My Big Sister's Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't stop thinking about you all day. About last night."

Jan gently rolled me off of her and stood up.

"Well, we can do more after I get off work. Until then, get some rest. I expect you to be ready to go when I get home."

She grabbed her clothes and left the room, obviously heading for the bathroom. I heard the shower running for a moment, then silence for a while. When Jan came back in, she stood in her doorway, fully dressed in her Hooters work uniform, with her hands on her hips.

"Come on, Justin, you need to go back to your room before Jackie gets home."

I slowly rolled off her bed and onto my feet.

"You're right. Besides, a nap sounds good right now."

I grabbed my boxers and pants and half-dragged them back to my room. I must have looked like a wreck, walking down the hall in only my work shirt, cock hanging limp as I dragged my pants behind me.

I collapsed on my bed, pulled my shirt off, and lay there, naked on my bed for a bit before Jan walked by in a hurry.

"Geezus dude, at least close your door."

She laughed softly as she closed my door.

I dozed in and out for a while until I built up the energy to fully climb under my sheets and pull them over me. Snuggled in my bed, I fell fast asleep, despite the early hour.

*

Knock knock knock

"Justin, you in there?"

Jackie was calling from outside my door.

"Yeah, what is it?"

My voice was raspy, obviously having just woken up.

"Mom said to tell you dinner's ready."

"I'll be down in a bit."

I heard her walk away, then got out of bed and dressed in simple day clothes, shorts and a t-shirt. I went downstairs where my parents and Jackie were sitting at the table, waiting.

"It's good of you to join us."

I ignored my Mom's condescending attitude.

"Sorry, I was asleep. I had a tough day at work."

Dad looked at me judgingly.

"You only work four hours a day. You don't know what real work is."

"Just because it's only a few hours a day doesn't mean it's not 'real' work."

"Can we please not fight today?"

Jackie looked as if she were about to cry.

"What's the matter honey?"

Mom placed a hand on Jackie's arm, very motherly.

"I just had a bad day at school today. I don't really want to talk about it, but all this fighting is giving me a headache."

My dad's expression instantly changed from superior annoyance to one of fatherly concern.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. You're right, we shouldn't be fighting at the dinner table."

Mom sneered at me.

"Justin, apologize to your sister."

"Sorry, Jackie."

"It's okay. Thank you all for understanding."

Suddenly I realized that not only had Jackie completely defused the tension, but she no longer looked like she was going to cry. In fact, she was smiling.

We sat there in silence for a minute or so. I realized that, apart from fighting, my parents and I rarely had anything to say to each other.

Jackie broke the silence.

"So, Justin, what caused your day to be so tough?"

I couldn't tell them the truth, that I'd spent all day thinking about fucking my older sister. So I decided to make something up.

"It was just unusually busy today. I had to help nearly a dozen customers find what they were looking for and run the register because one of our co-workers called out sick."

It wasn't a total lie, we did have a co-worker call out, and I did have to run the register, but we weren't any busier than normal.

"Sounds tough. I'm glad my job is relatively easy."

Jackie had a full-ride scholarship at a local university, and worked part-time at a local library.

"We're really proud of you, darling, for deciding to go to college and sticking with it"

My mom always had to point out that I had decided to not go to college and that Jan had dropped out.

"I'm actually enjoying college. I know it's not for everyone, but it's definitely for me."

Jackie hinted a smile at me. She seemed to be trying to get mom off my back, at least a little. Was she actually being... nice to me?

The rest of dinner was relatively civil. After I'd finished eating, I went back upstairs, took a shower and went to bed. It was tough getting to sleep, knowing I'd be fucking Jan in a few hours, but finally my mind shut off and the world went dark.

*

Buzz buzz

The sound of a text message woke me up.

Come here.

My cock instantly began to stiffen as I read the text from Jan. It was midnight, meaning she'd gotten home just under an hour ago.

I climbed out of bed and tiptoed to my big sister's bedroom. I doubted that Jackie was still awake, but I didn't want to take any chances. Jan's door was open when I approached it. Jan smiled when she saw me, and motioned for me to enter. She was sitting on her bed, wearing a light blue robe.

"Close the door."

I did as she asked.

"Lock it."

I did so.

As soon as I did, she stood up and took off the robe, revealing her wonderful, naked body.

"Wow."

I stared at her for a moment, enjoying the wonderful vision.

"You like my body?"

"I do, very much."

"Good. You're going to take care of it today. Strip."

Without hesitation I took my boxers off and removed my T-Shirt. Jan walked up to me, slowly, examining my body.

"I'm going to have to straighten you up, if you're going to be my sex toy. You keep your face shaved well enough, but your hair is always a mess, and we'll definitely have to do something about these pubes. But we'll worry about that later. Right now, I need you to service me."

She stood right in front of me and positioned my face right at her breasts.

"suck my tits."

I gently wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close, and took her left nipple into my mouth. I began sucking.

"Oh, oh, yes. That's good."

I pushed my hips against her as I sucked her breast, my cock rubbing on her thigh. She placed one hand on the back of my head and slowly guided me from one nipple to the other.

"Mmmmm, oh, yeah."

She guided me back and forth between her nipples, then after a while, she guided me up her chest to her face.

"Kiss me, Justin."

Our lips pressed together for the first time. Her tongue jammed its way through my lips into my mouth, assaulting my tongue and teeth. My tongue fought back, rubbing hard against the intruder. Jan's hand slid down my chest to my cock and grabbed ahold of it. Then broke our kiss.

"You've obviously been worked up since I left. Tell you what, I'll get you off first, then you can focus on me. That way I can ride you for longer at the end."

She knelt down and began licking up and down my shaft.

"Yeah, these pubes definitely have to go. I want you to fuck my throat, but not with so much hair down here."

She took my cock into her mouth and gently sucked on the tip, rubbing her tongue all over it. She pushed her tongue along the hole, licking up the precum that had begun to leak out. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and began slapping my dick against it like in a porn video. It was so hot.

Jan took my cock into her mouth, and slowly, inch by inch slid it further and further in until I could feel her uvula on the tip. She began bobbing back and forth, her tongue rubbing the underside of it.

"Oh, God, Jan! You're really good at this!"

She pulled off my cock with a pop.

"What did you think I did for a year and a half at college? I spent most of that time sucking and fucking. Often at the same time. My roommate and I were the 'Fuck Queens of Campus'."

She began sucking my cock again.

"I never knew my big sister was such a slut Aahhhhhh."

She gently ran her teeth along my shaft, surprising me.

"Not a slut, Justin. I was a whore. I got paid for every dick I sucked or fucked. How do you think I could afford so many sex toys after I dropped out? My income from work all went into my bank account. I've got quite the nest egg saved up so I can move out when the time is right."

She started sucking again. All this talking about my sister's sex life was pushing me closer and closer to an orgasm. She began bobbing again, shoving my cock further and further into her mouth. Every four or five sucks she'd come up for air, then dive back in.

"Oh, Jan! I'm about to..."

After taking one last breath, she shoved my cock deep into her mouth, closed her lips around my shaft and sucked hard. My cock blasted wave after wave of cum into her throat, which she began swallowing immediately. I could feel her throat squeezing the tip of my cock as she sucked all my spend out of my cock and balls. I started to go weak and with a loud THUMP fell back against Jan's door. I started to slide down it as my sister guzzled my seed, but she held me up, her hands tight against my ass. The world began to go white just as the last of my cum leaked out.

Jan finally pulled back, taking a huge breath, letting me collapse onto her floor. Wiping some of my cum off her mouth, she let out a loud sigh.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste so good, Justin."

"Umm huh... ohkay... thanks?"

I could barely think. Jan laughed.

"Bleah, pththth. This is why you need to shave down there."

She spit out a few pubes that had gotten caught in her mouth.

"Okay, now it's your turn."

She climbed onto her bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs wide.

"Come eat me out. I need a good pussy licking."

I was still in a daze from the best blowjob of my life.

"God, Jan. That was... unbelievable."

Slowly I stood up and walked over to my sister's bed, sitting down.

"That was nothing. Just wait until I really get going. Now, eat."

She pointed to her clean shaven pussy. I grinned as I leaned on my elbows, taking in the scent of her sex. It smelled good. She had obviously cleaned up really well after she'd gotten home from work. It had been years since I'd done this, so I knew I'd be a bit out of practice.

I gently spread her labia open and began licking just inside. I licked up to her clit, gently running my tongue over it, then back down.

"Mmmm. Come on, Justin, devour that pussy."

It had only been just over a day since all this had started, and I wasn't used to hearing my sister talk like that, but I had to admit, I really liked it.

I started lapping harder as if her juices were the nectar of the gods. And to me, they were. I began shoving my tongue as deep into her hole as I could, trying to lick up all her tastiness.

"Oh, yeah, that's better."

I started pushing one of my fingers inside her as I licked back out and up to her clit. Then I lapped more at her hole.

"Oh, yeah! You're really getting into this."

She placed her hand on my head, keeping my face buried in her snatch, and running her fingers through my scraggly hair.

"Yeah, we definitely need to give you a haircut."

I began using both hands and my mouth to stimulate Jan's pussy in every way I could think of.

'Oh...oh, yes... Justin... God... Yes... How are you so good at this?"

I had had several exes that really enjoyed being eaten out. I'd had plenty of experience learning what women like while doing so. But I couldn't tell Jan this, because she still had my face held hostage by her pussy.

"Oh, Oh Justin... Oh ffffuck yes! Yesyesyesyesyes!"

Her hips began to buck as I felt her pussy muscles contract over and over again as tiny orgasms assaulted her body. As I continued to stimulate her, she began gushing warm clear fluid all over my face and hands.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMGGGGYAYAAAHAHHHH!"

Jan's moans were so loud I was sure she would wake our parents, or at least Jackie. I wanted to say something, to try to quiet her, but she kept holding my face against her pussy as if trying to waterboard me with orgasmic fluid.

"Oooohhhh.. mmmmmmmm. Holy fuck!"

She finally moved her hands from my head, letting me come up for air. She began to laugh as she saw my face, covered in her juices.

"I haven't cum like that in years. I should have made you mine a long time ago."

She slowly reached over to the side of her bed, still a little winded, and grabbed a towel, gently wiping my face dry.

"Gotta keep my toy clean."

She laughed, laying back on her bed, breathing heavily in post-orgasmic exhaustion.

"You got a bit loud there. Aren't you worried about waking Jackie?"

"That little priss can sleep through anything. So can you, by the way. I can't tell you how many times I screamed while playing with my old toys and neither of you woke up."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Trust me. Now, what should we do next?"

She eyed my body as I stood up. Her eyes affixed to my intense erection.

"I know. Now that my pussy is primed, come fuck me like you did earlier. Only this time, don't rush. Enjoy it."

She spread her legs again, beckoning me to her.

I positioned myself between her legs, but as my cock neared her pussy, she raised her legs up.

"Hold my legs up, over your shoulders."

I did as she commanded. She rested her calves on my shoulders, and slid a pillow under her butt, which she had raised just a bit.

"Now we'll have some real fun. Fuck me, Justin. As hard and fast as you want. But you're not allowed to cum until I say so."

"I'll hold off as long as I can."

"You'd better!"

Jan moaned as I pushed into her hard, plunging myself all the way in with one thrust. I could already feel a difference in the position from what we had done earlier. My cock was pushing more on the front of her vaginal wall.

"Ooohhhhyeah!"

I felt her muscles contract around me almost instantly, then relax. I began to slowly fuck her, feeling the top of my erection rubbing against her insides like this was a new sensation for me. It was still very pleasurable, of course. But apparently, for Jan, it was soooo much more.

"Mmmmmm. Oh, yes! That's right, fuck me, Justin. Fuck your big sister harder."

Her incestuous sexy talk, for some reason, got my cock really throbbing. I began to fuck her harder and faster.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Oh, yes. Fuck me. I love having your cock in me, Justin. I don't know why, but your cock feels so much better than any other cock I've fucked."

Our moans joined together in a cacophony of ecstasy as I thrust in and out harder, faster. I had cum only a few minutes ago, so my climax was far from close.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Justin, do you like fucking me? Do you like fucking your big sister?"

I did. I really really did. Her pussy, while not the tightest, or wettest pussy I'd fucked, had this indescribably pleasurable warmth to it. Not a physical warmth, but a, somehow, emotional warmth. Something none of the other women I'd fucked had.

"Oh, yes. I do. Mmmmmm. So much."

I couldn't tell her how much I loved fucking her.

"Good. Because from now on, I'm the only one you'll be fucking. You're not allowed to fuck anyone else. Your mine. Your cock is mine. You and your cock are mine to do with as I please. Understand?"

Was she serious? Did I really care? I hadn't had sex with anyone else in two years, and it didn't look like I'd have the chance to be with anyone else for the foreseeable future, so I was fine with it.

"Mmmmmmm, Yeah. Absolutely."

My movements had slowed. I was again enjoying the feel of my cock slowly rubbing her pussy wall.

"Ohh.. Mmmmmmmm. Good. And as long as you keep me satisfied, I won't have to look for any other sex toys."

Suddenly, I felt the pressure in my loins begin to build. I knew my climax was approaching fast.

"MMM! Jan, I'm getting close."

"No you don't! Not yet! Not until I say so!"

I slowed my movements even more, pushing hard, but slow, hoping to stave off my climax as long as possible.

"Oh, yeah! That's good!"

I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock, pushing my climax closer and closer.

"Faster. Go hard and fast. Let's cum together!"

I did as she suggested, pumping fast and hard. At this rate, I knew it wouldn't be long before...

"Oh, God, Jan!"

"Oh, Justin!"

Jan's pussy clamped down on my cock as my climax pumped wave after wave of semen into her.

"Oh, Yeah! Justin! Keep Fucking Me!"

I continued pushing, despite the intense sensitivity of my cock head, over and over as my cum coated not only my sister's insides, but my cock as well. Despite my ongoing orgasm, I felt as if I could keep going longer. The ecstasy of fucking while climaxing was beyond anything I'd felt before.

"Oh, Fuck! Jan!"

My mind began to get foggy as my body shivered with pleasure. I felt my climax ending, as I pushed the last thrust I could into my sister, then I collapsed onto the bed beside her.

"Are you okay? I'd hate to break my only sex toy so soon."

Her words were distant, but made me laugh as I tried to catch my breath.

"I'll be okay. That was just... overwhelmingly hot."

Jan lay next to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"We're not done yet. Catch your breath, then you can give me a back massage, then a front massage, then I want to ride you before we're done."

She was really wanting more?

"Sounds like fun. I get to rub your whole body then fuck you again? This is way better than watching porn."

We both laughed, snuggling together. After about two minutes, I had caught my breath.

"Okay, I'm good to go."

Jan didn't reply. I looked at her face. She was fast asleep. I laughed quietly, then snuggled up to her, resting my head on her chest, and quickly dozed off.

*

When I awoke, Jan was still there, holding me close.

"Welcome back."

"How long was I out?"

"About an hour. I just woke up a few minutes ago, too. You should probably head back to your room. Don't want the spy to catch you sleeping in my room."

"Yeah, you're right."

I slowly got up and got dressed. As I was about to open the door, I turned back.

"Hey, Jan?"

"Yeah?"

I walked back over to her bed and sat down.

"I really enjoyed tonight."

Jan sat up next to me.

"Oh God, Don't start getting sappy on me, Justin."

I laughed.

"No, nothing like that. I just... I think I enjoyed it more the other night. When you... forced me..."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I know it may be weird, but..."

"Hey, I get it. It's not like you're the first guy who wanted me to completely dominate them."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. When I was in college, I had several guys who asked me to be their dom. I actually enjoyed it, until I started falling in love and they broke my heart..."

"That's more than I needed to know... but I was thinking, maybe we could do more... forceful stuff... I know you don't really want to hurt me, so maybe we can come up with a word to tell each other to let us know if we really start getting uncomfortable or something."

"You mean a safe word?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Jan smiled, rubbing my arm.

"That's a good idea. How about, chrysanthemum? I doubt that would ever come up."

"Okay, sure."

"Alright, now get out of my room. I need to get my beauty rest."

I stood up and walked toward the door.

"Goodnight, Jan."

"Night."

I went back to my room, satisfied with the night's outcome, but still something hung over my heart. I didn't know what it was. But as I fell asleep, the feeling quickly faded.

*

Thwam!

I woke up with a start as my door slammed closed. I bolted upright, looking around to try and figure out what was going on. Jan was standing next to my door, wearing her robe, her hands on her hips with an evil grin on her face that was obviously trying to hold back a laugh.

"Justin!"

She ripped the covers off of me.

"You have something I want! And I'm taking it from you!"

She let her robe fall to the floor, revealing her stunning body once more. She really seemed to like doing the "robe drop reveal" as I came to think of it.

She pushed me onto my back.