All Comments on 'My Big Sister Pt. 01'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not my usual cup of tea, but interesting and well-done.

5*

Tc

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWB3 months ago

She's a step sister, not a half sister.

Maxximus0040Maxximus00403 months ago

I liked it, got the makings of a good story. Looking forward to part 2

CcatoneCcatone3 months ago

I actually had a very long conversation with my wife about that evolved in weird way. It was a 11 year conversation. I doing work for a medical Clinic and the doctors personal residences. A few of their wife's were aggressive in a playful sexual way. One of the husband encouraged the flirting that it was harmless. I told him I wanted to discuss it on a professional basis. He recommended me to his older brother who was doing research that might give me some advice and answers. Over 6 months of several medical studies and measuring the testosterone, and or hormonal levels and exposure to different levels female hormones and tested before, during, and after levels. The findings surprised them. They concluded that I was very sensitive to the hormones to female ovulation ( mix of a couple hormones). I told the doctors that I could smell when they were ovulation and their periods, and I could also smell several different animals. I told them when I around those who were or large groups of women I get erection and I wore baggy pants and shirts that hung over my and usually went to bathroom and relieve myself, but usually drank a bit sipping. But I usually just left. Having two set of twin daughters and, their female cousins, her two sisters 3 mother in laws my wife babysitting all of them. I virtually lived and worked the barn or just stayed there to avoid the inevitable. Wife would come out and help me and herself . My high level of testosterone with few other women were very attracted to me, my demeanor and personality added to their attract. I'm physically fit average looks. Their analysis didn't give any way to deal with it. I was constantly wanting sex with wife and was finding ways be away from the female environment. My daughters and cousins were hugging me it was getting to the point it was becoming a continuous issue. My wife came up with a idea that I should have sex with her single sister, over few months she added one of the others. We raised show dogs and I trained them. Wife sent to one her close friend who was divorced more than a year. The first few times it was a (mercy fuck was what wife called. This may sound like an great thing, actually it was a real mental hardship and the physical loss of sleep, emotionally on the edge. What I learned from all of doctors was why I was experiencing was biological Iimbalance the physical cocktail chemistry of hormones and that over time will diminish. Well they were off some at 79 I still I quite sexual active and still can smell women hormonals state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...