All Comments on 'My Birthday Present Ch. 04'

by JocastaFarthingale

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pick of narrative point of view and stay with it. This back and forth POV's is stupid and childish writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Just a great piece of erotica. Really enjoyed your story and I hope you continue to write.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Personally - I like the back-n-forth...

I really liked this chapter ... kept me on "edge" from start to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A delightful tale

I too missed the first two chapter when they were published and Imagine my surprise when I see the story continued after 3 years, not that it lost on quality or appeal mind you. As many others I also like the exchange of views, it gives the story credibility and real life appearance rarely seen in incest category. The main characters are just adorable, bit by bit they came to live for one another and anticipating their coupling and teasing at every opportunity they get. The most significant shift in the future chapters would be the bothers realisation of his feelings for his sister, she obviously already decided that he's enough and only man for her so his decision is something I look froward to.

5* and really hoping for more soon.

P.S. Thanks for not including her friends or parents into this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story I just got a bit mudled from the jumping between brother and sister made me have to reread bits severle times.

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 7 years ago
worth the wait

A long gap between chapters but well worth it. Seems more real than many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really good

Great story. Hope it continues with another chapter as the story hasn't reached a conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous