My Big Sister's Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me, Justin."

I rolled over to face her, kissing her neck in return. I embraced her, my hands rubbing up and down her back. Our lips pressed together, as our naked bodies began caressing each other. Tenderly, I rolled her onto her back, kissing her neck. I began kissing down her neck, onto her chest. I caressed her arms as I kissed onto her wondrous bosom.

"Mmmmm, Oh, Justin."

I gently kissed one of her nipples, taking it into my mouth for just a moment before kissing across her chest to the other one. A shiver rolled down my spine as Jan ran her fingers through my hair. I gently slid one leg across her, straddling her legs as I continued to kiss down her body. I kissed across her stomach, past her belly button, and down to her luscious love lounge.

"Mmmm. Oh, yes."

Jan shivered as I began kissing her labia, gently licking up and down between kisses. The taste of her slit was so familiar, yet intoxicating. I gently kissed her clit as I slid a finger into her pussy. Lovingly, I began to caress the insides of her canal, licking up and down, and inside as I did. I rubbed her sensitive spots with my finger as I focused on her outer regions with my tongue. Her hips began to buck and her muscles contracted as I manipulated her pleasure center. She continued to run her fingers through my hair as I gave her tiny orgasms, one after the other.

"God, Justin. You've gotten better at that."

When I could tell she was nearing a big climax, I stopped, kissing back up her stomach. She used the covers, which by this time were completely off of us, to wipe off my face as I neared her breasts again. I kissed her nipples, once each, as I proceeded to position myself between her legs, my cock nestled against her mound. I kissed her lips softly, then looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Janet."

Her eyes fluttered as I said her whole first name for the first time since we were little.

"I love you, too, Justin."

I kissed her again, and as I did, slowly slid my erection into her precious passage. Our moans echoed through the room as our bodies merged and I felt a warmth flow through my body. As many times as we'd been together, I'd never felt such a warmth before. Jan closed her eyes as she held my arms. Once I was fully ensconced inside her, I broke our kiss, pulling my body upright as I slowly pulled out of her. Once all but my tip had been exposed, I gently placed my hands on her breasts and pushed back inside her while gently massaging her chest.

"Oh, God, Justin!"

Once I was fully in again, I pulled out, then pushed back in, slowly accelerating my movements. She held onto my arms as I slid myself in and out of her, each movement careful and precise. She closed her eyes as her muscles began to contract around my member, over and over. I sped up some more, now beginning to thrust in earnest, pushing my manhood as deep inside her as I could.

"Oh! Yes! God! Yes!"

"Shhhhhhh"

I gently placed my hand on her cheek, rubbing my thumb across her lips. Usually at night, we'd been good at keeping our volume relatively low, even though we knew Jackie wouldn't wake up. But being closer to the stairs than Jan's room was, we tended to be as quiet as possible. This time, however, Jan was getting louder than usual.

"Mmmm, Sorry. This just feels so good."

I returned my momentum to where it had been, thrusting harder and faster. I could feel my own climax approaching, but wanted to make this last as long as I could. I slowed down, then slid my hands down Jan's thighs and lifted her legs until they were above my shoulders. Resting her calves on my shoulders, I lifted her butt up, holding her with my arms. I began thrusting into her again, now with our new position rubbing slightly different parts of both her insides and my erection, I found my climax much less immediate.

"Fuck, Justin. That's good."

As I held her up, nearly hugging her legs in front of me, I increased my speed and force once more until I could once again feel my climax racing forth. This time, I did nothing to stop it.

"I love you, Janet."

I thrust once more, hard, then held it as white, hot, love burst forth from the tip of my cock into her amorous abode. As more and more semen filled her insides, Jan screamed. No words, just a loud, passionate war cry of love.

I lowered Jan's legs down, and she wrapped them tightly around my hips. It felt as if I hadn't cum in weeks, rather than days, as the flood of passion continued to flow. Finally, after at least a minute of continuous ecstasy, I felt my climax ending.

Once the last drop of cum had been expelled from my body, I collapsed on top of Jan, who wrapped her arms around me, lovingly, and held me tight to her chest. She gently stroked my hair, rubbed my back, and kissed my lips and face. I carefully rolled off of her, onto my side, facing her. She rolled over, looked into my eyes, kissed me, then hugged me tightly.

"That was amazing. I've never felt... anything like that... before."

Her words came between heavy breaths. Obviously, she was just as winded as I was. As I stared into her eyes, both of us smiling, my vision began to dim. The last thing I felt before sleep overcame me was Jan's lips pressed against mine.

*

I woke up the next morning with Jan lying next to me.

"Good Morning."

"Hey. You're still here."

"Of course I am. You know, I realized of all the times we had sex, we never actually slept together. I thought it would be nice."

I smiled, kissing her gently.

"I'm glad you did."

We pressed our lips together again, snuggling together. After a few minutes, Jan broke our kiss.

"So, do you want to have some fun before you have to go into work?"

She began caressing my arms.

"Actually, would it be okay if we just snuggled here for a while?"

Jan smiled, pulling my head to her chest.

"I think I'd like that."

We snuggled together, her holding me close, me nuzzling into her chest. As we snuggled together, I could feel the heat of her body surrounding me, and the warmth of her love filling my heart...

*

Over the next few days we started a new routine. In the mornings, until one of us had to get ready for work, we would either snuggle together or role play Jan forcing me in one way or another. At night, after Jan got home from work, we'd make passionate love to each other in my bed, and fall asleep together.

That Friday night, Jan slept in her own room, to reduce the risk of us getting caught, since Jackie would be home when we woke up Saturday morning. We didn't do anything that morning, but after I got off work, Jan and I went out to watch a movie together.

We each left the house individually, about half an hour apart. Jan said she was going to meet some friends from work, while I lied about having a date with someone I met on an online dating site. We met up at the movie theater at six, and watched one of the movies that Jan had been wanting to see. It was, surprisingly, a pretty good movie. Despite being presented as a RomCom, it had elements of Science Fiction (such as taking place in the year 2250 and including space travel).

After the movie, we went out to eat at iHop. I didn't consider it very romantic, but I let Jan decide where we went

"you really want to eat here for our first real date?"

"I haven't been to an iHop in years. I always wanted to come, but I don't like eating out alone, and you may have noticed I don't have very many friends."

As we entered, the sound of people talking assaulted our ears. There was nobody at the front, but there was a sign that read, "Please Wait To Be Seated".

"Well, it is hard to make friends when you stay home playing with yourself all day."

Just then, a Hostess walked up to us.

"Just the two of you?"

Jan nodded, wrapping her arm around mine.

"Yup, just us."

We followed the hostess to a table and sat down. I started browsing the menu she handed us after taking our drink order.

"I'm glad we decided to do this. Thank you for doing this with me, Justin."

"I enjoy spending time with you, Jan. I don't really care what we're doing, as long as I'm doing it with you."

Jan laughed.

"You're so sappy."

After we ordered our food and started eating, Jan and I talked about more of the same dumb stuff we usually did when in public. Except this time, for some reason, it seemed more intimate. Not like two siblings talking over lunch, but rather two lovers on a date, which we were.

After dinner, we shared a kiss in the parking lot before heading home. We got home around ten thirty. Mom and Dad were still awake, so we each headed to our own rooms. Around midnight, Jan came to my room, but instead of making love, we just cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next morning, after the rest of our family was at Church, Jan burst into my room and took me fiercely, snarling and biting at my neck as she held me down and rode me like a wild animal. Like usual, once the family got home, we ate lunch as a family, spent time in our own rooms, then ate dinner and went to bed.

Around midnight, Jan came to my room, as usual. I smiled as she entered my room and climbed into bed with me. I kissed her passionately on the lips. She snuggled into my arms, caressing my body while kissing my neck.

"I love you, Justin."

I held her close, caressing her body in return.

"I love you, too, Jan."

With our mutual expressions of love in the air, and our bodies entwining together in their erotic dance, we began to make love once again, no longer siblings that simply enjoyed playing with each others bodies, but illicit lovers that scoff at society's antiquated norms of affection; Loving each other freely, as all love should be.

*

Buzz buzz

It had been just under two months since we professed our love to each other. The sound of a text message on my phone woke me up. It was from Jan.

Come Here.

I quietly strolled down the hallway as I always had. Jan was sitting on her bed, in her robe, looking at the object she held in her hands. She looked up at me, then motioned for me to enter. As I did, she stayed sitting, and returned her gaze to the object she held.

"Close the door."

I did as she asked.

"Lock it."

I did so.

As soon as I did, she showed me the thin, white tube in her hand. I knew right away what it was.

"Justin... I'm pregnant."