My bhabhi

Story Info
Story of a fucking bhabhi.
1.1k words
3.27
51.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bhabhi

Hi, my name is Shashi, and I am from Surat. I want to narrate you with a genuine story that occurred 3 months ago. I am 24 yrs unmarried staying with my parents, elder brother, and my bhabhi. My elder brother 33 years old had married a 28 yrs old girl from Ahmadabad 1 yrs back. My elder brother is working as a Marketing Manager and has to travel a lot in the Gujarat state.

My Bhabhi is a housewife, and I am working in a Pvt firm as a coordinator. My parents are above 65 years of age. My bhabhi is exquisite and has a sexy and attractive figure.

Three months ago, my brother had gone for a 20 day trip for the official purpose. Then one day our maidservant didn't come, so my bhabhi had to do sweeping and swapping. While doing that she had lifted her saree and petticoat just above her thighs, so she could comfortably work. Also, her stole was crossed in such a way that I could get a view of her boobs. She had worn a transparent blouse, and her bra was visible. When I saw her hot thighs, I got so excited that I went into the bathroom and masturbated. After that, I was always in a chance to get a glimpse of her thundering thighs.

One night my parents, I and my bhabhi, we all slept on the terrace, as it was feeling boiling in the room. At about 1 am when everybody was in deep sleep, I awaken. I saw that my bhabhi's nighty had got lifted till her knees only. My mind started beating faster to look at her in underwear. I slowly and courageously with my fingers lifted my bhabhi's nighty along with her petticoat up to her thighs. She didn't wake up. My heart was beating faster and faster to see that my parents are also in deep sleep.

Then slowly I lifted the nighty up and I got an unrestricted view of her white panty. My penis was rock tight to catch my bhabhi in underwear. I slowly started kissing her on thighs and on her underwear which she had worn. Then gently I placed my hand on her boobs and started pressing gently.

By this time, she kept a hand on my hand; I was afraid that now god knows what will happen. Will she slap me? But to my surprise, she did not move her hand. This gave me more courage, and I slowly turned her towards me. I inserted my right hand in her nighty up to her underwear and began rubbing her hips. Our legs had got tightly crossed with each other, breathing increased, heartbeats increased.

I unhooked her nighty from above, and also the bra. I fully exposed her boobs were full to me. We were also taking care to see that my parents are not awake; they were in deep sleep. I took her nipples in my mouth and started sucking one after another. I smooched her for several minutes and also on her neck and boobs, slowly I moved down and started kissing on her thighs vigorously, there was no difference in kissing and biting.

Then, I slowly removed her underwear completely, with her nighty still lifted. I lied on her, unzipped my pajama, and removed by the penis, and I was ready for intercourse. But she stopped me, whispering in my hearing that my parents could be awake and catch us red-handed, so it is better not to do intercourse.

So then, I turned her and made her lie on her stomach, with myself on her from behind. I rubbed my penis vigorously on her bums for 5-7 minutes and threw my sperms on her underwear. We both slept quietly after that.

After this incident, I was desperate to have intercourse with her. Luckily, I got a chance in the same week. My parents had gone to a Satsang in the evening... I came from my office at 5.30 pm and delighted to see my bhabhi alone in the house. She had worn light blue color saree and was looking very sexy. Since I came from the office, I went into the bathroom and had a wash, and came out in the drawing-room bhabhi brought tea for me, but while giving tea, her stole fell and slide down and her blouse was exposed. I just couldn't control myself, I kept the cup aside and quickly grabbed her with both my hands and started smooching her and kissing her on her neck and face and her boobs.

She started saying, "Please leave! Please leave me! I don't want this." I said that "that day on the terrace you were willing and you cooperated with me, now what happened." She said, "Just forget that incidence, now I don't want it's a sin, and I am married. But now I couldn't control it."

I lifted her and took her into the bedroom and just throw her on the bed, and I completely lied on top. She tried to push me behind, but I held her hands and started kissing her badly on her face, lips, and neck. She attempted very hard to free herself, but all in vain.

I quickly and suddenly lifted her saree along with her Ghaghra above her panty and started rubbing my penis. She started slapping me, but stalely I unhooked her blouse and bra. She said please Shashi dodoes to this, please, please; I said "just one time, please only once I want to fuck you, then I will never disturb you but let me fuck you today, please." She again started pushing me, but when I started sucking her nipples continuously, she lost her control. I had time to remove my clothes and became naked.

Then pulled all her clothes one by one, slept on her, I whispered in her ear, don't worry bhabhi nothing will happen, I will never touch you henceforth.

Then slowly I inserted my penis in her vagina. She closed her eyes; I started giving a stroke harder and harder for about 7 minutes. After about 7 minutes of intercourse, when I was just about to ejaculate, I removed my penis from her vagina. I thrilled my bhabhi to see that I didn't ejaculate inside her vagina.

Now she was safe, not becoming pregnant. Three months have passed, everything is going very normal, and we are behaving as if nothing has happened.

But every day and night whenever we got the chance we did it, she was happy with me and my family now.

*

If you liked my story, please rate 5star.