My Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his fingers from my hungry pussy, he licked me clit to asshole one last time and I felt him stand. I knew what was coming and my body begged for it. He moved up close against me and worked his cock thru the lips of my soaking wet pussy. The massive head rubbed across my clit, almost causing another orgasm. He pulled back and I felt that same head against my opening as he grasped my hips with his hands. Then he unceremoniously buried himself to the hilt in my pussy. I screamed like a wild animal as another orgasm exploded in me. This one shook me to my core. Marcus held me tight against him until the wave passed.

Then he did as I asked. He fucked me. And then he fucked me some more. Starting slow, he eased in and out, turning my pussy inside out with each withdrawal and then giving me his entire length with each thrust. Soon I felt my body once again boiling with lust. I'm not sure how many orgasms I had already had tonight but I knew, ever how many it was, it wasn't enough. I wanted more. He gave me more. The gentle in and out movement was driving me out of my mind with unbridled lust. My pussy felt, in one second completely void and empty, and the next second stretched beyond belief. It seemed I could feel every blood-filled vein of his cock against the walls of my pussy as that black snake crawled in and out of me.

My orgasms were just one, long, eternal trip to paradise. My mind was lost somewhere in a universe I had never experienced before. I wanted him. I wanted his cock. I wanted his cum. And then...I wanted him to fuck me in my ass. I was scared. No...I was frightened beyond comprehension. I couldn't explain it. I didn't understand it. But I knew I had to have it. It was my mind but someone else's voice that spoke. "Oh god, Morgan. Please be gentle...but...please, Morgan, please fuck me in the ass with this beautiful black cock."

Although the pace remained slow and steady, I felt his cock flex inside me at my unexpected request. "Oh, sweet Maggie, are you sure? You have a beautiful ass but I don't want to do anything to hurt you."

Any hesitation might have caused me to change my mind so I didn't. "Yes, Marcus. I'm positive. I need you in my ass. Please...fuck my ass Morgan."

And he did. Not right away, but oh my fucking god, he did. While he continued his assault on my hungry pussy, he reached around my body and slipped the middle finger of his right hand thru my lips, coating it with our combined juices. Then I felt that finger at my anal opening. Slight pressure and it was in my ass, the tiny muscle opening more willingly than I expected. Just inside me, he held his finger still for a second. He stopped fucking me and kept his cock lodged snuggly in my pussy. His finger moved again, slipping further into my ass. After a time, I felt his hand against my ass cheeks. His finger was fully in me. My ass felt full even with just his large finger in me. I couldn't yet fathom how it would feel with his cock in there. He slowly worked that finger in and out, occasionally recoating it with our juices and then slipping it back in.

The third time, I gasped as another finger joined his middle finger in my asshole. He twisted and rotated his fingers, preparing me for his cock. Then it was time. He pulled his cock out of my pussy as his fingers slipped from my ass. My heart was jumping out of my chest in anticipation. I knew what was coming. I assumed it would hurt. I prayed the pain would soon be replaced with pleasure. But, either way, I knew I wanted it. He had, after all, promised not to kill me, I thought briefly. I would have probably smiled at that fleeting thought were not my mind so full of a combination of concern and desire.

I felt him move behind me as he reached for something on his nightstand. After a minute, my peripheral vision picked up a bottle of anal lube as it landed on the bed beside me. I was instantly grateful.

Then...it was there. I felt the head press against my anal opening. "Please, Marcus. Oh, god...please." It was, at the same time, a plea to fuck my ass and a request to be gentle. I prayed he understood both.

His hands firmly on my hips, he pushed. A little pressure against the now reluctant muscle. Then more pressure. The muscle still resisted. Then it didn't. I sucked in a huge breath when the head popped past the resistance. "Ohhh...." I groaned. Marcus understood. He held still. I felt my body relax ever so slowly as it accepted the intrusion. Then more pressure and the black intruder moved again. Another groan escaped my lips.

The assault continued, the intervals becoming less with each movement. My body continued to accept him. And then he was there. All of him. I was almost giddy with relief and lust. I felt his thighs against my ass cheeks. I had taken his black monster to the hilt in my ass. "Oh, Maggie. Your ass if feels so wonderful and so tight. Please tell me I can fuck it forever," he whispered as he began the slow journey back out. Expecting him to stop and move back into me, I was surprised when the head popped out. Whatever disappointment I might have felt was quickly dispelled when I felt the head once again at my entrance. And then it popped right back in. "Oh god...I love that feeling", me moaned. So, did I.

The return trip to the depths of my bowels was faster this time. As was each subsequent journey. Soon the slow movement in and out turned into more decisive thrusts. I felt the fire in my body gaining in intensity as the thrusts increased in speed. His hands moved to my shoulders as he became more forceful. His breath was coming in short gasps in tune with my continuous groans of pleasure. Then, he fucked my ass. No more slow, gentle movements. His hands tightened their grip on my shoulders as he, simultaneously, slammed into me as his hands pulled me roughly back onto his rock-hard cock. I could feel his nut sack slap my pussy each time he slammed into me, stoking the raging fire burning deep inside. Each thrust forced a groan from my lips. Bone crashed into bone as his massive black cock forced the breath from me. My mind was numb. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. I didn't need to breathe. I only needed this black cock in my ass. Thrust after violent thrust, it explored the uncharted depths of my bowels, filling me like no one ever had.

He owned me. David was my husband forever but right here, right now, the owner of this black monster buried in my ass owned me. I was now questioning his promise not to kill me because at this moment I was certain death was the only viable release from this prison of lust. The world was turning black, my vision blurring. My head back, my mouth wide open, gasping for each breath as Marcus continued to punish my ass. His own breath had turned into grunt after forceful grunt each time he slammed into me. And then my world exploded. "Ahhhh...fuck me...fuck my ass...Awww...fuck me Marcus...FUCK MY ASS!!!...I'M CUMMMIINNGGGGG...FUCK ME!!!" My body convulsed as an orgasm like none before swept thru my body. My hips bucked against him as by body pitched violently. I could feel the earth spinning around me. I had just had what some people say is not possible. I had an anal orgasm.

In the next instant Marcus yanked me back against him so hard I am sure he bruised my shoulders. Then he pulled back and slammed into me again, this time harder, if possible. One more time he crashed into me. This time he held himself into me as his cock expanded in my tight ass and the volcano in his balls erupted as spewed his white hot cum into the deep recesses of my ass. "AAAGGGGGGG..." he roared as his cock spasmed in me. I could feel his cum flooding me as my body continued to convulse. And then, I didn't feel anything...

When I came to, I was lying face down on the bed. Marcus was beside me, resting on one elbow as he softly stroked my face. I didn't even have the energy to lift my head. Opening my eyes, I could see slight concern on Marcus' face. "Oh, my sweet Maggie, are you ok? Did I hurt you? You had me worried there for a minute."

Smiling weakly up at him I asked, "Am I dead?"

Relief showed on his face as he smiled back. A soft chuckle followed. "No Maggie, you are very much alive. And I feel wonderfully alive myself, having experienced the most sensual, erotic time of my life. You are, without a doubt, the most beautiful, sensual woman in the universe." He brushed the hair back out of my face and kissed me on the forehead. "Thank you for an experience that will live with me forever."

Rolling onto my side, I pulled Marcus to me. We hugged and kissed the kiss of satisfied lovers. We lay in each other's arms and dozed off.

I woke up alone. I sat up and looked around. Marcus was gone. Then I heard a shower. Following the sound, I found him. Easing the door open, I joined him. He wrapped his arms around me in a welcoming hug as the warm water cascaded over us. We took turns washing each other, taking extra time to clean and tease the delicate areas. Just holding his black cock in my hands as I cleaned it was a treat within itself. Even hanging there flaccid in my hands, it was impressive. For the hundredth time tonight, I vowed to experience this wonderful specimen again soon.

Marcus wrapped us in warm terrycloth robes after we dried each other off. Back in the bedroom I sat at his dressing table while he slipped on shorts and a tee-shirt. That was when I realized I had nothing to wear home except for the scanty lingerie and overcoat I had worn on arrival. Somehow, driving home in that wasn't as appealing as it had seemed coming over here. Then he surprised me once again. "I think this should be ok for your drive home." He handed me a pair of jeans and a blouse that I recognized as my own along with a pair of casual shoes. You got to love a man who thinks of everything. I didn't even bother to ask how he had these. The answer was obvious.

I dressed and we went downstairs to retrieve my coat and lingerie. Draping my coat over my shoulders, Marcus turned me to face him. A sweet kiss and smile. "Maggie, this was an exceptional evening for me. I enjoyed our time together immensely. Please thank David for allowing me to reap the benefits of your pleasure. And, with David's approval, I would welcome the chance to spend another evening with you.

I started to speak but Marcus interrupted, "Shh...shh...Don't say a word my sweet Maggie. Your body told me everything I need to know about tonight. Go home and love that wonderful husband." And then, smiling demurely he added, "But, promise me you will dream about me sometime. I assure you my sleep will be filled with visions of you for many nights to come." Another sweet kiss and he walked me to my car and held the door as I sat. Turning without looking back, he disappeared thru the door. The big iron gates opened on que and I drove home in a daze. Desire and satisfaction all rolled into one erotic memory. There was no doubt who would fill my dreams as well.

David met me at the door. I wrapped him in my arms and we hugged the hug of loving partners. "David, I love you. Thank you so much for tonight. It was more than I had imagined. Come to bed with me and I will tell you all about it."

Smiling like the cat that ate the canary he answered, "I love you too, Maggie. But you don't have to tell me about it. I watched it live and in color on our TV..."

A

A