My Big Cock Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Spit roasted by the brothers.
2.3k words
4.5
21k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajstar
ajstar
62 Followers

Note: all characters are 18 years old or above...

"Wake up, wake up, little slut!"

Someone was slapping my face. I opened my eyes. Alex and Diego were on the top of me, holding my hands and slapping me with their big, hard cocks. Alex pushed his giant monster into my throat and started to face-fuck me, while Diego was still rubbing his cock on my face.

"Are you ready to get your ass destroyed again?" Diego asked me with a grin.

I tried to protest, but I couldn't say anything as Alex's cock was buried deep into my throat.

"You see that fag?" he asked Diego. "He looks scared. You see the panic in his eyes?"

"You were way braver last night, bitch," Diego was laughing.

"Okay, slut, now listen to me," Alex was slamming his big cock into the back of my throat. "You started all this. You wanted it. I understand that your ass hurts, but we own you, so you still must satisfy us. Now keep sucking on that black cock!"

It was true, my ass really hurt from last night. I tried to relax and to get Alex's cock down my throat as much as I could. He soon pulled it out and Diego took his place. He was way more aggressive than Alex. He was abusing my throat with his long cock. I couldn't breathe from the excitement. They continued to take turns on my hungry mouth for like an hour. When they finally unloaded their cum into my mouth, I tried to swallow every drop of it.

When they finished with me, they released me and I started to jerk off. After a few strokes, my cum was all over my body.

"That was insane," Diego was trying to take a breath next to me.

"I can't wait to fuck that tight ass again," Alex said.

"Trust me, I want to feel your cocks inside me too," I said, as I took some of my own cum from my chest and licked my fingers, "but my ass needs some time to regenerate."

We all laughed.

"Until then I will suck your cocks whenever you want," I continued to lick the cum from my fingers.

"You love the taste of cum, right?" Alex asked me with a grin.

"Mhm..."

"Well then," Diego got up from the bed and ordered, "get on your knees and suck that cock again."

Alex stood up next to him. They were hard again. I didn't wait for another invitation. I got on my knees and took both cocks in my hungry mouth.

They fed me with their seed one more time before we left Alex's house. We agreed that it is too risky to meet in his house again, as his brother was coming home today, and his parents were coming back from their vacation after the end of the weekend. Diego's grandmother was always at home, so our only option was my house. But only on weekdays, when my father was at work. This meant that I had two days to recover from last night, so on Monday morning I'll be able to take their cock back into my ass.

After we left Alex's house we went to play some basketball with the others. As I was exhausted, I preferred not to play and just watch the game.

Then Vinnie came to me, "Can I talk with you?"

"Yes."

"In private," he insisted. I followed him.

"Are you okay," he asked me. He looked worried.

"Yes," I answered, "totally fine."

"But... did they... you know... Did they..." Oh, God, he was so cute, worrying about me!

"Yes, we fucked the hell of him," we heard Alex's voice. He and Diego were behind us.

"This slut is crazy about our cocks, man," Diego said.

"Don't call him that," Vinnie yelled.

"I like it," I said.

"What?" he couldn't believe.

"I like to be called a slut. It turns me on," I laughed. "And I'm really crazy about their cocks."

"I don't want to hear that," Vinnie was disgusted.

"Why? We're just having fun."

"You're sick," Vinnie said. "All of you."

And he left us.

This made me angry. I was really enjoying this new side of me. And I didn't want to stop. Not yet. I just had found two horny fuckers and I was excited of what else would come next. I knew that Alex and Diego were just using me, but I was using them too. That was our deal.

When I got back home my dad was already there, preparing dinner.

"I'm not hungry, dad."

"Is everything okay with you?"

He was the second person today to ask me that question. Vinnie knew what happened last night. Thankfully, my dad didn't. I thought that I could never come out to him. He was real macho. He worked in the police station. He would never accept that I was gay.

"I'm fine. I'm just exhausted." That was true. My body needed some rest. "I'm going to bed."

I took a long, hot shower. Then I got back to my room. I was ready to sleep when I received a message from Alex, "You want to suck my cock before bed?"

"Are you serious?" I replied. "What about your brother?"

"He's already asleep. And my cock is waiting for you."

I was hard again, so I replied, "On my way!"

I quickly put on my clothes and went downstairs.

"Are you going out?" My dad asked me.

"Something just happened. Not a big deal. I'll be back soon."

I lied. Alex's cock was a big, big deal.

I quickly left my house and took the bike. I was riding furiously. I was so horny, so hungry for his black cock.

I knocked on the door waiting for my sex god Alex to appear. However, the one who opened it was his brother Emilio.

"Hey, Andy," he said with a big smile. "Come on in."

I was confused. Did I wake him up? He was shirtless. I could see the bulge through his shorts. Was his cock as big as Alex's? This view was distracting me. I had to stop thinking about Emilio. I had to figure out where and how I could give Alex a blowjob.

"Your brother must be waiting for me in his room. I need to talk with him about..."

"Alex's not here," Emilio said.

"He just texted me."

"I texted you from his computer," he said with a grin. "He is still out."

"I don't understand."

"Well," Emilio was touching his crotch through his shorts. "I came home early this morning. I saw everything."

"I... I can explain..."

"There's no need. You were sucking their cocks. You were taking their loads. They were humiliating you. But most importantly, you liked it."

"Please, Emilio, don't tell anyone," I begged him.

"I won't," he smirked. "But you have to do something for me."

He came closer to me, took my hand and put it on his crotch.

"Are you serious?"

"On your knees, faggot!"

I knelt down. He continued to rub his boner in front of my face.

"You better be good with that dirty mouth," he said with a grin. He pushed my head to his crotch and started rubbing his hard cock into my face through his shorts.

"You'll do whatever I say, and I will keep your secret. Now, take my cock out and start working on it."

I did as he said. I put my hand under his shorts and started to massage his cock.

"With your mouth, bitch!"

I pulled down his shorts. Emilio's cock jumped in front of my eyes. It was not as big as his brother's, but still looked tasty. I started licking the head.

"Take the whole damn cock now, bitch!"

I took his cock and started sucking it, while I was playing with his hairy balls.

"Oh, yeah, bitch," he moaned. "You're good... You're so fuckin good..."

I continued to suck his cock, taking it all the way down to my throat, as I did with his brother and Diego.

Then he took out his phone.

"Keep sucking,'' he ordered and he started filming.

"Hey, what the hell..."

He slapped me.

"Did I tell you to stop? Keep sucking on that cock." He pushed my head down to his cock and started pumping it deep into my throat, while he was still filming it.

"Yeah, you fuckin cocksucker! Take that big cock," he was moaning. "See that, bro? Your bitch is mine now!"

He was ruthless. My face was all wet, as I was gagging on his big sausage.

"You'll make me cum, bitch," he took out his cock and started stroking it in my face. "Look at the camera," he ordered, "and open your mouth!"

I obeyed. After a few more strokes, he started to cum. Load after load, his hot seed covered my face. He then put his cock back to my mouth and said, "He's such a nice slut! Now I'll try his pussy."

And he threw the phone on the couch.

"Turn around and take off your pants," he ordered again.

"No..."

He slapped me again.

"Do as I say! I already have proof of you taking my cock in your mouth. What would Officer Cabrera do if he sees his son on his knees, taking my loads?"

I took off my clothes and went on all four on the couch. Then he spit on my ass and put his finger in.

"You like that, bitch," he asked me, while he was fingering me.

"Yes," I started to moan.

"Do they fuck you?"

"Last night was my first time."

"Did they both fuck you?" He put second finger in my ass.

"Yes..."

"Good slut!" Now he was fucking me with his two fingers. "Your ass feels so good. How many loads did you take already?"

"Three..." I was moaning.

"You better be ready for mine now, cause I can't wait." He took out his fingers. I felt his cock, rubbing on my ass. He then pushed it all the way in.

"Easy!" I screamed.

He slapped my butt and continued to pump my hole without any mercy. The pain was soon gone and I was in heaven again. He grabbed my hair, pulled my head back, and started pumping me so hard that I was about to cum, without even touching my dick. I started to fuck myself on his cock too. It was so intense, he was slamming his cock into my ass so rough, we couldn't hear the door.

"What the hell!" It was Alex. He looked angry.

"Alex... I... I..." I was breathless.

"Hey, hermano," Emilio was roaring behind me. "You're just gonna stay there, or you'll join the party?"

Alex took his big cock out of his pants and put it into my mouth. He started thrusting it into my throat like a beast, while his brother was destroying my ass from behind.

"I'm gonna cum!" Emilio said and released his hot jizz into my ass.

"My turn, slut!" Alex said and lay down on the floor. "Sit on that black cock. Show me how much you love it."

Emilio's cum was still in my ass when I sat on Alex's monster cock. It entered so easily. I felt so full. I started to ride his cock like crazy, meanwhile Emilio stood in front of my face, with his cock in his hand, all covered with cum. I knew what he wanted so I took it in my mouth and started licking the cum. Alex was pounding my ass more aggressively than last night. His big meatballs were slamming my ass cheeks. He soon buried his throbbing giant cock deep into my ass and started to cum.

I stood up from him and took his cock into my mouth. He remained breathless on the floor, while Emilio was watching us from the couch.

"We can share that slut every time mom and dad are out," he said.

"We already have our deal. We will share him every day, while his father is at the police station, right bitch?"

"Mhm..." I moaned, while I was licking his hairy balls.

After I finished cleaning Alex's cock I asked them if I could take a shower. I didn't want to go home with their cum coming out of my ass.

I entered the bathroom. I stood up in front of the big mirror on the door. I could feel the cum leaking from my ass. I turned around. I wanted to see my hole, full of cum. I put my fingers into my ass and then licked the cum from my hand. It was amazing.

Someone opened the door behind me. It was Alex.

"You're a true cum addict," he said with a grin.

"Your jizz tastes amazing! I can't stop."

"I'll just take a quick piss and I'm leaving you."

"Piss in my mouth," I begged him and I knelt in front of him.

"What?"

"Come on, you already know that I'm a pervert. Piss on me," I opened my mouth.

Alex pointed his soft dick at me and started to piss directly in my throat. It was salty and warm. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but it was impossible. His piss was now all over my face and body. When he finished, he was already hard again.

"Turn around," he ordered.

I didn't hesitate. He eagerly put his cock back into my hole, lubed by his and his brother's cum. That he started to pump my ass like wild.

"You're an amazing slut, Andy. And you're all mine. I own your ass, I own your body and your mind. I'll fuck you whenever I want, as much as I want. You will take my cock in your ass and in your throat, you will take my cum and piss every single day..."

He turned my face and kissed me, while he was pumping me. This was our first kiss. I came immediately. He started to cum into my ass too. After he finished he released me from his hug.

I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "I'm all yours, papi."

To be continued...

ajstar
ajstar
62 Followers