My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last they settled down and lay in an entwined, naked embrace. "That was that so good?" Mary's voice was hushed and breathy.

Gabby turned her head to kiss Mary's lips again but softly this time, "I'm glad, " her voice was a whisper too. Then with more emphasis, "I love you."

Mary returned the kiss with equal softness, "I do love you too, y'know. I just..." she trailed off.

"What?" Gabby quizzed; her face suddenly anxious.

"I was hurt, y'know. Angry. I don't know, I was just... jealous I suppose."

"I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean for any of it to happen." Gabby tried to explain, "I was drunk and I thought you'd abandoned me."

Mary kissed Gabby's lips repeatedly, allowing her tongue to probe just as far as her lips. It was as if she was trying to make a decision, then at last, "So was it good, with Kieran?"

Gabby's reply was urgent, "No! I mean, you know I like him. It was nice. I'm sort of glad it was him and now I know, and I know I prefer girls."

"Girls? Any girl? Like Molly."

"Stop it. You know I love you. I want you. Just you." Gabby paused and almost pleaded, "Please can it be just us now."

Mary kissed the tip of Gabby's nose and whispered, "Yes, just us."

The end.