had picked-up from Gabby at work during the week that there was some kind of rift between her and Mary. So she had cornered Mary on Thursday evening when Damian had been out.

Reluctantly Mary gave up the story of the party and how she and Gabby had fought. She gave little by way of explanation of the cause of the fight but Emily knew her daughter well enough to suspect that jealousy and temper had got the better of Mary. She encouraged her to contact Gabby and make-up. Mary was stubborn but had revealed that Molly had arranged a meeting on Saturday. Emily would broke no resistance and cajoled, pressured and finally ordered Mary out of the house on Saturday to go and meet Gabby.

Mary was happy to now be holding her dear girlfriend's face and kissing her. She relished their intimacy. She wanted to reclaim Gabby. To reaffirm their love. She savoured Gabby's mouth. Lapping deeply with her tongue then sucking Gabby's tongue into her mouth. She could feel Gabby's orgasm approaching. The faster breathing, the stronger rhythm of her rubbing, the heat of her skin and the determined frown on her gorgeous, freckled face.

"Oh Babe," Mary gasped.

"Mmm mm mmm," was the only reply Gabby could offer. She felt electrified. Her body was hot and flushed. The tension and anxiety of the week was giving way to intense pleasure. She was overwhelmed to be back with her beautiful Mary. Suddenly the damn broke and she felt her insides erupt. "Awwwwffff."

Mary covered Gabby's mouth with hers and they moaned and rocked together as Gabby shuddered through each wave of the pent-up climax.

After a moment Mary moved down to lie beside Gabby. She felt warm and affectionate and wriggled close to Gabby's soft, hot body. Her face nestled in the crook of Gabby's neck where she lightly kissed her skin, tasting the light saltiness of her perspiration. There was a long silence. Then Mary whispered in her ear, "Will you kiss my fanny please?" It was almost coy, softly pleading for the tender pleasure.

Smiling Gabby slowly sat up and shrugged off the dressing gown. At the same time Mary wriggled out of her track bottoms and panties and pulled off her t-shirt. It was now twilight and Gabby surveyed Mary's softly glowing body in the silvery light. She leant in and kissed her for a long passionate moment before trailing down her body. She paused to kiss and lick her navel then ducked lower, her chin grazing over Mary's pubes as she parted her legs. Her chin continued its path across Mary's vulva until her mouth pursed around her clit. Gabby worked her lips and tongue over Mary's labia and clit. She wanted to devour Mary and prised her labia open slightly with the fingers of each hand to savour the warm secretions.

Mary moaned softly and writhed her hips in time to Gabby's attentions. Despite having orgasmed earlier she knew she was going to cum hard. The passion she felt for Gabby was driving her irresistibly to a powerful climax. She rocked her hips faster. Pushing her body up to meet Gabby, willing her mouth to press deeper and harder against her pussy. She strained for her prize, she wanted to submit to her girlfriend's mouth and finally accept their union fully.

Mary's mouth opened wide in a soundless cry of ecstasy as her insides discharged the mighty blast of the first wave of her orgasm. The release was quite unlike anything she had felt before. She wanted to cry out but the breath had left her body so she gasped for air as she rocked and shook with each subsequent crescendo of pleasure. Gabby's mouth remained on her pussy and drew her labia and clit into a tight sucking grip which only served to extend the duration of the unrelenting orgasm. Mary's hands flew to Gabby's head and she pushed her back in desperation for an end to this rapturous onslaught. At last she managed to govern her breath and her senses and pulled Gabby up to kiss her lips that were wet from her own pussy. Their mouths opened and their tongues fenced as they shared the product of Gabby's efforts. They consumed one another greedily; each fervent with desire for the other.