All Comments on 'My Big Cock Journey Ch. 03'

by ajstar

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alex continues to prove he is a total asshole. This abuse is starting to change the nature of this story in a negative way, imo. Alex betrayed Andy’s trust for the third time - saying he was at home when he wasn’t, leading Andy straight to his dickish brother. Strangely, this dishonesty and betrayal doesn’t bother Andy which makes me see Andy as weak and more unlikeable. I hope this abusive dominance doesn’t take over the entire story…

broloverbroloveralmost 2 years ago

Great story! I can't wait for the next big cock. I think it's Vinnie's time 😍😋

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Exactly where it should be going. Young teen Alpha do not have limits learns yet. At some point, soon, very soon, an Alpha with significant maturity would enter the picture. Someone's father. Perhaps Andy's father who will control the boys and enter the discipline needed. This will provide the control needed over Alex, and the power needed back to the faggot bottom. In all situations the Alpha/faggot dynamic the faggot really has all of the power. There is the escape word or the power to stop it at any time. It is he that allows it to grow and continue as has been proven here. The statement "piss in my mouth" in the ending on the most recent chapter for example demonstrates his allowing the scenario to play further out. As it is now, the young Alphas' et al lack a leader as Alex is not the disciplined Alpha needed. That Alpha has yet to enter. Unless it is one of the three original Alpha friends who also has a college brother who comes home on Spring Break for three weeks, my money still falls on Alex's father Pete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous