My Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the mystery of it all. Despite the fact that Marcus had, to this point, denied me the chance to see his face. Despite his stated desire take me anally. At this moment, I wanted him to fuck me more than I wanted life itself. I could live without food and water. I could even live without oxygen. I could not, however, live another day without knowing what it was like to be fucked relentlessly by a big, black cock. More specifically, by Marcus' big, black cock. I sat.

I sensed him standing in front of me. I inhaled his scent as I felt him move my knees apart with his and move closer. Taking my hands, he moved them around behind him and placed them on his ass. His bare ass! He was now as naked as I was! His ass was solid muscle. And then it dawned on me. If his ass was uncovered, his cock must be right at my face. Slipping my hands around his waist, I was startled by what I found. It wasn't a big, black cock. It was a HUGE black cock. My pussy was wet again as I tried to wrap my brain and my hands around this behemoth I held in my hands. Marcus removed the blindfold.

I glanced around the room. It was, indeed, a bedroom. A massive bedroom, or at least what I could see of it. The bed I was sitting on covered one end of the room. The bed was softly illuminated by another, smaller chandelier. The rest of the room was shaded in darkness. I once again felt those tingling's of helplessness I had first felt when I left my keys and phone in the car. I really, truly was at the mercy of this mysterious black man. Realizing suddenly that the blindfold was gone, I turned my attention back to the body standing in front of me.

The first thing I saw was that cock. A beautiful, big black cock. It took my breath away. Even hard, it sagged under its own weight. The porn movies did not do this magnificent specimen justice. Timidly, I slowly ran my hands down it. I could feel his heart beating thru the veins that stood out as I stroked it back and forth along its length. And there was a lot of length. And then, I panicked. There is no way this monster is going to fit in my pussy and certainly not in my tight ass. No way. I was saddened by that realization. God knows I wanted it. God knows I needed it. But there was just no way. My heart sank.

Filled with remorse, knowing that seeing his face would only make the realization more painful, I was reluctant to even look. Finally, I knew I had to. I had to see the face of this man whose black cock would forever live only in my dreams. Stroking his cock reverently with both hands, I looked up. What I saw melted my heart. A hard, washboard stomach just below a broad chest as hairless as his mid-section. Arms that spoke of regular visits to the gym. A slim face and high cheek bones that hinted of a trace of a Native American blood-line somewhere in his ancestry. A bald head that glistened in the light. All that wrapped around a smile so bright it was almost blinding. Oh, my fucking god. I thought Adonis lived somewhere on some mystical island. Greek mythology got it all wrong. Aphrodite be damned, the real Adonis was standing here in front of me, his massive black cock only inches from my face.

In that moment, the sadness and remorse were gone. I wasn't sure how. But I knew that, whether I lived to tell about it or not, I was going to let this living god fuck me until I passed out or died. And, as I sat here on his bed, holding this pulsing black dragon, I didn't really care which it was. "Oh my god, Marcus. You are so beautiful. And your cock is enormous. I am so scared I can't breathe but I need you to fuck me with this monster. Please try to do it without killing me, but if it's necessary, then kill me. Just please fuck me."

He smiled down at me. "Maggie, sweet Maggie. I promise to fuck you. I also promise not to kill you in the process. You are the most beautiful woman that has ever graced this house. I have no intention of doing anything but bring us both lots of pleasure. Don't worry. I know it's a little intimidating but, please trust me to make this evening pleasurable." Kneeling beside me on the bed, he eased me onto my back and helped me move up to where I was laying on the stack of pillows that covered the head of the bed. My heart jumped again as he took my hands, one at a time, and secured them in velvet lined handcuffs that were hidden in the pile of pillows. Oh fuck, I thought to myself. What have you gotten yourself into, Maggie? This is one area of experimentation David and I had never explored. I had never been tied up during sex and was quite anxious about the prospect with a man I didn't know.

"Oh Marcus, I'm not so sure about...

I never finished. "Shhh...just trust me sweet Maggie." He helped some of the anxiety with a kiss. His very first kiss on my lips. It was soft and sensual but at the same time, very strong and commanding. It started with gentle butterfly kisses around my eyes and down to my earlobes. His masculine scent was powerful. His tongue grazed the tip of my nose so tenderly I wasn't sure it actually did. Then, softly the kisses fluttered across my cheeks and jawline. Finally, the butterfly that was his kisses landed on my lips.

His lips caressed mine as his tongue teased them. His tongue would brush my lips and then retreat when I opened my mouth to welcome it. He played this game several times before taking me by the back of my head and pulling my face forcefully to him as his tongue slid smoothly into my mouth and took possession. His long tongue felt like a snake as it moved thru every corner of my mouth, wrapping my tongue in his. God, I was on fire. Before now, kisses had just been a simple warm-up to something else. Marcus made the kiss a main event all by itself. No one before, including my David, had ever put so much effort into stimulating my tongue and mouth. I think my mouth had an orgasm. His kisses were that intense.

He was finally kneeling between my legs, his face inches from me when he said, "You have a delightful pussy, Maggie. I'm going to devour it." And then, he did. Lifting my legs so that my feet were resting on the bed, knees bent, he spread me wide open. He breathed his warm breath all over my pussy without actually touching it. Then the butterfly kisses were back. First on one side of my soaking outer lips and then on the other. I groaned out loud when his tongue slipped into the folds and lapped at my juices. His long tongue felt like a small penis when he slipped it into my pussy. It snaked in and out of me until my blood was boiling as I bucked my hips up against this invader. Pulling out, he slipped his tongue down and licked around my delicate asshole. It was already slick from the secretions that had dribbled out of my pussy and coated my anal opening. His tongue toyed around the opening and, although it never actually entered me, the pressure he applied directly to my little rosebud had me gasping for breath. The returning realization that his huge cock would possibly soon breach that opening caused the anxiety to return.

Then, starting at my asshole, he licked across my perineum, up thru the folds of my pussy to my clit. He sucked my clit into his mouth and my body exploded in orgasm. I flooded his mouth and tongue as my body gave way to the release it was needing. I pulled hard against the restraints that held my arms as he held his face steadfast to my pussy and continued to consume me until I couldn't take anymore. "No more...please, Marcus...no more..." I begged fruitlessly. And then, just as I thought he was going to stop, another orgasm racked my body. The moan became a scream as my body convulsed out of control. By the time it passed, I was light-headed. My breath was coming in ragged gasps as I tried to recover.

Marcus slid off the bed and disappeared. He returned with bottles of water. Lifting my head but not releasing my hands, he held me while I drank. The water was refreshing. He lay beside me as we rested. Another few sips of water and he sat the bottles on the night stand. Refreshed, he moved between my legs, this time kneeling at my pussy. His cock was hanging, semi-erect, between his legs. Taking it in his hand, he laid it on my stomach as if to show me just how far up inside my defenseless body he was going to stuff this black monster. I gasped in disbelief when I saw the massive head laying somewhere between my navel and my breasts, and it wasn't even hard yet. The worry was back

Holding himself above me with his left hand, he lifted it and began moving it thru my pussy lips, coating it with the lingering results of my orgasm. The touch of the head against my opening was electrifying. He was now fully erect. He used it to gently spank my pussy with its length. I was moaning all over again. "Please, Marcus...please...I need you...please take me now." He lined the head up with my leaking pussy and applied the slightest of pressure. I flexed my hips up in an attempt to get him in me. He leaned forward on his hands and looked me in the eyes. The pressure increased again but not enough to slip in.

"Tell me what you want Maggie." He smiled seductively down at me.

"Oh god, Marcus. Please take me. I need you in me."

"But what do you want me to do, Maggie?" Then the bulbous head slipped inside. He held himself there and looked inquisitively into my eyes. I felt another orgasm nearing. How could that be possible? This man had power I couldn't comprehend.

"Please Marcus, don't make me beg. Please Marcus...please..."

He dropped his hips and a couple of inches slid into my starving pussy.

"What do you want me to do, Maggie?" he asked again.

"Take me Marcus...please take me." Then he pulled out until just the head remained. He pushed back in but only to where he was before.

"Is this what you want, Maggie? Is that enough?" He knew he was torturing me. I knew what he was waiting on and I could wait no longer.

"Marcus, damn you. Fuck me," I breathed loudly between clinched teeth. "Slam that big black cock into my pussy and fuck me. Fuck my white pussy and fill me with your hot cum PLEASE FUCK ME!!!"

Before the words were out of my mouth, he dropped his hips down hard on me and buried his cock to the hilt in my pussy. I screamed as a massive orgasm consumed my body. Even as I bucked and pitched thru my orgasm, Marcus began moving slowly in and out with a smooth, fluid-like motion. I came again. Then I came again. I couldn't stop cumming and he wouldn't stop fucking me. The intensity increased. Still smooth movements but with more authority, a gentle thrusting motion. "Ugg...Ugg...Ugg," I grunted with each thrust. He was fucking into virgin, unexplored territory. Even the black dildo David had given me had not reached the depths Marcus was now claiming as his. Relentlessly he fucked down into me for what seemed like forever. I lost count of the orgasms. It was really just one long, continuous one, I think. "Oh god, Marcus...fuck me...please...fuck me harder..."

His cock had looked big. It had felt big in my hands. Now...it felt enormous as it slipped in and out of my hungry pussy. It stretched me to the limit. I had never felt so full and so alive. I prayed this would never end. God, I loved David. I just hoped he loved me enough to understand. I prayed in that instant that tonight would not be the only time I took this marvelous black snake into my craving pussy. I barely knew Marcus. Actually, I don't know him at all. But I was in love with his cock and knew I wanted more, much more. Then, as if I felt the need to justify my feelings even though he wasn't here, I screamed, "Oh, my fucking god. Oh David, wherever you are I love you baby but you just can't do what this black cock is doing to me. I hope you understand, baby. I love you but I need this black cock." Another powerful orgasm rushed thru me. I was pulling hard on the restraints. My legs had wrapped themselves around his back, daring him to stop fucking me. I was lost in a world of lust. Sweat was pouring off of his bald head and pooling with my own sweat on my face and body.

On and on he continued. Lifting my legs and placing them over his shoulders allowed even deeper penetration. Thrust after forceful thrust, our combined fluids pouring out of me and saturating the bed. His breathing and urgency increased as the smooth thrusts turned into jerky hammering as his release neared. Flesh slapping flesh echoed in my ears. Our eyes locked as his grew large, a signal that he was close. Then, he froze as his hips slammed into me one last time. He roared like the king of beast as his cock erupted. His body locked in place as his cock expanded against the walls of my already over-stuffed pussy. I could physically feel the heat from his cum as he filled me to overflowing. I joined him in another mind-blowing orgasm. His cum was leaking out even as he was still pumping it into me. I never knew a man could cum so much.

He collapsed on top of me as we both struggled to breathe. I felt incredibly empty when his softening penis slipped out of me as he rolled off of me and lay beside.me. It was several minutes before either of us moved. Finally, he regained enough strength of reach up and release me from the handcuffs. My arms now free, I instantly wrapped them around his neck and pulled myself up to lay partially across his broad chest. His arms took me in and we held each other and traded soft, gentle kisses. "Marcus, that was amazing. I have never in my life come so much or so hard. Please tell me this is not the last night I will ever spend with you." I lay beside him, my mind reeling. I loved my husband but tonight my body belonged to this powerful black man. I wanted more.

"Oh, sweet Maggie, you are a beautiful, amazing woman."

Moving down his body, I took his cock in my hand and lovingly stroked it as I licked around the crown. I could taste my juices on him and it only added to the eroticism. I wanted his cum. I wanted it to flood my mouth to overflowing. I knew I could not take all of him orally but I knew I wanted to try. I stroked the inside of his thighs as I slowly drew the tip of my tongue up the underside of his cock, feeling every thick vein that crisscrossed its girth pulsate, tasting his salty precum as it tricked down to coat my tongue. Licking up his juices as I drew my tongue over the smooth, swollen head of his cock. His cock jerked hard and I wrapped my warm hand around the thickest part at the base, my long fingers nowhere near touching. Holding him firmly I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around the huge, golf ball sized head, working the sensitive underside of his cock with my tongue.

Easing up and kneeling between his legs, I began working his cock in earnest. Taking his mushroom head in my mouth stretched it to the limit. Saliva ran down his erection, adding to the residual juices from my pussy. It swelled even more with a sudden rush of blood and twitched hard, the thick bead of precum turning into a steady stream as it ran freely down the smooth, engorged head to trickle over my fingers. I drew my finger back and gently blew over the tip of his cock.

Pumping his length with my hands, I forced my mouth down until I gagged. Raising back up, I repeated the process. Down until I gagged, I held there, his size lodged in my throat. Up again so I could catch a quick breath and then down until I felt him buried against the back of my throat.

His breathing became short and fast. His hands were now on the back of my head, forcing me farther down on him. My eyes watered and I gasped for breath. He held me there until I thought I was going to black out. He released me and I raised up, trying to breath while I swirled my tongue around his cock. I knew he was close. Using just the tip of my fingernail, I slowly drew my nail across his swollen scrotum and up the underside of his cock to the sensitive spot at the base of his glans. He groaned and pulled me back down, once again lodging his black monster in the back of my throat.

"Oh...that feels so fucking good, Maggie...oh...ah...I'm close baby...ahh..." I felt his cock pulse and knew he was there. His hot liquid filled my throat and mouth as I tried, unsuccessfully to take it all. The first blast shot down my distended throat before I could recoil. Lifting up until just the head remained in my mouth, I hungrily drank his offering. Thick and hot, it filled my mouth to overflowing. It tasted incredible. This Adonis was filling me with the nectar of the gods. I couldn't get enough. I felt a sense of loss when the flood became a trickle. I held him in my mouth even as he softened. I loved this black cock and everything it had to offer.

He pulled me up to him and we kissed, sharing his taste. I was floating on a cloud of erotic desire. I was lost in a world of lust. He held me as we snuggled. His massive arms wrapped me in a human cocoon of warmth and power. "Thank you, sweet Maggie. That was amazing." He massaged my back and shoulders softly and eventually worked his hands down to my ass cheeks. My ass cheeks must have felt like cupcakes in his huge hands. He kneaded and stroked them, his fingers coming close but never touching my rear opening. For several minutes he just stroked my body gently. It seemed to be more about relaxing than stimulation. I cooed against his chest as my body melted into him. I would have left a happy and sated woman if the night ended right here. But it didn't...

After a time, I felt re-energized, desire once again boiling inside me. His hands had worked magic on me. I felt my pussy respond as my thoughts took me back to the satisfaction I had felt when he was in me. Slipping my hand down his chest, I took his black cock in my hand. Apparently, he was feeling refreshed as well. I felt him grow in my hand as I leisurely stroked it to life. "Oh Marcus, your cock feels so good. Please fuck me again. Your cock fills me like never before. I need to feel this black jewel in me again. Please, I need you."

Slipping from under me, he left me face down and stood. He lifted me to my knees and eased me to the edge of the bed. My back was arched, my ass raised high, my upper body resting on the bed. My body was alive, expecting him to slip back into me and give me the satisfaction I so needed. He would do that, eventually. But not now. I felt more than saw him kneel. Then I felt his hot breath on my ass. His massive hands once again engulfed my ass cheeks. He spread my cheeks and blew soft breaths on my ass and pussy. I jumped involuntarily when his tongue slid slowly thru my nether lips. I was wet with desire. He slowly licked down thru my pussy to my clit. I felt an electrical shock when he sucked my distended clit into his mouth. Sucking on it, he pulled it away from my body as one of his fingers slipped silently into my dripping pussy. I came. Not an earth-shattering orgasm but rather a slow, gentle wave of release swept thru me letting me know there was more pleasure to come.

I groaned quietly as his finger worked in and out while he continued his assault on my tender clit. I moaned in disappointment when he released my clit and removed his finger. That disappointment was replaced by shock when he pressed his tongue against my anal opening. He licked and kissed on and around that tiny muscle as his finger once again slipped into my pussy. That finger was soon joined my another. as they curved to touch that special place in women that sends shock waves thru us. His tongue pressed against my asshole, applying more pressure but not quite breaching the opening.

The nerve endings around my rear were on full alert. I loved the feel of his tongue there while, at the same time, fearing the possibility of him taking me anally. I loved anal sex but damn, his cock was huge. Could I take him there without being damaged physically? My mind was filled with conflicting thoughts. Those thoughts evaporated when his fingers curled inside my pussy as a thumb attacked my clit. I had another orgasm, this one more intense than the last. "Oh god, Marcus. Please fuck me. Please..."