All Comments on 'My BIG Dick'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
as you insisted

I stopped laughing.

I'm serious.

I did stop.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
You poor man!

I don't think there are too many women who like to feel like they're having a baby when they're just having sex.

Well, as we all know "A big woman--big pussy; a little woman--all pussy!".

Tina proved that, eh?

Sure glad he found his lifemate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ho-hum

I'm really disappointed with myself for taking time out of doing absolutely nothing to finish reading this. I knew the whole story apon reading the first 5% of it. I might have gotten turned on a little bit had you made the cock out to be big enough choke a bitch via vaginal intercourse, but you just made it so ridiculously large that it's just stupid. Tone it down next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved this story

Great read. Your style and humor are excellent.

We never know what other peoples problems are unless we walk a mile in their mocasins. Don't know if this is fiction or science fiction, but is was a memorable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm?

Hmm? I wonder? Well, anyway....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sad part is

is that I know of someone that actually has his problem .Sometimes bigger is really not better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like that your english was better then most,

but this was soo exagerated that it wasnt funny or erotic. And whats up with showing the bouncer the dick on purpose? If you were really ashamed, youd hide it. Hate to be the troll, but this story is fake and gay...

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 14 years ago
Why Can't I BE Cursed Like That?

FUNNY! GOOD TALE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HUNG LIKE A HORSE

he should have women forming a queue to be fucked by him......cannot believe the first women could not get him in them.....most women lubricate and stretch enough to get a big horse cock inside them...then the only one who can is also the smallest......she just took it full length...any woman should be able to...a good bit of fun...

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Been there, done that, don't want no fucking t-shirt!

Flaccid I'm only a little above average. Erect enough to insert in a woman's vagina, that takes a little bit of eff0ort and preparation. Mostly foreplay and lots of oral sex would too get a woman relaxed enough to accept me. This was true even though my wife had two babies and after twenty years of married sex. We learned it was important to get her all the vaginal orgasms she wanted before mine or she was shit out of luck.

The big problem was when I reached the point of ejaculating and my own orgasm, my penis would swell substantially more in dimensions. If my partner had not already had her own orgasms, my cock would be so big as to prevent her vaginal muscles from clamping down. This would derail her orgasm and if she was not experienced would cause pain and possibly even vaginal tears.

Yep, it was so much fun being yelled at by a gynecological surgeon, in her waiting room. The women waiting were glaring at me and if I hadn't been closest to the exit, they probably would have given me a gang beat down with their purses.

This kinda limits the women I can fuck. No virgins or other amateurs need apply. Thinking about it, I guess it explains how miserable those early experiences of puberty and adolescence were for me and the girls I was trying to lose my virginity too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2703 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...