My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 08

Story Info
Will Gabby and Mary resolve their differences...?
7.4k words
4.76
6.4k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

The morning after...

Minutes later Gabby crawled out of the tent and headed off in search of Mary. It felt perfect that she had lost her virginity too, the same night as Mary. She wanted to confess to Mary. She felt she understood Mary's behaviour a little better now that she had been with Kieran. However, she also knew in her heart that it was probably the one and only time a boy would be inside her. She knew now it was only girls that could really turn her on. If anything this night had reinforced her love for Mary. She was excited to see her gorgeous girlfriend and to embrace her and tell her everything. How she was now more certain than ever of her love for her.

She felt she understood now that Mary had just been excited at maybe getting with Finn. Afterall they had talked about 'going all the way' with boys, and it had been part of their summer plan. Even though the experience with Kieran had been confusing, it had reaffirmed her exclusive desire for girls, she understood that Mary had to have the chance to discover herself too. She was sure that Mary would be excited to share the night's events with her. Confident that they would have a giggle at the ridiculous boys when next they made love.

It took nearly half an hour for Gabby to find Mary. At last she saw her sitting by the side of the main tent, her back to the canvas and her knees drawn up to her chin.

As she approached she called softly, "Mary," even a whisper seemed loud in the stillness of the dawn. But Mary only reacted by dropping her head so that her forehead was on her knees, hiding her face.

Gabby ran to her and slid down the tent wall to crouch beside her, reaching a comforting arm across her shoulders, "What's the matter Babygirl?"

"Stop it, leave me alone," Mary's voice was muffled against her legs.

"No, I won't leave you alone, I love you." Gabby leaned in to kiss Mary's ear. "Come back to the tent with me for a cuddle."

"No I want to go home."

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I hate him."

"Come on Babygirl," Gabby took Mary's hand and hauled her to her feet. They stumbled slightly as Mary gained her balance. They embraced for a moment and as Gabby wrapped her arms around her shoulders to steady her she could feel Mary shivering slightly. For the moment Mary relished the comforting embrace of her gorgeous friend and willingly walked with her to their tent.

Once zipped inside they wrapped themselves in their sleeping bags and cuddled together. They were both fully dressed as a defence against the morning chill. They talked quietly and Mary shyly confessed that nothing had happened with Finn. They had danced and even kissed a bit on the dance area but then he seemed to lose interest when they were back among his friends. She described how he was charming but clearly not interested. She began to sob a little as she related how Pete was also sniffing round her but she described how she had dismissed him with a sharp rebuke.

"He's a fucking weasel. I hate him," she hissed to Gabby.

Gabby listened and comforted her. She felt only pity and affection for her girlfriend. She embraced her and kissed her softly on the head. Mary just seemed to melt into her embrace.

They may have dozed for a while but then seemed to rouse simultaneously. It was a little lighter outside and the tent started to glow warmly. Mary rummaged around and found a bottle of water and drank a long drink before offering it to Gabby who likewise took a long draw from the bottle. Mary lay back down beside her and as they cuddled again she asked, "So what did you get up to? I bet you shagged Molly, you big fuckin' lezzer." Her tone was jovial but betrayed an edge of curiosity, maybe even jealousy. Gabby couldn't quite make it out but decided in her turn to confess.

Gabby related her experience with Kieran expecting Mary to be understanding and supportive. But she was horrified to discover her reaction was anything but. She was at once sullen, bitter, angry and then horribly abusive.

"You fucked him?" Mary accused.

"No Babe, not really. I mean we sort of did but I couldn't go through with it. Not really."

"I thought you were a fucking lezbo, not a fucking slut."

"Stop it babe, you were getting with Finn. What's the difference?"

"I'm not a fucking lesbian, that's the difference. You're supposed to be my friend. I was supposed to get it tonight, not you. Why didn't you just fucking lezz-up Molly?"

Babe, you're being mean and stupid, stop it."

"I'll stop, I'm going home..." with that Mary furiously kicked herself out of the sleeping bag and scrambled to pull on her shoes as she fought with the zip of the tent.

Gabby tried to reason with her but it was no good and in a moment she was gone, leaving the tent flap open. Gabby heard her voice as she called her mother to demand she pick her up. She could hear the haughty argument as her voice drifted away. Gabby considered following her but she knew that once Mary got herself worked into this kind of temper there was no reasoning with her. She decided to leave it for now. She was sure that Mary would calm down later.

She waited for Mary to get out of sight before emerging from the tent. She made her way around the site and towards the farmhouse. She didn't really know what to do but instinctively headed to Molly. She texted a message to Molly which was answered almost at once and Molly told her to come to the back door of the farmhouse where she was waiting for her. It was still early and the house was silent as Molly hushed Gabby and guided her to her bedroom.

They sat on the bed and for the next hour Gabby told Molly everything that had happened with Kieran and with Mary. Molly confirmed that she knew that Finn had not got with Mary. That he had been back with his friends after they had danced for a while. Finn had told Molly that Mary was 'sweet but too young'.

"Had Mary really planned to have sex with him?" Molly wanted the full picture.

"Yes she had said it was her chance. She told me to get with you."

"She's mean." Molly seemed to roll the thought around in her head for a moment before adding with a grin, "Maybe you should have got with me then she wouldn't have been mad with you."

"She is just jealous."

"Of Kieran?"

"No. Of me. She thinks she is the sexy and experienced one and she is mad that I have gone further than her now."

"You have been all the way with a boy now. You did it."

"No, not really. I mean sort of but I didn't really let him do it. You know, not really." Gabby was then lost in thought.

"You OK?" Molly asked after a moment.

"Yeah, just really tired."

"Come on," Molly pulled Gabby to lie down. "I could sleep too."

Gabby kicked off her jeans but kept on her socks then shrugged off her blouse. She curled under the duvet with Molly who wore just her PJ shorts and a huge baggy t-shirt. They snuggled together in a spoon and settled down to sleep. Both were very tired and so in just a moment were in a deep sleep.

Gabby didn't know how long she had been out but when she woke she was in bed alone. She sat up and looked around for her phone. She grabbed it and messaged Mary. There was no immediate answer but she just assumed Mary would be sleeping too. Just then Molly emerged from the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"Morning sleepy head," she said in a burbling voice due to a mouth full of minty froth.

"Morning," Gabby yawned. "Have you got another brush; my mouth feels horrible."

"Sorry, but you can use mine," Molly offered.

"Eew that's disgusting," Gabby joked. Then rolled out of bed and reached for the brush, "Give it here."

"Hang on I haven't finished with it."

Gabby followed her into the bathroom and waited while she rinsed her mouth and the brush and handed it to her. Molly watched as she coated the brush with fresh toothpaste and began to wash her teeth. Molly was definitely attracted to the gorgeous redhead and her eyes drank in the sight of her dishevelled crescendo of hair and curvy body still clad in just her bra and panties. She noted the faint freckles on her upper arm as it flexed with the brushing movement.

Gabby noticed her close regard and asked grinning, "What?"

Molly decided that she had nothing to lose, "I sort of love you," she spoke quietly but held Gabby's gaze.

"Shit don't you start."

"You are gorgeous. I'd love to be your girlfriend," Molly tried to explain more vociferously.

"Christ Mol, weren't you listening. Last night was a disaster. I have no idea what's going to happen with Mary. I'm not even sure I can face Kieran again, and now you are telling me you love me."

Molly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Gabby's shoulder, her lips lightly brushed the satiny soft freckle-dashed skin. "I can't help it. You just make me feel that way."

"Jesus Mol. I think I really screwed up last night. I think Kieran will hate me, probably tell everyone what I did, and Mary might even hate me too. Please just don't make it more complicated," she paused to check Molly's reaction and added, "OK?" tears welled in her eyes as she waited for the response.

Molly smiled and backed off. She was a little sad but understood that things were complicated for Gabby. She decided she would be patient. Gabby was worth waiting for, no matter how long it took.

Ten minutes later Gabby was dressed and outside again. She called her older brother to come for her and he had laughed at her on the journey home, telling her that their mother had just found out about the mad party. After the letter from Sister Clara, Gabby had lied and said she was just at Mary's, she hadn't mentioned the party. The welcome home was bad tempered and Gabby was told she was grounded for a month.

"Don't be ridiculous Mother," Gabby was brazen and stood up to her parents when they had confronted her in the kitchen. "I have work experience next week." Gabby knew her mother's hot temper would pass and so dashed off to her bedroom slamming the door for effect and to register her defiance. Gabby and her mother shared the trait of blazing independence.

In the kitchen Mr Dwyer raised his eyes and regarded his wife as if to say, 'Well, what now?'

"Go and speak to her," Mrs Dwyer had commanded.

"No thank you, she is your department. I deal with the boys if you remember."

"Really? You do, do you?" she asked with heavy sarcasm. "I think you just keep you head down and hope for the best. She is a bad-tempered madam and she needs discipline. You just act like she is a little angel."

"Sure you are both angels to me, Meg," he hugged his wife into a huge engulfing bear hug. "My wee firecracker." He kissed the crown of her heavy mane of red hair. It was true that Trevor Dwyer did think of his gorgeous daughter as the embodiment of his beautiful fiery wife.

"My mother told me you would be a useless dolt Trevor Dwyer. She wanted me to marry Colum Craig you know."

"You have mentioned that at least once a month since we were married all these years. But sure he is just a wee scallion of a man. You'd have done him harm," Trevor chuckled.

"It's true, you are the man for me right-enough," she returned the hug with an affectionate kiss on the chin that she had to take to her tiptoes to plant. "Now away out of my kitchen or this family will have no lunch today."

Gabby made no appearance for lunch, claiming that she had no appetite. She remained in her room texting Mary repeatedly but getting no response. She could see that Mary was reading the texts so she tried to call her. It went straight to message. Obviously Mary was intent on ignoring her.

A mother knows

Around 3:30 pm Gabby's mother knocked on her door and entered without waiting for a reply.

"Leave me be mother!" Gabby rebuked her mother bitterly.

"Now that will be enough cheek, Gabrielle Dwyer. You were in the wrong not to tell me about that party. Especially after your behaviour in Cork. But clearly something has upset you Missy and I'm your mother so talk to me."

Gabby tried to complain further but was silenced by her mother's repeated demands to know what was hurting her so.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Oh would I not young lady. Sure wasn't I a tearaway once and gave my own poor mother more than a few headaches. Now talk to me, what happened. Was it a boy?"

Slowly and hesitantly Gabby started to explain the encounter with Kieran. Of course she omitted many of the most personal details. Only admitting that she was a little drunk and allowed things to go too far.

An alarmed Meg Dwyer interjected with concern, "Did you use protection love?"

"Mum please, Jesus!"

"Never mind 'mum please', what have I told you over and over?"

"Mum, it wasn't like that. He didn't..." She fumbled for the words, "Inside me," the words almost whispered.

"But you have to be careful, love, protect yourself always. Did he ejaculate?"

The question surprised Gabby. Her mum was normally so old fashioned, without pausing to think she said, "Yes."

"Jesus Gabby..."

"No. Mum. He didn't," Gabby was confusing the story for her mother.

Meg looked her in the eyes and took her hands, "Love, this is so important," her voice was firm, calm and soothing, "Did he or didn't he ejaculate in or on your vagina?"

"No mum, he didn't. He did... you know," she couldn't meet her mother's eyes, "But I did it with my hand." There she'd said it. It was out. Her mortification was complete. Her mother would be angry and tell her dad, then her brothers would know and her life would be ruined.

But her mother was consoling, "That's my good girl. I'm proud of you."

Uncertainly Gabby asked, "You're not mad." There were tears in her eyes that spilled onto her cheek.

Wiping the tear from her daughter's ruddy cheek meg smiled and said, "Of course not. You took charge and protected yourself. But I am going to get you some condoms to keep yourself safe in future.

Gabby was tearful but managed to say, "Thank you, I thought you'd be ragin'."

"No dear, you have to have your fun. Just be careful OK? There is enough ragin' ejits in this house. You and I will keep this little secret. But please trust me, talk to me in future."

"I will, mum," she wiped her eyes, "I can't believe you are being so cool about this when you blew your top over Cork."

Her mum just grinned and said, "That's because you brought Sister Clara into it. That woman does my head. Besides, it's not like I didn't give a few helping hands in my day," She giggled and Gabby rolled back on the bed holding her mouth to stifle a laugh. "Now don't you go saying anything to your father, he thinks I was pure as the driven snow when we started dating. That's another secret between us, OK?"

Gabby was so relieved to have had this talk with her mum she sat back up and hugged her, "Thanks mum, I won't say a word," she made a zip and lock sign at her lips.

"That's my girl. So who was the boy?"

Gabby hadn't expected this but the flood gates were open and she admitted it was Kieran.

"That nice boy you see at the dance sometimes?"

"Oh god mother, it's like you are from the middle ages the things you say."

Well you know what I mean. He's a nice lad. I know his mother. I could have a word."

"Jesus mother..."

"Calm-down, I'm joking," she grinned again.

Then turning serious again she added, "But there is more isn't there? Did you have a fight with Mary? Was it over this boy?"

Gabby though for a moment but decided to trust her mother, "Yes, well not exactly."

"I thought so when you came home on your own. She is a selfish wee madam that Mary Quinn. She always has been. Was she jealous?"

"Yes."

"But I bet she doesn't even like that boy for herself. Just jealous that he likes you."

"I suppose." Gabby didn't know how to explain the truth to her mother.

But Meg could see there was more. Thoughtfully she continued, "You know you two have been friends for a long time. Like two little peas in a pod. You are as close as any two girls could be. You have shared so much. But it is bound to get more complicated as you get older." Meg hesitated before offering the next comment, "Do you think it's possible she likes you more than you can imagine?" Before allowing Gabby to answer she tried to explain, "You girls think the modern world is all new and different. But things weren't so different in my day." She lifted Gabby's chin to meet her eyes and continued, "You know I had a huge crush on an older girl at my school. Of course I never told anyone or did anything about it. It passed and I never really thought about it again. Maybe Mary has a crush on you."

Gabby's head spun, was this really her fuddy duddy mum talking? "Mum no, you don't understand."

"It's possible sweetheart."

"No! You don't get it." It had to come out. She had to say it. Her head hurt and the emotions caught in her throat. She felt a hot flush but she had to say it out loud. "You just don't get it"

"What don't I get dear?"

Gabby hugged her mum and blurted out her truth, "It's me. I'm the one. I love Mary. I wanted her. I persuaded her to have me. To be my girlfriend. Now I have hurt her and lost her. She hates me." Gabby was sobbing and shaking in her mother's arms.

"Oh baby. Thank you. Thank you for telling me. For trusting me. It's all OK. I can help you. I am sure you can fix it. Just give her time. You'll see. It is clear how much you love one another."

For the remainder of that evening Meg brought Gabby tea and snacks and encouraged her to have a bath and get a good night's sleep. She relayed the message that Emily Quinn had said she would pick her up at 07:30 the following morning for work.

Crisis week

Mary's bad temper showed no sign of abating. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday all passed without acknowledgment of any of Gabby's messages. Gabby had thought of calling at the house but was too sacred that Mary would refuse to see her. That would require explanations to the Quinn's that she didn't know how to provide. Despite the silence from Mary, Mrs Quinn had been friendly and professional all week and despite her dark mood, Gabby was actually enjoying the work experience.

On Wednesday evening, Gabby went to see Molly. Part of this was that she felt drawn to Molly. But partly it was because she needed to see somebody who would understand. Her mother was supportive of course, but Mary's behaviour was hurting her and Molly would understand more than anyone.

Molly had suggested they meet in town, but Gabby asked if they could just meet at Molly's as she needed to talk and didn't want to be around crowds. Molly agreed and welcomed Gabby when her brother dropped her off at her house.

The evening passed in heavy conversation as Gabby related her attempts to contact Mary, and Mary's refusal to respond. Gabby described how she was hurt and confused and even angry at Mary. Molly was supportive throughout. Gabby was tearful at times. They hugged and Molly consoled her.

Eventually Gabby realised that she was being a bore and offered a sniffly apology, "I'm sorry to go on and on Mol, but you are the only one who really understands."

"It's OK Gabs, I understand. I want to be here for you, you know that." To make a change of mood Molly offered to make them some food. She quicky cooked up a tasty pasta dish which they enjoyed in the kitchen and chatted for a bit to Finn. Within an hour they were back in Molly's room.

They shared headphones and lay close together on the bed listening to various tunes.

"Sorry about earlier Mol," Gabby offered her excuses again.

Molly rolled over to place her arm across Gabby's body to hug her. Her head was nestled on Gabby's shoulder. Looking up she said, "It's OK. I'm glad you are here." Leaning in she kissed Gabby's neck.

"Thanks Mol," Gabby rolled over to face her and kissed her forehead, "You're a good friend."

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers