My Birthday Present

Story Info
A Wife's Fantasy Is Fulfilled...
9.7k words
4.63
26.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about consensual sex between a married white wife and a black man. If this type of story is not of interest to you, please visit other categories. There are thousands of great stories in other categories in the Literotica web-site. I'm certain there is one that will appeal to you. As always, thanks for reading and thanks for your comments. BTW... To the "anonymous" shrinks and marriage counselors out there, this is pure fiction. It's not real. It is based solely on thoughts from my twisted mind. It does not represent any real people, living or dead. No people were injured in the telling of this story. NOTE: All the characters in this story are above the age of 18.

My Birthday Present

The house looked like it could be the setting for a horror movie. Sitting at the end of a dark, tree covered lane, it looked like something Freddy Krueger would live in. Two stories high with tall windows and a steep roof, the outside looked somewhat ominous. The huge iron gates closed behind me as I stopped in front of the house. In the headlights of my car I could see tall, manicured hedges lining the front of the house and the path leading from the driveway to the front door. I double checked to be sure I had the right address but I knew it was.

I turned the car off and, per the instructions, I dropped my keys and cell phone in my purse and left it sitting on the car seat. An overwhelming feeling of vulnerability consumed me as I realized that, by leaving my keys and cell phone in the car, I was surrendering my last vestiges of personal protection. I was now at the complete mercy of whatever awaited me inside this dark, scary house. I stepped out of the car and stood for a moment, gathering myself. I could hear my heart beating in my ears in the eerie stillness. From the outside the house appeared to be dark except for the light over the entrance. Taking one last deep breath, I walked past the tall hedges to the front door. In the unnerving silence, the sound of my 4" heels clicking on the uneven pathway echoed across the yard.

I rang the doorbell the second I reached the entrance; afraid any hesitation would allow me time to turn and leave. I could hear it chime deep in the house. I waited nervously, the night chill I felt on my bare legs adding to the tension I was already feeling. I was reaching to ring the bell again when a voice spoke to me. "The door is unlocked, Maggie. Please come in. When you are inside, please close and lock the door behind you." The voice sounded strong and sure. Hoping again that I was right for coming here, I opened the huge wooden door and stepped inside. Of course, the door creaked loudly as it opened and closed. What else did I need to send my nerves spiraling out of control. Turning, I closed the door and flipped the dead-bolt lock. The sound echoed thru the entryway as the plunger slide into place.

Turning back around, I was surprised to see that the outside appearance did not reflect the style of the interior. The two-story foyer was right out of a Martha Stewart magazine. A huge chandelier hung from the ceiling, serving as the centerpiece of the entrance. Antique sconces lining the walls provided the only other light. Unsure of what I should do next, I waited.

"Thank you for coming Maggie. Please step into the library." The voice was deep and authoritative coming over the intercom. I wasn't sure where he was or where the library was. I moved uneasily down the hall until I came to double doors on the left. This must be it. There was a huge fireplace covering the far wall. There were large leather couches on either side of the fireplace, facing each other. To the right was a large mahogany desk, with a high-back leather chair in place behind it. The walls behind and on both sides of the desk were covered in shelves of books. "Feel free to warm yourself by the fire." There was that voice again.

My name is Maggie Swanson. My husband, David, said he had a surprise for me for my 35th birthday. We have been married for 15 years. We have two elementary age children. I assumed I was here to meet the owner of that deep, alluring voice. I wasn't sure. You see, my husband had set up this visit. He assured me I would enjoy it. We have always enjoyed an open, exciting sex life, exploring many fantasies along the way. Briefly trying the swinging scene, we determined that was not for us. We liked the more intimate, one-on-one or couple-to-couple contact. We had each enjoyed other partners for casual sex occasionally over the years, never loosing site of our devotion to each other.

Up until recently, the experiences had been with the other of us present. However, for David's 40th birthday a few months ago I had set him up with a close female friend from work who was willing to spend the night with him in the suite of a local high-end hotel I had reserved for this special occasion. David knew Karen and had commented more than once how hot he thought she was. Needless to say, Karen provided him with a birthday present he will not soon forget. He stumbled home the following afternoon. Passing me as he came into the house, he smiled and gave me a quick hug. He wreaked of sex. "Damn it, Maggie, did you ask her to fuck me or kill me? That woman is relentless. I couldn't make her stop nor could I keep up. I thought I was going to have to send out for reinforcements. I am going to take a shower, lay on our bed and die a happy man. Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday present." I laughed as he disappeared into our bedroom. It seems as if my birthday present was a roaring success.

That voice snapped me back to the present. "Did your husband tell you why you were here?"

Assuming he could hear me, I answered, "That it was my birthday present and that it would fulfill my fantasy."

"I see. And what is that fantasy, Maggie?"

In a voice barely above a whisper I replied, "To be with a black man."

The quite laugh coming thru the speakers caused a chill thru me. "To BE with a black man? Is that all Maggie? You just want to BE with a black man?"

I knew what I wanted but was embarrassed to speak so openly to a man I didn't know and had never even seen. Trying once again to be tactful I whispered, "I want to make love with a black man."

The laughter was louder this time, bouncing off the walls of the library as I stood there tense and unsure what was happening. The one thing that I knew for sure was happening is that I could feel my body reacting to his voice and the anticipation of what might be coming. There was no doubt the voice belonged to a black man. My body tingled as I waited, almost certain I hadn't given him the answer he wanted to hear, the one that I knew to be the truth. "Maggie, if you just want to make love, you should go home to your husband. That is not what you are here for is it? Either tell me what you really want or go home to David and tell him to make love to you"

There was no other answer. No other way to dance around the truth. No way to any longer deny the desire that had been burning in me for years. A desire that David and I had frequently used as part of a fantasy during sex, using videos and pillow talk to add to the excitement of our love making. Until I walked in this house and recognized the source of that voice, it had been just that, a fantasy. I now realized that David had turned that desire into a reality. Knowing what he was waiting to hear, I took a deep breath and told him what I really wanted. "I want to be fucked by a big, black cock." A shudder coursed thru me as I exhaled. There, I had said it. And it was true. That is exactly what I wanted.

"Now see, that wasn't so hard was it?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. It was no longer coming thru the intercom. It came from the doorway as I stood facing the fire. I started to turn to see the source of the deep velvet voice but he stopped me. "NO, don't turn around. Just stand there and enjoy the warmth." The firmness of his voice told me that turning around would change the mood and that is the last thing I wanted. I could already feel the warmth in my body match the warmth from the fireplace. I stood frozen in place, my eyes watching the fire dance around the logs. I could hear the tinkle of ice against glass and the splash of some liquid being added.

The next thing I felt was his breath on the back of my neck. Startled, my body reacted. Expecting to be handed a glass, I tensed when I felt hands gently laid on my shoulders. The breath on my neck lingered. I could smell him. A strong, manly scent, a combination of cleanliness and cologne. "Did you dress as I had requested?" His hands moved softly across the leather of the floor-length coat. It was what was underneath the coat that was important. I had followed the instructions he had shared with David. I was to wear it and nothing else.

"Yes." As I answered, his right hand moved off my shoulder and a big black hand passed one of the drinks around to me. I took it and sipped. I went down warm.

"You are beautiful, Maggie. I am looking forward to enjoying your body. Are you excited?"

"Thank you and, Yes," I breathed. "I am excited and nervous."

"Relax Maggie. There is no reason to be nervous. We are here for our mutual pleasure. I have no intentions of hurting you or doing anything you ask me not to." If I didn't know better, I would think it was Barry White standing behind me. His was that kind of deep, sensual voice. Despite my uncertainty, he had a calming effect on me.

"Please enjoy the drink. It will help you relax." He was right. I slowly sipped, still facing the fireplace. His sense of dominance filled the room. An unspoken air of authority and control. Not arrogance, just silent confidence. I had been in his presence less than 5 minutes and already knew that I would do whatever he asked without question

I saw that a large black hand reaching for my glass. It was almost empty by now. I had been silently sipping as we talked. I put the glass in his hand and it disappeared around my body. "Take off your coat, Maggie." I no longer needed the heat from the fire. I was creating my own heat as my body continued to respond. I unbuttoned the floor-length leather coat and let it slide from my shoulders. He caught it as it came off. I was now standing in a strange house, in front of a strange man I didn't know and could not see, wearing only my spike heels and the outfit this mystery man had ask my husband to buy for me. Damn you David, I thought briefly, what have you gotten me into?

It was a white lace babydoll. The top was a halter that tied behind my neck with a plunging neck line to my waist that barely covered my 36C breasts. It tied at the waist with a short skirt of the same lace that hung just to the bottom of my ass cheeks. The outfit had come with a matching pair of white lace panties. They were currently laying on my dresser at home. I was instructed to leave them off. "It fits you well, Maggie. Your body looks exquisite. Your blonde hair looks and smells delicious. I hope the rest of your body tastes as delicious as you smell. I somehow believe it does. Do you want me to taste your body, Maggie?"

He knew I did. I knew I did. I could only nod, too excited to speak for fear that my voice would wake me from this erotic dream. I was certain that was what this was. A dream. There is no way in the world of the awake that this could be happening. For years I had longed for the touch of a black man. Desiring to be taken by a big black cock and ravaged the way I dreamed it could happen. David understood that desire and helped me experience it in our make-believe world of interracial sex. He had even given me a big black dildo and encouraged me to use it, with him or alone. God, I loved that man. I wished briefly that he could be here to live out my fantasy with me.

This mystery man must have read my thoughts. "Your husband loves you deeply, doesn't he? Otherwise, he would not have sent you here to me."

"Yes, he loves me and I love him just as much."

"Is he a good lover?"

The drink and his presence were helping me relax. "Yes, he is a great lover. We have experienced many different forms of love and have enjoyed them all, whether it was just us or if we included others."

"So...you've had sex with other people while married to David?"

"Yes."

"That's awesome, Maggie. I think it's important to have someone who can share all life has to offer with you. Has your experience included other women?"

"Yes."

"What about other men?"

"Yes"

"That is so hot, Maggie. I would love to share another woman with you. Or another man, if you prefer."

I felt my pulse quicken at the thought. I hadn't even had sex with this man yet and I was already thinking of me and him with another woman or possibly another man. David and I had shared other women a few times before and I found it very enjoyable. We had even had a threesome once with one of his college roommates. While we enjoyed the time with his roommate, we both agreed that another woman with us was what we liked best.

"Do you enjoy sucking David's cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you swallow his cum?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to suck my black cock and swallow my cum, Maggie?"

"I think I would enjoy that very much. I think I would enjoy it more if I knew your name and could actually see you," I said, hoping he would let me turn and finally see him.

A soft chuckle from behind me marked his amusement. "My name is Marcus and you will get to see me, in time."

His hands pulled the delicate bow that held the thin fabric covering my breasts. The lace halter dropped away, leaving my breasts exposed. He pulled me to him and covered them with his big hands. My nipples hardened instantly. I sucked my breath in sharply. His touch was electrifying. Massaging my breasts and nipples, he began softly kissing my neck. "Your body is absolutely gorgeous, Maggie. David is a lucky man. I can't wait to devour you." I felt a bare chest on my back and what I guessed to be silk boxers against my scantily clad ass as he held me to him. The bulge in his mid-section was obvious as it pressed between my ass cheeks.

A moan escaped my lips as his hands left my breasts and worked their way down my stomach. Stopping briefly to untie the ribbon that held the lower half of the babydoll in place, he pushed is off of my hips. I felt it bunch on top of my feet. I was naked save my 4" heels. His hands snaked down to my hips. Taking them in his hands, he pulled me tight against his ever-growing bulge. I could feel the heat from it thru his boxers. Even though my pussy remained untouched to this point, I could feel it starting to moisten. I knew, however, that it couldn't possibly leak enough to put out the fire building in my loins. I covered his hands with mine, trying to direct them to the center of my need.

But he had a different idea. Moving his hands over mine, he slid them back up my body and covered my sensitive breasts with my own hands. The slight pressure he applied told me I should leave my hands where he put them. My breathing increased as I teased and pulled on my nipples. As I tweaked my nipples, his hands once again moved south. Certain they were headed for my nether region; I arched my back ever so slightly as a wordless invitation. But he again had different plans. Slipping his hands between us, he captured an ass cheek in each one and kneaded them like so much bread dough. His strong hands felt amazing. Pulling them slightly apart, the middle finger of his right hand teased my anal opening. "You have a spectacular ass, Maggie. Does David fuck you in your ass?"

I gasped as his finger ever so slightly circled the opening. "Oh god...please be careful," I begged.

Increasing the pressure, but never quite breaching the opening, he continued to tease the nerve endings around the delicate muscle he whispered, "You never answered my question."

I tried to clear my head enough to remember the question but couldn't focus with his finger so close to violating my ass. Marcus came to my rescue. "So...Does he Maggie? Has David ever fucked you in this sweet ass?"

Waiting for me to answer, his finger crept toward the area between my ass and pussy. Coating his finger in the juices that were leaking there, he moved it back to my anal opening. "Yes," I answered in desperation, "we have had anal sex."

"Do you enjoy it, Maggie? Do you enjoy having David's cock in your tight ass?"

"Yes."

"That is so sexy, Maggie. Sexy and nasty in a special way. Not all women enjoy anal sex. Do you want my black cock in your ass, Maggie?"

Now I was scared all over again. I did enjoy anal sex with David. I had even taken a strap-on back there during one of our times with another woman. But I was almost certain neither of those penises, either real or fake, were as big as what I felt pressing against me. I was afraid to answer. Afraid because I knew the answer was yes, yet afraid of the potential pain associated with taking his over-sized black cock in such a delicate place. Then I had to admit to myself that the main thing I feared was that I would disappoint Marcus. Why did I fear disappointing a man whom I had not even had sex with yet? Was his control over me that strong already? My heart was pounding in my chest as my body tensed involuntarily.

Before I could drum up enough nerve to answer, he kissed me gently on the back of my neck and whispered, "Maggie, sweet Maggie. Relax. You don't have to answer that right now. Remember, I promised you I would not hurt you or do anything that you didn't want to and that is the truth. I would very much like to fuck your gorgeous ass but will only do it if you ask me to, ok? I felt the tension leave my body. I'm sure he felt it, too. Then his finger once again teased my anal opening. I groaned. My pussy gushed as an orgasm shook my body. Holy fuck. What mystic power does this man have? I just had an orgasm simply from him telling me what he wanted to do. He had barely touched me and, already, he owned me.

He held me tight as my body convulsed. It took a long minute for me to recover and for my breathing to return to somewhat normal. He didn't move or speak as I regained my composure. Surely now, he would let me see the man who was blindly taking me places I had never been. But, once again I was wrong. "That was so awesome, Maggie. I love to see a woman in the throes of release. Please indulge me one more favor. This one requires a little more trust. I hope I have earned that trust by now. Please stand still." I stood somewhat unsteady when he released me. I saw his hands come over my head and slip a blindfold over my eyes and secure it behind my head. "Please take my hand and trust me, Maggie. I think you will enjoy the journey."

Not having many other options and curious as to where this would lead, I readily held out my hand. I figured if he was an axe murderer, I would be dead by now so why not. It was, after all, my birthday. Taking my hand, he guided me out of the library and turned left. Down the hall into a room that felt large. Stopping he said, "Ok, we are going up a flight of stairs. I will guide you." He placed my other hand on the rail and I felt for the first step. Then it was an easy trip up the curving staircase as I held the rail in one hand and he held the other.

Once we reached the top of the stairs, he led me down and stopped at what I assumed was the entrance to his bedroom. I heard a door open and he escorted me in. We crossed the room and then he stopped me and turned me around. Taking me by the elbows, he slowly eased me back until I felt something touch the back of my legs. "Please sit." It was a simple request. But I knew it had far more complex implications. I knew instinctively it was a bed. I knew that, if I really didn't want to go through with this, my last opportunity to call if off was this instant.