My Big Brother's Best Bud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I think we both sensed that our time together was drawing to an end. What had drawn us together were the memories and shared closeness we had felt for my brother Michael and the love and comfort we offered each other during the difficult times we had each gone through. Over time, Tim no longer saw me as just Michael's little sister but as an intelligent, loyal, committed woman who was empathetic to his needs emotionally, psychologically, physically, and sexually.

With his last check-up, Tim's care team had unanimously agreed that he had made an exceptional improvement and that his recovery, for the most part, was complete. Of course, he needed to maintain a regime of exercise, diet, and the limited but essential medications they had prescribed. Still, other than that, his life could pretty much resume as it was before his accident.

*****

I remember the last time we were together. We'd been arguing off and on for most of the day. I told Tim I had received a job offer from an older gentleman who needed a private nurse following a prolonged hospital stay. Tim was not happy with my decision to leave.

That night, perhaps feeling a bit remorseful at how he had acted and for what he said to me, Tim came into my room. Unbuttoning my blouse, he hungrily sucked my left tit and roughly grabbed my right tit before moving his mouth to suck on my right nipple nosily. I could feel myself break into a cold sweat when I sensed an urgent need building within me. I waited for release as Tim slowly worked his way with his mouth and tongue, leaving a sticky saliva trail as he approached my tight, wet, welcoming pussy leaving me breathless and lightheaded.

"Oh my God, Tim," I muttered as Tim hungrily buried his nose, mouth, and tongue between my legs. I could feel the warm wetness spreading between my legs as my need to cum grew stronger and more urgent as it slowly but surely engulfed the rest of my body.

I arched my back as I rode through the hot wave of sensations that washed over me. Tim's tongue found the hard nub of my clit, making me jerk as he flicked the tip of his tongue over the tender nub repeatedly. His tongue lashed at my aroused clit until he captured the whole nub between his lips and squeezed it hard, prompting an intense orgasm.

My eyes widened when I saw the immense organ that unleashed itself from Tim's pants. It stood fully erect, throbbing slowly, capped with a large, clear bead of pre-cum. Tim fed his huge organ, inch by inch, into me, and I moaned as my pussy stretched to accommodate his member.

After what seemed like a long time, Tim grunted with pleasure when he saw that his cock had entirely disappeared between my legs. With a sense of male satisfaction, he adjusted himself comfortably inside me and appreciated the warm, wet, tight embrace offered by my cunt before giving himself over to thoroughly fucking me for the first time.

With his huge penis still firmly embedded inside me, he lay motionless for several seconds before he partially withdrew and then suddenly rammed the beast in entirely to the hilt and again began pounding me.

Tim reached down and put his index finger directly on the head of my distended clit, pinching the small sensitive organ between his fingers. At that moment, I felt a familiar warmth building between my legs and knew another orgasm was imminent. It felt like a wave of pleasure engulfed me, and I closed my eyes and gave in to the intense sensation as the shockwave flooded through me. It felt as if flashes of electricity went through me, and as I spasmed in orgasm, my pussy contracted around Tim's cock. He didn't stop thrusting but grunted with sheer pleasure as he felt my pussy walls tighten around his penis.

"Oh fuck, Tim," I called out as my pussy continued to quiver even as Tim shot his load deep into my pussy, and then reignited when I felt the strong jets of his cum forcefully spraying into me.

Finally drained, Tim slumped on top of me, exhausted, and after what seemed like only a short while, we both slipped into sleep.

*****

The sun was up, filling the room with light and warmth. I watched Tim's handsome face as he slept before reaching over and gently shaking him awake. Tim reluctantly opened his eyes and smiled affectionately at me. Leaning toward him, I kissed him lightly on his mouth.

"Good Morning. Remember, I need to be at the airport by one o'clock," I murmured against his ear.

Tim, pulled me closer to him, "You don't have to leave, Mandi."

"Yes, it's time for me to leave, time for us both to get on with our lives," I replied.

"But before I start getting ready . . . let me take care of that for you," I said, pointing toward a very aggressive morning erection. With a sigh of resignation, Tim rolled onto his back and pleasantly moaned when I lowered myself down his body and began to give his cock a morning milking with my mouth. I snuggled my face into the warm comfort between his legs and contentedly moaned as he fed me . . . for the last time.

12