My Big Sister's Sex Toy

Story Info
Justin becomes his big sister's sex toy...
16.7k words
4.63
42.5k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[For this story, as well as a few others, I'm trying out a different writing style. If it goes over well I may use this style in more stories. Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Standard Disclaimer: All of my stories, including this one, are purely works of fiction, and any similarities to real world persons or events are purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual content are 18 years of age or older at the time such content occurs.]

"Justin, where the fuck are you!?"

It was just past eleven at night and Jan, my twenty-four year old sister, was storming through the house as if on a mission. I was in my bedroom, lying on my bed watching porn on my phone, trying to rub one out. When I heard my sister yelling for me, clomping down the hallway, I quickly turned the phone off and stuffed my cock back into my shorts just in time for her to nearly kick my door open.

"Justin, you bastard! You told Mom! Didn't you?"

Jan was tall, just under six feet, but had a nice figure. However, standing in my doorway, glaring daggers at me, she was more intimidating than sexy at that moment.

"Told her what?"

I had no idea what she was talking about.

"You told her about my vibrators! Didn't you!?"

Jan was a collector of sex toys of all kinds. She tried to keep it a secret from the whole family, since our parents and little sister, Jackie, were all super religious.

"Why the fuck would I tell Mom about that? I don't care what you shove up your twat!"

Jan and I on the other hand were not religious.

"Well someone did, and you're the only one who knew about them!"

A few days ago, I'd accidentally opened one of Jan's packages that she'd ordered online. It was a highly realistic, although somewhat oversized, vibrating dildo.

"Well someone else must have found out, because it wasn't me!"

When she confessed to me she had a sex addiction but could never keep a boyfriend so she was forced to use a variety of sex toys, I really didn't care.

"She threw them away, Justin! All of them! And not just my vibrators, but all of my toys!"

"Well, buy some new ones; you have a job."

I motioned to the overly skimpy Hooters waitress uniform she had on, which showed off her glorious melons and voluptuous backside.

"Some of those were expensive, I can't just replace them. It took me years to be able to afford some of them!"

Now she was just blowing smoke. I knew she made tons of tips at her job. She was gorgeous. Long dirty blond hair, a face that a goddess would be jealous of, and her body was smoking hot. Her chest, waist, and hips were almost a perfect hourglass, even if they were all larger than most women. The only reason she could never get a boyfriend was her temper. She got mad at everything.

"Bullshit! You make enough at your job to get your own apartment and move out. You just stay here so you can blow your money on fuck toys!"

Honestly, I wasn't much better. I was twenty years old, never went to college, had a part time job at a hardware store, but spent most of my money on video games and porn.

"You little shit! I've spent all day letting random guys touch my ass and stare at my boobs so I can make ends meat. I'm tired, pent up, and just need some relief, and because of you I can't!"

"I don't really care! Find some other way to get off. It's not my problem!"

And that was the phrase that turned everything in my life upside down.

Jan glared at me, furious and horny, and suddenly the look on her face changed, from anger to pure evil.

"Alright, you little prick, if that's what you want!"

She stepped into my room and closed the door behind her, locking it.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Of all the rules in the house, our parents had one rule above any other: Never lock your door. When we were kids, if our parents found our door locked, they would remove the door entirely and place a camera in our room. If we wanted any privacy we'd have to go to the bathroom, which was the only door allowed to be locked. Now that we were all over eighteen, they said they'd just kick us out if they found our door locked.

"You don't realize what you've done! I need a cock in me, and since Mom took all mine away, I'll just have to use yours!"

"What the fuck!? Jan, you wouldn't!"

"The fuck I wouldn't! You've brought this on yourself!"

She came over to my bed and shoved me back down as I tried to sit up. She pulled her overly short orange shorts and her nearly see-through tights down and stepped out of them. I was stunned for a moment as I stared at my sister's clean shaven pussy. I quickly diverted my gaze when she held me down as she climbed on the bed and straddled my hips.

"Jan, Stop!"

Even I didn't believe my half-hearted attempt to stop her. She may have been two inches taller than me and four years older, but I was still stronger than her. I could have physically forced her off of me. And my brain was screaming at me to do just that. But I wasn't thinking with my brain. I had been in the middle of trying to get myself off when Jan interrupted. And now I was just as hard as I had been then.

"No Chance!"

She pulled my shorts down to my knees and stared at my member, sighing in disappointment. I'm not the biggest when it comes to size. In fact, I'm just under average at 5 inches. It never bothered me, though, because I make up for it in other ways. All my girlfriends have said I was great in bed, I just had no drive to do anything else. Which is why I'd been single since I got out of High School, and living with my parents, my prospect for sexual partners was zilch... or so I'd thought.

"I guess it will have to do."

My brain was screaming at me. This couldn't be real. But I knew I wasn't dreaming. This was wrong. I had to stop it. I had to...

As Jan pushed down onto my cock, my brain suddenly shut up. This was fine. This was great, in fact. I hadn't been inside a pussy in over two years. And this one was surprisingly tight, considering all the toys she'd been jamming up there.

She...

Jan...

My sister...

My brain began working again, now on overdrive. My sister, Jan, was fucking me! This was bad! This had to stop!

"Jan! Stop! You can't..."

I started to reach for her, to push her off... or was I going to hold onto her... either way, she wasn't having it. She grabbed my hands and held them tightly on the bed over my head as she continued to writhe back and forth on my cock.

"No you don't! I'm not getting off until I get off..."

She laughed maniacally at her double entendre.

Laying there, my hands held over my head, my sister riding my cock, I found myself getting really excited. It wasn't just that she was my sister, or that I was being dominated by someone, but the combination of the two made my cock harder than ever.

"Jan... Don't... Stop..."

I wasn't even sure if I'd meant to tell her to stop... or not to stop...

I closed my eyes as Jan started moving up and down on my cock.

"Oh, yeah... That's better."

I honestly couldn't tell who said it, I thought it was Jan, but our moans had begun to blur together.

The feeling of a pussy riding up and down on my shaft was an ecstasy I hadn't felt in years, and was something I'd desperately missed.

"Oh, mmmm, yeah."

Her pussy bore down on my cock, squeezing it tighter, tiny spasms rippling along my shaft.

"Ohmmmmm. Mmm. Mmm."

Up and down, up and down, she moved over and over. I could hear her breathing increasing as tiny orgasms rippled through her.

"God, Justin, how long can you last? You must have been masturbating all day to last this long."

She was right. I'd been rubbing myself nearly all day, since I was off work today, and had already cum four times.

"Any of my exes would have blown their load already. Mmmmmm. Oh. Oh. Ooohhhh."

She began riding harder, bouncing up and down faster. As she did, my hips began to buck, pushing myself in and out even harder. Loud slaps echoed through the room as our bodies slammed against each other.

"Fuck, Justin! If I'd known you had this much stamina, I'd have fucked you years ago."

She placed her hands on my chest. I suddenly realized she wasn't holding me down anymore. I opened my eyes to a most wonderful sight. Jan had taken her tight Hooters shirt off, as well as her bra, and was now fully naked as she rode me. Her wonderfully large breasts were hanging over me as she pressed down on my chest. My cock hardened even more as I stared at the glorious sight.

"Just a little more, I'm almost there."

She may have ben "almost" there, but I was there. I felt my climax racing forward as I watched my gorgeous sister fucking me. I used all my willpower to hold it back as long as I could, but it wasn't going to be long.

"Jan, I...I can't..."

With a sudden realization, Jan's eyes went wide, then they shut as her whole body was wracked with a powerful orgasm, her pussy clenching down on my cock, holding it in her as my own orgasm exploded inside her.

"Oh, F-F-F-Fuck!"

Our bodies spasmed together as our climaxes melded into one shared experience. I held onto my sister as the orgasm tore through us like a wave of ecstasy. As more and more cum filled her pussy, I could feel tears falling from her eyes onto my face.

As our climax ended, my body went limp, weak, unable to move. I was exhausted, and sleep was inevitable. Before I passed out, I watched Jan roll off of me. With tears streaming from her eyes, she kissed my cheek gently, lovingly, then grabbed her clothes and ran out of my room, closing the door behind her.

"Jan..."

*

Buzz buzz

My eyes slowly opened, having been awakened by the annoying sound of my phone buzzing. Someone was messaging me.

Buzz buzz

I reached over to my nightstand, but my phone wasn't there.

Buzz buzz

I rifled around in my sheets untill I found it. I had six messages from Jan, all about a minute or two apart. They all said the same thing:

I'm sorry.

Rather than reply, I got up and put on my boxers, pants, and shirt.

Buzz buzz

I'm sorry.

I walked down the hallway past Jackie's room and the communal bathroom we all use, to Jan's room at the end of the hallway.

Knock Knock

"Jan? Can I come in?"

No answer.

Knock knock knock

"Jan?"

I heard her moving around inside her room.

Buzz buzz

I'm sorry. Please don't tell Mom or Dad. I won't do it again.

I slowly opened her door. I could see her curled up on the bed.

"Jan? Please let me come in."

She didn't respond for a few seconds before replying.

"Please don't say it like that. I feel bad enough about what happened as it is."

I entered her room, closing the door behind me, and sat on her bed next to her.

"Jan... I..."

Suddenly Jan sat up and wrapped her arms around me in a tight, loving hug.

"I'm so sorry, Justin. I don't know what came over me last night. When I get worked up like that, I just lose all sense of reason... I know it's not an excuse, and I can't expect you to forgive me, but I'm truly, deeply, sorry..."

She was sobbing heavily into my shoulder.

"Jan..."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I wrapped my arms around her for a moment and held her.

"It's okay."

She hugged me tighter.

"It's not okay. What I did to you... why don't you hate me?"

I held her tightly, speaking softly.

"Jan, you've always been a wonderful big sister, despite your temper. When we were young, you always held my hand so I wouldn't get lost. You made sure I wasn't hurt whenever I fell. You protected me from bullies on the playground, and when I had my heart broken in high-school, you listened to me, and told me everything would get better. You've always loved me, in your own way. And I've always lovde you. What you did to me last night out of anger and lust, I let you do out of love."

Jan's tears slowed, she hugged me, then started laughing softly.

"Bullshit. You were just as horny as I was and figured we could help each other get off... didn't you?"

I grinned. She'd seen through my sappy bullshit, as always.

"Alright, fine. I hadn't had a good fuck in over two years and was actually enjoying what you were doing. So sue me."

We hugged each other tightly.

"So we're good?"

"We're good. But next time, just ask. I'll do whatever you want."

"Next time? You mean you want to do it again?"

"Jan, we're both obviously very horny people. Without your toys, you're going to keep getting more and more frustrated. I could keep watching porn, but it's never as good as the real thing. I have the opportunity to help you with your frustrations, and I get to have sex with a smoking hot woman. It's win-win."

Jan looked perplexed for a moment.

"And you don't think it's weird that the 'smoking hot woman' you want to have sex with is your sister?"

"You tried to force your brother last night. The only reason it was okay was that I wanted you to fuck me, even to force me. It doesn't get much weirder than that."

"Wait, you wanted me to..."

"I enjoyed being dominated by you. It was sexy and exciting. If that makes me a freak, then I'll be a freak for you any day."

Jan laughed a little, still sniffling a bit.

"Thanks, Justin."

She held me for another moment before pushing me away gently.

"So, if you didn't tell Mom about my toys, who did?"

We both looked at each other in sudden realization.

"Jackie!"

Our chorus of voices echoed around the room.

"How did she find out about your toys, though?"

"By being a sneaky bitch, that's how."

"What?"

She sighed.

"A week ago or so I forgot to close my door fully when I was... uh... playing with some of them. I thought I heard someone at my door and freaked, but when I looked there was no one there. It must have been that little goody two shoes."

"So, what are you going to do to get her back?"

She looked down, ashamed.

"I'm not."

"Why not? You can't let her get away with..."

Jan hugged me again, causing me to stop talking.

"Justin, when I thought it was you who'd ratted me out, I did something that could have ruined our lives... well, your life... If you weren't the awesome, horny, brother you are, I could have scarred you for life. Jackie may be a self righteous little bitch, but she's still my little sister... our little sister."

"You're right. I don't know what I was thinking."

Jan hugged me tightly.

"Besides, now that I have you I don't need any other sex toys."

I hugged her back. Then realized...

"Wait, did you just call me a sex toy?"

"You're damned right I did. That's what you are to me from now on."

She kissed my cheek gently, then released our hug.

"Not that I'm opposed to the idea, but we'll have to be very careful to not get caught."

Jan smiled and laughed softly.

I've been using sex toys without them knowing for years, and you've been watching porn for just as long. Mom and Dad never come upstairs, since their bedroom is downstairs. The only reason Mom found out about my toys was that I forgot we have a spy living up here with us. As long as we're careful around Jackie, we should be fine."

"I guess you're right."

She grinned.

"Of course I am. Now get out of my room until I call for you."

We both laughed, but I did as she asked. As I passed Jackie's bedroom on the way back to my own, she came out of her room, dressed in a very modest long-sleeve T-shirt and jeans. On her back was a book bag obviously filled with college course books and classwork. Jackie was eighteen and had just started college a couple months ago. Unlike Jan and me, Jackie enjoyed going to school.

"Hey, Justin. Was Jan looking for me? I thought I heard her call my name a minute ago."

"Not that I know of."

Fortunately the bathroom was between Jan and Jackie's bedrooms, so she had no reason to suspect I was in Jan's room.

"Okay, well I'm off to school. Have fun being a lazy bum."

She turned around and nearly skipped down the hallway and down the stairs.

I wished I could have been a lazy bum that day, but I had to work at noon, so I had to get ready, since it was already ten thirty and it took me about half an hour to get there.

*

Work dragged on for what seemed like days, even though it was only four hours. The whole time I kept thinking about Jan and what we did the night before. I yearned to see her glorious body again... to be under her... to be inside her.

Over half my shift I had a massive hard on that I had to hide. By the time I got home around four thirty, I was so horny that I couldn't wait any longer. I kicked my shoes off at the front door, where our parents make us keep them, then went straight to Jan's room and without knocking entered, closing and locking the door behind me.

"Justin, what the fuck are you doing?"

She was half-naked, getting dressed for work. She had on her panty hose and shorts, but nothing else. God, her breasts were big. And perfect.

"I need you."

I quickly pulled my pants and boxers down and off.

"I don't have time. I have to be at work in an hour and I still have to put on my makeup and..."

As she stared at my intense hard on, her legs began to squirm just a bit.

"Damnit, Justin! We need to make it quick."

She pulled her shorts and tights back off, lay back on the bed, and spread her legs.

"Come on, we don't have all day."

I positioned myself between her legs, placing my cock at the entrance to her canal. I could feel her wetness just on the tip of my cock. Suddenly I had a momentary thought: what if Jan got pregnant? I doubted she was on the pill because she'd not had a boyfriend in a long time, and toys can't get you pregnant, but I could.

"What's the matter?"

"I just realized you could get pregnant from last night, or..."

"Let me worry about that. Now, hurry up and fuck me before I have to do it myself."

"Okay, okay."

As I pushed my cock into my sister's greedy cunt, she squeezed her muscles tight down on me.

"Ooohhmmmmmmm."

"My other sex toys weren't so needy."

I began fucking her, pushing in and out.

"You'd better get some rest while I'm at work because when I get home, you're going to be giving me a full service treatment."

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that. But it sounded exciting. Enough that it got my cock even harder. As I pushed in and out faster and harder, Jan looked up at me, smiling, and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Mmm. Mmm. Oh, Justin."

As I pumped faster, Jan's bed began to squeak and creak. If Jackie were home, she'd definitely have heard it. Fortunately she never got home before five, and both our parents worked and always got home around six, so Jan and I were alone in the house.

"Oh, yes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUUCK!"

My sister's vocalizations drowned out my moans and grunts. I hadn't cum at all that day, and I was getting close.

"Don't you dare pull out, Justin! You fuck me until I say stop!"

God, it was hot listening to her give me commands like that. I tried to hold on, but like the previous night, my climax was inevitable.

"Cum inside me, Justin! I want to feel your hot spend fill me again!"

And that was it. I could hold back no longer. My climax burst forth from my loins like a shotgun blast of sperm, coating my sister's insides.

"Mmm, oh yeah!"

Together our moans filled the room as over and over my white hot seed blasted into her until finally, with one final thrust, my sack was empty.

"Good, God, Justin. You were really worked up."

I collapsed on top of her, nuzzling her breasts for a moment.