All Comments on 'My Big Cock Lover'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent read! So refreshing not to read about some donkey dicked guy with a hugh titted woman. Five well deserved Stars.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Good story

The title you choose made me want to skip this one. But the previous comment made me give it a try and I am glad I did. Thanks.

lexluthrlexluthralmost 4 years ago
Another beauty

Second story of yours I read. Absolutely wonderful. I was intrigued by the title because I love reading big dick stories. You flipped the interracial stereotype on it’s head and I think it played out perfectly. Cucking, big dick fantasy, slight May/December theme, naughty wife, this had it all. And it was clear he loved her too and cared for her. The scene after Kenneth was arrested was a clear example. Great ending too. They separated peacefully and she got exactly what she wanted for a career, family, and a long-term friend. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story but too short

The excellence of this story really requires that it be a multi-chapter novella. It has all the elements for it: great plot, excellent character development, complex relationships, and tender/passionate love scenes. The story unfortunately wraps up in just a few paragraphs at the end, which is disappointing. Little explanation is given as to how and why the love between the main characters does not last, but this does not mean that this is not an excellent story as is. However, it could have been even better.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

It's as good a story as any others you wrote. In other words, 5 star +++.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

and controlled my five foot five two hundred and seventeen pound body""""" SHE was a short and fat woman. Too fat for my taste.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

At first I thought fishgetter was nuts, but then I realized I'd misread the sentence. I thought it said she was 5'2" 117 pounds. It actually says she's 5'5" 217 pounds. Those numbers don't match this description:

"... There's nothing comely about me, I'm a black woman of small stature, slender, very slender, small titties. A B cup most times, a C when I was pregnant. Hips that flow nicely with my shorter body and a cute pert ass. ..."

|

Either she's 5'5" and 217 pounds, or she's "...a black woman of small stature, slender, very slender...". Both can't be true. 5'5" 217lb is not slender, much less "very slender". It's not unmanageable, especially depending on distribution, but it's not at all slender. And if her breasts are as small as she indicates... distribution becomes an issue. Asses can only be so big, really.

|

I'm just going to keep my headcanon that it says she's 5'2" 117 pounds. That's still not "very slender" really, it's about a BMI of 21.4, but that's smack dab in the middle of the "healthy/normal" range, so it works.

That oddness aside, I didn't expect to like this story as much as I did, based on its title and description. I liked it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. I laughed at her going home with a tummy full of cum. In my late forties, as my marriage was going off the tracks, it was me arriving home with a pussy/ tummy full of cum. Or as the first black man to fuck me called it, jism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous